What's In Your Gym Bag?! Controlled Labs Contest

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With summer here, Controlled Labs knows it's sun's out, guns out time! What do you need to help you achieve your ideal summer body? Besides just showing up at the gym, what helps you get through those tough workouts? So to start off summer on the right foot, here's our latest contest:

Controlled Labs wants to know what's in your gym bag! Take a picture or make a video of what is in your gym bag and tell us why you have it in there. Specific rules are as follows:

RULES
1. Picture or video of what's in your gym bag
2 Tell us why each of those items are important to you
3. User name must be written on a sheet of paper shown in the picture or video so we can tell those stinky socks are yours :p

PRIZES

Show and tell us what is in your gym bag and you could be 1 of 5 winners to win a tub of WHITE FLOOD preworkout which provides smooth clean/energy as well as intense focus and pumps that make will make everyone jealous at the beach

Stipulation
1. Contest ends: TBD
2. U.S. or Canada resident only
3 18+ years of age to participate
4. Items are not for resale
5. Have fun and wash your gym bag and them nasty stocks once in a while :p

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Damn another controlled labs contest . Get in here guys . I use this everyday !!!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to get home. My bag is stuffed.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very basic guy when I go to the gym, plus its less of a hassel to carry a bunch of junk in a public locker room

Versa Gripps --> Use them on topsets for Deadlifts, Rack Pulls, and Shrugs. I also use them on accessory work when focusing on TUT and MMC exercises

Inzer Belt --> Lifesaver for heavy squats, bench, and deadlifts

White Flood --> Sometimes you need that intra-workout caffeine fix, so got to have my bubblegum and drink it too :)

PS - Don't mind my ugly feet.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
rps20160705_211946_101.jpg

Got my fnrx for pre workout taurine 5g mixed everyday and phase8 post workout and 1 scoop creatine post

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got to remember to do this when I get Home !!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
At work right now. Dont think anything has changed in my gym bag in the last few months. Here is a video I did on the exact topic. No sticky note in the video but I doubt anyone wont believe its mine lol. Controlled labs with the promos. Good job

[video=youtube;FsnvP41a-k4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsnvP41a-k4[/video]

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here's what's in my bag
Gym belt - I wear this for my heavy squats and deads
Wrist straps - when I go heavy in my deads I wear these. I'll wear them when I'm really trying to focus on my pull ups and rows too.
Wrist wraps - use with my bench but now it'll be a staple for most exercises with my right hand.
Headphones - I don't like talking when I lift so these tune everyone out.
Bag of chalk - cause you know. Bag of chalk
Creatine - I start drinking at the beginning of my lift. I like it more than water.
Venture protein bar - super delicious post pick me up
Leatherman - you never know when you'll need it.
What's not seen is my change of clothes. I try not to leave my dirty socks in there either. They start to stink.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gym Bag 2.JPG

Let's See, I need the head phones to listen to the TV while I do Cardio, The towel to wipe the sweat, shoes of course and the shirt and pants are the most important .... I learned the hard way, Planet Fitness is not happy when you run on the treadmill Nude!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You should be negged for working out at planet fitness!
Lunk ALARM
It's 100 yards from my job and a great place to grab some cardio after work ...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At work right now. Dont think anything has changed in my gym bag in the last few months. Here is a video I did on the exact topic. No sticky note in the video but I doubt anyone wont believe its mine lol. Controlled labs with the promos. Good job

[video=youtube;FsnvP41a-k4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsnvP41a-k4[/video]
Being that your video self matches your avatar I'd say your entry is valid!

clk

clk

Awards
-Reebok oly shoes.
-Reebok lite tr's ( used for the first time about an hour ago)
-Forgotten brand (sheik I think) knee wraps that I suck at using.
-Spud inc. Ratchet strap deadlift belt.
-Chalk. Duh.
-Athletic tape that I use on my forearms for lifting atlas stones.
-notebook that has my programming staples into the pages.
-pen
-Bluetooth speaker for when I'm doing random strongman **** outside.
-headphones
-STrong knee sleeves
-spider tacky for atlas stones (it's in my room and I'm too lazy to get it right now.
-spartan stone sleeves which are in a baggie next to said tacky.
1467945335505.jpg

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So in on this tomorrow!!!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Unfortunately planet fitness is where i go also but 13 a month its not bad

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
GYM.jpg

Well, let's see...
Sabo Powerlift shoes for squat and bench press, Sabo Deadlift shoes for, well, deadlift.
EliteFTS Strong(er) 13mm lever belt for squat and deadlifts.
Knee Sleeves: Inzer XT's, Slingshot's, EliteFTS Heavy's, Iron Rebel Performance's. I mainly use the IR's, rest are incase a buddy needs to use.
Elbow Sleeves: Inzer XT's & EliteFTS Heavy's. Like both of these for overhead pressing.
Cuffs: Slingshot Compression Cuffs 2.0 & Iron Rebel Mini's. Keep on hand incase elbow tendonitis flares up.
Knee Wraps: Blue Slingshot ones... Just in case I feel the desire to squat in wraps.
Wrist Wraps: EliteFTS Enforcer's, Slingshot Gangsta's, Iron Rebel Rhino's. Mainly use the IR's. Rest are for buddies if needed.
Other Stuff: Skullcandy headphones, a spare pair of Moxy deadlift socks, Slingshot hip circle, original red Slingshot, Rogue voodoo floss, a handheld plastic roller for my legs, a swiss massage ball for chest and shoulders, lastly some bags of protein, preworkout and intraworkout samples.

I have a lot of gear, but it all fits in the Virus International gym bag.Honestly I don't use most of it, most is incase a lifting buddy needs it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Walk outside, unless you live in the hood. It is the summer time!
Enjoy the extra Vitamin D :)
Summer time I mow grass for cardio (I take care of 5 properties) winter is when I do indoor cardio

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub. I'll participate only because you can't smell my bag through the Internet. I'll make a video tonight.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good entries!!!! Hyde and I will pick winners at the end of the weekend so there's plenty of time to get yours in.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very cool entries. Am I the only one who keeps ammonia...you know, just in case?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very cool entries. Am I the only one who keeps ammonia...you know, just in case?
When I was power lifting I would always borrow the Ammonia Inhalants from the medicine cabinet at work ..

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I was power lifting I would always borrow the Ammonia Inhalants from the medicine cabinet at work ..
The FAA mandates safety equipment like first aid kits be subject to annual inspections (like numerous other items on airplanes), so when I was working on them everyone would bring me the inhalants when customers had expired kits they didn't want to retain.

I remember showing the guys in our shipping dept how to use them: they got SO much done that day

clk

clk

Awards
I usually have it. It's lost its potency over time, so I ordered more. Still waiting on it.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah all they have is smith machines
No hate for Smiths here. I prefer them for front squats, let's me concentrate on my quads more.

Great promo! My gym bag contents are simple but I'll get a pic up tonight!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I can totally hear the same accent as Brian Carroll in your voice, never realized that area of FL had one like that til just now lol. That bag is ready for whatever!!!
I never knew I had an accent. I make fun of other southern accents. lol

I could pack some more goodies in there...

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Summer time I mow grass for cardio (I take care of 5 properties) winter is when I do indoor cardio
Where are you from if you don't mind me asking? You've always reminded me of a guy from my gym and I'm pretty sure he does the same in the summer lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never knew I had an accent. I make fun of other southern accents. lol

I could pack some more goodies in there...
It's not a "Southern" accent. Must be a Jacksonville area thing? Idk, sounds good to me (allhomo)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1468067830.174606.jpg
keep it simple but effective , gloves, wraps , workout log , and a 30lb resistance band with a beat up bag , don't have a pen on me but put my hand in it , I can later write my name next to my tattoo if you guys would like lol

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
I have two MAssive Gym bags and then some. of all my equipment in. 30pr of knee wraps and wrist wraps, Knee Sleeves 4-5pr of those. 2 Leather Belts, Alloy Clamps, Smelling Salts, Squat Shoes, Deadlift shoes, Regular shoes, compression cuffs, Chaulk, straps, Cell Phone, Note Book Spreed Sheets, lacrosse ball, Bands for Banded Squats and Deads,.I've got a Top Squat attachment, LPG T-Bar Attachment, , Benchbloz, SlingShot n REd and in Blue.Do I did to post a picture today?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have two MAssive Gym bags and then some. of all my equipment in. 30pr of knee wraps and wrist wraps, Knee Sleeves 4-5pr of those. 2 Leather Belts, Alloy Clamps, Smelling Salts, Squat Shoes, Deadlift shoes, Regular shoes, compression cuffs, Chaulk, straps, Cell Phone, Note Book Spreed Sheets, lacrosse ball, Bands for Banded Squats and Deads,.I've got a Top Squat attachment, LPG T-Bar Attachment, , Benchbloz, SlingShot n REd and in Blue.Do I did to post a picture today?
Not today, but get one in at some point so we can count your entry!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off, I am not entering. I do not need White Flood, just thought I would share. Second, I forgot to put a paper with my name in the photo. However, the first picture is something that has my real name on it and you can see the blanket is the same.

Notebook
Two pens
Band (for mobility)
Lacrosse Ball (mobility)
Dip Belt
Single Prong Belt
Wrist Wraps
Straps (only for deadlifts)
Versa Grips (pulling except for deadlifts)
Headphones
Nike Romelaus 2 (not pictured)
Painters tape (put around the center knuring of bars for deadlitting)

The only tings I bring daily are the pens, notebook, lacrosse ball, band, tape, wraps, straps and headphones

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw the picture and was thinking "what the hell is painters tape for?". Good idea.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I want that Controlled Labs gym bag in the first post ?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw the picture and was thinking "what the hell is painters tape for?". Good idea.
Works like a charm. My gym moved locations and got a lot of new equipment and all new bars. They are cheap commercial ars, but they "look nice." They have one old bar with no center knurling, I try to grab it on deadlift days. The knurling gets in the way on heavy pulls.