Do you have what it takes to be a DemiGod?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs US is looking for 1-2 new AM board reps.

Primary duties will be to address questions about OL US products, stacking advice and promote the brand.

Additional details:
- 200+ posts (will consider exceptions).
- Regular availability to log on and post on AM is required.
- No restriction on country of residence.
- Compensation will be provided (details will be communicated to those who are selected)

Sell yourself!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
where can I send my resume?!?! Lol would be truly interested in helping fellow board members to the best of my knowledge with OL questions plus I truly think OL is a dope ass company full of great reps already

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where can I send my resume?!?! Lol would be truly interested in helping fellow board members to the best of my knowledge with OL questions plus I truly think OL is a dope ass company full of great reps already
Drop it here brother

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
What do I have to do for this position!!! I love supplements and I love what OL and OL UK is bringing to the table. Top supplement brand for sure, I was a rep for another company for a short period of time but had to give it up due to working 70+ hours a week between two jobs and coaching football. I no longer have that second job! I am on here multiple times a day and would love to answer any questions people might need help with! I hope you guys consider me!

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Damn this is an awesome opportunity. Just finished up logging an amazing cycle with OL products and about to run the natty anabolics next. Been a big fan of your products for a while now and would love to represent them. I love taking nudes as NewAgeMayan knows lol. Plus I'm awesome.... Lol

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Damn this is an awesome opportunity. Just finished up logging an amazing cycle with OL products and about to run the natty anabolics next. Been a big fan of your products for a while now and would love to represent them. I love taking nudes as NewAgeMayan knows lol. Plus I'm awesome.... Lol
Youd be great at logging this product bro!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is an awesome opportunity!!!

First off.... I have been in the fitness game for a number of years, I am always reading and researching new and and state of the art ingredients in terms of fat loss, muscle gain, and overall athletic performance no matter what the sport.

I am a personal trainer so have an extra avenue for recommending products.

I am on AM every day and post frequently.

I am in good standing with all of AM

I have purchased, Arimicare, conquer, tudca, vitality, ignite and most recently 11-kt. I have loved each one and really have no complaints

Why Olympus labs? Well first of all I have loved all of their products that I have used thus far. What means the most to me however is that they are continually coming out with state of the art products with fully dosed and fully disclosed ingredients which is very hard to come by in in todays industry.
Also the fact that unlike most companies almost all of the focus is on innovating and perfecting new products and not on marketing.

Thanks a lot for the great opportunity and good luck to all

Reactions: GNO
kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Are YOU Demi enough?
Do you even OL bro?
Is climbing Mt Olympus on your "bucket list?"

THEN GET IN HERE NOW!!!

Outstanding opportunity with an amazing company, filled with even more amazing individuals.

You simply won't find a more innovative and robust supp company to represent.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Are YOU Demi enough?
Do you even OL bro?
Is climbing Mt Olympus on your "bucket list?"

THEN GET IN HERE NOW!!!

Outstanding opportunity with an amazing company, filled with even more amazing individuals.

You simply won't find a more innovative and robust supp company to represent.
Trust me I am Demi enough! And climbing MT Olympus is on my "to do" list , everything on there gets done! I just sent an email out with my application!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity. Jump on this one

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late for the party but I see lots of excitement and apps already:). I've only been with OL (UK) for a few months but I am
beyond happy as a part of this amazing company and team of outstanding individuals.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Get in on this good opp!

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me just throw my hat into the ring here. Why would I want to be a DemiGod? Who wouldn’t?
I am on AM almost every day, trying to soak up as much info as I can, to help me get into the best shape of my life. I have a resounding passion for helping people as I have helped a few friends lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle. I have helped with supplement questions that they have asked me and give them honest feedback.
Olympus labs is one of the companies that I have monitored over the past year or so and I have seen them grow exponentially. New innovative products, that are taking into account the consumer. Some companies of late have changed, for the worse, not Olympus Labs. I have tried some of the products (Tr1umph, Ignit3 ) and have read the nomenclature behind them as well as the other products carried and I am very pleased with what they offer.
I have learned a lot from the forums and would thoroughly enjoy helping out as many people I could with questions about Olympus labs products.
Hope everyone has a great day and stay safe.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
I would love to help you out guys.
Ive already tried most of OL supplements and my supplement knowledge is pretty good.
Also, i could promote your brand on european forums (mainly UK and german forums where i am also active)
I can login several times a day due to my business

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow great opportunity with an amazing company good luck all!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
GNO I think this thread needs a little bit of this as well! Lol
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467645560.444840.jpg
drop your applications in here for America!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Let me just throw my hat into the ring here. Why would I want to be a DemiGod? Who wouldn’t?
I am on AM almost every day, trying to soak up as much info as I can, to help me get into the best shape of my life. I have a resounding passion for helping people as I have helped a few friends lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle. I have helped with supplement questions that they have asked me and give them honest feedback.
Olympus labs is one of the companies that I have monitored over the past year or so and I have seen them grow exponentially. New innovative products, that are taking into account the consumer. Some companies of late have changed, for the worse, not Olympus Labs. I have tried some of the products (Tr1umph, Ignit3 ) and have read the nomenclature behind them as well as the other products carried and I am very pleased with what they offer.
I have learned a lot from the forums and would thoroughly enjoy helping out as many people I could with questions about Olympus labs products.
Hope everyone has a great day and stay safe.
this is an awesome opportunity!!!

First off.... I have been in the fitness game for a number of years, I am always reading and researching new and and state of the art ingredients in terms of fat loss, muscle gain, and overall athletic performance no matter what the sport.

I am a personal trainer so have an extra avenue for recommending products.

I am on AM every day and post frequently.

I am in good standing with all of AM

I have purchased, Arimicare, conquer, tudca, vitality, ignite and most recently 11-kt. I have loved each one and really have no complaints

Why Olympus labs? Well first of all I have loved all of their products that I have used thus far. What means the most to me however is that they are continually coming out with state of the art products with fully dosed and fully disclosed ingredients which is very hard to come by in in todays industry.
Also the fact that unlike most companies almost all of the focus is on innovating and perfecting new products and not on marketing.

Thanks a lot for the great opportunity and good luck to all
Both would be killer additions to the Staff of Olympus Labs.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Great opportunity here guys . Good luck to all !!! And happy 4th .

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. I don't chime in this forum as often as on the other major board, but everything could change :D
I have little experience with OL, only tried conqu3r & hydro3 and liked both very much.
I'm a med student and have more or less knowledge about supps.
I've been training at gym for over 5 years, before that I was in aikido.
That's all :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just stopping by to encourage all applications. Great opportunity to work with a very solid company with a great lineup here.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
as all said above but one thing to note here

its not just the products that are great, the company itself on a whole is one of the best. Everyone who is involved strives for the same goal with no ego's. Anytime I have had a question or mentioned a OL Rep, nothing but gracious. They never start with "NO" its let me check and get back to you. You wont be representing a product, your representing a brand.

An awesome opportunity and good luck to those who apply.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
as all said above but one thing to note here

its not just the products that are great, the company itself on a whole is one of the best. Everyone who is involved strives for the same goal with no ego's. Anytime I have had a question or mentioned a OL Rep, nothing but gracious. They never start with "NO" its let me check and get back to you. You wont be representing a product, your representing a brand.

An awesome opportunity and good luck to those who apply.
Awesome way to put it !

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Gonna be some lucky guys to get to rep for them good luck to all the applicants

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
or ladies ;)
Sounds like the females have the upper hand. What if someone was to identify themselves as a female then they might have an advantage? BRB gonna go do something totally unrelated to this

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are only a select few supplement companies I would consider representing. Most companies in this industry are predominantly marketing-machines with mediocre products that deceptively prey upon the uninformed. Olympus Labs is quite literally the opposite. Your products are intelligently-formulated by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts.

I first discovered OL when I started reading this board several years ago and since then I have been consistently impressed with your innovation and dedication to making the best products possible. I honestly can't think of one product Olympus makes that I wouldn't be able to recommend with genuine enthusiasm. I have tried most of your line and I've enjoyed every single supplement I've had the pleasure of using.

About Me:

I'm 33. My fitness journey began ~8 years ago when I decided to no longer be a sedentary slob. I was 250lbs of pudge. I had always been a slightly chubby kid, but I was at least athletic, playing a sport every season of the year. Then, college hit, and the drinking didn't help. After that, my foray into corporate America and the subsequent stress wreaked havoc on my physique. I have since become a fitness enthusiast in every sense of the word. I love to work out, but perhaps more than that I love to learn and share the knowledge I have to help others achieve their goals just like I did. I am the guy that all my friends, family, and gym buddies go to for fitness, diet, and supplement advice.

I spent most of the past 8 years voraciously reading and absorbing as much information as possible, but I have become more active as of late. I thoroughly enjoy it and plan on being an even more active participant from here on out. I am on the boards at least 3-5x each day, constantly checking in and seeing what's new. It would be very easy for me to contribute regularly.

I believe I would be a spectacular addition to the OL team for the following reasons:

1. I truly enjoy interacting with fellow enthusiasts on this and other boards. I love to learn and share knowledge, so it wouldn't feel like a "job" for me to help promote and answer questions about OL products.
2. In my years, I've seen plenty of examples of bad repping as well as good. I believe that this gives me a head-start as it relates to this position. I will hit the ground running and you won't have to constantly monitor my content and coach me to be better, (though I would always be open to constructive criticism).
3. I am even-keeled and rational. I don't get emotional on the boards and would never become argumentative to the point of negatively impacting your brand. Additionally, I believe that, due to my integrity, I am someone from whom people can expect solid, believable advice. I have seen reps that constantly over-promote without any substance to their posts. As an outside observer for many years, I can tell you this immediately tarnishes not only their credibility, but the brand's as well. This is something you'd never have to worry about with me.
4. I am educated and well-written/spoken with a background that involves sales and marketing.
5. I have amassed a fairly extensive knowledge-base regarding lifting, dieting, and especially supplements, including their chemistry and relevant effects on the human body. With this knowledge I would be particularly well-suited to honestly and persuasively educate others about Olympus Labs products.
6. This is not the only board I post on. If selected, I would be able to represent OL in a variety of mediums, enhancing your market outreach.

I see Olympus Labs as the next big Supplement Company, but I also think you'll reach that status in a new way, being one of the few, if any, to achieve global reach without selling-out. It would give me great pride to be part of the team that helps bring that reality to fruition.

There are some great apps in here already. I'm sure that, whomever you choose, you'll get some sup3r additions to your team. I sincerely appreciate any consideration. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go blow some stuff up.
:rocketwhore::redeemerwhore::biggthumpup::unitedstates:

JG93

JG93

Awards
I would love to rep for OL.

I meet standard reqs, i as well as my family are big into fitness.
I do personal training for clients at my gym. I have used quite a few OL products.
I wanted to post here, as well as a bit more detail through email.
Grateful for the opportunity.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So who is this Olympus Labs? Are they some new upstart company? ;)

*bang bang bang!!*

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So who is this Olympus Labs? Are they some new upstart company? ;)

*bang bang bang!!*
As my boyyy Drake says:
"Started from the bottom now we're here".

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As my boyyy Drake says:
"Started from the bottom now we're here".
Yeah, I guess when you have to split your company so that you can continue to grow, you're probably doing something right. That being said, I would assume the reps would have to be well versed in the UK line of Olympus products as well?