Sparta is at it again! Logging opps for hercules! GTFIH!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20160701_105738-768x776.png

Hercules

Hercules, the son of Zeus, is the strongest of all mortals and known for his strength. At Sparta Nutrition, we realize the potential of natural anabolics and their versatility. Achieve superior strength and build lean muscle mass with Hercules on or off cycle!

Featuring the highest dose of 5A-hydroxy-laxogenin with Tetrasorb Delivery Technology, Hercules will help build lean muscle mass, increase strength, improve endurance, improve recovery, balance cortisol levels, and act as an anti-inflammatory.

Hercules Benefits:

Build Lean Muscle Mass
Extreme Strength Gains
Improve Endurance & Speed Recovery
Cortisol, Thyroid, and Glucose Control
Joint Repair
Anti-Inflammatory

Laxogenin was developed in the mid-1990’s and research shows that 5A-hydroxy-laxogenin has exemplary anabolic effects within the human body. One exceptional study presented as much as a 200% increase in protein synthesis; in addition, Laxogenin is shown to help regulate cortisol levels and act as an anti-inflammatory that will aid in muscle recovery.

Many avid supplement users love this plant-based “prohormone” compound because it’s not really a prohormone! Laxogenin works similarly to steroids but it isn’t toxic, it doesn’t affect your testosterone, and it isn’t synthetic!

Hercules, the premier laxogenin product in the industry, is safe for women to take too! No cycle support or PCT needed. Hercules can be ran for up to 8-12 weeks, with only 4 weeks in between.

Sparta Nutrition’s Hercules is the highest stand-alone dosage of Laxogenin in the industry at a whopping 20mg per capsule with a total of 240 capsules. We dare you to find a better dosage with the industry leading delivery technology!

Boost Bioavailability with Tetrasorb™

Hercules amplifies absorption and bioavailability with the use of the most advanced delivery system in the industry: Tetrasorb™. Tetrasorb Delivery™ consists of 4 primary ingredients: 2 absorption enhancers and 2 metabolic modulators that prolong the activity of active ingredients.

Once the capsule is ingested, it travels into the gut (past the stomach) where the 2 potent absorption enhancers are released. The first absorption enhancer is Dodecanoic Acid, a fatty acid that dilates the intestines to allow for maximum molecule penetration. The second absorption enhancer is Stigmast-5-en-3-ol Beta-D-Glucosid, a natural chemical Saponin that is arguably one of the most potent hydrophobic substrates. The combination enables the metabolized active(s) to reach their target.

The next phase is 6′,7′-Dihydroxy-5-Geranoxypsoralen, which increases the blood level of certain substrates and hormones by over SEVERAL HUNDRED PERCENT through the interaction of CYP isozymes with the rapid first-pass deactivation of androgens. The last component is this trademarked enhancing matrix is 1-[5-(1,3-Benzodioxol-5-yl)-1-oxo-2,4-pentadienyl]piperidine, which is found to inhibit enzymes – specifically P-gylcoprotein, which allows substrates to reach maximum levels within the body.

In short, the use of Tetrasorb Delivery™ brings the active ingredients in Hercules to the front line positions on the intestinal front, allowing the ingredients to go straight to the muscles where they execute their purpose: GROWTH.

Looking for 3 loggers, possibly multiple bottles per log! Standard requirements for loggers guys, you know the deal. Good luck to everyone!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finishing up a 11 keto log this weekend
might throw my name in to the mix

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finishing up a 11 keto log this weekend
might throw my name in to the mix
Do it buddy! Your logs are always honest, detailed, and fun to participate in.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no "might"...there is only Do or Do Not
Socrates has spoken...

Kind of a dope name, maybe for a nootropic! Back to the lab...

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
If ya'll feel like sharing I'll run and log Hercules and Epicurus

Attachments

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Bottle says to take 5 caps a day.

Is that what your going to want during the log or can we run more then that..?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Bottle says to take 5 caps a day.

Is that what your going to want during the log or can we run more then that..?
If you get the 2 bottle opportunity then you will definitely have some freedom to taper up.

Edit: same with the single bottles, there's plenty of caps to work with.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just also curious on 240 caps? Going back and forth between this and epicurus. Wtf, you guys make it tough.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
gains... everywhere

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just also curious on 240 caps? Going back and forth between this and epicurus. Wtf, you guys make it tough.
Both! duh...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dang this is intense. This maybe a part of a stack in the future for me!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just not sure if I buy into the laxo hype? Epicatechin for sure but the reviews for laxo mostly not great.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just not sure if I buy into the laxo hype? Epicatechin for sure but the reviews for laxo mostly not great.
It is definitely mixed. Hoping the Tetrasorb aids in the experience for users who might not respond as well without, and enhance it for those that already enjoy it.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is definitely mixed.
Hoping the Tetrasorb aids in the experience for users who might not respond as well without,
and enhance it for those that already enjoy it.
And also the larger amount that your bottles have. 240 caps allows for up to 8 caps per day which
would be about 160mg of laxo, which is at least 60mg more pay day then most people offer.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on your expectations. When you have writeups comparing Laxogenin to Anavar, it's easy to be disappointed.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Low expectations, but I want to get something. Is it going to produce anything like creatine and pa, I would guess no and those 2 are minimal price.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Low expectations, but I want to get something. Is it going to produce anything like creatine and pa, I would guess no and those 2 are minimal price.
Not sure what the Sparta reps will say, but in my experience with 3-4 Laxogenin products (oral and transdermal), it is more of an adaptogen than anything at your average dosage (50-200mg). Also, while transdermal has been anecdotally better for me, the tetrasorb technology (I'm guessing this is similar to Nutra Innov's technology) might close the gap.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah the new technology interests me, the price point and amount of product also adds to wanting to give it a go.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the new technology interests me, the price point and amount of product also adds to wanting to give it a go.
It's definitely a good deal. The amount of laxogenin provided per bottle is more than any other competitor (except NI), but the tetrasorb technology is also an attractive factor. At "standard" 30 day dosing you'll probably get some good mileage out of this product (I say this mostly because judging by Sparta's other reviews/results, they're not using bunk materials)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I had more to go on for you guys as well. Yes it is the same Tetrasorb as NI. And I have heard some good feedback coming in on their Lax product (at least by their team). I have only 1 experience with Lax and it was ok. But only 4 weeks. When I was an OL rep I ran DermaStrength. Reaped similar, yet weaker benefits to TD Ep1c. A bit of endurance with extra sweat. So even as a rep, I cannot say this will be out of this world based on experience. I definitely plan on using a couple bottles so that I can give some real first hand advice etc. The jury is out guys, but I can promise that our ingredients and the care behind them are top notch. Good people who give a shiit behind the scenes right here.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree,you guys have a top product team and you want it to be great. I can appreciate that,just not sure results wise. Time will tell. The problem is I know epicurus will be great so why not just dump my money into that.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree,you guys have a top product team and you want it to be great. I can appreciate that,just not sure results wise. Time will tell. The problem is I know epicurus will be great so why not just dump my money into that.
I fully support this decision LOL

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Havent been around in a long time but am getting back in it and attempting to redeem myself In the process, I haven't used anything not even a PWO In over 4 months looking to slowly jump back in it, if you need a solid logger I'm here,.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
While hanging around I might as well drop I would be interested in logging Hercules! Make me a believer.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467420720.845939.jpg
I'll throw an app in here as well , meet all requirements and I believe you should chose me because if you do I will only go by Hunkules from now on lmao

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would stand by and recommend Alpha, brings alot to the table and can count on him to take care of business!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alpha needs hooked up for sure!
I would stand by and recommend Alpha, brings alot to the table and can count on him to take care of business!
Aw shucks thanks fellas ! Lol I would without a doubt have you guys at the top of the list as well ! Idk if it means much but I would definitely put my faith in both these gentleman to have a great log they would both definitely get my vote!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Aw shucks thanks fellas ! Lol I would without a doubt have you guys at the top of the l8st as well ! Idk if it means much but I would definitely put my faith in both these gentleman to have a great log they would both definitely get my vote!
Honestly, you deserve this one. I got that free protein on a fluke last week!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, you deserve this one. I got that free protein on a fluke last week!
Hell nah bro it's like they said you were one of the most involved guys with that thread! (As you are with most threads) and being involved , that's definitely a quality I would want someone logging my product to have !

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lol I'm just a dork with fast fingers and a convenient app on my phone.

edzname

edzname

Awards
Recomping and cutting after a bulk cycle.
Live in the US and will provide a honest review along with pictures and work out logs.
Work out 4-6 days a week.
Live in the US

Have done sponsored and non sponsored logs.

Any more questions let me know

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recomping and cutting after a bulk cycle.
Live in the US and will provide a honest review along with pictures and work out logs.
Work out 4-6 days a week.
Live in the US

Have done sponsored and non sponsored logs.

Any more questions let me know
Appreciate your interest bro, your name is in the hat ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Meant what's wrong for you to take 2 months off?
Oh lol, I just had Labral repair surgery on Thursday! I'm hoping it's only 2 months, but the surgeon said 4 until I can lift upper body regularly.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I'll throw an app in for this as well. Have never logged on forum but log my workouts and gains/feels every Friday morning.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh lol, I just had Labral repair surgery on Thursday! I'm hoping it's only 2 months, but the surgeon said 4 until I can lift upper body regularly.
Damn bro, hope you get better quick!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And also the larger amount that your bottles have. 240 caps allows for up to 8 caps per day which
would be about 160mg of laxo, which is at least 60mg more pay day then most people offer.
Did we get confirmation yet on 200 vs 240 caps? If 240, then this will be very interesting to see logs, as I've also had mixed experiences with laxogenin like most. But when I saw most benefit was when I was double dosing Str3ngth, which was running 150 mgs per day - but that was without any sort of absorption of delivery enhancement.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did we get confirmation yet on 200 vs 240 caps? If 240, then this will be very interesting to see logs, as I've also had mixed experiences with laxogenin like most. But when I saw most benefit was when I was double dosing Str3ngth, which was running 150 mgs per day - but that was without any sort of absorption of delivery enhancement.
Just verified it is 200

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
The dosing is great on this and they actually give you the right amount of recommended servings at 5. At that dosage you should see some real gains. Great opportunity this thread should be 8 pages long by now.