MST needs 4 loggers for some post-July 4th 'Murican SHREDS!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MillenniumSportLogo_1.jpg

tumblr_m8i37leOF51r1mbdco1_500.jpg

Are you looking to get some last-minute summer cuts in after celebrating 'Murica on July 4th? We're looking to help 4 people on here do that with a full bottle of Shred-ULTRA!
Shred-ULTRA™ combines potent thermogenic & adaptogenic ingredients to promote energy, healthy appetite control & fat burning. Adrenal fatigue is a common problem for people who use stimulants regularly and can be a cause of the lethargy, crash, cortisol spike and tolerance build up associated with many traditional weight loss products. Shred-ULTRA™ provides high potency adaptogenic nutrients and herbs to support healthy adrenal function.​

• New & Improved!
  • Super Potent Formula
  • Green Coffee Bean Extract
  • Raspberry Ketones
  • Coleus Forskohlii
  • High Potency Adaptogens
  • Clean Energy
Shred-ULTRA™ is proudly made in the USA in a cGMP facility and contains ZERO wheat, soy, sugar, starch, egg, milk, nuts, fish, whey or salt.

In the spirit of the day, what do you like to celebrate about the USA on July 4th? This can be a serious reflection on our freedom, a picture of some glorious grilling, or your favorite 'Murica meme! I'll be picking some winners for this on the 5th!

USA only
At least 3-4 updates a week throughout log
Must leave a final review both in log and in reviews thread on AM

Attachments

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran a log of this a while back. Great product..! Always keep a bottle of it around :biggthumpup:

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well , sign me up jalfrey ill run this !anybody who supports chuck norris and murica is fine by me!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
looks like another great product from MST

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you guys have samples of these? I don't want to get it on the log, but would like to try them. I like the early shred + shred ultra, but the last version before this one tended to give me some heartburn. Worked, but my stomach wasn't really a fan :D

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Do you guys have samples of these? I don't want to get it on the log, but would like to try them. I like the early shred + shred ultra, but the last version before this one tended to give me some heartburn. Worked, but my stomach wasn't really a fan :D

don't know what the prior version had but if it is similar to the above, I am going to say it was the ginger. Ginger is very good for stomach issues but in higher doses 4.5 g or higher a day, it can (in some people, NOT all) cause mild heartburn. Again, not everyone has this issue with Ginger and shouldn't be a reason for a major concern.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PM'ed

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
I like bein big and sexy, no cuts for me, but this is a great promo get in here guys!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody else going to be feeling the need to cut back after tomorrow's festivities?
25fd0f59d3f9b3b9d925e885df9646e3.jpg

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Haha. My problem with cutting is that I always think it's worth it to chow down!
Exactly!!! Then sleeping 14 hrs is mandatory. I love the formulations of this product. Hopefully gives solid energy. I like to plan ahead and do long distance cardio the day after piggin out .

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly!!! Then sleeping 14 hrs is mandatory. I love the formulations of this product. Hopefully gives solid energy. I like to plan ahead and do long distance cardio the day after piggin out .
Not a bad plan. I honestly have no experience with this product. I'm hoping it's solid clean energy too. I've been holding onto a bottle for a couple months to run alongside the loggers. I figure testing it out with you guys is a good way to gauge effectiveness.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Not a bad plan. I honestly have no experience with this product. I'm hoping it's solid clean energy too. I've been holding onto a bottle for a couple months to run alongside the loggers. I figure testing it out with you guys is a good way to gauge effectiveness.
Thats the first time I've ever heard of that idea . Thats a damn good plan . Hopefully MST comes thru big time. Profile is loaded tho , I have to admit thats 90% of exactly what I like to see in a cutting supp.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump 4 more apps ;)
My friend, I want in on this and you have no idea how bad. The only thing I can say is that if jalfrey would be so kind as to select me, and let me do my 6 weeks of Epi Andro Elite log, I can guarantee an immaculate log for him!! 100% honest and 110% dedication to utilizing the ingredients to their fullest. BUT... I am a man of my word, and I would have to do the log in which Ive already agreed to first.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
My friend, I want in on this and you have no idea how bad. The only thing I can say is that if jalfrey would be so kind as to select me, and let me do my 6 weeks of Epi Andro Elite log, I can guarantee an immaculate log for him!! 100% honest and 110% dedication to utilizing the ingredients to their fullest. BUT... I am a man of my word, and I would have to do the log in which Ive already agreed to first.
if you go to 109% there will be consequences

lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hah this is a good opportunity jalfrey picks the winnas today . Good luck to all !!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Is he Picking today? Well, Ill"officially" throw mine in with the whole other log stipulation. Worst he can say is no
actually the worst he can say is go F yourself

LMAO- jk

i would like to see you log this, so if my vote counts for anything, I choose you

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jalfrey, Im throwing my name in. I have already won a log with Focused Nutrition for their Epi Andro Elite, but haven't received it yet. I would need to finish it first as I am an honest guy( rough around the edges and slightly violent) but honest. However, when I am done, I would like to got rid of however much fat I have left, and reduce this whale blubber to a monstrosity of a shark! And patriotism? Gets no more than this guy! Happy 4th!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually the worst he can say is go F yourself

LMAO- jk

i would like to see you log this, so if my vote counts for anything, I choose you
In my book, Go f myself is just a directive to "meditate"... Party of 1!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dude, when they filmed the video for bad company, they were on the base in Iraq I got transferred to, and left the day before I arrived!! WTF!!
Thats awesome . Have u seen the new drones ? Not sure when u were last in the Raq

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats awesome . Have u seen the new drones ? Not sure when u were last in the Raq
Left for good in '10. If it wasnt for my kid, Id still be there, or in Afghanistan. Was offered a contract combat medic job , but the wife and kid just couldnt let me leave after being gone for 2 years!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
[video=youtube;N_lCmBvYMRs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_lCmBvYMRs[/video]

the best National Anthem performance ever

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nice choice . OIF WAS HARSH , OEF WASNT THAT bad.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I usually love the 4th! 2 days after my birthday and always at the lake with my family and fiancé. I'm working today but was able to keep our family tradition of golfing 18 holes this morning. I love blowing stuff up and I love my guns, but more importantly I enjoy this time with family and being thankful for what we have. I need to shred about 15 pounds and would love to log this!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice choice . OIF WAS HARSH , OEF WASNT THAT bad.
Id have to agree with that. I am a Veteran, but my time in Iraq was as a firefighter. Still got to do a bunch of shi* though. My fire truck was shot, hit about 10' behind my head, have pictures of that. Got to sit in Suddams throne, pretty sure I farted in it! Fought fire DURING rocket and mortar attacks. I miss the Military, and miss the excitement of being in Iraq. As far as OEF, I was there when it switched over. I was also there when they reduced the troops to 50,000, and endured the constant attacks on bases starting the next day. Hearing about the "trusted" Iraqi military turning their guns on our guys pisses me off to this day. And I was one of the guys that had to train the Iraqi Air Force firefighters! They told me they were all good and to trust them.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Id have to agree with that. I am a Veteran, but my time in Iraq was as a firefighter. Still got to do a bunch of shi* though. My fire truck was shot, hit about 10' behind my head, have pictures of that. Got to sit in Suddams throne, pretty sure I farted in it! Fought fire DURING rocket and mortar attacks. I miss the Military, and miss the excitement of being in Iraq. As far as OEF, I was there when it switched over. I was also there when they reduced the troops to 50,000, and endured the constant attacks on bases starting the next day. Hearing about the "trusted" Iraqi military turning their guns on our guys pisses me off to this day. And I was one of the guys that had to train the Iraqi Air Force firefighters! They told me they were all good and to trust them.
Those last 2 paragraphs ...

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When are we supposed to find out the winners?
Tomorrow per the original post. Man, I'm going to need some Shred-Ultra after the eating I've done today!

How has everyone's freedom celebration been today?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow per the original post. Man, I'm going to need some Shred-Ultra after the eating I've done today!

Outstanding day with the family!! The wife didn't even run her yapper about me working out on a Holiday!! Hope yours is good

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Awesome . I did god bless the usa at karaoke. Now eating at the outback in auburn MA with my fam . Im excited to see who gets picked good luck to all .

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

family day bro

and to everyone else, hope they had a good 4th

JG93

JG93

Awards
I'm about to go into my pct, I would love to add this.

I am coming off test E
Npp and winny.
This would help add to my cutting through pct.
hope my app isn't to late!
I can meet all reqs, and leave a final review as well!
Thanks brotha!