FOCUSED NUTRITION EPI ANDRO ELITE loggers wanted.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We would like to get some more loggers and have been getting solid feeback from our loggers. We would like to get a few EPI ANDRO Elite logs up so if you are looking to log now is your chance. Please fill out the app below and feel free to add to it.

APP:
Why should we choose you?
Ever used this or a similar product?
What are you looking to get out of this product?
Links to past logs !!

resized epiandro.jpg

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Wish i could log, but im overcoming some gyno issues atm. Looking forward to following whoever logs this.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We would like to get some more loggers and have been getting solid feeback from our loggers. We would like to get a few EPI ANDRO Elite logs up so if you are looking to log now is your chance. Please fill out the app below and feel free to add to it.

APP:
Links to past logs !!

View attachment 137001
Im about a week from finishing up an Androcrine log, and would love to run this, still possible?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oooh. This looks tempting! I've never ran epi before.

How long are you guys planning on leaving this open? Is there a particular dosage you're wanting loggers to run or just have us go by the label?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coming out of retirement for this app lol

Really love epi andro for its hardening effects. If you choose me I'll throw down an honest quality log.

I have run primeval labs epi andro which was also 100 mg/ cap so I could give a good evaluation and comparison.

Looking to run this as a recomp lose a little body fat and harden up some. I would possibly run it alongside ostarine since that is also where I used the primeval labs and would be a good gauge comparatively to how well it works.

I have run many many logs if I figure out how to link them I'll post up

Beta testing Silver Lion (BLR)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=267278

Godstrength gets MIND and MUSCLE
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257331

Ether in my veins
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=266374

Godstrength put in ICU (IronMan Stack)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261255

Here's a few

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

APP:
Links to past logs !!

View attachment 137001

Because logs are fun, I'm reputable, and I've used both products, but not at the same time.

I've used both. Not at the same time though. I love EPI.

I am getting back in shape before my baby is born!!! I know this will be awesome!

Links to past logs !!

There are so many previous logs, but I'll show you what you can look forward to if you pick me: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Tk1F4vosZalkaet9J3AfQ

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established

APP:
Links to past logs !!

View attachment 137001
You should choose me because I never ran any new type of epi products I will give an honest review and post pictures and update daily

No i have not would love to try this to see how it compares to the old epi products

Im looking to put on good clean quality
mass with this product plain and simple

Im 6"4 290 lbs 32 years old hope i meet all criteria thanks and god bless

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established

APP:
Links to past logs !!

View attachment 137001
You should choose me because I never ran any new type of epi products I will give an honest review and post pictures and update daily

No i have not would love to try this to see how it compares to the old epi products

Im looking to put on good clean quality
mass with this product plain and simple

Im 6"4 290 lbs 32 years old hope i meet all criteria thanks and god bless
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/278435-leaning-out-1-a.html?highlight=Leaning+out

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
APP:
Links to past logs !!
Lets see some more apps :)
Well...if you insist!

Why should we choose you? I'm experienced and honest when evaluating products. With regards to a log, I can keep things as detailed or easy to blow through as you like.

Ever used this or a similar product?My only hormonal experience is with 11-KT.

What are you looking to get out of this product?Recomp with a little fat loss. Both turning 40 and getting married in October and want to be at my best-looking ever! My abs are now pretty visible, but I'd like to use Epi Andro Elite to really make them POP!

Links to past logs !!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272999-jalfrey-getting-focused.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/273932-jalfrey-using-alri.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/279457-boo-controlled-labs-2.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/277653-tearing-away-fat.html

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

Because fitness is life and today is my 43rd BIRTHDAY, @ 6'5"

No, but I heard great things from its use and excited to try for first time.

Strength, since tearing my flexor tendon on my left middle finger playing semi pro football for the Indiana Tomahawks, May 2 2015. Now on the comeback hard.

Links to past logs !!

Tons and I currently have a YouTube Channel: HokiePride

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgGvFkpvyvs

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah. I also hear EpiAndro is good for a libido boost. So I'm also looking for that!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why should you choose me? I honestly can't answer that because others here have more experience with running Andro and logs than I do. But I give honest feedback, primarily because I like to help people by sharing my good and bad experiences.
The closest Ive ever come to an Andro product is Androcrine, which I am currently logging, and enjoying. Will finishing up in a week. I will figure out how to post a link, but several people are following it.
Im attempting to complete my first recomp. Ive thickened ans hardened up, but would like more of each. Plus...Im 38 with 4 stressful jobs(2 fire,2 EMS) and I could always use a libido boost!!
I would gladly run and log my Epi Andro run!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Finishing up pct so wouldn't be able to log just yet but definitely subbing for support and to see the logs come up!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
This is a good opp guys! If you wanna see what youre getting into follow the link in my sig to my epi log, I am finishing up here in a few days. Focused Nutrition is a great company and Marms is good people, get in on this!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
This is a good opp guys! If you wanna see what youre getting into follow the link in my sig to my epi log, I am finishing up here in a few days. Focused Nutrition is a great company and Marms is good people, get in on this!
Im trying to lol

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will let this run the weekend and pick some lucky people on Monday.
Longest weekend ever...

But at least there'll be something to maybe look forward to on Monday

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
I would really like to log this!

I will run a detailed log that includes before/after pictures and I will make it fun and exciting for all who are following along. Another reason I should be chosen is that I am very consistent in my diet, training and recovery. I workout following a 2 on 1 off schedule so there will be plenty of opportunities for updates in my log.

No I have not.

I want to see how using epiandro assists during a caloric deficit. I have heard such great things about it's use during a cut and I would like to experience some of those results myself.

Links to past logs !!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/281530-ldubs-meeting-recovery.html#post5369872

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guess what day it is?!?

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467019470.937589.jpg

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fire titan,tagger and thorsdad31 please send me your full shipping info and congrats.

To those that did not get chosen to log thanks for your interest in FOCUSED NUTRITION and please stay tuned as we will keep cranking out log opps for our AM family :)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fire titan,tagger and thorsdad31 please send me your full shipping info and congrats.

To those that did not get chosen to log thanks for your interest in FOCUSED NUTRITION and please stay tuned as we will keep cranking out log opps for our AM family :)
Congrats to Tagger and thorsdad31! Thanks a lot Marms!! Looking forward to starting this up!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats, men!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established

Shipping info sent thanks for the opportunity to log for you guys

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

Whoop Whoop!!!!

Will do, sending it over now!

[HR][/HR]

Edit:

This has been sent. :)

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Any word when these get shipped

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Any word when these get shipped

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
congrats to all the winners-

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Can't wait!!! Whoop Whoop!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Gratz to winners!

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Why choose me?
Well, like a few others, I don't have any previous logging experience, but I have ran multiple products in the past for my own education.
Have I ever used this or anything similar?
No, I haven't but I have been researching something more advanced than just protein so help me with my goals.
What am I looking to get out of this product?
I am looking to boost my muscle mass and strength, which will hopefully in turn burn off fat mass.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Gratz to winners!
Thanks!

Why choose me?
Well, like a few others, I don't have any previous logging experience, but I have ran multiple products in the past for my own education.
Have I ever used this or anything similar?
No, I haven't but I have been researching something more advanced than just protein so help me with my goals.
What am I looking to get out of this product?
I am looking to boost my muscle mass and strength, which will hopefully in turn burn off fat mass.
This is over home sizzle. :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
You have the link to mine right?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will be getting another log opp up next week. Not sure what it will be for but if anyone has suggestions drop them here before Monday.