****Purus Labs Protein Give Away****

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:djparty:

What's up everybody? Hope you all out there are doing well!
Purus Labs has been in the game quite a while and we have evolved a lot along the way. From the past to Muscle Marinade and Fat Smack days our old folks remember us and a ton of new folks became believers in our products as well!
To celebrate our success and a huge success it is with our new protein we want to give some away! Read below for further details:

Rules:
18+
USA shipping Addy.
Review is required.
Have at least 200 posts and be a reputable board member.

--> To earn of a tub of protein it's going to be pretty easy. I'm going to give away 5 tubs! That's right 5! It's all going to be random as well, you might get a PB2 or a MyoFeed, you might get Chocolate, or Maple Pancake. I'll let you know what you've won in a PM. :)
--> Now how I'm going to select winners is 2 ways:
By simply posting in this thread I may snag you and say hey shoot me a PM and a tub will be on its way. The other thing I'm likely to do is post a picture of a random object and the first person who replies what the object is will win a tub!

So get READY! It's GAME TIME!

Who's going be first to snag some Purus Protein????

:djparty:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As usual working the booth brings out the fire in me to get things popping off. Nows the time to get the PB2 Protein that's getting rave reviews.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good .... I'm in ;) Would love to give your protein a try

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean seriously, who in their right mind wouldn't want to try maple pancake protein? Can you imagine mixing it in with batter and using that to make protein pancakes? Smack my momma!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I mean seriously, who in their right mind wouldn't want to try maple pancake protein? Can you imagine mixing it in with batter and using that to make protein pancakes? Smack my momma!
Damn that sounds good! Seriously going to try that if I get the chance ..

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in!

Missed Europa for girlfriends moms birthday . Gonna have to check y'all out soon though. Home base is in Texas right?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you post an image of you doing that, it'll warrant ya a tub! I already know what your Avi looks like lol!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you post an image of you doing that, it'll warrant ya a tub! I already know what your Avi looks like lol!
You send it, Ill not inly post it, but Ill post a picture of me making them,and my entire shift at the fire house tearing into them!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that sounds good! Seriously going to try that if I get the chance ..
FYI, if you add about 1 scoop of Vanilla protein to a dozen eggs, then beat the crap out of them and scramble... It makes them tastes like your eggs have a weee bit of maple syrup in them as well. Man.... Is anyone else salivating and getting hungry?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You send it, Ill not inly post it, but Ill post a picture of me making them,and my entire **** at the fire house tearing into them!!
You gotta send some to me.

NC you say? Got a few buddies out there. One got married near UNC. Another lives in Wilmington I think.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Stay tuned, we'll see what happens! Let it be epic!

I'm in!

Missed Europa for girlfriends moms birthday . Gonna have to check y'all out soon though. Home base is in Texas right?
Texas it is! What's up man? What flavor interests you most?

You send it, Ill not inly post it, but Ill post a picture of me making them,and my entire **** at the fire house tearing into them!!
That'll be cool to see!
I have a feeling this promo may not last too long with all the excitement I'm seeing in here!
Grambo felt generous giving away 5 tubs. I would've only done two, simply to hoard the great flavors!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well im within 30 minutes of UNC, have a close friend thats a Chapel Hill fireman. You visit your friend, you get protein pancakes!! And my fire department is on a campus as well, which means.... CAMPUS GYM!!!!2 fricken floors of it!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stay tuned, we'll see what happens! Let it be epic!

That'll be cool to see!
I have a feeling this promo may not last too long with all the excitement I'm seeing in here!
Grambo felt generous giving away 5 tubs. I would've only done two, simply to hoard the great flavors!
And I wouldnt blame you for it, but we appreciate the generosity!!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably Vanilla PB2. The Butterfinger comparison reviews give me a chub. Maple Myofeed sounds amazing though.. Versatile too. Proats + panclarks/waffles

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Probably Vanilla PB2. The Butterfinger comparison reviews give me a chub. Maple Myofeed sounds amazing though.. Versatile too. Proats + panclarks/waffles
I'm curious as to how these reviews will turn out?
Is it going to be short and sweet, or a nice detailed synopsis on every aspect? Will they be livened up with pictures?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it going to be short and sweet, or a nice detailed synopsis on every aspect? Will they be livened up with pictures?
Depends on the impression it leaves I suppose. In my line of work, I'm able to very descriptive or very concise depending on the need. (And, really, the judge lol)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if Im cooking for the shift with it, definitely has to be pictures. But details are a necessity when referring to taste and consistency

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But lawyers do love exhibits. I just deleted 760 pictures over the weekend so I can prolly snap a few lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on the impression it leaves I suppose. In my line of work, I'm able to very descriptive or very concise depending on the need. (And, really, the judge lol)
Thats the kind of guy people should pay for a review, pay well so it works on their behalf!! Lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woody.." So youre going to sit there, under oath mind you, and tell THIS court that it didnt mix well? What proof do you have? Where is this so called evidence you speak of?"

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Woody.." So youre going to sit there, under oath mind you, and tell THIS court that it didnt mix well? What proof do you have? Where is this so called evidence you speak of?"
*Tap* *Tap*

Court is adjourned.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this. Vanilla pb2 has been on my short to try list.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waffles and pancakes with the Maple Pancake is amazing. You can add 1-1.5 scoops into Kodiak (my fav) batter and it's amazing. My wife who hates protein makes them on her own!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THE REWARD OF A THING DONE WELL..... IS TO HAVE DONE IT!!!!!

I'm in! Might have to change my avatar for the occasion....

willyb87

Awards
I'm in!

I missed it as well cuz I didn't want to make the 4 hour drive there and back alone and all my friends are out of shape lazy people who would rather drink all night :/ .... Southeast Texas here woody where you at?

willyb87

Awards
Ive tried dang near all of the purus products, but have yet to give the protein a go very interested in this. Also rep my purus shirts on a regular basis wish yall would get that apparel section up and running more, honestly the most comfortable shirts and tanks ive ever worn.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waffles and pancakes with the Maple Pancake is amazing. You can add 1-1.5 scoops into Kodiak (my fav) batter and it's amazing. My wife who hates protein makes them on her own!
Sounds amaze-balls!! Ill be purchasing whether I win a tub or not!! Just for the love of pancakes!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I missed it as well cuz I didn't want to make the 4 hour drive there and back alone and all my friends are out of shape lazy people who would rather drink all night :/ .... Southeast Texas here woody where you at?
Im thinking we have the same friends lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Amazing excitement guys! Very good to see!
Should we pick our first winner sometime today?
Should we give away a PB2 flavor first or should we do a Maple Pancake Myofeed?

:)

Ah, let the suspense build.
I know one thing is for sure, someone's getting a tub sometime today!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing excitement guys! Very good to see!
Should we pick our first winner sometime today?
Should we give away a PB2 flavor first or should we do a Maple Pancake Myofeed?

:)

Ah, let the suspense build.
I know one thing is for sure, someone's getting a tub sometime today!
Today today today!!! And Howabout .... PEANUTBUTTER-MAPLE PANCAKES!!'

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep hearing that baking with the PB2 flavor gives you shredded glutes