Olympus Labs IGNIT3S The Stack3d Expo with a 50% off Sale

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To commemorate the first ever Stack3d Pro, online expo, Olympus Labs is going big with 50% off everything on our US website (Olympus-Labs.com) and will include both individual products and supplement stacks.
image.jpg

The 50% sale will commence when the Stack3d Pro launches next Wednesday (June 22nd) and runs until Friday (June 24th) at midnight. Make sure you are signed up for our insider newsletter on our website in order to receive coupon code required to get the discount.

I would also recommend you keep your eyes peeled during the expo for exciting news from Olympus Labs.
:djparty::djparty:

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
See you at the expo. You flying or driving?

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
am i gonna stock up on another 6 months worth

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apologies, just an insane sale where you can get the stim IGNIT3 for 50% off.

OL R&D .:grouphug: may or may not be formulating a stim free fat burner, one can only hope.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SAL3 is LIV3!

Use code STACK3D50

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
No, one of each. I guess it's more of a stack but you get 50% off with sale code.
Got it, thanks. Yeah, that's why I was confused... because it seemed more like a stack and I wasn't sure the difference between those and what's listed on the actual stacks page.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Got me 3 endures 2 piñata coladas and a dragonfruit had to take advantage as we just received another pay cut at work.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got me 3 endures 2 piñata coladas and a dragonfruit had to take advantage as we just received another pay cut at work.
Nice pick-up...

Sorry to hear about the paycut, I am bracing for another trim this year myself :(

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Nice pick-up...

Sorry to hear about the paycut, I am bracing for another trim this year myself :(
Yeah it sucks one of our office guys just got laid off and they are gonna hire the son of the yard manager to fill in who is gonna make way more money wtf oil biz is so messed up down here. Hopefully you don't get hit too hard man I'm just waiting to get laid off its just not worth it anymore

Last edited:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it sucks one of our office guys just got laid off and they are gonna hire the son of the yard manager to fill in who is gonna make way more money wtf oil biz is so messed up down here. Hopefully you don't get hit too hard man I'm just waiting to get laid off its just not worth it anymore
It is worse in Western Canada than it is where I am, plus I work in the downstream so we have a chance to make $$ because feedstock prices are cheaper now, therefore have a bit better job security so I should not complain.

Thankfully OL comes through with da great sales to mitigate the impact ;)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't miss this S1CK SAL3 people!!!

OFFER EXPIRES JUNE 28TH, 2016 AT MIDNIGHT!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you guys extended it?
Yes, I suggested we would in the insider thread since the Stack3d Pro Expo was extended to Sunday :buttkick:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Stack3d Pro ends tonight at midnight but don't worry the 50% code works until June 28th (Tuesday) at midnight.:fing02:

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
The Stack3d Pro ends tonight at midnight but don't worry the 50% code works until June 28th (Tuesday) at midnight.:fing02:
That blurry pic of Origin is such a tease on there

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That blurry pic of Origin is such a tease on there
Well, can't say I didn't tell you there'd an Or1gin tease.

May drop some deets around a big birthday coming up

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards