Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Summer Scivation Xtend Perform Promo

Summer is here, that means you are getting in shape for the beach, or trying to pack on some size. This promotion has to deal with your summer goal. What are you trying to achieve? Get in shape? Get ready to compete? Trying to improve your athletic performance? Trying to break some PR's? Lets hear it! Simply list your summer goal, why you think Xtend Perform could benefit you, and what you feel Xtend Perform could assist with your dietary and training needs.

What is up for Grabs?
10 Tubs of Scivation Xtend Perform for 5 Loggers (Flavor of choice)

How To Apply
1) State what your summer goal is
2) Why do you think Xtend Performance can help you in the gym
3) What is your current training and cardio routine?

** Must provide all three to be eligible for the promo **

If Chosen:
- Provide a log with your experience on Scivation Xtend Performance in the Sponsored Supplement Log Section (detail workouts or cardio regiment)
- Give an initial review on the flavor/mixability
- take 2 servings per day (prefer around your workout)
- Throw in different intensity techniques, shorter rest times, and other forms of cardio. This will help gauge recovery, endurance, and performance during your run of the supplement
- Update your log at least 2-3x a week with improvements on strength, performance, endurance, and cardio related work.

Open to US / CA Residents

Great Example of Previous loggers

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282005-xtend-perform-black.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282006-xtend-perform-cordycep.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282160-optimizing-my-performance.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280817-saved-scivation.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/281603-scivation-xtend-perform.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280516-performing-better-new.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280586-better-than-your.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280519-time-now-perform.html

5 Winners will be chosen in the end. I will let this run for one week and choose loggers on 6/25/2016

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Would love to add this to my lean bulking regime! But I have a feeling the PA and Laxogenin I'm runnin would disqualify me....

Can't wait to see more reviews related the Peak02. Super interesting profile.

Good luck to all!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1) Summer Goal is to find $5500 to pay for summer classes while still managing planned vacations . Gym wise - I want to hit 190 while shedding some fat.

2) I just modified my PHAT plan for a 12 week phase. Added more sets, reps, changed some exercises, and dropped rest time. Recovery + Endurance has taken a hit.

3) Modified PHAT with higher volume. Cardio I do fasted 5 mornings a week with YC.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
From wat i here this is gold guys hop on this !!!!

alanhouston90

Awards
1) State what your summer goal is- become a more well conditioned and more explosive basketball player for when school starts again in the fall.
2) Why do you think Xtend Performance can help you in the gym- I will be following Tim Grovers Jump Attack workouts, and incorporate it into my regular lifting, gonna be playing a lot of summer ball and a few tournaments. Ran a 5:24 mile at the end of last season and want to try to improve to 5:00 by the time next season starts, to be at my best.
Listed above somewhat but, heavy legs once a week, upper body twice a week, basketball workouts everyday and games for around 2 hours every Monday and Wednesday, sometime Saturday's for tournaments.

I am 5'11 and can just barely dunk but want to go two handed and left handed, and hoping to really improve my cardio and explosiveness this summer.

I have heard great things so far just don't have the extra cash to shell out to try it like it is meant to be used. Would be happy to post before and after pics along with twice weekly updates on what my honest review of the product is.

Thanks for the opportunity!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1) State what your summer goal is- become a more well conditioned and more explosive basketball player for when school starts again in the fall.
2) Why do you think Xtend Performance can help you in the gym- I will be following Tim Grovers Jump Attack workouts, and incorporate it into my regular lifting, gonna be playing a lot of summer ball and a few tournaments. Ran a 5:24 mile at the end of last season and want to try to improve to 5:00 by the time next season starts, to be at my best.
Listed above somewhat but, heavy legs once a week, upper body twice a week, basketball workouts everyday and games for around 2 hours every Monday and Wednesday, sometime Saturday's for tournaments.

I am 5'11 and can just barely dunk but want to go two handed and left handed, and hoping to really improve my cardio and explosiveness this summer.

I have heard great things so far just don't have the extra cash to shell out to try it like it is meant to be used. Would be happy to post before and after pics along with bi weekly updates on what my honest review of the product is.

Thanks for the opportunity!
we would like at least 2-3x updates a week on your workouts, training, cardio etc.. and what you notice during your log. I will update that in my original post.

alanhouston90

Awards
Lol sorry typing from my phone during work...meant twice a week updates!

georgetown

Awards
  • Established

Summer is here, that means you are getting in shape for the beach, or trying to pack on some size. This promotion has to deal with your summer goal. What are you trying to achieve? Get in shape? Get ready to compete? Trying to improve your athletic performance? Trying to break some PR's? Lets hear it! Simply list your summer goal, why you think Xtend Perform could benefit you, and what you feel Xtend Perform could assist with your dietary and training needs.

What is up for Grabs?

How To Apply

If Chosen:
- Provide a log with your experience on Scivation Xtend Performance in the Sponsored Supplement Log Section (detail workouts or cardio regiment)
- Throw in different intensity techniques, shorter rest times, and other forms of cardio. This will help gauge recovery, endurance, and performance during your run of the supplement
- Update your log at least 2-3x a week with improvements on strength, performance, endurance, and cardio related work.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282005-xtend-perform-black.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282006-xtend-perform-cordycep.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282160-optimizing-my-performance.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280817-saved-scivation.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/281603-scivation-xtend-perform.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280516-performing-better-new.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280586-better-than-your.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280519-time-now-perform.html

5 Winners will be chosen in the end. I will let this run for one week and choose loggers on 6/25/2016

In!
Summer goal: Progress in position at my new job (in training for supply manager at a hospital), lean bulk up to 160
Why: I have never taken advantage of BCAAs/Intraworkout and work best off of consistently using new variables (adding bcaas) plus I want to take my training and recovery to the extreme. This would help tremendously to extend the duration and intensity of my training sessions and allow me to continue adding in cardio after weights (new variable for me).
Training routine: Modified PHAT routine; emphasis on leg days, adding accessory movements to weak parts where I see fit, forearms movements (started using lifting straps again). Cardio wise: about 10-15 minutes stairmaster after every training session, started near 15 minutes while reverse dieting, now bulking pulled back to 12 minutes as calories go up may play around with cardio where I see fit.

I can definitely log at least 2-3x per week with my experience

Appreciate the opportunity and would love to reap the benefits of perform! :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great promo, Bob :)

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I'm working my way through a bottle of Xtend perform right now...the winners of this promo are in for a real treat. Also, mango flavoring is perfect.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Summer goal is to put on good quality mass, as I look to continue to fill out my lanky frame to be the best version of myself. I have a drive now to reach my full potential of who that I can be.
Xtend Perform can help me because I train early in the morning, without eating before my workouts. I ususally lift for an hour to 2 hours depending on the day and if I have work early on. It is something that I have used before and loved what I got out of my run and I feel it can help me out to push my body to its limits and beyond for continued growth and increased recovery

Training is 5-6 days per week its can alter between a push, pull, legs and an upper lower. I need to fill out more of my upper body, so I will continue to push the upper body portions to the extremes. Cardio is mostly saved for after work and that can be either basketball, sprints or long distance bike rides. I do longer indoor sessions on the weekends, when I do not have to be at work at 5am

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Earlier this spring I hit single-digit bodyfat % and was feeling great. Then, the company I work(ed) for eliminated my entire division out of nowhere. I am not going to lie; it's been really tough and over the past 2 months I have completely let my diet and exercise slip. I am probably back up to ~13-15% bodyfat. Despite the fact that I'm still looking for work, I am committed to getting back into my summer-shredded physique. I intend to accomplish this over the next 1.5-2 months.

I'm going to be cutting fairly aggressively. I believe Xtend Perform may be the perfect product for 2 reasons: 1. I will be training fasted and the BCAA's will certainly help stave off catabolism and enhance MPS. 2. From what I'm reading about peakO2, it should help me maintain or even increase my strength and energy levels which would normally taper off in a caloric deficit.

I will be performing ~20 minutes of fasted cardio in the AM and a modified PHAT routine in the gym. I may also incorporate post-lifting cardio as well.

I would love to log Xtend Perform for the aforementioned reasons AND because keeping a routinely-updated log will certainly help my motivation and perseverance. If selected, I'll update frequently with my workouts, thoughts on the product's efficacy, and even before/after pics.

Thank you for your consideration.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5 Winners to be chosen in 2 days.
Only 5 people signed up so far.
This may make my decision easy!
Lets see the AM Community get involved!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI, here's another chance to win more Perform:

https://wn.nr/2jsXnV

*if that shouldn't be posted over here give me a heads up and I'll edit it out -- just wanting to share the love :)

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
App being made as we speak!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Last year I thought was the worst year of my life after being unemployed from a job of 8 yrs. I then tore a flexor tendon playing semi pro football last May while unemployed. It took 8 months and I found a job living away from my wife and kids. I get to see them very sporadically. House been on the market for a year and till this day no one has stepped up to buy. In the midst of it all my new employer has announced cuts. Really? I haven't even finished recouping my loses from 2015. My goals were and still are to get lean, remain strong and get my family moved. My next focus will be to work hard whether at work or home until I'm told otherwise about my current employment. I will survive, I will lean up. Besides, yesterday was my 43rd birthday but I feel half that.

Not only does it taste great but Xtend has always been my favorite above all other BCAA's. It will not only help in the gym but also working these 12 hr shifts or when I travel home several hours to see my kids. It's a win-win.

12Hrs of cardio when I'm working in the power plant under steam pipes and units running. I have to run up and down stairs continually. When not working, gym consists of 4-5 days a week, days off I do two a days. Summer16 is to get lean. I'm a Powerlifter/Bopdybuilder= POWERBUILDER.

Thank you for your time.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
One other note to those applying. I see you guys may be running logs or applying for others. You would need to just make sure you put your focus on one sponsored log if you are chosen. Crossing multiple products and logs may skew feedback. Just something to consider

willyb87

Awards
Trying to add as much lean mass as I can over the next few months, trying to keep fat gain to a minimum. I have a 10 yr class reunion coming up in September that I want to be BAF for so trying to hit it hard. I graduated HS at 123 lbs and 6ft1 yeh embarrassing I know, now im a solid 200. All the popular girls seem to have gotten fat and ugly or are married to fat and ugly guys. Maybe Im a shallow douche but HS was he!! for me most of the time will be nice to be in better shape than everyone else.

Ive never used any scivation products that I can remember, but have heard great things. My main thing is I hate drinking plain water so adding a little flavor in there along with some needed BCAAs will go a long ways in helping stay hydrated.

I have been following Kris Gethins Extreme DTP about to go into a Push pull Leg Routine that is 3 days strength and 3 days hypertrophy routine. I have been ending each session with some HIIT training between sprints and jumprope.

Also in the pic I see several kinds of Xtend bottles Perform, Raw, regular is this for just the XTend perfrom or choice of any? Not that it matters either way to me just curious.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Mine are actually at an end. Just finished a log and reviewed it a week ago, I just keep it updated.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Woody bbartsche HokiePride georgetown Lynks8

5 winners, means 10 tubs of xtend going out

Fellas I want all of you to read your PM's for instructions so we can get these out.

Please read the instructions in post 1 and I will also email them to you once you read my PM so we are on the same page.
I apprecate everyone partaking. This was an easy decision. The less people who applied means more for you guys.
Enjoy!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Woody bbartsche HokiePride georgetown Lynks8

5 winners, means 10 tubs of xtend going out

Fellas I want all of you to read your PM's for instructions so we can get these out.

Please read the instructions in post 1 and I will also email them to you once you read my PM so we are on the same page.
I apprecate everyone partaking. This was an easy decision. The less people who applied means more for you guys.
Enjoy!
Thats all i needed to know. Wow.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to following along!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Everyone has been sent a PM With instructions
Please send over you ALL Information as outlined in the PM
Thank you!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everyone has been sent a PM With instructions
Please send over you ALL Information as outlined in the PM
Thank you!
Nice! Thank you for the opportunity! I look forward to logging the product.

Email sent with my info.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Woody and HokiePride last 2 I need info from. Get it to me today So i can get these out first thing in the AM
Thanks for the quick turnaround guys!

For those who got my PM, let me know if the instructions are pretty clear. Should be very easy to follow!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Woody and HokiePride last 2 I need info from. Get it to me today So i can get these out first thing in the AM
Thanks for the quick turnaround guys!

For those who got my PM, let me know if the instructions are pretty clear. Should be very easy to follow!
DOne: Sorry I had two Toddlers go ballistic on me yesterday. ROFL.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just waiting on Woody and we are all set here with gathering everyone's information. Thank you again guys for the very fast turnaround.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All info sent to warehouse!!! Just to keep you guys informed.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What is up for Grabs?

How To Apply

If Chosen:

Me too. I would like to pack on more muscle this summer while loosing 2 more % of fat!
I can update my log 2-3 times a week .
I'm using the mi40 program and loving it! I am also preparing for show this summer.!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Me too. I would like to pack on more muscle this summer while loosing 2 more % of fat!
I can update my log 2-3 times a week .
I'm using the mi40 program and loving it! I am also preparing for show this summer.!!
The winners were already selected

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh okay, cool

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll let you know as soon as my tubs come in!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my package today. Log will commence on Saturday!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good to hear HokiePride will be the last to be up and running!!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Scivation, Summer Goals, & Xtend Perform

Log will be up tomorrow. Haven't gotten product due to me working in an area away from home. It has arrived at home base. Pick it up 4 of July! It will begin.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Log will be up tomorrow. Haven't gotten product due to me working in an area away from home. It has arrived at home base. Pick it up 4 of July! It will begin.
Let me know when you get that up Hokie! can't wait to see your feedback.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Scivation, Summer Goals, & Xtend Perform

It's running now! I can't link it because work shut down ability to get on website. Ill link tonight when i get home in Indiana, Pa Started I believe July 5.

HokiePride Gains on Xtend & Beyond