AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

At Performax Labs, we have reformulated HyperMax XT again. This new version is more powerful and provides an even greater pump. Better yet, all of this is delivered in a single scoop! No more going for a scoop and a half or a double scoop. Those who love heavy stims will feel great even with one! A single scoop will provide anyone with enough stimulants and enough for a heck of a pump. Check out the formula below

Some sites have started taking pre sale orders. But, we would like for you to try this...for free!

We will select some forum members to try the new HyperMax XT. Each winner will be provided with two sample packets. Due to the high potency, we ask that you use a half scoop and then a full scoop. We also ask for a detailed review. Now, how do you enter?

Please answer the following questions:

Are you 18 or older?
Do you have a US mailing address?
Have you used HyperMax XT before? If so, can you compare the two in your review?
What is your current pre workout supplement?
Why should you be selected to receive two samples?​

F

ForceOfNature

Awards
Are you 18 or older?
Yes
Do you have a US mailing address? No, Canada
Have you used HyperMax XT before? If so, can you compare the two in your review?
Yes I have and am still using hypermax xt
What is your current pre workout supplement? Mesomorph, hypermax xt, condense and E.S.P
Why should you be selected to receive two samples?
Because I loved the first hypermax xt but felt it needed a slight boost and this seems perfect! I'll give a detailed review and comparison.

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To bad it is not open to Canada the next Beta orate look real good

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea we believe the Beta-Alanine Orotate can drastically reduce the time it takes to reach carnosine muscle saturation, where it might normally take 4-6 weeks with normal beta-alanine, we believe Beta-O can drastically cut this time down making Beta-O a lot more plausible in a pre workout supplement vs. normal beta-Alanine, ofcourse as well as Orotic acids acute effect on ATP production. From our write up:

"While it is well known that supplementing with beta-alanine is a highly effective means of increasing muscle carnosine content which helps buffer the negative side effects of hydrogen ion accumulation in muscles as exercise intensity increases; it is lesser know that orotic acid may also help increase intramuscular carnosine levels. So why combine the two together? Because beta-alanine is also used in the body for protein synthesis and cellular repair this sometimes mean there is less available for carnosine synthesis, making it take longer to saturate muscle carnosine levels to the point where an ergogenic effect is achieved. Orotic acid picks up the slack for beta-alanine and directly supports carnosine synthesis in times of elevated growth and cellular regeneration (such as repairing muscle after hard training). The end result? Carnosine levels may be saturated more quickly when beta-alanine and orotic acid are combined. While it typically takes 4-6 weeks for beta-alanine to increase carnosine levels and have a performance enhancing effect; this time may be reduced when combined with orotic acid.

What’s more Orotic Acid has an acute effect on ATP (energy) production. As we all know ATP is the energy currency of the body that when depleted decreases the energy generating capacity of muscle. Orotic Acid can maintain ATP in three different ways and more ATP means better performance. First Orotic Acid aids in elevating intramuscular glycogen stores which leads to enhanced capacity for ATP resynthesis from anaerobic glycolysis. Secondly it increases the pool of UMP (Uridine Monophosphate) which spares ATP from being used to synthesize certain nucleotides; thereby leaving more ATP to produce energy and other metabolic processes key to optimal exercise performance. Lastly Orotic Acid can enhance the supply of ribose-5-phosphate (important in energy producing pathways) which results in greater ATP regeneration."

F

ForceOfNature

Awards
Come out with an orange dream flavour for the new hypermax xt!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Both the watermelon and Blue razz are amazing by the way, best flavoring we have had to date so far, huge improvements!

I'm thinking Pinapple Mango next but we could see about your orange dream ;)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pineapple Mango sounds great to me.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Edited.

*wrong stimulant I listed*

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eria made me sick the last time I used it (in another pre workout). Unfortunately I didn't start with half a scoop, I jumped right into a single scoop (ignorant I know)

But, I love all perfomax products and use several.

So, I'll keep this in mind
We should have samples available soon.

I definitely tried the beta of this one at 1/2 scoop. It hits hard, but clean.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eria made me sick the last time I used it (in another pre workout). Unfortunately I didn't start with half a scoop, I jumped right into a single scoop (ignorant I know)

But, I love all perfomax products and use several.

So, I'll keep this in mind
What product was it because I can almost guarantee it was not Eria, I have used ALOT of Eria in various combinations as well as solo and never noticed anything similar to that or any of our testers.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What product was it because I can almost guarantee it was not Eria, I have used ALOT of Eria in various combinations as well as solo and never noticed anything similar to that or any of our testers.
I'll edit my post!

I misspoke, it believe it was J regia in another supplement.

I haven't used Eria.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We should have samples available soon.

I definitely tried the beta of this one at 1/2 scoop. It hits hard, but clean.
Sorry been a super long day!!

This is for the samples DUH!!!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you 18 or older? And then some...
Do you have a US mailing address? Yessir
Have you used HyperMax XT before? If so, can you compare the two in your review? I have used HyperMax XT before. I'll give comparing them a shot
What is your current pre workout supplement? EC+Caffeine-Free RagNOrok
Why should you be selected to receive two samples?Cause I've been looking forward to this since cubsfan815 unveiled the label in the new product thread! You know I post detailed reviews of anything I get my hands on!

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
Are you 18 or older? Yes
Do you have a US mailing address? Yes
Have you used HyperMax XT before? If so, can you compare the two in your review? Never tried it but want to check it out
What is your current pre workout supplement? High Volume is what I am using currently
Why should you be selected to receive two samples? Because I am dedicated to the gym and would give honest feedback of the product

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Are you 18 or older? yes
Do you have a US mailing address?yes
Have you used HyperMax XT before? If so, can you compare the two in your review?yes I gave a review for the original hypermax xt
What is your current pre workout supplement? I rotate between conqu3r unleashed and aps mesomorph
Why should you be selected to receive two samples? #1 because I believe in my ability to give you guys a detailed review. #2 because I love powerful preworkouts and have been taking top notch preworkouts for the past 5 years which will allow me to give a very accurate review. #3 because I have been taking two forum favorites as my preworkouts for the past few months so I will be able to provide insight on how hypermax xt stands out in comparison

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for apps.

Let's see some more

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Are you 18 or older? 27
Do you have a US mailing address? yes
Have you used HyperMax XT before? If so, can you compare the two in your review? no, somehow never tried hmxt
What is your current pre workout supplement? hyde
Why should you be selected to receive two samples? i am a stim junky, would love to put this to the test!

P

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Formula looks unique. I've tried the amp cit version, the current, and the new one looks great. I definitely will try /purchase.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formula looks unique. I've tried the amp cit version, the current, and the new one looks great. I definitely will try /purchase.
Yeah, I had the version before this reformulation and it was good.

I'll be trying this one as well

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The last version was quite good. I'm pretty excited for this one!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking forward to the reviews. The pump should be second to none. I think I'll pass with the A-Y. I sampled the first formulation. That had me Like Whoa! Still need to try something with eria jarensis.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
=AntM1564;5392784]

At Performax Labs, we have reformulated HyperMax XT again. This new version is more powerful and provides an even greater pump. Better yet, all of this is delivered in a single scoop! No more going for a scoop and a half or a double scoop. Those who love heavy stims will feel great even with one! A single scoop will provide anyone with enough stimulants and enough for a heck of a pump. Check out the formula below

Some sites have started taking pre sale orders. But, we would like for you to try this...for free!

We will select some forum members to try the new HyperMax XT. Each winner will be provided with two sample packets. Due to the high potency, we ask that you use a half scoop and then a full scoop. We also ask for a detailed review. Now, how do you enter?

Are you 18 or older? Yes
Do you have a US mailing address?yes
Have you used HyperMax XT before? If so, can you compare the two in your review? The first one . I can compare both
What is your current pre workout supplement? Vici from Haleo
Why should you be selected to receive two samples? I can do a video and I can be honest about it, also before and after workout pictures to see the pump​
also I'm curious to see this new blend vs the first one.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The edition of LOLA gets me interested. I love thee original hypermax xt. I still use that with Cremax xt as a bedtime drink . Very pleased with the new alphamax xt as well . Good luck to all .

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you 18 or older?
Check.

Check.

I have not yet had the pleasure...

IFN Maxout + USPlabs Maxreps

I am an experienced lifter/stim-user. I have used dozens of popular pre-workouts over the years and I have a finely-tuned awareness of even subtle differences in how they affect my mood, energy, and performance. I've heard nothing but good things about prior versions of Hypermax XT and I'm very curious to try something with Eria Jarensis. If I'm chosen, you'll get a detailed and well-written review of my experience with both a 1/2 serving and a full serving.

Looking forward to the reviews either way. Thanks for your consideration.

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
Are you 18 or older?
Yes

Yes

Nope

Mr. Hyde

I love high stim preworkouts! I will leave a very detailed review and if this stuff is as good as it looks by its profile, I will be a long time customer!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
The last time I took this, it was the bomb. Definitely in my top 3.

Same formulation for the most part, but with even better ingredients this time? :bigok:

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The last time I took this, it was the bomb. Definitely in my top 3.

Same formulation for the most part, but with even better ingredients this time? :bigok:
I haven't seen this name in a while!

Yes, for the most part, it is pretty similar. However, I would venture to say almost all users will not need to exceed a single scoop. Of the older formula, my sweet spot was 1.5 scoops. Of the new formula, I only need a single scoop to get the same energy/focus. In addition, a single scoop also provides enough pump inducing ingredients. The older version, two scoops would be needed for the correct amounts.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I haven't seen this name in a while!

Yes, for the most part, it is pretty similar. However, I would venture to say almost all users will not need to exceed a single scoop. Of the older formula, my sweet spot was 1.5 scoops. Of the new formula, I only need a single scoop to get the same energy/focus. In addition, a single scoop also provides enough pump inducing ingredients. The older version, two scoops would be needed for the correct amounts.
Hell yeah! I am back!!!!!!!!

1.5 made me go so hard lol. Not even joking, the first time I took it, my vertical went up at least two inches.

Felt half way like god mode was engaged or something lol.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just saw a study on agmatine showing it sucks . Are there any other study's going against what I read?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just saw a study on agmatine showing it sucks . Are there any other study's going against what I read?
What dose of Agmatine was used in this study vs. 1500mg Nitrosogine. I think that would be very pertinent information before decide it sucks.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let me look.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I'd love to see the full text of this study. First, it shows poor performance for citrulline and cit malate, and we know that, at the proper dose, citrulline and cit malate are able to increase NO as well as improve endurance/performance in healthy humans (multiple studies).

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What dose of Agmatine was used in this study vs. 1500mg Nitrosogine. I think that would be very pertinent information before decide it sucks.
1.0g/day of Agmatine Sulfate was used in the study.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1.0g/day of Agmatine Sulfate was used in the study.
Could you link or send me the full text? We know that citrulline is effective in healthy humans, which makes this seem a bit strange to me, but I'm not really even sure what the study's methods/goals are without seeing the text.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Side note, Watermelon HyperMax XT tastes great mixed with Orange PowerMax XT.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From them. We tested each ingredient at its clinically efficacious dose.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From them. We tested each ingredient at its clinically efficacious dose.
What was the methodology? The subjects? Humans? Young and healthy humans? I'm curious.

Edit: The image posted says in vitro. I wouldn't get too carried away yet. We know citrulline works in healthy humans while arginine isn't always reliable.