Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the WHITE FLOOD Gifting Promo​

In honor of its release, we ask that you pick someone else on the forum to receive a free White Flood tub (flavor of their choice)! The gifters will also receive a tub of their own, as no good deed goes unrewarded! Be sure to list WHY you think they should receive the gift!​

Requirements:
1) Must be 18 years of age or older
2) Must have over 50 posts
3) No June 2016 Join dates
4) Products are not for resale
5) USA Address
6) Must not have any medical issue and not taking any medical or recreational drugs
7) One entry per person

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
hi,

i nominate Alpha1agreda great member on the forum, very informative on his post and has gone out of his way to help others. In the short period of time he has been here, he has gained a great rep and is a valuable member on this forum.

i would also like to add; if he is chosen to please give my tub to another member. I dont like caffeine in my PWO, but i dont want it to stop me from nominating him.

Thank guys and very nice of you to do this for everyone

Smitty

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
hi,

i nominate Alpha1agreda great member on the forum, very informative on his post and has gone out of his way to help others. In the short period of time he has been here, he has gained a great rep and is a valuable member on this forum.

i would also like to add; if he is chosen to please give my tub to another member. I dont like caffeine in my PWO, but i dont want it to stop me from nominating him.

Thank guys and very nice of you to do this for everyone

Smitty
Good looking out brother ! Appreciate the kind words

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to nominate AntM1564 because he seems to like the same type of profiles in pre's that I do, and I enjoy the OG White Flood (except for the taurine.... would rather have it post.) He has also brought attention to a couple of sales that I have either jumped on or had already taken advantage of. It's always nice to see someone appreciate the same thought process of supplementation.

If I do win, I would also like for you to give my tub away to another member. It is not that I am unappreciative of Controlled Labs, as I love the company, but as I said, I care very little for taurine in my pre, andit would be a long while before training phases change up for me to utilize it.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I nominate smith_69. Hes always looking to help others in every thread i see him post on. He always keeps things positive and hes very knowledgeable about all things fitness and hes always ready to encourage others and hes very motivating. All around good dude.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Huh... I just read all of this and saw that he posted on this thread already lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I nominate smith_69. Hes always looking to help others in every thread i see him post on. He always keeps things positive and hes very knowledgeable about all things fitness and hes always ready to encourage others and hes very motivating. All around good dude.
thanks bro, appreciate that

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Huh... I just read all of this and saw that he posted on this thread already lol
its late, after 9 - brain already went to sleep - lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Its only 7 where im at... But i was up at 415 to have coffee and watch the news before work though

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I nominate Rocket3015. A while back i mentioned wanting a usp barbell hat, and he had one and sent it to me on his dime and included a free shirt as well. Great guy, i think that act alone shows his character.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I nominate Rocket3015. A while back i mentioned wanting a usp barbell hat, and he had one and sent it to me on his dime and included a free shirt as well. Great guy, i think that act alone shows his character.
Thank you for the kind words!!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I nominate bighulksmash
He does great logs and he's given me a ton of info through pm.
We ran a pwo log at the same time and used each other's lifts and activities as motivation.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I nominate love2liftkat she is an inspiration to us all. How she juggles, Workouts, Job, Business, Church and Family show us all things are possible when you put your mind to it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I nominate bighulksmash
He does great logs and he's given me a ton of info through pm.
We ran a pwo log at the same time and used each other's lifts and activities as motivation.
Its funny you said that . Im just ending a long cut on which i lost 40lbs . Probably in the best shape of my life . Looking to add a little solidarity to this frame . Currently taking nothing for supps besides multi vs and gensing. That pwo was sick and those workouts were awesome. Thanks blueline438 that means alot . You also are a great dude !

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nominate bbartsche. The guy is very reliable, detailed, and honest in his logs and reviews. He won't sugarcoat true feedback. The guy workouts at the butt crack of dawn (like 3 or 4 AM) and is always looking for a quality pre-workout to get the job done. He has done a great job providing reviews and feedback on Anabolic Minds for quite some time.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I live all the Love in here....Great Idea For A Promo !!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I deserve the gift because I have the older white flood and didn't realize there was a new one out lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I nominate thebigt, this guy is an amazing role model. He's got his **** together great worker loves his family and devotes a lot of his time to helping people which I find amazing so here's to you T. Since I joined he's been there from day one helping me with not overdoing it also great for advice on any issue. Overall great guy , THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE T!!!! thebigt

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Solution is my nominee. He has helped so many people in the threads, with his insight and knowledge about everything. He is always helping people out and has helped me more than anyone else on my fitness journey

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lots of love and great nominations in here - makes me so pleased to be a member of AM!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
yates84 this guy has been very helpful to me and many others on these forums from sarms, to supplements. Seems like a PM is always answered within 15-20 minutes. Plus I have been using white flood, and aside from core fury, it is one of my go too non dmaa pre workouts

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm just glad I'm seeing so many names pop up I've personally witnessed helping others on this board. Keep spreading the love!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha1agreda, lifted67, R1balla and smith_69 all have a vote from me. Pick 2 of them and if I qualify for 1 myself, send it to the third on my list. Nothing but warm welcomes from them since joining, and sound advice!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha1agreda, lifted67, R1balla and smith_69 all have a vote from me. Pick 2 of them and if I qualify for 1 myself, send it to the third on my list. Nothing but warm welcomes from them since joining, and sound advice!!
I apologize, I meant pick three and give the 4th mine.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Again, a few years back, but I was an angry sumbit*^ when I was in Iraq. Go figure
This literally has nothing to do with our promo at all, but you definitely look ready to roll man - suns out, guns out! Glad you are enjoying the board: you came to the right place to Learn, Teach, and Lead

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This literally has nothing to do with our promo at all, but you definitely look ready to roll man - suns out, guns out! Glad you are enjoying the board: you came to the right place to Learn, Teach, and Lead
I really am enjoying it. I was bored and figured when people are chiming in saying to keep the apps coming in, Id at least try and get the momentum going again, and thats all I had at the time. Lol.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any other recommendations to receive some free White Flood?
That would be nice! I used White Flood when I was in Iraq, crazy good. I Was able to lift and run with it, unlike the NO Explode. That stuff was good lifting, but not for running, made my stomach swell up until it cause some sort of implosion that made everyone around me have respiratory failure, I just turned up the headphones like I didnt know what was happening. Good times.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That would be nice! I used White Flood when I was in Iraq, crazy good. I Was able to lift and run with it, unlike the NO Explode. That stuff was good lifting, but not for running, made my stomach swell up until it cause some sort of implosion that made everyone around me have respiratory failure, I just turned up the headphones like I didnt know what was happening. Good times.
Thats hilarious

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats hilarious
Best part is I know he's being honest because I remember using it. It would fizz after you mixed it to the point it would blow the stop off your shaker if you left it bottled - and the same happened to my gut. I had a buddy that called it N.O.-Crapyopants

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Best part is I know he's being honest because I remember using it. It would fizz after you mixed it to the point it would blow the stop off your shaker if you left it bottled - and the same happened to my gut. I had a buddy that called it N.O.-Crapyopants
I will second this!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll nominate FireTitan . I don't know him, but I joined a local volunteer fire department just shy of a year ago and have logged all the hours to get my certification and have a handful of friends on local paid departments, including on post and those who have done it overseas. I've got nothing but respect for those guys and what they do.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll nominate FireTitan . I don't know him, but I joined a local volunteer fire department just shy of a year ago and have logged all the hours to get my certification and have a handful of friends on local paid departments, including on post and those who have done it overseas. I've got nothing but respect for those guys and what they do.
Thank you MidwestBeast! I actually miss it but the wife and son said 2 years was long enough.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And by the way..+1 for the Volunteers! Where you at?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some kind words in here!
Love this site for that!! Plus I have received more sound advice from people here than anywhere else Ive looked combined. Not to mention the fact that the input that is given, is not just simple statements, everyone has detailed experience and breaks it down so that even a guy like me can understand it all. Never just " cause it worked for me " mentality.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I know I was already nominated by smith_69 but if it's not against the rules I'd definitely like to nominate my boy lifted67 , great guy , brings good energy to the forums , and definitely willing to help out !

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I was already nominated by smith_69 but if it's not against the rules I'd definitely like to nominate my boy lifted67 , great guy , brings good energy to the forums , and definitely willing to help out !
And just to make sure, I nominated lifted67, smith_69 and Alpha1agreda towards the start. Boom

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
And just to make sure, I nominated lifted67, smith_69 and Alpha1agreda towards the start. Boom
Hey man, thanks I really appreciate that!