***The Official State of Gaspari Nutrition Address***

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

[size=+3] The State of Gaspari Nutrition Address[/size]

[size=+1]After lying dormant for far too long, Gaspari Nutrition is BACK and looking to regain our throne atop the Supplement world. If you haven’t already heard, Rich Gaspari has decided to team up with Jared Wheat at Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals in a co-ownership role to greatly enhance every aspect of this incredible company.

The key idea that should be taken from this news is that the Gaspari Nutrition you remember as being the most hardcore, the most cutting edge, and the most exciting brand in dietary supplement history has returned. Rich Gaspari has worked tirelessly over the past few months to make sure that the company that bears his name will once again reflect the same level of excellence that he held himself to en route to becoming one of the most successful bodybuilders in the history of the sport.

We are thankful to be working together with Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, but do not mistake that Rich Gaspari is still acting CEO and the leader of Gaspari Nutrition. We will be operating solely as Gaspari Nutrition and if you have any questions, problems, concerns … please feel free to PM me at any time.

With this synergistic relationship, we are extremely excited to see Gaspari Nutrition returning to and far SURPASSING its past glory in the dietary supplements market. Not only in sales and notoriety, but also in the vast line of quality products and formulas you have come to expect from Gaspari Nutrition. With newly acquired access to powerful and patented hardcore ingredients we plan to take the supplement industry by storm as we bring back some past blockbusters like Halodrol, Plasmajet, SuperPump 250, as well as new innovation in every facet of our product lineup.

Hopefully this covers some of the questions any of you may have in regards to the current status of Gaspari Nutrition, and what it means going forward. If not, please feel free to ask away.

As for what this means for Online Representation of Gaspari Nutrition on the boards … well that means you get me! I will be the Go-To guy for all Gaspari Nutrition related questions and concerns. As most of you are aware I worked previously for Gaspari as a Board Rep (on both AM.com & BB.com) from 2011 through 2013. When approached by Gaspari Nutrition and provided the opportunity to rejoin such an amazing team, I knew it was simply a chance for me to go back “home”. I understand the responsibility that comes with representing a company that displays such a high level of character, class, and excellence, and will make sure that I make them proud in the upcoming future.

So with that said … here’s to a new Era in Gaspari Nutrition! And come along for the ride, it should be fun! We will be running two separate Gaspari Nutrition Promos to celebrate our return to this great site. Please look for them to pop up sometime today![/size]

-Spaz

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man I appreciate it! I'm excited as well. Very excited about all the products being discussed. Especially since as far back as I can remember taking supplements, I remember Gaspari products.

-Spaz

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Congrats. Looking forward to seeing what is coming out

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
EXCELLENT!!!!!! Very very EXCITED about this!!!!

Congrats are in order for Spaz as well!!!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very nice. Glycofuse is one of my favorite products. Always have it on hand.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I love both companies so I'm definitely in here!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established

[size=+3] The State of Gaspari Nutrition Address[/size]

[size=+1]After lying dormant for far too long, Gaspari Nutrition is BACK and looking to regain our throne atop the Supplement world. If you haven’t already heard, Rich Gaspari has decided to team up with Jared Wheat at Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals in a co-ownership role to greatly enhance every aspect of this incredible company.

The key idea that should be taken from this news is that the Gaspari Nutrition you remember as being the most hardcore, the most cutting edge, and the most exciting brand in dietary supplement history has returned. Rich Gaspari has worked tirelessly over the past few months to make sure that the company that bears his name will once again reflect the same level of excellence that he held himself to en route to becoming one of the most successful bodybuilders in the history of the sport.

We are thankful to be working together with Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, but do not mistake that Rich Gaspari is still acting CEO and the leader of Gaspari Nutrition. We will be operating solely as Gaspari Nutrition and if you have any questions, problems, concerns … please feel free to PM me at any time.

With this synergistic relationship, we are extremely excited to see Gaspari Nutrition returning to and far SURPASSING its past glory in the dietary supplements market. Not only in sales and notoriety, but also in the vast line of quality products and formulas you have come to expect from Gaspari Nutrition. With newly acquired access to powerful and patented hardcore ingredients we plan to take the supplement industry by storm as we bring back some past blockbusters like Halodrol, Plasmajet, SuperPump 250, as well as new innovation in every facet of our product lineup.

Hopefully this covers some of the questions any of you may have in regards to the current status of Gaspari Nutrition, and what it means going forward. If not, please feel free to ask away.

As for what this means for Online Representation of Gaspari Nutrition on the boards … well that means you get me! I will be the Go-To guy for all Gaspari Nutrition related questions and concerns. As most of you are aware I worked previously for Gaspari as a Board Rep (on both AM.com & BB.com) from 2011 through 2013. When approached by Gaspari Nutrition and provided the opportunity to rejoin such an amazing team, I knew it was simply a chance for me to go back “home”. I understand the responsibility that comes with representing a company that displays such a high level of character, class, and excellence, and will make sure that I make them proud in the upcoming future.

So with that said … here’s to a new Era in Gaspari Nutrition! And come along for the ride, it should be fun! We will be running two separate Gaspari Nutrition Promos to celebrate our return to this great site. Please look for them to pop up sometime today![/size]

-Spaz
Nice !!!!! I miss plasma jet my favorite for the pump!!!!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to a great brand coming back strong!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Hell yea spaz. Bring it back!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great news!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grats Spaz!! Can't wait to have a sh*t load of new Gaspari products to try

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone I appreciate it!

We plan on running a ton of promos here as well (on AM.com) so there will plenty of Gaspari goodies going around for you guys to try out :)

-Spaz

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid spaz, looking forward to you excel!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You guys have been owning the promos for the last week!!!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man we are trying!

Hoping to keep Gaspari fresh in everyone's minds so they are on the lookout for the new products we plan on bringing to the market ... as well as don't sleep on the oldies but goodies either :) (SizeOn, Glycofuse, SuperPump Max, CarniPure, AminoLast, etc.)

-Spaz

SD1959

Awards
First: Congrats!!
Now, how does an old -timer get to sample the new Myofusion flavors (especially the bacon, maple)? I sent a PM on FB but sadly, no response!

Sd

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to be a fun time

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking forward to this. Congrats Spaz!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Man I'm stoked for this size on and superpump 250 ( the,blue flavor) were my first supplements I ever bought wayyyy back in the day. V-Shoppe combo!

SD1959

Awards
First: Congrats!!
Now, how does an old -timer get to sample the new Myofusion flavors (especially the bacon, maple)? I sent a PM on FB but sadly, no response!

Sd
It's ok. As manager of the newest of 3 gyms all within 20 minutes of major East Coast city and well over 15,000 total members, they probably couldn't benefit by me singing their praises again.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's ok. As manager of the newest of 3 gyms all within 20 minutes of major East Coast city and well over 15,000 total members, they probably couldn't benefit by me singing their praises again.
sorry you didn't hear back. I don't think we currently have samples, but hope to in the near future.

I plan on getting a tub this month, if you want me to mail you some scoops out, let me know!

SD1959

Awards
sorry you didn't hear back. I don't think we currently have samples, but hope to in the near future.

I plan on getting a tub this month, if you want me to mail you some scoops out, let me know!
That would be great. Please keep me in the loop.
Thanks,
Sd

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Are you talking to yourself? Lol

Looking forward to these supps to return!

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Story of my life!
The maple Bacon pancake is in the mail, sorry it took so long, had to travel for work (unscheduled).

Post up your feedback, I'm interested in your thoughts. I love the flavor.

SD1959

Awards
The maple Bacon pancake is in the mail, sorry it took so long, had to travel for work (unscheduled).

Will do. Thanks again

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice hookup!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm giving Peanutbutter cookie Myofusion a try. It will be my first go around with Myofusion. I'm looking forward to it

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm giving Peanutbutter cookie Myofusion a try. It will be my first go around with Myofusion. I'm looking forward to it
Edit: read this thread wrong my bad wrong company lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got 3 4lb tubs of it for me and my girl. Cant wait

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's the first glimpse I have had of the new SuperPump 250 as well. I know DMAA will be a HUGE hit being included in SuperPump 250. As for the rest of the profile, I have not see that yet. Hoping too in the next week or two.

If I had to guess I would say it should drop sometime in July. I know it's the first product being looked at (revamp wise) followed by PlasmaJet and Haladrol. So it's going to be a very exciting next couple of months for Gaspari :)

-Spaz

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NICE! SP250 was my very first PWO. The later re-formulations just didn't do it for me. I CAN"T WAIT to give this one a shot!!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's the same feeling most of us have ....

That's why we are making sure we have this release right. And I'm positive we will :)

-Spaz

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's the first glimpse I have had of the new SuperPump 250 as well. I know DMAA will be a HUGE hit being included in SuperPump 250. As for the rest of the profile, I have not see that yet. Hoping too in the next week or two.

If I had to guess I would say it should drop sometime in July. I know it's the first product being looked at (revamp wise) followed by PlasmaJet and Haladrol. So it's going to be a very exciting next couple of months for Gaspari :)

-Spaz
You know I'll be trying all 3. But in your opinion what product are you anticipating most out of the 3 you mentioned??

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I'll be trying all 3. But in your opinion what product are you anticipating most out of the 3 you mentioned??
PLASMAJET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my original answer was PlasmaJet and now with DMAA in SuperPump 250, the game has changed!