BPS Androcrine is ready! Pre-sale discounts available and loggers needed!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
BPS' long awaited Laxocrine replacement has just hit the market! Introducing ANDROCRINE, Laxocrine's worthy and POTENT successor! We are VERY excited about bringing this to the market in a new powerful, potent and efficient form. You guys wanted a new carrier? You got it! With this new carrier, our beta testers reported faster absorption, less sides, and a faster onset of dem gainz, bruh!

Pre-sale discount! CLICK HERE!

otcHrYU.jpg

Yes, yes, yes. I know! You want an intro sale! You got it! Starting today, Androcrine will be on pre-sale for 1 week ONLY. All pre-sale sale orders will receive a HUGE discount, at $24.99. Got on this NOW, while you can. Sales ends 1 week from today!

If you'd like to check out the feedback, please check out the list of logs here:

BETA TESTER LOGS - CLICK HERE!

TL;DR? Here are some quotes for ya.

Overall this is a great product and i achieved great results, very happy with the run and I will use LAX again in the future, in fact it may just become a staple in my diet because its so versatile and works so well. grinnell27

I have noticed great strength increases and maintained all my strength during this little cut. I also notice good recovery and more endurance. The other thing I noticed is a slight sense of well being once the product was applied. I also liked the fact that my joints felt great while using it. I will definitely be picking up some of his once release. warrior737

I would definitely use Laxacrine again and would recommend it to anyone whos looking to add muscle the natural way. This product is better than some of the lighter PH's that I've used. I will be buying this when it finally hits retailors and want to see what it could really do when I have more calories. Young Gotti

So it's only been a couple days without my Laxacrine but I am already noticing it's not there. Sometimes the absence of something tells you things about what it was doing for you that you took for granted while on it. For example my energy levels throughout the day have been noticeably lower these last couple days. And my joints are already beginning to feel the usual end of the hard training week pain they did before Laxacrine. Goes to show you just how amazing Laxacrine really is! Can ya tell I miss it. TKC432

I know the log is over, but I'd just like to a post a "week after" review. The difference in recovery is painfully obvious. Just like to point out that with Laxacrine, I was really able to speed up the process of getting ready for the obstacle course while doing other goals that probably wouldn't have been possible without it. Also, I can also tell that Laxacrine probably enhanced my strength ever so slightly. ma70

My joints already miss the Laxacrine!!! Rocket3015

Pre-sale discount! CLICK HERE!

LOGGERS! I need 10 new loggers for our new Androcrine! Please place in your apps now here! Make them good, guys/gals! I want you to woo me!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the difference between Laxacrine (all of the quoted reviews) and Androcrine?

I ran lax before and didn't see much of anything at all

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
What's the difference between Laxacrine (all of the quoted reviews) and Androcrine?

I ran lax before and didn't see much of anything at all
Sorry to hear you were not pleased with your results. As you can see, results may vary. Androcrine is Laxacrine, with a better carrier. Results were most pronounced and favorable, when using the betas (now called Androcrine).

Want to give it a second shot? Put an application in.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Alpha1agreda Hey bro, I'm not sure if you're currently running a stack or not but this looks like it's be a good natty TD you can run before you're ready to pick up Sustain Alpha

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Brandon25 I know you and I discussed good natty and andro options for bulking well if you want something natty to add to your PCT this would be a good choice to assist your body's nutrient partitioning and help keep extra fat gain away. Also, should help you keep your drive up post cycle.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure what youre needing, but Im in!! 38 years old,5'10" 225lbs at around 19%bf. Trying to cut down to 210-215. Lift 4-5 days a week, and run 5 days, no more than 30 minutes. Im a Navy Veteran, Full time firefighter and part time EMT and have my shift in the gym EVERYDAY! Something about me being the oldest, yet strongest has motivated them beyond belief. I am also the father of a 15 year old son and have him wanting to e a firefighter, so he is getting prepped to start his workouts as soon as school lets out. Im highly motivated and looking for anything that'll push me to be stronger!! GET SOME!! Let me know if you need anything else from me, in the meantime, hope to hear from you soon!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
personally I would split those products into a two month cycle and if you were to run Androcrine (not harm in applying to log :D) I'd go Epi-Laxo for a month and x-gels abe triumph for the next month.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got the email today. Might be picking a couple of bottles up! Looks promising.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alpha1agreda Hey bro, I'm not sure if you're currently running a stack or not but this looks like it's be a good natty TD you can run before you're ready to pick up Sustain Alpha
Thanks bro! Already got sustain on the way, if I wasn't running a stack for pct already I'd definitely throw my name in for a log opp. But looking forward to seeing some of these logs go up, will keep my eye on it!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro! Already got sustain on the way, if I wasn't running a stack for pct already I'd definitely throw my name in for a log opp. But looking forward to seeing some of these logs go up, will keep my eye on it!
You make a thread?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Always wanted to try this. I'm planning a big cycle when my cast comes off. I just got set up on another log or id apply. I'll def pick up a bottle at that price.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ill jump in here n give it a shot . #still natty

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious to see it with sustain alpha. May have to run a dual log opportunity in the future.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You can run it with Sustain Alpha and still keep dat natty card!
If i order the sustain alpha now , can I log these 2 together as a joint approach? The/it would be great/amazing ....

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
If i order the sustain alpha now , can I log these 2 together as a joint approach? The/it would be great/amazing ....
The best advice I can give you is see how your skin absorbs one product at a time. Give Sustain Alpha OR Androcrine a good 2 week run and see if any skin sides occur. If not I think it'd be safe to run both products and just keep moving your administration sides around.

Trial and error my friend. It's what our lifestyle is all about.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Do you have experience with sa?
Never ran it but i would love to give it a try .
My dermal uses include/limited to ; trest ; tridermal ; cocoa butter .

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Dem Cocoa butter gainz!

In all seriousness though I would think you'd be GTG to run both.

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Thank god, that previous carrier was awful
Just pulled the trigger on Sustain alpha though

And I was hoping andocrine was going to be 4ad or something similar, that would be great as I trust BPS and the other companies are ripping everyone off atm

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive been using dermacrine lately. 1st bottle done in about two weeks. Onto another. Idk what everyone is complaining about. I like this stuff lol. Maybe it gets worse?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Ive been using dermacrine lately. 1st bottle done in about two weeks. Onto another. Idk what everyone is complaining about. I like this stuff lol. Maybe it gets worse?
Possibly just some peoples' skin reacting differently.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't really seen people complaining about the Dermacrine. Perhaps you're referring to the Laxacrine??

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is a 1% group of rashes for the topicals. We are all built differently. Results will vary. Get those apps in, folks!
Its funny. When i read about people getting rashes i had a feeling that i would be one to suffer from it. I have super sensitive skin, but suprisingly nothing. No complaints. But hopefully this new androcrine is ever better

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll throw an app in.

28 year old powerlifter. 5'9" 215. Im always looking to gain strength. Training 4-5 times per week. I'm frequently on the forum via app and computer.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice apps coming in! Thanks guys! Keep em coming. I will prob do a personal contest sometime soon for SA and androcrine

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Put that app in, brother!
I'm down I'm currently taking Epi but would love to try this stuff
Let me know if you need something more for an app
I'm 25 5 7' 175 lbs 12 % bf
I train 7 days a week consume 3800 cal a day currently trying to bulk up a little before a cut in August

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
APP**

I am currently logging a fat burner and will be concluding relatively soon. If I am eligible here is my info

Stats: 32yr old male 5'8" @ 163lbs and 12% BF
Goal: Currently cutting.
Workouts: 6x a week with 4 crossfit classes and 2 barbell classes.
Staples: Multi Vitamin, Fish oil, Greens Freak
Experience: I have ran 2 andro kits from LG, Laxocrine, oral and transdermal EP1C and most recently megalax. I have seen some decent joint relief, reduced DOMS, and some increase in strength. I can't say whether I prefer oral or topical yet, but this product could help me decide :)
Logging Expectations: I usually have no less than 3 updates per week which include pics, weigh-ins, workout logs, and overall feelings. I also measure body fat with a an Omron bio impedance sensor.

Past logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280324-mega-gainz-megalax.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271033-jayo84-getting-lean.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272019-log-about-olympus-2.html

I know I would be a great candidate since I know what to look for and I am always looking to PR at crossfit. My lifts are well tracked and I know my limits. Any changes in join health will be realized quickly as well as any other changes.

Thanks!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I still stand by my review, this is a solid product and I would recommend it to anyone