Iron Legion is looking for Loggers for Virtus (new AI)

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it's been long awaited!!

virtus_bottle_150dpi.png

Virtus_label.jpg

We're looking for 2 experienced loggers who are willing to do before and after blood work.

Please include a list of what you'll be running with Virtus.
nostrum420

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice! I've been anxiously waiting to see what this stuff can do both for someone on aromatizing androgens and someone trying to boost their natural testosterone production.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
IM down, I get blood work every 2 months but can get blood work pre and post cycle and can do before and after, I'm also planning and doing a mega test boosting stack and I'm gyno prone from pubertal obesity( was 240 then dropped to 140 and got up to 180). I'm a US resident, have a decent post count, get a lot of blood work, willing to do a log with pics and stats also how my workouts/joints feel and can go in detail.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you guys are screening for other substances which could affect bloodwork. Ive read promising things about virtus and would love to see how it performs as a standalone product

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks pretty close to same carrier as invictus, good stuff!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Props to IL for their design work, beautiful labels

Sub'd for winners and bloodwork

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised we haven't seen more interest in loggers for this.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Am i a no go? I can do bloods pre on and post to see if it's suicidal AI ect.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Am i a no go? I can do bloods pre on and post to see if it's suicidal AI ect.
We haven't selected or disqualified anyone yet. You said you were thinking about using it along with other testosterone boosters?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
We haven't selected or disqualified anyone yet. You said you were thinking about using it along with other testosterone boosters?
Yessir, I have a very hefty stack that aggravates my gyno every time I use it with an OTC AI and I tend to need exem, gonna see how this compares and get bloods, I use to be obese then cut down to 140 but the gyno comes back FAST I have to keep under 13% BF or else it aggravates so right now I'm 181 and 11-12% BF and can get bloods before during and after.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dma378

Maybe you'd be interested
Most definitely would be interested. I'm just not sure if my current cycle is a bit too complex to give it a fair take. I'm essentially using ZERO AI with a low dose of Test, moderate dose of Mast and moderate dose of Tren. I just started using Prami and 11-KT as well. I guess bloodwork is all relative. Estrogen levels before and after. And might be willing to lower or drop the Mast to get a better use out of the Virtus, But if I made an adjustment, I'm probably 3 weeks from getting to a good starting point to go by. Very much appreciate the consideration. What are your thoughts?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'd be willing to run this solo if need be . My estrogen has been 2 to 3 points below high after coming off a long trest halo run . I had blood work 2 weeks ago would be willing to get blood work after as well and upload the results.
Supplements iam currently taking
Animal pak
Fish oil
NAC
Cq 10
Low dose cranberry and Hawthorne berry
Burn extreme fat burner
Pro complex protein
Unflavored cremax xt
Edit.
Its been 5 months and my body hasn't regulated yet
It would be good to try something that is scientifically proven to be a little less potent than letrozole . Very excited to see how this plays out. Good luck to all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd be willing to run this solo if need be . My estrogen has been 2 to 3 points below high after coming off a long trest halo run . I had blood work 2 weeks ago would be willing to get blood work after as well and upload the results.
Animal pak
Fish oil
NAC
Cq 10
Burn extreme fat burner
Pro complex protein
Unflavored cremax xt
Edit.
It would be good to try something that is scientifically proven to be a little less potent than letrozole . Very excited to see how this plays out. Good luck to all.
good luck, my friend!!!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Animal pak
Fish oil
NAC
Cq 10
Burn extreme fat burner
Pro complex protein
Unflavored cremax xt
Edit.
5 Months since what without regulation mind elaborating?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
5 Months since what without regulation mind elaborating?
My test is back up in the 800s my est is 188 2 point below high . I did a few rounds of legit clomid . My goal is to manage estrogen before it fakks me .
This new AI IS LOOKING PROMISING. :)
Thought by now my body would naturally bounce back .

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
My test is back up in the 800s my est is 188 2 point below high . I did a few rounds of legit clomid . My goal is to manage estrogen before it fakks me .
This new AI IS LOOKING PROMISING. :)
Thought by now my body would naturally bounce back .
Well this looks insanely promising, a lot of the T from that clomid aromatized huh, at least you got your T to stick in the 800's that's always nice. I'd say in the mean time grab some Letrone have you used it before? I've used it to keep me under grips when i didn't have Exem, however this seems like a whole new monster.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well this looks insanely promising, a lot of the T from that clomid aromatized huh, at least you got your T to stick in the 800's that's always nice. I'd say in the mean time grab some Letrone have you used it before? I've used it to keep me under grips when i didn't have Exem, however this seems like a whole new monster.
I have exem in liq form . If I get any signs or neg symptoms ill just eat 50mgs then keep it at 25 for a bit until it subsides. Been trying to eat clean get more cardio and more sleep so far so good . Good luck all on this great op

Helander

Awards
Is there any way to get this any time soon by purchasing?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there any way to get this any time soon by purchasing?
A small batch actually already went out and we're making more now! It should be available soon wherever IL products are sold!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No more logging opportunity?
Still logging opp. Gotta coordinate with the boss to make picks. Things have been hectic lately between moving and a new born. Bear with me guys.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Going to be running this at the end of summer in a pretty fun stack. Can't wait to follow some logs

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Going to be running this at the end of summer in a pretty fun stack. Can't wait to follow some logs
me too...I am very impressed with invictus, excited to see what the new ai can do...hey, that might be a great stack......too bad I am already finishing my second month of invictus. maybe later this summer!!!

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
me too...I am very impressed with invictus, excited to see what the new ai can do...hey, that might be a great stack......too bad I am already finishing my second month of invictus. maybe later this summer!!!
How was that? Another product that has my attention this summer

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How was that? Another product that has my attention this summer
invictus targeted my stomach fat better than any sup I've ever used...can't say enough good about it!!

I can't guarantee you will have same results that I did, but based on my personal results I highly recommend you give it a shot!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
invictus targeted my stomach fat better than any sup I've ever used...can't say enough good about it!!

I can't guarantee you will have same results that I did, but based on my personal results I highly recommend you give it a shot!!!
Glad to read this! Buying some soon!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We still need a couple guys to log this product with before and after bloods.

Ideally, I'd like to see someone use it with aromatizing androgens ( even a TRT dose of Test is fine) and someone use it as a "Natty" test-booster. Seeing this as part of a PCT would be interesting as well!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
We still need a couple guys to log this product with before and after bloods.

Ideally, I'd like to see someone use it with aromatizing androgens ( even a TRT dose of Test is fine) and someone use it as a "Natty" test-booster. Seeing this as part of a PCT would be interesting as well!
Im going to be using either Sup3r-4 at 330mg or Dermatr3st at 75mg ed for 8 weeks very aromatizable compounds. So I feel i'd be a prime candidate.

Current cycle looking like

Dermafury-
200/200/200/200/200/200/200/200
LGD
12/12/12/12/12/12/12/12
Epi-Andro
1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000
Dermatr3st or 4-Andro (prolly not)
75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75 - 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I just got blood work my E is 162 . Id be willing to run this ... solo

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You'd be willing to post said bloodwork and get fresh bloods as you're finishing the product?
Absolutely iam a man of my word .
Ive logged here 15 or so times.
Plus i need to get bloods every 30 days anyways to monitor my rbc and hc. Soooo absolutely!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely iam a man of my word .
Ive logged here 15 or so times.
Plus i need to get bloods every 30 days anyways to monitor my rbc and hc. Soooo absolutely!!!!
:woohoo:

if you get picked pm me a link so I can follow.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
:woohoo:

if you get picked pm me a link so I can follow.
I would absolutely love this run man .. id be willing to run it solo since all my extra test has aromatized anyway haha . Would be perfect tbh :head:

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
IL, I'm back in the game. I just got bloods done about a month ago, but I would do them again before and after.

Solo run from a test booster perspective. Haven't taken anything in a year or so. My bloods will give you a very accurate depiction or what it can do. :)

My Credentials:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Tk1F4vosZalkaet9J3AfQ

Let me know.