FOCUSED NUTRITION needs some Andro Elite loggers

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We seem to be doing well on here and having solid feeback from our loggers. We would like to get a few more Andro Elite logs up so if you are looking to log now is your chance. Please fill out the app below and feel free to add to it.

APP:
Why should we choose you?
Ever used this or a similar product?
What are you looking to get out of this product?
Links to past logs !!

AndroEliteresize.jpg

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Get in on this guys! I'll be running it myself in about 6 weeks, I need to see how it works for other people ;)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Nice op here guys

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i was wondering the same thing

hate to change the subject here, but have been using FN MK for a few weeks now, BamBam0319 thanks for the advice and very happy. wasnt to sure but after reading the reviews and talking to some people, i pulled the trigger. If 10 mg was working fine; guys the above is gtg.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I vouch for Focused's quality too. Ran Osta Elite for 12 weeks (last September through New Years) with Cycle Care and had great gains across the board. Minimal fat gained with a sloppy holiday diet too!

Get on this!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Andro Elite and Trest would have been a nice stack

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll throw my name in the hat :)

Been off of AM for a while due to life changes. Been staying in the gym consistently but just not posting. I'm a vet on here, most people know me and I know how to log.

In the past I used all of the PP androseries products. Liked them quite a bit just felt they were over priced for what it was

Looking to get a little stronger and some lean gains.

Too many logs to post links. I have many throughout the past 5 years lol

Thanks for the opportunity!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Id be all over it but im all booked up lol. But will say this is an awesome opportunity. You guys should jump on this.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering the same thing

hate to change the subject here, but have been using FN MK for a few weeks now, BamBam0319 thanks for the advice and very happy. wasnt to sure but after reading the reviews and talking to some people, i pulled the trigger. If 10 mg was working fine; guys the above is gtg.
smith_69 you're doing mk-677? How's it going. I'm planning to pick some up shortly. I have the option to snag some OL Ghar1ne from a friend, which do you recommend?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69 you're doing mk-677? How's it going. I'm planning to pick some up shortly. I have the option to snag some OL Ghar1ne from a friend, which do you recommend?
never used OL GH

using for shoulder went up to 20 mg a day for a week and dropped back to 10. didnt feel the need for 20- that is me- so imo FN is solid. i cant comment on OL, that based alone, FN. might have to pick more up soon for safe keeping if stuff starts getting pulled, ya never know

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Some good apps in here so far, let's keep them coming guys!

Triton Power

Triton Power

Awards
To be honest I have never used ur products. I have not used this or similar products, but I'm curious. I heard good things about andro and I'm curious to see how well it works. I believe I would be a good canadit for this because I will give a daily honest, unbiased review of your product

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Our products have great feedback my man, you can put your faith in us.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I am in..

APP:

Been a bber now for over 20 years. I have a lot of history with DS/PH. I train 6 days per week and can put any product to the test. I have done many logs here on AM. I logged Osta Elite for you guys awhile back.

Yes ran a lot of DS/PH - epi,sd,halo,tren and some of dhea stuff. Posted are some logs.

I am looking for recomp. Gaining while still lean out alittle.

Links to past logs !!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271637-hugos-getting-elite-4.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/268308-hugos-gainz-steel.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ironmaglabs/263376-hugos-sdmz-3-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238929-hugo-going-max.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249220-hugo-cutting-lg.html

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Would love to log some andros, but you're probably not shipping to Norway anyway, so I won't bother :)

drock77

drock77

Awards
Just ran cycle andro elite good stuff by Focus Nutrition keep up the good work guy's

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Would love to log some andros, but you're probably not shipping to Norway anyway, so I won't bother :)
Throw an app in man, you may be lucky as we will ship to Europe!

Just ran cycle andro elite good stuff by Focus Nutrition keep up the good work guy's
Thanks for the feedback bro! Glad you enjoyed it.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'll try:)

You should choose me because I've tried almost every ph/ds out there, and I am able to give a good honest review about your product.
Just did some epiandro, and as it was my first time doing andros, I'm really looking forward to trying andros again.
I am going for a recomp if I'm lucky, and get some andro elite.
Believe it or not, I have no previous logs, so this will be my first and therefore best log.
Choose me, and you won't get disappointed:)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ive got about 2 weeks left of SDMZ 5.0 that im running. Ill log it if i could bridge into this before my pct?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for loggers.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ive got about 2 weeks left of SDMZ 5.0 that im running. Ill log it if i could bridge into this before my pct?
Disregard this... Right after i posted this i saw another logging opp on a product ive really been wanting to try. Sorry. Nothing against focused nutrition:)

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Btw, am willing to log with tr3st or epiandro if wanted?
But of course solo, if that's what you want :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
last chance for the dance on this and just as I was typing, a final contender

nice

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
If you have a look at page 1, you'll see me there too bro:)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ok. Btw, am willing to log with tr3st or epiandro if wanted?
But of course solo, if that's what you want :)
I think right now we're only looking for loggers for the Andro Elite which is androsterone, thank you though bro

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
APP:
I'm always trying to better myself, always active on the boards and I've had good experiences with your companies products.

Yes, I've used epiandro and the old primordial performance andro hard.

The hardening effects from this stuff is on point. I'd love to add this with the trest elite im currently running for you guys to help aid with bloat and to increase my overall vascularity.

Links to past logs !!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/281181-gettin-tresty-focused.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WINNERS: PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can the first 2 please send me full shipping info R1balla &hugojaya

oyvind I am waiting on confirmation that we will send to you so please hold tight. We do send out of the country alot I just have to clarify with the owner so fingers crossed :)

I'll throw my name in the hat :)

Been off of AM for a while due to life changes. Been staying in the gym consistently but just not posting. I'm a vet on here, most people know me and I know how to log.

In the past I used all of the PP androseries products. Liked them quite a bit just felt they were over priced for what it was

Looking to get a little stronger and some lean gains.

Too many logs to post links. I have many throughout the past 5 years lol

Thanks for the opportunity!
I am in..

APP:

Been a bber now for over 20 years. I have a lot of history with DS/PH. I train 6 days per week and can put any product to the test. I have done many logs here on AM. I logged Osta Elite for you guys awhile back.

Yes ran a lot of DS/PH - epi,sd,halo,tren and some of dhea stuff. Posted are some logs.

I am looking for recomp. Gaining while still lean out alittle.

Links to past logs !!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271637-hugos-getting-elite-4.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/268308-hugos-gainz-steel.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ironmaglabs/263376-hugos-sdmz-3-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238929-hugo-going-max.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249220-hugo-cutting-lg.html
Ok, I'll try:)

You should choose me because I've tried almost every ph/ds out there, and I am able to give a good honest review about your product.
Just did some epiandro, and as it was my first time doing andros, I'm really looking forward to trying andros again.
I am going for a recomp if I'm lucky, and get some andro elite.
Believe it or not, I have no previous logs, so this will be my first and therefore best log.
Choose me, and you won't get disappointed:)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
WINNERS: PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can the first 2 please send me full shipping info R1balla &hugojaya

oyvind I am waiting on confirmation that we will send to you so please hold tight. We do send out of the country alot I just have to clarify with the owner so fingers crossed :)
Congrats guys!!

drock77

drock77

Awards
This product is a very good product I've got nice and cut off of it gained about 10lbs of lean muscle I've did to bottles

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
This product is a very good product I've got nice and cut off of it gained about 10lbs of lean muscle I've did to bottles
Sounds great man.
Now I'm REALLY looking forward to start the Andro cycle :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Definitely some good stuff. I would describe androsterone as a more aggressive epiandro. Gives a better overall feeling of well-being.