Nutraceutical Innovations...Need's YOU for AlphaDrone topical androsterone

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
AlphaDrone-Rendering-150dpi.png

Afternoon everyone,

Nutraceutical Innovations is looking for 1 or 2 more loggers for the New Alphadrone Topical. This is a great product and we believe you wont be disappointed. This is an awesome opportunity for those who are looking for size, strength and endurance; which is basically all of us!

Don't let this chance to log a great product pass guys. All we are asking for in return is to post weekly updates, feedback and to enjoy the product.

Normal requirements apply
US Resident, 18 or older, etc

Get them in guys, this will be closing soon

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
If you're alright with it being cycled with Cyano-Ment and M1T-oxime, I'd be down. Gonna be going on cycle in the next couple weeks...

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Is there any research on application sites, or is this bro-science? Everyone always says upper torso. Many say forearms, due to the close proximity of veins to the surface.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Is there any research on application sites, or is this bro-science? Everyone always says upper torso. Many say forearms, due to the close proximity of veins to the surface.
hey bro,

good question and NutraChem will reply back with some good info

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Ben,

From my observations, the suggestions you find out there are based on bro-science, a few clinicals, and product pamphlets. The pamphlets tell you to rotate sites, never apply to the scrotum, don't put on boney spots, etc, and is based mainly on minimizing skin irritation and potential blistering, not site efficiency. The bro-science is often better than you'd think with suggestions offering higher site efficiency, but it's nonetheless coming from somebody who isn't you! Therefore, all these different opinions and sources of information can be useful, but they have their limitations as it applies to individuals.

I won't recommend one site over another because it depends on many individual factors and takes some personal experimentation.

- How fast are you getting dressed after you apply?
- Will you be sweating a lot in that area?
- To what degree will your clothing be in contact with the application site?
- How many applications will you be using daily?
- Do you have any specific sensitive areas of skin?
- What are you trying to accomplish (are you going to the gym in 10 minutes or going on a date an hour from now?)
etc..

It should all be considered for maximum individual efficiency, but I doubt it really matters all that much in the end.

I like outer arms/shoulders, abdomen and inner forearms personally. Hot spots like the axilla are supposed to work faster, while open areas like forearms are significantly slower and more sustained.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this looks very interesting!!!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
If you're alright with it being cycled with Cyano-Ment and M1T-oxime, I'd be down. Gonna be going on cycle in the next couple weeks...
How would you be able to discern the individual effects of 3 different products? It would probably make the Alpha look really strong tho, if you didn't mention the other two. :D

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
How would you be able to discern the individual effects of 3 different products? It would probably make the Alpha look really strong tho, if you didn't mention the other two. :D
After I said that, I thought about it and you said what went through my head, but I didn't feel like recanting. You're right though, I've never cycled these 3 together, and the alpha in a log like that would probably look like my muscles swelled up like balloons lol

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
In to see the results for this.... Seems to be a top notch new product

Would love to run this at some point this year :)

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Would love to log this stuff for you guys. Would be my first log on AM though. But wouldn't have a problem with updates and pics

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Would love to log this stuff for you guys. Would be my first log on AM though. But wouldn't have a problem with updates and pics
we closed this out but please keep an eye out for the next log opp

thanks

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
pm sent, please check

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I'm down to run in it in a few weeks if no one else is interested in doing it now

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Strictly a newbie, as a logger, but what a great way to be able to start!
I'm down to run in it in a few weeks if no one else is interested in doing it now
Im not one to say "no", dont believe in that word, but I will keep your info on the side and pass it on to NutraChem NutraTeam hvactech for future logs. Never know, something could come up guys

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Im not one to say "no", dont believe in that word, but I will keep your info on the side and pass it on to NutraChem NutraTeam hvactech for future logs. Never know, something could come up guys
Alright thanks man

canewme

canewme

Awards
Thanks! Talk about getting myself sidetracked! Really messed with my own head...no excuse for being my own worst enemy. The struggle is real and worth it!