Vote with Chaos and Pain!

Sampler poll

• 5$ for 10 samples of my choice would be great!

Votes: 26 32.1%
  • 10$ for 20 samples of my choice would be great!

Votes: 46 56.8%
  • Flavor sampler of each flavor of a product would be great!

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Indifferent/ no opinion

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I don't care as long as I get samples

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • I wouldn't like a sampler pack

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know we have people yet to try anything from our line so...we have been tossing around the idea of making a "sampler" pack available on www.chaosandpain.com for purchase for much lower than one of our products.

Say, 10$ for 20 samples of your choice. Or 5 for 10. I'll go ahead and get this poll up and run to my boss with the results.

HELP US DECIDE
Make sure to vote in the poll and give us your thoughts as well.

Don't forget! Follow us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain/ where you can live chat with me for anything regarding chaos and pain and follow us on instagram (@chaosandpain) where we show all kinds of awesome content DAILY and follow me on instagram (@pyrobatt) mainly out of pitty, haha!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think it's a cool idea. I got my samples of Cannibal Ferox Amped in today. The taste was great and the effects were good. I'll try and get an actual review up after my second sample.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hell yes. Been wanting to try Ferox and other stuff for a long while now
I'll have to throw a vote in when I'm on my computer and can see the poll lol

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still up for voting

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about to run out of og ferox and I'm kinda sad...

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd be interested. Been meaning to give this one a shot.

I think it's a cool idea. I got my samples of Cannibal Ferox Amped in today. The taste was great and the effects were good. I'll try and get an actual review up after my second sample.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be down to purchase a sample pack. Smart idea.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I'm in

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I think the 10 for 20 is the best bang for the buck. Stupid shipping (it is what it is, not your fault) costs for anything less wouldn't make it worth it. Great idea here

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yes. Been wanting to try Ferox and other stuff for a long while now
I'll have to throw a vote in when I'm on my computer and can see the poll lol
Click on the post -> More -> web view ->$37.50 paid to Woody.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Voted, good idear!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the 10 for 20 is the best bang for the buck. Stupid shipping (it is what it is, not your fault) costs for anything less wouldn't make it worth it. Great idea here
That's what we love to hear

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

FF41

Awards
I use Ferox Amped and Permaswole. So would be interested in trying some of the other items. 10 for $20 seems bestate value to me.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
5$ for 10 samples would be great. Would definitely try ferox amped.

alowery11

Awards
i would do $10 for 20 samples. new to products. lets try em out

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

roytomas500

Awards
$10 for 20 is the best deal! Put it on the web site, I am in!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of people on AM would probably for 10 for 20 but the less hardcore supplement users might think 20 samples is too much. Just throwing that out there.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I vote 10 for 20 give me them samples !!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of people on AM would probably for 10 for 20 but the less hardcore supplement users might think 20 samples is too much. Just throwing that out there.
We will offer a smaller option and as always you can request samples via email at [email protected] but we also would like to offer ready to order samples. Which is where this idea came into play. 1 step process. Streamlined.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love to sample the new orchilean!
You and me both! I have yet to try it but I've had the new version of ferox with orchilean in it. Straight fire.

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
5$ for 10 samples of my choice would be great!

to me thats a no brainer

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
These results are going straight to CNPWayne. He's watching this closely and we will act on what our community wants

canewme

canewme

Awards
Love the idea of sample bundles...that way if I don't tolerate a particular item well, I'm not stuck with a full-size I can't use. Logically, would be up for trying more items and likely purchase more in the long run.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If a product is good people will buy it. back in the 1990s I recall Champion Nutrition was giving away samples of Met-Max ( great product wish they did not discontinue it) and ASN gave samples of vyopro.

How about free samples.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Flavor sampler of each flavor of a product, so you know which is best to buy full tub of,

I have used Ferrox Amped in Mango and find it to be a top end quality pre workout that hits hard.

I have also used Genius which helped when focusing for exams.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Don't know who you are or your products.
Well, that's why there's samples. Get a better idea of what a company is selling and their target audience. There's hundreds of companies I've probably never heard of, but I haven't seen anyone else offer to put together a sample package like these guys.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Flavor sampler of each flavor of a product, so you know which is best to buy full tub of,

I have used Ferrox Amped in Mango and find it to be a top end quality pre workout that hits hard.

I have also used Genius which helped when focusing for exams.
^ This.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
We will offer a smaller option and as always you can request samples via email at [email protected] but we also would like to offer ready to order samples. Which is where this idea came into play. 1 step process. Streamlined.
All three options would be the way to go if feasible. For a lot of people 20 samples would be too many even if its a deal. The 10 pack (or even a 5) might have a wider appeal. I also like the idea of a sampler pack offering all available flavors of a particular product.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
20 samples might sound like it's too many, but really it might be 4-5 different products with 4-5 different flavors. Some may be a simple multi-vitamin sample, I don't think it'd be more than 5 products you'd be sampling. I always feel that other companies samples short you because you don't even get a chance to really decide if you like the product (i.e. Half a serving, or a product where you're supposed to take for x amount of days and you only get 1-2 days max).

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
I would say both the $5 for 10 or $10 for 20 would work. Gives people options, and as far as the shipping, I might buy the $5 one if I was already going to order something else (like Aggro:wink1:), negating the shipping cost for the sample pack.