USPlabs MaxREps 22.99 at Nutraplanet! Reminds me of the old days!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pricing like back in the good old days when Sam and I would service the AM members with amazing deals.

https://nutraplanet.com/products/usp-labs-max-reps/

If you buy one, I'll send another flavor for free...!!!! Doesn't get much better than this deal!

once you receive the product, Send me a PM and I'll send instructions.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Oh man great deal, I freaking love Max Reps. Using it tomorrow for upper body day. Perfect for evening sessions since it's stim free!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
solid price for a solid formula..

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If someone purchases a bottle from Nutrapanet, I'll send a bottle of another flavor free....

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ah ****. Just when I think I'm done ordering supps for a while.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'm glad I got distracted yesterday and waited for today to order! Will post up order number here when I put the order through

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Order number here or best to email to USPlabsRep

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went ahead and ordered the limeade! Was tough to decide between that and the strawberry. NP545548 is my order number, really looking forward to the train to gainsville! I've had good luck with Nutraplanet lately so hopefully that continues!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is an insane deal -- highly recommend to anyone who is on the fence about trying it. I've been using Max REPS (along with stims) as my pre-workout of choice since it came out and the effect and taste are both top notch. Still waiting to try the pineapple strawberry, but watermelon limeade may be my favorite tasting supplement ever and fruit punch is a solid fruit punch flavor.

But get the watermelon limeade.

lol

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, had to jump on that for sure! Excited to run it after so much good feedback!!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is an insane deal -- highly recommend to anyone who is on the fence about trying it. I've been using Max REPS (along with stims) as my pre-workout of choice since it came out and the effect and taste are both top notch. Still waiting to try the pineapple strawberry, but watermelon limeade may be my favorite tasting supplement ever and fruit punch is a solid fruit punch flavor.

But get the watermelon limeade.

lol
Yeah that watermelon limeade is for sure the best tasting supplement I've ever had. Tastes like a Sonic Limeaid.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, USPLabs just gets more and more generous! Let the stockpiling begin!!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saaa-lick deal and generOus offer as usual guise...might just have to bust open the ole piggy bank

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My order is in!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seriously don't see how anyone could pass up an offer this amazing!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now that is one crazy hookup! USP+NP = mad deals!

droppingplate

Awards
Want to give this a go. Ordered tonight, order number is NP545617. Ordered the fruit punch flavor, was torn between that and watermelon limeade so if you have that flavor please send. Thanks

zovert

Awards
I had a friend who ask me to try no2 premium. it seems to work good for pumps..but it cost much more than the usp product..what more benifits do I get from MAXREPS besides cost..sorry I'am kinda backwords on the supplement. there are so many.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone got shipping confirmation from NP yet? I'm anxious to try this out!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a friend who ask me to try no2 premium. it seems to work good for pumps..but it cost much more than the usp product..what more benifits do I get from MAXREPS besides cost..sorry I'am kinda backwords on the supplement. there are so many.
Asides from great pumps, you get increased endurance which means more repetitions. You also get great flavoring. C'mon, with this kind of deal you can't pass it up!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone got shipping confirmation from NP yet? I'm anxious to try this out!
Oh man, you ordered 2 days ago, right?

I just placed mine and I was hoping with 2-day priority shipping to get it by Tuesday...

edzname

edzname

Awards
They do have a history of poor customer service and communication, never a go to source in times of need same with nutri verse

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, I ordered Tuesday with the three day shipping. I've ordered from them twice recently with good results so not worried about it. I'm just anal and like to track my stuff and know when to expect it

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, I ordered Tuesday with the three day shipping. I've ordered from them twice recently with good results so not worried about it. I'm just anal and like to track my stuff and know when to expect it
Order was updated with tracking but no details available yet for whatever that's worth

Vsavoia

Awards
Is the matching offer still available if I order today?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Just got my tracking info. Personally I never had any issues with them and I've been ordering from back in the day of USPowders...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now you know I was getting in on this ;)

NP545683

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My orders gonna be delivered today! Do we need to do anything to get the second bottle?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Boom! Doing a 25 mile bike ride today, gonna test this bad boy out!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I'm waiting till my promo box with the pineapple comes in to order. I need to know what flavor to order!
I'm waiting for that one to try it too, but watermelon limeade is the safest bet in the world ;) lol

droppingplate

Awards
Received my fruit punch flavor in the mail yesterday. Will be taking this bad boy today.