Want to reach the FINISH LINE? 10 people. 10 reviews. Who is in?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

-Build Muscle.
-Enhance Recovery.
-Kick Ass.

I need 10 people who want to try Finish Line in either Juicy Watermelon or Rainbow Sherbet flavoring. All you need to do to get the MOST COMPLETE post workout product on the market is to

tell me what flavors you'd most like to try in your favorite pre-workout.

How do you know if you qualify? Satisfy these requests:

1. 18+
2. US shipping address
3. Member here for over 3 months
4. Have at least 75 posts
5. Write us an initial and final review here in the supp logs section(each user will receive 10srv of Finish Line)
6. Leave a final review/score in the supp reviews section here on AM

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love the formula. I would love to see a 'Melon Madness' flavor. The two melons that would be for flavoring would be cantaloupes and honeydews. I love both of the melons on a plate together. This would be a pretty innovative flavor. I cannot really think of a product that has a cantaloupe or honeydew flavor to it.

I meet all of the requirements and would gladly write a review.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This formula could really work well for me as I workout fasted and then continue my fasting for 8+ hrs post workout as well, usually dining bcaas and ergonine post/through the day.

I'd like to see some "sweet" type flavors rather than the "fruity" ones you always see. Like proteins, cake batter, cookie dough, etc. something different instead of the standard fruits.

I think I'm pretty well qualified and meet all the criteria :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

1. 18+ Yup
2. US shipping address Yes
3. Member here for over 3 months Yes
4. Have at least 75 posts Yes
5. Write us an initial and final review here in the supp logs section(each user will receive 10srv of Finish Line) Can do a full review with pictures and detail how my workouts were on Finish Line.
6. Leave a final review/score in the supp reviews section here on AM Absolutely

Similar to Boone. I train fasted upon waking. This would be a great product to utilize for peri-workout nutrition.
Beta Alanine for endurance/performance & LCLT for Recovery for intense workout sessions during a dieting phase will only be a benefit.
Flavors I would like to see --> Sweet Tea, Green Apple, or Mango

Rainbow Sherbert Hemavol is incredible. I imagine finish line is just as good.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Wow! This is an incredible opportunity and very easy to enter. I'm in to see the winners will be.

compan

compan

Awards
Great opp here for the best staple product on the market.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I would love to try this I'm finishing up a log for focused nutrition trest need a good post drink as I don't utilize whey either. So finish line sounds great! I meet all requirements And would love to try this out rainbow sherbert sounds delicious thanks for the opportunity!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to Review the Rainbow Sherbet, I meet all the requirements will leave an honest and informative review, Thank you!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Really great applicants so far. FYI rainbow sherbet is incredible.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great product that I use daily ever since we've released it. A flavor I'd like to see is Iced Tea Lemonade aka half and half

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't logged in a while but have done some very thorough reviews in the past and this supplement would definitely ill a void in my supplementation. I have loved Iforce products for years and still use max out as my main preworkout. My choice would be rainbow sherbet. Thanks for this great opportunity!!

Just tell me what you want and you got it (in terms of logging)

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never tried finish line before but that rainbow sherbet sounds legit. I also train fasted in the morning and continue my fast until around noon. I believe I could benefit tremendously with a product like this.

As for a preworkout flavor, I'd love to try a good grape flavor. Can't say I know of any decent ones out there.

I did just win an opportunity to log your off the chain bcaa so if that disqualifies me lemme know.

As for the prereqs, I meet all of them and would love to leave a review of the product. Thanks!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Interested for sure.
Seems like this would fit into the intra-workout category nicely also. I would love to give it a try. Juicy Watermelon sounds enticing ;)

1. 18+ YES
2. US shipping address - YES
3. Member here for over 3 months - YES
4. Have at least 75 posts - YES
5. Write us an initial and final review here in the supp logs section(each user will receive 10srv of Finish Line) - No Problem
6. Leave a final review/score in the supp reviews section here on AM - Sure Thing

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Great opportunity right here!!

This is one of my favorite IForce products, I never train without it!!!!!!

Very Cherry Lime is my new favorite flavor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUMP ON THIS NOW

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I don't like an overly sweet pre-workout .... I actually prefer a mild flavor ..... lemonade or a berry of some sort .... I would take properly dosed, high quality ingredients over amazing taste any day ...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't like an overly sweet pre-workout .... I actually prefer a mild flavor ..... lemonade or a berry of some sort .... I would take properly dosed, high quality ingredients over amazing taste any day ...
X - 2

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Looks like good stuff , would like to try sherbet but ether one is fine ; meet all requirements
Edit: green apple is my favorite flavor, any Gatorade flavor would make a good pwo flavor lol

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Cmon dudes..more entrants...10 tubs!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hands down my current favorite I-Force product! Bump this!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This product seams to be getting a lot of Love !

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Would def. like to take part in this! I lift, do some crossfit, and do long endurance (run/bike). So I could really test out the recovery capabilities of the product.

1. 18+ YES
2. US shipping address - YES
3. Member here for over 3 months - YES
4. Have at least 75 posts - YES
5. Write us an initial and final review here in the supp logs section(each user will receive 10srv of Finish Line) - Yup
6. Leave a final review/score in the supp reviews section here on AM - Sure Thing

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity right here!!

This is one of my favorite IForce products, I never train without it!!!!!!

Very Cherry Lime is my new favorite flavor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUMP ON THIS NOW
Agreed, VCL is my favorite Finish Line flavor

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Who else wants a tub of Finish Line? There are 10 tubs up for grabs. Throw your app in.

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
The formula looks great!

As for flavors for a pre, I like blue raspberry best usually. Followed by watermelon and lemonade or raspberry lemonade.

I would really like to give this a try. I meet all of the requirements. I am currently in a coloric deficit and could really use the boost in recovery!

robbyjrwv35

robbyjrwv35

Awards
I'd like to try the rainbow sherbet. All requirements of app met.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Guys, I think they were asking you to suggest flavors for a pre, not pick one of the two they have already ha

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
OK well then I would like to see some sweet stuff like cake batter flavored :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm in, definitely for that rainbow sherbet. I satisfy all requirements and can fulfill the expectations for this opportunity.
For a preworkout flavor, other than wanting that hemavo2 Max rainbow sherbet, I think more exotic stuff like piña colada, maybe even strawberry daiquiri would be delicious.
Also, I think I'm craving a drink. It's hot here today.

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
I'm in, definitely for that rainbow sherbet. I satisfy all requirements and can fulfill the expectations for this opportunity.
For a preworkout flavor, other than wanting that hemavo2 Max rainbow sherbet, I think more exotic stuff like piña colada, maybe even strawberry daiquiri would be delicious.
Also, I think I'm craving a drink. It's hot here today.
Piña colada and strawberry daiquiri sound REAL good!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Actually a Lemonheads flavor sounds good:)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I kinda wanna see Finish Line in Pink Lemonade.. would love walking out of the gym with that.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I kinda wanna see Finish Line in Pink Lemonade.. would love walking out of the gym with that.
Strawberry Limeaid or Watermelon Limeade would be great.
I am surprised more companies do not go with the basic orange/grape flavors. Possibly VT Can chime in here regarding if they are high sellers or not.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I enjoy most Orange Flavored supplements

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am surprised more companies do not go with the basic orange/grape flavors. Possibly VT Can chime in here regarding if they are high sellers or not.
Iirc 1fast said orange is typically the worst selling flavor of any supp

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id be down to give it a try. Sounds pretty good

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Maybe a key lime flavor..

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about orange banana?
I love banana but I don't think it would be great unless it's for a protein. Taste might be off unless they can make it taste more like an orange juice kind of drink

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll never support that idea bro.. I hate anything with lime haha.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I am partial to Very Cherry Lime it's a delicious treat post gym

BUT I would love any flavor because Finish Line is a wonder treat post gym no matter what the flavor

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am partial to Very Cherry Lime it's a delicious treat post gym

BUT I would love any flavor because Finish Line is a wonder treat post gym no matter what the flavor
I've tried all 3 flavors and enjoy them all but I'm partial to VCL. Can't wait to see what flavors iFN puts out next

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
winners will be chosen tomorrow morning...get those last minute apps in now!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Waiting !!!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319