Nutraceutical Innovations...LOG THIS! AlphaDrone topical androsterone...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

BOOM! Here comes another one!

AlphaDrone 60mL – 100mg/mL Androsterone
Advanced Delivery – Alpha Carrier(TM)
Fast Acting – Size – Strength – Endurance
Alpha Male Scent

Yeah buddy, the tetrasorb oral version is fantastic as it is but let's get this bad boy smeared into the skin!

Looking for 3 loggers to give a fantastic review with frequent log updates and pics, video feedback will be rewarded... Feedback is required and a full review once finished.
Typical rules apply...

Recommend 2ml a day for a full 30 day run...
Let's get this going people!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im down for this one too. Been wanting to try out some TD's

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be pretty cool to stack this and the 11kt and burn. That would be some pretty epic cuts for sure. I can see the before/after pics now... Lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I think it would be pretty cool to stack this and the 11kt and burn. That would be some pretty epic cuts for sure. I can see the before/after pics now... Lol
Can't go wrong either way, I'd run this with EpiBeta personally

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
well, well, well- i see you hogging up log op's like its the last time they will ever be offered. Im on to you lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
another good op here

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
well, well, well- i see you hogging up log op's like its the last time they will ever be offered. Im on to you lol
This one ive really just been wanting to try the transdermals lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention im in love with this company lol

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for logs

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dumb question but is this 1 andro or epi andro?
Neither. It's androsterone which is the beta isomer of epiandro. So it's really close to epiandro. Although androsterone is more androgenic before conversion than epiandro is. Ultimately they both convert to DHT though. So they do pretty much the same thing, but they do have their differences

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Let's keep it rolling!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
Neither. It's androsterone which is the beta isomer of epiandro. So it's really close to epiandro. Although androsterone is more androgenic before conversion than epiandro is. Ultimately they both convert to DHT though. So they do pretty much the same thing, but they do have their differences
Androsterone is actually the alpha isomer. Epiandro is the beta isomer but yes they are relatively similar with a few variable differences. I like Androsterone for the noticeable increase in aggression and it's "dryer" than Epiandro

Jlester379

Jlester379

Awards
This would be great stacked with the 11 keto. I'd love to give both a shot. Willing to log at least 5 days a week. Tried another companies 1 andro and 4 andro before and was disappointed with the results. An 8 week run didn't provide noticeable results. Been reading good things about your stuff though.

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
***we had a label issue on the AlphaDrone****
This is to inform everyone all product is being fixed as there was a label issue. The active is Androsterone however the pre press for some reason has 11-Ketotestosterone above the active. There is NO 11-Keto in this product. We had them adjust the 11K-Test last minute and they made the same adjustment on the AlphaDrone. They are rushing us corrected labels and we will have this fixed by the weeks end

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
I'd vow to love this forever if is indeed legit 3a!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Im up for a logging opp.
Im 24, in cali. Have been lifting for about 6 years, currently on a cutting phase. High protein low carb diet. High intensity vokume training. I work in a nutrition shop so logging 3 to 4 times a week isnt a problem.

yzy805

yzy805

Awards
Im up for the logging voyage
Im 26 live on the central coast of Cali work at supplement shop got plenty of time
Been lifting for 2 years but this year has been more consistent then ever
At the moment im cutting and on a 2 low 1 high carb cycle with a high protein intake
w/ HIT and high volume

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Im up for the logging voyage
Im 26 live on the central coast of Cali work at supplement shop got plenty of time
Been lifting for 2 years but this year has been more consistent then ever
At the moment im cutting and on a 2 low 1 high carb cycle with a high protein intake
w/ HIT and high volume
welcome to the forum,

stats look pretty good bro, but I think you may be short on posts for this. NI will let you know, but in the meantime, keep posting and again, welcome bro

yzy805

yzy805

Awards
welcome to the forum,

stats look pretty good bro, but I think you may be short on posts for this. NI will let you know, but in the meantime, keep posting and again, welcome bro
Thanks for the complement. And yes im new and I will be continually posting but please keep me in mind.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
one final bump for the alpha drone so if you dont have an app in, final hours are approaching

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Thats exciting. Im excited to follow along and see how these go. I told hvactech to disregard my app so ill just be following these with the intent to buy :)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are few very very well respected people who do testing for ph, ds, and aas. They all said that every androsterone that they have ever tested was actually epiandrosterone. Is there any evidence that your product is different?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
5 minutes gentlemen

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
There are few very very well respected people who do testing for ph, ds, and aas. They all said that every androsterone that they have ever tested was actually epiandrosterone. Is there any evidence that your product is different?
Of course there's evidence in our lab reports NutraChem can vouche for that. We sell the raw powder on our site as well with confidence

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Hello, friend! I suppose I'm not on your list of respected Androsterone testers, but for what it's worth I tested it. Twice, actually. With primary reference standards of known purity originating from 2 different laboratories. What other evidence would you like beyond the posted report?

I'm sure that the 'well respected' people you speak of are of the utmost caliber, with a superb track record of honesty and scientific integrity, and no competing interests to corrupt their opinions. They just can't find a good source they tell you, and I do empathize with their hardship, really.

Nevertheless, I'm generally not too interested in the objections and opinions of other chemists. It has been my overwhelming experience that their antagonism is rarely motivated by a sincere concern for the consumer (much less in defense of scientific truth) because in many cases I know who signs their checks! That's why I take the time to do my own testing, so we don't have to trust anybody else's opinion. ;)

Also, NI sells Androsterone powder in neat form, so even a beginner level lab tech with some means of spectroscopy should have little trouble validating our good results for themselves. Then, if said individual (or courteous competitor) has behaved himself professionally, and been respectful toward NI on the public forums, they may approach NutraTeam for sourcing assistance and I suspect he'd be gracious enough to consider accommodations.

:)

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Hello, friend! I suppose I'm not on your list of respected Androsterone testers, but for what it's worth I tested it. Twice, actually. With primary reference standards of known purity originating from 2 different laboratories. What other evidence would you like beyond the posted report?

I'm sure that the 'well respected' people you speak of are of the utmost caliber, with a superb track record of honesty and scientific integrity, and no competing interests to corrupt their opinions. They just can't find a good source they tell you, and I do empathize with their hardship, really.

Nevertheless, I'm generally not too interested in the objections and opinions of other chemists. It has been my overwhelming experience that their antagonism is rarely motivated by a sincere concern for the consumer (much less in defense of scientific truth) because in many cases I know who signs their checks! That's why I take the time to do my own testing, so we don't have to trust anybody else's opinion. ;)

Also, NI sells Androsterone powder in neat form, so even a beginner level lab tech with some means of spectroscopy should have little trouble validating our good results for themselves. Then, if said individual (or courteous competitor) has behaved himself professionally, and been respectful toward NI on the public forums, they may approach NutraTeam for sourcing assistance and I suspect he'd be gracious enough to consider accommodations.

^^^ nicely put lol

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I wasnt trying to call you guys out at all. I was just wanting re-assurance that that this is what it claims. And well i do trust you. I didnt realize that you were apart of the testing. So consider me convinced.

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
It's no worries . We're a fresh face in the industry so we know people will be hesitant. That doesn't mean we haven't been in the game for a long time ;)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I wasnt trying to call you guys out at all. I was just wanting re-assurance that that this is what it claims. And well i do trust you. I didnt realize that you were apart of the testing. So consider me convinced.
Thank you, Sir. We will strive to maintain your trust, and you may rest assured that every new lot of active is QC tested.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Did you guys ever get anyone to log this?
Yes, there are at least 2 or 3 logs running right now I think, plus a few which have already concluded.

Everyone seems to like it and there have been no complaints on the quality. (just as I predicted ;))

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Yes, there are at least 2 or 3 logs running right now I think, plus a few which have already concluded.

Everyone seems to like it and there have been no complaints on the quality. (just as I predicted ;))
could you post one of the links