Nutraceutical Innovations 11k-test you asked for it, now let's try it!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
  1. Nutraceutical Innovations 11k-test you asked for it, now let's try it!

11K-TEST 60ml

75mg/mL or 11-Ketotestosterone
    What makes 11K-TEST so appealing?
    Advanced Delivery System – Alpha Carrier(TM)
    Appealing Scent w/ superior absorption
    Fast Acting & Highest Dose Available
    Nutraceutical Innovations continues to introduce products destined to dominate the sports supplement industry through advanced delivery applications and high quality products which undergo the highest level of testing and trials. We stand behind our products as well as their effectiveness because we’ve tried them, we’ve tested them and we’ve ensured they meet customer demand.
    11K-TEST is a potent muscle building and fat loss agent which is enhanced using our Alpha Carrier(TM)

Ideal for cutting, lean bulking, maintaining, all the above!

We are looking for 3 dedicated loggers to give this a full run to jump start your summer shred cycle... Frequent updates along with pics is required and a full review and feedback is to be left afterwards... Video feedback will be greatly rewarded!

Basic rules apply:
    Us resident
    18+ years of age
    Must provide me with unlimited cakes and cookies...

Let's get it guys!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

2. Unlimited cakes and cookies.
    Check. Im down to log it. Ive been really wanting to try this one.
    •   

3. You were along for the ride on my first log. And you'll be along for the ride on my Burn log. I would love to log this one for you guys. Ive been impressed with all of your products so far.

4. Especially with the burn coming up i would love to add this in the cut and get freaking just straight up shredded

5. Definitely interested in this and I meet all the requirements. Would use this on a cut and circuit-style training. Have used the oral and had great success, hear the td is superior. Excited to compare.
    •   

6. good op here-
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

7. Oh h3ll yes! Honestly I've been looking to stock up with plenty of 11-kt. After running several cycles including test solo, I realize that low-t is not the only culprit. I get bloated, lethargic and anxious af! I ran a cycle of 11-oxo and have never felt better. Less anxiety, increased motivation, great sleep and overall a better sense of well being are just a handful of the positive benefits that I've experienced. After stopping slowly but surely I started to feel less motivation, etc. Now I've not yet had any current blood work to support my hypothesis but I know my body well. I'm now looking to try 11-kt to make comparisons. Any help in reducing my cortisol levels is greatly welcomed. Thank you for consideration and good luck to all applicants.
    ISSA CFT

8. Quote Originally Posted by bowskie View Post
    Oh h3ll yes! Honestly I've been looking to stock up with plenty of 11-kt. After running several cycles including test solo, I realize that low-t is not the only culprit. I get bloated, lethargic and anxious af! I ran a cycle of 11-oxo and have never felt better. Less anxiety, increased motivation, great sleep and overall a better sense of well being are just a handful of the positive benefits that I've experienced. After stopping slowly but surely I started to feel less motivation, etc. Now I've not yet had any current blood work to support my hypothesis but I know my body well. I'm now looking to try 11-kt to make comparisons. Any help in reducing my cortisol levels is greatly welcomed. Thank you for consideration and good luck to all applicants.
    Solid app
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

9. Subbed for logs
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

10. Extra large pizza evening bump!
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

11. With margaritas!

12. I know a lot of guys are tied up. That may prevent many entries.
    ISSA CFT

13. You mean not everyone stays home on Saturday nights watching Harry Potter, eating five guys?
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    You mean not everyone stays home on Saturday nights watching Harry Potter, eating five guys?
    Name:  Screen Shot 2016-05-01 at 6.11.17 PM.png
Views: 532
Size:  666.2 KB

15. I'd like to log this. Looking to do a quick recomp before summer break. Some previous logs on here:
    Log: Purus Labs Theatrim
    LG Sciences Epic preworkout
    Finaflex Muscle Fiber Log

16. How would this stack with yalls burn extreme.

17. Quote Originally Posted by mattborn00 View Post
    How would this stack with yalls burn extreme.
    guess you are looking to shred away!

18. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    guess you are looking to shred away!
    Yea that's the plan

19. Throw my name in the ring... I love me some 11-KT

27 Years old
    Currently Cutting - down already from 213 to 202lbs. Plan to get to 190 by end of May
    Supps Currently using : Alphamine/Baiba

Can provide honest pics/videos and reviews especially in regard to other 11-KT products out there
    More well known on another site, but have been around these parts since 09' No stranger to the game

Name:  11751797_1593371674261471_1688826434691960045_n.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  75.0 KB

20. Quote Originally Posted by ECUKingbuddy View Post
    Throw my name in the ring... I love me some 11-KT

27 Years old
    Currently Cutting - down already from 213 to 202lbs. Plan to get to 190 by end of May
    Supps Currently using : Alphamine/Baiba

Can provide honest pics/videos and reviews especially in regard to other 11-KT products out there
    More well known on another site, but have been around these parts since 09' No stranger to the game

Name:  11751797_1593371674261471_1688826434691960045_n.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  75.0 KB
    hi,

what is the time frame between the 2 pics above?

21. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    hi,

what is the time frame between the 2 pics above?
    About 4-5 months or so I believe.... Was also with a cycle of Mechabol/11KT/Formestane

22. I'd love to give this a shot. Been eyeing it up for a while now just haven't had the chance to pull the trigger yet. 37 year old male looking to recomp.

23. Quote Originally Posted by mattborn00 View Post
    How would this stack with yalls burn extreme.
    it stacks extremely well, potent fat burner with a crowd favorite topical... shredness!
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by ECUKingbuddy View Post
    About 4-5 months or so I believe.... Was also with a cycle of Mechabol/11KT/Formestane
    great transformation! mechabol was awsome!
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    it stacks extremely well, potent fat burner with a crowd favorite topical... shredness!
    How does your company feel about logging two products together. I have been chosen to start the burn extreme log.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-21-2016, 10:27 AM
  2. You asked for it, here it is. The DopaTEST stack
    By JudoJosh in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2015, 03:36 PM
  3. You asked for it so we giving it to you!!!
    By power205 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 06:16 PM
  4. Replies: 208
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 11:04 AM
  5. So, you asked for it.
    By TheeBC in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 09:26 AM