The Truth Behind Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals - What Makes Us Unique?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[video=youtube;XiLDkq9OIY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiLDkq9OIY8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if anyone has ANY questions, I am here to answer them. Bring on the good, the bad, and the ugly!

Curious about how manufacturing works? Ask it here?

Want to know how our testing procedures work? Ask!

Anything/everything is open!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
So proud to be part of this amazing company

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This should be interesting but at least were being transparent with the consumer

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it true that you guys purchased Gaspari?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it true that you guys purchased Gaspari?
we are waiting on finishing up the final touches, but the official announcement shouldn't be too far away. lot of leaks on this already, so yup, consider it confirmed.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we are waiting on finishing up the final touches, but the official announcement shouldn't be too far away. lot of leaks on this already, so yup, consider it confirmed.
Celebratory tubs of SP250 & Myofusion all around right? Whhhhheeeeeee!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
This video was very well done. It's great to be a part of the family.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty stoked to be able to add Myofusion to my rep order!

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I read a lot of the hate that is thrown at Hi Tech! Having been in the industry longer then most on this board and in a lot larger capacity then most I can say Jared is one of the nicest people I have met in the industry and his facility blew me away. I purchased some equipment from him (mind you I am a competitor) and he gave me a tour of the entire plant and offered me a ton of advice on the manufacturing side. He gave me his personal cell and told me to call him anytime I need anything. You will not find that with many people on his level.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
MMM that potassium

THEstudent

Awards
Hey Vaughn I wanted to know the source of the Rhaponticum Carthamoides and Ajuga Turkestanica in the product Mesobolin 250?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is funny how just a few months or year ago everyone was saying Hitech was not trustworthy and now they are the ****. Congrat!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is funny how just a few months or year ago everyone was saying Hitech was not trustworthy and now they are the ****. Congrat!
Times are changing

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can see the stack now... Mesomorph + Hemav2, Size On, Compete, Finish Line, Isotean and flexible. DAMN!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Vaughn I wanted to know the source of the Rhaponticum Carthamoides and Ajuga Turkestanica in the product Mesobolin 250?
as in the company names that we use for sourcing of the ingredients, or the countries of origin?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when there is no representation on the forums, its easy for rumors to run wild without anyone to contradict the negative/nonsense claims. With me and the rest of the team being here to explain our side of the situation, the truth is able to rise to the top. It warms my heart to see people taking us seriously and getting amazing results from all of our brands products.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I read a lot of the hate that is thrown at Hi Tech! Having been in the industry longer then most on this board and in a lot larger capacity then most I can say Jared is one of the nicest people I have met in the industry and his facility blew me away. I purchased some equipment from him (mind you I am a competitor) and he gave me a tour of the entire plant and offered me a ton of advice on the manufacturing side. He gave me his personal cell and told me to call him anytime I need anything. You will not find that with many people on his level.
Heck yeah, Christian values! Yeah, but they hired Vaughn tho. (j/k) :p

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir as in the sourcing of the ingredients.
I will ask to see if that information can be provided/disclosed. I am not sure how HT views that type of proprietary info

superman84

Awards
i have a question. I thought bold pro-hormones were banned? i thought 1,4-andro was banned back in 2014? Am interested in the equibolan product. also thought bold prohormones had to be dosed in the 600-800 mg range to be effective?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have a question. I thought bold pro-hormones were banned? i thought 1,4-andro was banned back in 2014? Am interested in the equibolan product. also thought bold prohormones had to be dosed in the 600-800 mg range to be effective?
1. DASCA made many things illegal. In specific, it banned the sale of any hormonal product that was based on hormones such as testosterone or dihydrotestosterone (DHT), however 2 hormones were left exempt from this list, DHEA and Pregnenolone. All metabolites of DHEA and Pregnenolone are legal to be sold as prohormones currently. This is why Hi-Tech worked so hard to get patents on both forms of the prohormones, as they are effective, and here to stay.

2. The original bold prorhomones were suggested to be dosed at 400-600mg/day, with 800mg/day being the highest that they should really be run. The high dose was necessary due to the products being supplied in a manner which provided extremely low bioavailability and conversion to the target hormone. Our 1,4-andro (equibolin) product is dosed a little on the low side for my liking, however with the cyclosome delivery system you will get amazing results from running the compound, just may have to up the dose a bit higher than your wallet would prefer. Be on the look out for a more efficaciously dosed 1,4-andro product on the market coming from iForce

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was honestly and awesome video to watch.

superman84

Awards
cool deal vaughntrue. Is iforce getting back in the prohormone game? I loved their bold 200. had good results from it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cool deal vaughntrue. Is iforce getting back in the prohormone game? I loved their bold 200. had good results from it.
we are. I am just waiting on our 2 initial formulas to be approved, and then we can jump into the mix. we have some BIG plans

superman84

Awards
so any hints or possible timelines? im piecing together my next bulk stack and could always use something new

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so any hints or possible timelines? im piecing together my next bulk stack and could always use something new
once formulas are approved, I'd expect ~8-12 weeks, so we're still a ways out...but they're coming.

Id check out Hi-tech Superdrol in the meantime. Results on it @3/day have been insane

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Who are the 8 brands under HiTech? Any plans for Mesobolin 250 and Lipodrene on BB.com?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who are the 8 brands under HiTech? Any plans for Mesobolin 250 and Lipodrene on BB.com?
O gosh, lets see if I can remember all of these lol.. making my brain work at 3am!

1. Hi-Tech Pharma
2. I-Force Nutrition
3. APS Nutrition
4. LG Sciences
5. Formutech Nutrition
6. ALRI
7. Sports 1
8. Innovative

****9. GASPARI NUTRITION!!!!! We just purchased them with the deal finalized about a week ago. Expect big changes :)

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
O gosh, lets see if I can remember all of these lol.. making my brain work at 3am!

1. Hi-Tech Pharma
2. I-Force Nutrition
3. APS Nutrition
4. LG Sciences
5. Formutech Nutrition
6. ALRI
7. Sports 1
8. Innovative

****9. GASPARI NUTRITION!!!!! We just purchased them with the deal finalized about a week ago. Expect big changes :)
Definitely excited about that Gaspari acquisition

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Definitely excited about that Gaspari acquisition
I see big thing s coming for gaspari. And lookout folks when IForce hits the PH game. Good God the feelz!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see big thing s coming for gaspari. And lookout folks when IForce hits the PH game. Good God the feelz!
They're not even going to know what hit them lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not cherry green apple?! Lol
I'm currently on a b*tch break bro.. I have cherry koolaid to use :p

I'll start b*tchin bout the issue again next week :D

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've been looking for a new home away from home; that video really makes me want to work there!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I've been looking for a new home away from home; that video really makes me want to work there!
I know right. I was like dang, I want to ditch my dress shirt and tie I would be sooooo happy to work there haha

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know right. I was like dang, I want to ditch my dress shirt and tie I would be sooooo happy to work there haha
I supervise an office furniture warehouse right outside Atlanta, and when I saw theirs in that video and realized they are in Atlanta too..like you said, dang!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I supervise an office furniture warehouse right outside Atlanta, and when I saw theirs in that video and realized they are in Atlanta too..like you said, dang!
If I could get a job there I'd actually consider moving to Atlanta

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
when there is no representation on the forums, its easy for rumors to run wild without anyone to contradict the negative/nonsense claims. With me and the rest of the team being here to explain our side of the situation, the truth is able to rise to the top. It warms my heart to see people taking us seriously and getting amazing results from all of our brands products.
I agree there were a lot of bad rumors. People spoke negatively about the manufacturing process and about the CEO. I know they recently won a court battle.
So has Hi-Tech cleared everything up or were those just rumors that are now cleared?