HumaPro - You ready to grow? COME AND GET SOME!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The ULTIMATE way to boost nitrogen retention and protein synthesis is STILL Humapro, and we want YOU to put it to the test!

HumaPro® – Bioavailability and Bio-utility of Essential Protein.
It has been said that whey protein is 100% bioavailable and is therefore 100% absorbed into the body. Bioavailability is how much of what you are ingesting is absorbed by the body yet it says nothing to how much is actually “utilized” by the body. The statements are correct about the 100% bioavailability yet the problem with this statement, and to your detriment, is that it is absorbed, processed through the kidneys and then expelled as bodily waste.

Unlike whey protein supplements, HumaPro® is designed to be fully absorbed and utilized by the human body. How can HumaPro® do this and other proteins cannot?

Fundamentally, outside of taste, there isn’t much difference between the whey protein supplements that are on the market. The reason is the “ratios” of Essential Amino Acids are still going to be the same in all the variations of whey protein. The problem with this is the ratios are not formulated specifically for the human body, but rather that of a cow.

HumaPro® is formulated with all of the essential amino acids in the exact ratio and sequenced delivery for what the human body requires to fully utilize them. Furthermore, the unique delivery system of HumaPro® is designed to have all of the essential Amino Acids arrive at the muscle tissue, at the same time. With other proteins they not only are in the incorrect ratios, but they also arrive at different times. This is something to think about when you see other products on the market that may seem to copy HumaPro®. Years of science has been put into the unique delivery system behind HumaPro® and the exact amino sequence. Don’t fall for a copy-cat product – make sure you are using the original!

Understanding the Numbers Game. Reduce Your Intake. Increase the Benefits.
One gram of protein = 4 calories.
One gram of HumaPro® = 0.004 calories

One serving of HumaPro® = 0.02 calories

A Net Nitrogen Utilization study has determined the percentage of Anabolized Amino Acids (UAA), also known as Net Nitrogen Utilization (NNU) and of Catabolized Amino Acids (UCA) in HumaPro® provides a 99:1 NNU:UCA ratio so caloric value, based upon a clinical study, is believed to be 0.004 calories per gram, thus 0.02 calories per 5 gm serving.

The prescribing conversion ratio for HumaPro® to averaged whole food proteins (WFP…like meat, fish, poultry, whey and soy proteins etc.) is:

1g HumaPro® = 5g WFP

A 5g HumaPro® serving (1 scoop/5 tabs) therefore = Whole Protein Equivalent of 25g averaged, at less than 1 calorie (0.02 to be exact)!

Why? Because HumaPro® is nearly fully utilized as protein should be (as the source for a positive nitrogen balance resulting in greater protein synthesis rather than as raw materials the body makes into glucose). It quickly reaches lean tissue to be used at the cellular level, without interruption for digestive processes.

How? Say you are currently having 4 scoops of a whey protein supplement per day and each scoop has 25g of whey protein in it. That would be 100g of whey protein or 400-600 calories (depending on brand, flavor, etc.). To match this you would need just 4 scoops of HumaPro® (the equivalent of 100g whole protein). At just 0.02 calories per serving, the 4 scoops of HumaPro® would yield less than ONE calorie.

That is a difference of up to approximately 599 calories. Putting yourself in a 599 calorie deficit, all the while getting all the valuable muscle building nutrition you need that sets you up for losing body fat!

We need 5 loggers who are looking to see if the HumaPro hype is warranted or not. Here is what we want to see from loggers:

Cutting: Replace 75-100g of your protein each day with HumaPro. This means you'd use 3-4 scoops of HumaPro per day, in place of protein in 2-3 meals.

Bulking: Add 3-4 scoops of HumaPro into your daily diet. This will provide you with the nitrogen retention & protein synthesis of the equivalent of 75-100g extra protein in your diet.

Logging requirements:

1. Be a member here for 3+ months
2. Have 75+ posts
3. Have USA shipping address
4. 1 Initial review on product flavor/mixability/discussion
5. 3 weekly updates in regards to how your cut/bulk is going and HumaPro's impact
6. Final review discussing your thoughts on the product
7. Tell us how you plan to use HumaPro
8. Tell us which flavor sounds the best that you want to try out!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Hell yea! Been waiting for this!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be something that everyone needs to jump in on. Its really hard to explain Humapro without having you try it. But once you do you'll love it!!!!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Man I wish alri was active in some other forums too. Big fan base. Humapro was great the last time I used it, which was about 5 or more years ago

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man I wish alri was active in some other forums too. Big fan base. Humapro was great the last time I used it, which was about 5 or more years ago
what other forums would you like to see us active in?

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I sent you a pm

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Humapro is really fantastic on a cut. The powder is great but the convenience of the tablets is unparalleled for a busy on the go human

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just started using humapro again.....I've used it in the past as an intraworkout drink but now I'm replacing a protein shake with it

I'd be willing to log the product and increase the dosage, I could replace 2 protein shakes with humapro and use the third scoop at night

I'm currently using apple cider, but I read that theres a peach mango flavor, if that's still around I would like to try that flavor

I will say that I do plan to start a decent cutting stack of taa, hydroxelite, and raspberry ketones....not sure if that matters but figured I'd put it out there

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
just started using humapro again.....I've used it in the past as an intraworkout drink but now I'm replacing a protein shake with it

I'd be willing to log the product and increase the dosage, I could replace 2 protein shakes with humapro and use the third scoop at night

I'm currently using apple cider, but I read that theres a peach mango flavor, if that's still around I would like to try that flavor

I will say that I do plan to start a decent cutting stack of taa, hydroxelite, and raspberry ketones....not sure if that matters but figured I'd put it out there
Yep, EXOTIC Peach Mango

Flavors so that everyone else know are:

Exotic Peach Mango

Apple Cider

Fresh Cut Pineapple

Mandarin Orange

Sour Grape

Strawberry Kiwi

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I actually got a few sample packs of this, I think it was at the Arnold. It's really good stuff!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Yep, EXOTIC Peach Mango

Flavors so that everyone else know are:

Exotic Peach Mango

Apple Cider

Fresh Cut Pineapple

Mandarin Orange

Sour Grape

Strawberry Kiwi
I am using the orange now. It's like a trip to sunny Florida every serving.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I am using the orange now. It's like a trip to sunny Florida every serving.
Orange is my top flavor at the moment but I have heard GREAT THINGS about the Pineapple flavor.

Pineapple is a hard flavor to make, a lot like banana flavored items (those are hit or miss), but this Pineapple is sooooo good

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to start using HumaPro next month when I start my cut. Have a couple sample tubs and a big tub of strawberry kiwi coming in. Can't wait!!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
All this talk about humapro made me want humapro. I'm drinking some right now. Idk what it is but it always helps to suppress my appetite, which is good bc I don't want to battle obesity.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely be down to run this on my current cut.

#1-8 --All requirements are met and the log is no problem at all.

Been wanting to try this for some time. Heard the flavors are on point.

Interested in apple cider, orange, or pineapple.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Yes
2. Have 75+ posts
Yes
Yes
4. 1 Initial review on product
flavor/mixability/discussion
Yes that's no issue
5. 3 weekly updates in regards to how your cut/bulk is going and HumaPro's impact
Yes that's fine do you need pictures also?
Yes that's fine I have problem going into detail etc
I plan on using it on a recomp
8. Tell us which flavor sounds the best that
you want to try out!
I have no preference

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great opportunity here. I use HumaPro every day. I include it into my daily protein macros goal. I hit 3 new PR's using Humapro on a 6 week cycle. I love the taste. I mix 1 scoop in 24 ounces of water. I think everyone should try this. I bet you will add it as a staple supplement once you do.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Awesome stuff. This is the only protein supplement I've ever used that didn't make my stomach hurt. (I usually just suck it up because there are some great protein supps out there. But HumaPro is very kind on the insidicles.)

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will be the first to admit I haven't used this product in years either but I will have to give it a run again here soon. I know it's been getting high praises and I hate when I feel like I'm missing out, lol.

-Spaz

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hard to believe, but this is the first I've heard of Humapro. Seems too good to be true, but I'd love to continue my cutting cycle with it and test the claims!

1. Be a member here for 3+ months Yep
2. Have 75+ posts Yep
3. Have USA shipping address "Murica!
4. 1 Initial review on product flavor/mixability/discussion Will do--with pix!
5. 3 weekly updates in regards to how your cut/bulk is going and HumaPro's impact At least 3. Most weeks 4-5.
6. Final review discussing your thoughts on the product A must for any log
7. Tell us how you plan to use HumaPro I've been cutting/recomping since Jan. I can see ab outlines but want to see more. I turn 40 this fall and THIS WILL BE THE SHIRTLESS SUMMER! So to answer the question. I'll be doing the cutting protocol :D
8. Tell us which flavor sounds the best that you want to try out! I'm honestly torn between Apple Cider and Pineapple. Hi-Tech Reps' Choice!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some good apps in here thus far

willyb87

Awards
28 y/o 6ft 190lbs 16%bf, bouncing back from an injury trying to get back to pre injury form (220lbs 12%) need all the help I can get. I have looked at this product and been very curious about the validity of the claims made. Would love to give it a shot, on a 5day on 2day off split at the moment.

Logging requirements:

check
2. Have 75+ posts
check
check
No problem
3 times absolutely no problem usually updae logs 5 days a week
not a problem
7. Tell us how you plan to use HumaPro. More then likely I would add it into a bulking phase, trying to keep it halfway clean , but still bulking none the less
Strawberry Kiwi or Sour Grape both sound delicious

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I weren't already running a log I would be all over this!! Great Opportunity !!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Be nice if a rep could post a discount code or tip for a good deal on this stuff. You know for the ones that don't get a log ha

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Be nice if a rep could post a discount code or tip for a good deal on this stuff. You know for the ones that don't get a log ha
If you use the code Patrick25 you get 25% off your order at the main ALRI website

There ya go bruh!!!!!!!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
If you use the code Patrick25 you get 25% off your order at the main ALRI website

There ya go bruh!!!!!!!
Hey man. That's right there is sexy! ha Thanks

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Forum
Supplement Forum
Company Promotions
HumaPro - You ready to grow?

Logging requirements:

Yes
2. Have 75+ posts
yes
Yes
No problem

Absolutely. Any full logs i have ran i have more than met the requirements. Havent ran any logs in a while except for reviews, but i would love to log this. I've Been on a tracked diet for over a year included my bulk. Log all my numbers in daily and i can provide my macros in my log. My diet is keto based with a weekly or bi monthly carb refeed. All tracked and planned. Im currently cutting. Have lost over 45 lbs of fat and water since jan 4th, all logged, and my strentgh and prs have stayed consistent or increased across the board. Any changes in my diet produce results because i am very consistent with my meals and have no cheats. At all. Unless planned and that has been few and far between. I do not stray so changing my diet and using this product should produce apparent trackable results. Can post before and afters when finished with log.

Absolutely

I currently consume 315-370 grams of protein a day on training days. I will sub out of the current protein i consume. I have been doing 50 grams isolate shake post training, and some lbas pre workout, i will sub out. Also i do fasted cardio days and follow an im protocol two days a week. I will sub out a good portion if not all of my food on those days ( not looking forward to it lol). Those days i usually drop fats and just do protein and low fat meal at the end of the day.

Pineapple

Thanks fellas for the consideration!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. I would like to throw my hat in the ring for this opp. Easily meet all the requirements. Currently getting about 80g of Protein a day with Whey (post workout 20 and 60 throughout the rest of the day and before bed), so it's an easy swap.

Neither bulking nor cutting. Successfully recomping at maintenance with low carb and high protein and fat.

I should note that I am on cycle right now. But what better time to utilize accelerated MPS!!

I'm an update and picture taking fool, so if you want lots of details and visible results, I'm your man!!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I would love to try this out but I'm currently running a log for focused nutrition trest. I meet all requirements and sour grape sounds delicious LMK.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got the grape and it's pretty good.

I've been toying for a while with getting the orange or the pineapple and adding it into a pre-bed combo with Keto Induce and STRAFE. I think either one of those mixed with those flavors would be delicious.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm down to log dis. I meet da requirements and I be bulking rn.
I've used humapro in the past but haven't seen it locally in the past few years.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I'm down to log dis. I meet da requirements and I be bulking rn.
I've used humapro in the past but haven't seen it locally in the past few years.
It's coming back bro!!! You can find it online in most places and some of the bigger chain stores are stocking it again

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably going to try this unsponsored....do you have the link to the studies performed for this? Most likely gonna try a PSMF, "Humapro" style if the studies look convincing.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Yes
2. Have 75+ posts
Yes
Yes

Absolutely... Details and step by step pics

Same as initially discussed and pics

Absolutely.

Recomp

If ManimalPatB says Orange is his top flavor that's good enough for me.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Yes to all questions! I would love to log this stuff for a cut. And I would pick pineapple of the flavors.

Haven't used this stuff in years. Last time around used it in pill form during a bulk and I remember it helped a lot. Be curious to see if it would help on a cut.

cyto

cyto

Awards
Humapro is a better value than the other BCAA/EAA products out there. It's great on a diet when you wanna cut the cals.

Balthazar

Awards
i do and can meet all the initial requirements for this log. actually the two sponsored logs that i have completed are both for hi-tech products so I think you guys will remember that I'm committed to doing nice work.

I actually train doing olympic lifts mostly so I may not stimulate as much hypertrophy as you bodybuilder guys out there, but I am running a hybrid o-lift progression/DUP assistance lift program where I consistently do a moderate amount hypertrophy work each session. I'm 6 ft 2 and only weigh about 215 so I'm pretty much on a permabulk because even if i'm way underweight right now, my body type/height places me in the super heavy weight class if I ever intend to get really competitive.

i would like to try apple cider. i actually mostly rely on whole foods for my protein intake now so this would be nice as a convenient increase in total intake each day. i might swap it out for a meal here or there. besides the aid in hypertrophy i think this might really help with recovery seeing as how my training uses the whole body every session.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Peach mango and pineapple on the way, so excited

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes
2. Have 75+ posts
Yes
Yes
Yes
Can do. Will do. And will do more.
Easy
7. Tell us how you plan to use Humapro
I am wanting to start bulking.
I want to start powerlifting so naturally I need to eat more and incorporate a lot more protein. Currently I am taking in 200 grams between shakes and bars. And then I have my meals. I would substitute two shakes with Humapro and add a third for kicks and giggles.
All of the flavors sound interesting but I'd be happy with mango, pineapple, orange, or grape.

Edit*
I have to pull my app. I broke my hand and can not lift for a few weeks. Good luck to winners. I'll be following.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Grabbed some samples of this today along with Mesomorph at Europa.

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
What are the rules here in regards to logging more than 1 product? I ask because I am VERY interested in this but have also recently applied for 11-kt. I don't want to get into any trouble here or ruin my chances of logging either product. Also, are you offering a full tub or just the 7-serving trial size pictured at the top of your post OP?

If it's acceptable to log/apply for this as well as 11-kt I'll leave my app here for your consideration. Thank you.

1. Be a member here for 3+ months: check
2. Have 75+ posts: check
3. Have USA shipping address: Yes
4. 1 Initial review on product flavor/mixability/discussion: no problem
5. 3 weekly updates in regards to how your cut/bulk is going and HumaPro's impact: my pleasure
6. Final review discussing your thoughts on the product: Yes
7. Tell us how you plan to use HumaPro: I'm bulking and aim to replace several shakes with HumaPro. Diet will be high in calories all around.
8. Tell us which flavor sounds the best that you want to try out! fresh cut pineapple please

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
This is still open!!! Who wants dem HumaPro Gainzzzzzzzz?!?!?!?!?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to pull my app. I broke my hand and can not lift for a few weeks. Good luck to winners. I'll be following.
D***, bro. Sorry to hear that!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
What are the rules here in regards to logging more than 1 product? I ask because I am VERY interested in this but have also recently applied for 11-kt. I don't want to get into any trouble here or ruin my chances of logging either product. Also, are you offering a full tub or just the 7-serving trial size pictured at the top of your post OP?

If it's acceptable to log/apply for this as well as 11-kt I'll leave my app here for your consideration. Thank you.

1. Be a member here for 3+ months: check
2. Have 75+ posts: check
3. Have USA shipping address: Yes
4. 1 Initial review on product flavor/mixability/discussion: no problem
5. 3 weekly updates in regards to how your cut/bulk is going and HumaPro's impact: my pleasure
6. Final review discussing your thoughts on the product: Yes
7. Tell us how you plan to use HumaPro: I'm bulking and aim to replace several shakes with HumaPro. Diet will be high in calories all around.
8. Tell us which flavor sounds the best that you want to try out! fresh cut pineapple please
Full tub man!!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cant wait to see these logs....a lot of ppl talk about replacing their protein with humapro but I've never followed anyone log it

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
How many more are you needing for this?