USPlab Monday Morning GIVEAWAY-FREE MaxReps Pineapple Strawberry! Making it rain...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-----------------------Stay Tuned every Monday Morning for the "USPlabs Monday Morning Giveaway"--------------------------------------

The forum has spoken. MaxReps Formula has delivered and infiltrated the Non-Stim category with a loaded formula that delivers on the first use. Watermelon limeade has stolen the show flavor wise.

USPlabs believes Pineapple Strawberry is a close running mate for best flavor. We need your feedback.

We all know lifting more weights on the very first use is fantastic and it should also taste fantastic.

MaxReps Feast in flavor to feast on the weights Contest.

Contest question: If MaxReps Pineapple strawberry could speak, what would it say?
Entry is simple: Post a response (couple sentences) to the contest question. One entry per person.
Reward: USPlabs MaxReps Pineapple strawberry delivered to your doorstep for FREE.
Surprise: There may be a surprise that accompanies MaxReps Pineapple strawberry...its lonely traveling the world alone. We don't want MaxReps Pineapple strawberry to be lonely,

USPlabs has a favor for the free flavor. If you like the Maxreps, tell us about it on instagram #Maxreps or anywhere on Social Media....

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If MaxReps Pineapple strawberry could speak, what would it say?
"You say Watermelon Limeade is the best flavor of MaxREPS? Maybe that's just because you're afraid you can't tame the tang of Pineapple Strawberry!

I'll give you the same sick pump! I'll give you the same increase in endurance! I'll also make sure you push yourself farther than ever before! But I'll do it while transporting you to a tropical isle and making you forget you ever tasted smooth watermelon or delicious lime, brother!"

optimized-maxW950-pinegimp-web.jpg

Watch for the #Maxreps on ig tomorrow! username: jaelfric

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If MaxReps Pineapple Strawberry could speak, what would it say?
"Watermelon Limeaid has stolen the show? Yo Watermelon I'm really happy for you and imma let you finish but Pineapple Strawberry is the best flavor of all time!"

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461588444.102123.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I am like a Pineapple...Tuff on the outside, sweet on the inside, but I will make you harder stronger and more muscular, try me you will love me and I will Pump You Up !!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
If MaxReps+NO3 Pineapple Strawberry could speak, I imagine it would say something along these lines:
"Hide yo weights, hide yo girlfriends, hide yo friends' girlfriends, cuz errbody out here gettin sweet juicy pineapple strawberry pumps!"

jaylongjohn

Awards

"Pineapple Strawberry, a tropical flavored pre-workout for a tropical beach body. Max flavor, Max results, MaxReps!"

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"You say Watermelon Limeade is the best flavor of MaxREPS? Maybe that's just because you're afraid you can't tame the tang of Pineapple Strawberry!

I'll give you the same sick pump! I'll give you the same increase in endurance! I'll also make sure you push yourself farther than ever before! But I'll do it while transporting you to a tropical isle and making you forget you ever tasted smooth watermelon or delicious lime, brother!"

View attachment 134650

Nice! thank you

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

View attachment 134650

You are an instant winner....someone will ask you for your details once all winners are picked.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Challenge accepted.

USPants.jpg

Ooohhhh --
Who lives on the shelves of gym rats all around?
“U-S-P Max REPS!”
And gives the best pumps with new veins that abound!
“U-S-P Max REPS!”
If strength and endurance be something you wish
“U-S-P Max REPS!”
Just down ye one scoop and you’ll know once it hits
“U-S-P Max REPS!”
READY?
U-S-P Max Reps
U-S-P Max Reps
U-S-P Max Reps

U-S-P(eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)! Max REPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
AH AHH AHH AHAHAHAHAHAHHHH…

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Challenge accepted.

View attachment 134653

Ooohhhh --
“U-S-P Max REPS!”
“U-S-P Max REPS!”
“U-S-P Max REPS!”
“U-S-P Max REPS!”
READY?
U-S-P Max Reps
U-S-P Max Reps
U-S-P Max Reps

Good one hahaha

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are an instant winner....someone will ask you for your details once all winners are picked.
Thank you, sir! Waiting patiently...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Being the alpha flavor that he is he would simply be chanting 'MaxReps, MaxReps, MaxReps...' Over and over.

Attachments

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If pineapple strawberry could speak it would say mama always told you eat your fruit and veggies.. Drinking pineapple strawberry gives you all the servings of fruit you need to grow big and strong. Not to
Mention pack some sick pumps and recovery

Listen to your mom, drink your Max reps and hit some PR's.
Max reps is on my IG with my review from before on watermelon limeade. And my 405x5 Squat PR Video where I had some MAX Reps before hand. The stuff is magical.

edzname

edzname

Awards
Watermelon limeaid was a sweet little treat but pineapple strawberry will pump you off your feet.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What did the pineapple say to the strawberry?
Get your butt over here and let's move some weights

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pineapple strawberry would look at all of its competitors and say "None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with YOU. You're locked up in here with ME!" And then commence the beat down

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
Contest question: If MaxReps Pineapple strawberry could speak, what would it say?

"YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME!?"

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait we are all assuming pineapple-strawberry would be speaking English, what if it was Pineapplian with a strawberry accent? Ain't no one gunna understand that linguistic vernacular

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a very particular set of skills lol
taken.jpg

Also something kinda interesting about strawberry pineapple:
cbcdb19a4d29044756e5cb887009efee.jpg

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Wait we are all assuming pineapple-strawberry would be speaking English, what if it was Pineapplian with a strawberry accent? Ain't no one gunna understand that linguistic vernacular
The language of MaxReps is universal...like the language of love...the language of...pump pump!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Xel

Awards
"I'm yellow with a bit of red, I'm sweet, but my power is shocking. What am I?"

025Pikachu_OS_anime.png

"No! I'm not a dumb rat! Well sort of actually, but a figurative exercising kind. And way more manly. Try again."

pikachu_pokemon_monster_fan_art.png

"Okay, now you're just messin' with me bro"

s-l500.jpg

"I'm freakin' USPLabs MaxReps Pineapple Strawberry! You suck at riddles."

ForceOfNature

Awards
Is this contest open internationally? Or just USA

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If MaxReps could speak it definitely would be telling the world no backup needed! You, "me", let's do this!

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
If you liked Pineapple Jack3d, this is probably right up your alley. Pineapple Stawberry sounds so delicious and like such a treat to the tastebuds.

BANE44

Awards

Throw some more plates on bro, we got this.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established

View attachment 134650

Haha, love it!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Challenge accepted.

View attachment 134653

Ooohhhh --
“U-S-P Max REPS!”
“U-S-P Max REPS!”
“U-S-P Max REPS!”
“U-S-P Max REPS!”
READY?
U-S-P Max Reps
U-S-P Max Reps
U-S-P Max Reps

LOL Love it!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I know this is a contest about what Strawberry-Pineapple Max REPS would say, but in preparation of my receiving it and possibly thinking it takes the spot of number one flavor --

This is what Watermelon Limeade Max REPS had to say -- "Watch out for the pineapples!"

[video=youtube;wmGiJ-cBc7k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmGiJ-cBc7k[/video]

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I know this is a contest about what Strawberry-Pineapple Max REPS would say, but in preparation of my receiving it and possibly thinking it takes the spot of number one flavor --

This is what Watermelon Limeade Max REPS had to say -- "Watch out for the pineapples!"

[video=youtube;wmGiJ-cBc7k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmGiJ-cBc7k[/video]
Haha! What did I just listen to?!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Social Club is awesome :)

They have some great songs.
Listening to them on iTunes now. Thanks for the intro!

And I think "WATCH OUT FOR THE PINEAPPLES!" is going to be my Summer 2016 catchphrase :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Listening to them on iTunes now. Thanks for the intro!

And I think "WATCH OUT FOR THE PINEAPPLES!" is going to be my Summer 2016 catchphrase :D
Glad to hear you like them!

If you're a fan, you may also like Andy Mineo. There are others, but a lot of his stuff is very similar. If you dig up "Saturday Morning Car Tunez" (spelling may be different on that), he actually took and sampled a bunch of 90's rap songs -- my favorite is his version over DMX's Ruff Ryders Anthem.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
But......
its pineapple time

[video=youtube;-rmabgcMtPQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rmabgcMtPQ[/video]

its easy peezy....

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established

LOL- WHERE did you find this?!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Completely forgot that I already ordered some Max Reps Strawberry Pineapple... Arriving today! I'll hopefully get it in time for my back & biceps workout this afternoon :redeemerwhore:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL- WHERE did you find this?!
Social Club resides in my Amazon Music playlist, buddy ;)

Yesterday I just listened to all my Lecrae tracks on shuffle and today it was Social Club. Their songs are fun :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont like rap at all... But i like lecrae
Sidelines from Church Clothes vol. 3 gets me hyped.

"catch me runnin with them lions, Reggie Bush-in in the jungle!"

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If pineapple strawberry could speak...

I'd feel like Craig on Friday and think damn I'm too high!!!!

Cool contest though. Flavor sounds great.

ForceOfNature

Awards
So, I hear my opponent (Watermelon limeade) is the fan favourite. I can't say I'm surprised. There has been a trend going on lately that favours more sour flavours. Now, I can't promise sourness but I can promise endurance, pumps, strength and most importantly sweetness! Now I'm not talking about 10 tons of sugar mixed in with aspirin, I'm talking about that sweet, tropical, refreshing juice box you used to have as a kid type sweetness. So, what are you waiting for? Pumps, endurance, strength and the refreshing sweet taste of your childhood, what more could you possibly need??!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't imagine Pineapple Strawberry would say a whole lot, he's more of a doer than a talker.

He would let the results speak for themselves, and any conversation with the public would probably go like this:

1461747755598.jpg

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
USPlab Monday Morning GIVEAWAY-FREE MaxReps Pineapple Strawberry! Making it r...

Lol to be honest, we're all giving Pineapple Strawberry an alpha male character... What if, Pineapple Strawberry is THAT Alpha Female that everyone sees at the gym and you come across her and you just hit a nice heavy last working set of deadlifts, and...
Pineapple Strawberry comes over and OUT LIFTS you and then says

"C'mon! That's not all you got, is it?"

So you grab your balls, add another plate, and PR THAT MOTHER!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Social Club resides in my Amazon Music playlist, buddy ;)

Yesterday I just listened to all my Lecrae tracks on shuffle and today it was Social Club. Their songs are fun :)
Thanks for the reco. Somehow I've never heard of these guys although I have plenty of 116. Pandora failed me.