SALE SALE SALE from CHAOS AND PAIN! PLUS NEWS

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
We reformulated our FEROX AMPED and put 2-amino in it. Same effects as DMAA. I have tested this with legit DMAA and 2-amino. Everything in this formula is in here for a reason and I'm very excited to show you the label.
amp2.png

If you have any questions about the formula, ask away. Even the GABA has a reason to be in the new FEROX amped. PLUS we added 2 new flavors of amped. Blackberry brutality and jungle juice
We have a 25% off code off all orders RIGHT NOW and we CUT our 2lb proteins price to make them 22$ a tub with the coupon code AMPed25

ENJOY!

giphy.gif

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

ForceOfNature

Awards
Damn! The new formula looks sick, But also a bit scary lol. Any idea on when the new aggro will be dropping?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn! The new formula looks sick, But also a bit scary lol. Any idea on when the new aggro will be dropping?
The new aggro has already dropped.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy caffeine. Definitely looks like a stim junkie heaven. For a lighter day a 1/2 to 3/4 scoop looks like it would provide plenty of a kick and the tub will last longer. Good stuff.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy caffeine. Definitely looks like a stim junkie heaven. For a lighter day a 1/2 to 3/4 scoop looks like it would provide plenty of a kick and the tub will last longer. Good stuff.
That's our aim.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awww yes!!!! Def want to try that in the future. ****ing loved the OG, can't wait see how much this could get.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

SD1959

Awards
Does anyone use Aggro as a pre? Loved Amped and expect to love the new version. Never used Aggro. Just curious, particularly as I have to workout late in the evening most of the time. !/2 and 1/2 maybe? All feedback welcome and appreciated!
Thanks,
Sd

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa! 450mg caffeine? Everything was good until I saw that.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Gaba in products like is going to be the new standard. Love it.

SD1959

Awards
Does anyone use Aggro as a pre? Loved Amped and expect to love the new version. Never used Aggro. Just curious, particularly as I have to workout late in the evening most of the time. !/2 and 1/2 maybe? All feedback welcome and appreciated!
Thanks,
Sd
Anyone before I order?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks,
Sd
I like ferox better preworkout personally.