EvoMuse BMP Powder, Keto Induce, and BRITE Pre-Sale!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys, wanted to make sure you were aware of some of the re-stocks in the EvoMuse store that tend to sell out rather quickly. There has been a lot of chatter for these, so since Matt got them loaded today, I wanted to make you aware.

BMP Powder:

BMP Powder – Evolutionary Muse

Disregard the link title, it's the correct link. This is just over 30 days worth of BMP in powder form due to a shipping screw-up we had to deal with. Rather than let it go to waste, Matt wanted to hook everyone up with a sweet deal. For those who have used BMP, you know how legit this stuff is. For those who haven't, expect major recomp. It's an awesome product just in un-capped form.

BRITE:

BRITE Full Retail Release – Evolutionary Muse

This is the retail version we rolled out already with the pump top and the sesamol. Expect long term changes of white adipose tissue browning, but also prepare for increased temp nearly immediately and some great leaning out. We did not anticipate so much short term fat loss from this onr, but it truly did not disappoint. It only gets better over time.

Keto Induce (with free MCT Evolved):

KetoInduce Final Beta w/ free MCT Evolved – Evolutionary Muse

Check out the logs. This is pretty new, but I'm personally a fan. Reaping the overnight benefits of ketosis without following a keto diet or lifestyle. As an FYI, if the labels aren't fixed on these, the serving size is one FULL scoop (not 2/3) -- the bottle lasts 30 days. You may want to even snag some STRAFE to drink with it overnight ;)

If you get in quick enough, it's also Double Points, so you'll earn double the points toward discounts on future purchases.

Happy shopping, AM!

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
For someone who is a Keto eater, will your product aid in days like Post Refeeds or cheats?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For someone who is a Keto eater, will your product aid in days like Post Refeeds or cheats?
Theoretically, you could look to kick yourself back into ketosis quicker after a refeed.

However, if you've been following a full blown keto or CKD diet, I'd probably save it for a time when you're not just simply for a cost-saving measure since a keto diet can have so many benefits on its own if it works for you.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's what I figured. Thanks!
For sure, man. It very well could be beneficial, but one of the big things Matt tries to do (and thus the rest of us involved with EvoMuse) is save money wherever possible for our customers.

:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JN230 Supplements 28
dsade Evomuse 120
dsade Evomuse 7
Supplement Auction 2
mikeymike85 Supplements 13