MIND AND MUSCLE ASKS YOU?????????

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Now that we made your swole. What would like to see next?

We are so serious about wanting to know your opinion we will award two members a full product (US only) from my secret stash.Post your opinions, ideas and sale ideas here for a chance to win. Reps allowed.

Take a look at
http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product-category/hi-tech/

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I would love to see Mind and Muscle come out with a revamp of Nocturnus. I remember the first batch being really good back in the day and then something happened along the way. I love the labels, name, and idea. But I feel it should be re done as a dedicated sleep aid not a stim free pre/sleep aid hybrid.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Full on natty muscle builder when not on any cycles like a pa based muscle builder.

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A natural anabolic of some sorts, keep you pumped and swollen in between cycles. Maybe epi- or laxo (have not tried that yet).
Or a all inclusive pre- ba, cop, creatine, tmg, glycerol, taurine, amento. Just based for performance not pump.

A

Anadipidy

Awards
Something that promotes, focus & endurance with a kind of "kick in the pants boost of strength" maybe throw together a transdermal or liquid delivery system that works, actually use only what works for real results, throw something extra crazy in it, cool name & design, keep the sale price at like 50$ tops lol I wanna see something that'll really knock your socks off good haha

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice suggestions so far keep them going.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What about a liquid multi vitamin and antioxidant blend. Every company is always doing the same stuff.

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How about a pre pool or beach supp? Get veins popping and such? Just a idea.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I like the Multi idea as well

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I would love to see Mind and Muscle come out with a revamp of Nocturnus. I remember the first batch being really good back in the day and then something happened along the way. I love the labels, name, and idea. But I feel it should be re done as a dedicated sleep aid not a stim free pre/sleep aid hybrid.
I'm down for this as I'm always up all night maybe I sleep 5-6 hours and that's with mk 677 :(

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about a liquid multi vitamin and antioxidant blend. Every company is always doing the same stuff.
that's a good idea...I would imagine absorption would be better than pill

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that's a good idea...I would imagine absorption would be better than pill
Yea definitely. Especially if its sublingual. Like you hold the liquid under your tounge for x amount of time. Idk just a thought.

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vitamins very overrated. Maybe a couple choice antioxidants, but those are taken care of by alot of companies.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Vitamins very overrated. Maybe a couple choice antioxidants, but those are taken care of by alot of companies.
I agree overall. They are to fill in gaps not replace nutrients. I use them, but I don't put a ton of money into them.

Jlester379

Jlester379

Awards
A good non-stim cutting/weight loss stack. I don't get to workout until I get off work at midnight, get home from the gym between 1:30 & 2 am and try to sleep before I have to be up by 8 at the latest.

R

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I like the Multi idea as well
Multi with appropriate doses for liver care.
I also love that idea of a powdered/liquid multi vitamin even more so with additional liver support added in

There is not really that many powdered multi vitamins and none with liver support added in that I ever seen

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A good non-stim cutting/weight loss stack. I don't get to workout until I get off work at midnight, get home from the gym between 1:30 & 2 am and try to sleep before I have to be up by 8 at the latest.
I'm with you there, in my younger years I loved the stims, couldn't get enough...but now I like a good non stim fat burner and add a touch of stim's on my own as needed

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also love that idea of a powdered/liquid multi vitamin even more so with additional liver support added in

There is not really that many powdered multi vitamins and none with liver support added in that I ever seen
I personally would want something liquid that increases sublinqual absorption. Or at least already soluable and doesnt need to be mixed. Ive used powdered vits in the past. Love putting b complex in my intra workout mix, but hard to find a conistent source

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not here to rain on the parade, but a good vitamin(chelated and such) product with proper liver doses and increase absorption will probably be $50+ish a month. Sorry but a sports supplement company would be risking too much. I would love to have it but I would not have to budget for it. Just my opinion.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Not here to rain on the parade, but a good vitamin(chelated and such) product with proper liver doses and increase absorption will probably be $50+ish a month. Sorry but a sports supplement company would be risking too much. I would love to have it but I would not have to budget for it. Just my opinion.
Not sure why couldn't be done to hit around 30 a month.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally get my hands on a great multi that lasts for over 40 days for around 25$ that includes nac, n-ala and a long list of others. In tablet or capsule form, but i would love a good liquid one. I feel like if your willing to spend any money on suppllements or a cycle, 20 30 40 50 and up for health related protection is worth every penny. Your body will not grow properly if it isnt healthy or overly stressed. I get your point, most kids dont care and just want something thats going to throw a bunch of size on quick, so in that sense, mind and muscle should put out another PA product or -epi or ARA or another prohormone. I was just trying to think out of the box. Safe bet would be a natty anabolic that everyone on the bandwagon could jump on.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i might be in the minority but I'd like to see a physllium fiber supplement mixed with a greens formula....I've been using both this year and really enjoy them, make a product that includes both

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i might be in the minority but I'd like to see a physllium fiber supplement mixed with a greens formula....I've been using both this year and really enjoy them, make a product that includes both

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see something like the old Natadrol from LG.. Decent natty muscle buildet

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How about a pre pool or beach supp? Get veins popping and such? Just a idea.
It was called Hot Stuff back in the day, topical that competitors would use before stepping on stage....great idea tho

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep those idea coming

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any other ideas or contest? Maybe ideas for logging ops

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Winners chosen this week

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Always good to have logging contests for maybe muscle builder with a prize to the winner for best results.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
interested in the winner...lets get it

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally get my hands on a great multi that lasts for over 40 days for around 25$ that includes nac, n-ala and a long list of others. In tablet or capsule form, but i would love a good liquid one. I feel like if your willing to spend any money on suppllements or a cycle, 20 30 40 50 and up for health related protection is worth every penny. Your body will not grow properly if it isnt healthy or overly stressed. I get your point, most kids dont care and just want something thats going to throw a bunch of size on quick, so in that sense, mind and muscle should put out another PA product or -epi or ARA or another prohormone. I was just trying to think out of the box. Safe bet would be a natty anabolic that everyone on the bandwagon could jump on.
Please send addy

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We have that nocturnis and T2

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
bowskie

bowskie

Awards
How about a natty test booster with DAA, ashwagandha and tribulus ALATUS.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote