Nutraceutical Innovations Burn Xtreme fat loss destroyer needs loggers!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
BURN Xtreme 90ct
Nutraceutical Innovations: BURN Xtreme 90ct – Ultra Potent Thermogenic
-Rapid Weight Loss
-Extreme Energy
-Mental Focus & Clarity
BURN Xtreme stands true to it’s name. A product so powerful we simply couldn’t keep it away from customers any longer. Introducing the ultimate weight loss and #superstimulant. BURN Xtreme is designed to increase energy levels without the dreaded ‘crash’, while still allowing users to safely avoid feeling over stimulated or shaky. Imagine hours of energy combined with appetite suppression and weight loss you can see in just a few short days. There is no other product like BURN Xtreme and we stand proud to deliver only the finest quality products the industry desires.
Serving Size: 1 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 90
BURN Xtreme Blend 780mg

Caffeine Anhydrous(300mg), Yohimbe Bark Extract(4% Alkaloids), Beta-Phenethylamine HCL,
Methylsynephrine HCL, Hordenine HCL, Citrus Auratrium Exract(10:1), Siberian Ginseng Extract(.8% Eleutherosides), L-Dopa(NLT 95%), Calyctomine HCL, N-Methyl-2-Phenylethylamine HCL
Other ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate
Directions: For optimal results take 1 capsule up to 3 times daily. If multiple servings are used, they should be spaced throughout the day in equal intervals approximately 6-8 hours apart. The first dose should be taken early in the day, with the last dose at least 10 hours prior to sleep.

standard rules apply...
us resident
18 years or older
must be logged

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ill log it :) gonna be logging one of your pump products too would like to add this to it. Im all for it and would like the chance to get a good cut going.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
HokiePride

US Logger: YES

18Yrs or Older: 42

Goal: Lean Up

Competitions: Hold 3 World Record in Powerlifting for SHW, Masters & Military

Must Be Logged: Veteran Logger, Search HokiePride {In every Product I've Logged}

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
US Logger: YES

18Yrs or Older: 42

Goal: Lean Up

Competitions: Hold 3 World Record in Powerlifting for SHW, Masters & Military

Must Be Logged: Veteran Logger, Search HokiePride {In every Product I've Logged}
dude in his 40's- year younger than me, log info- has my vote

and military double on my vote- if it were up to me

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested but can I run other things with this product like test or any test base?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Very interested in running this as a continue on my cut. I am a us logger and 27. Since starting my cut back in Nov I am currently down 30 pounds amd plan on keeping going.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Ran 1 cap today from my sample pack and DAMN! this stuff seems legit!! Like it alot

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Seriously lol stuff is STRONG... I want to log it even more now

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
hell ya, I have been running Hydroxcut Next Gen for 2 weeks and replaced 2 caps with 1 of burn and didn't expect to feel any different. Boy I was wrong! Should have put in to log burn lol.. People need to get in on this!!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
hvactech trying to PM ya.. Clean your room! lol

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir. PM sent

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Sign me up then I'm 27 in USA,Florida. My goal is to recomp. Do I need to pm you any info etc?

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Im in!!23, usa , california. Been training for 5 years. Currently not on stim. I need to start cutting.

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
Anyone who logs this be ready for the strongest stim burner of your life

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Indiana
I have a ton of reviews/logs

I got sick with flu and lost 12lbs also lost a lot of strength/endurance...I have got strength/endurance back to where it was, tightened up diet and added extra cardio, I am still down 7lbs and would like to continue to cut down to -200, currently 207. I have always been a big guy and when I joined this forum weighed 265. I am getting older and can't lift the heavy weights needed to maintain muscle tone/bf at a reasonable level like I once could at higher body weight. I would use this product mainly for the stim and mental effects to help overcome the difficulties I have with cutting out the foods I love.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
After trying my sample im still wanting to log it :)
Idaho
Gonna start cutting for summer soon and would love to see what this stuff can do.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Indiana
I have a ton of reviews/logs

I got sick with flu and lost 12lbs also lost a lot of strength/endurance...I have got strength/endurance back to where it was, tightened up diet and added extra cardio, I am still down 7lbs and would like to continue to cut down to -200, currently 207. I have always been a big guy and when I joined this forum weighed 265. I am getting older and can't lift the heavy weights needed to maintain muscle tone/bf at a reasonable level like I once could at higher body weight. I would use this product mainly for the stim and mental effects to help overcome the difficulties I have with cutting out the foods I love.
NutraTeam this would be a HUGE missed opportunity if you dont't pick him. you guys would be
:fool2::

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
absolutely, profile looks great. eager to get started!!!

thank you NutraTeam and hvactech!!!!
dont let me down biggie- i dont want hvac after me lol

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
We are all in for a treat!!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Ill log it :) gonna be logging one of your pump products too would like to add this to it. Im all for it and would like the chance to get a good cut going.
You, Hokie, BigT, Smith, jay, war, matt, and 323 all need to be signed up on this one. It's Burn time!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
You, Hokie, BigT, Smith, jay, war, matt, and 323 all need to be signed up on this one. It's Burn time!
Im down for sure! Need my info or are we still waiting for hvactech to announce the names?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Let's do it! Let's continue to flood the forums! Get that info to me asap

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Pm Sent, truly grateful to run this. Especially on my comeback season since surgery on my hand after rupturing my flexor tendon playing semi pro football for Indiana Tomahawks last May 2 {2015}.
Competed and set a World Record in February for military, York, Pa. Plan to break one I set in Lancaster Pa. Nov. 2013 around my birthday in June.
Been recomping since Beginning of 2016 This will help fine tune.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Pm Sent, truly grateful to run this. Especially on my comeback season since surgery on my hand after rupturing my flexor tendon playing semi pro football for Indiana Tomahawks last May 2 {2015}.
Competed and set a World Record in February for military, York, Pa. Plan to break one I set in Lancaster Pa. Nov. 2013 around my birthday in June.
Brother, you are surely a gracious man, but we at NI are truly the grateful ones. It gets us fired up to see guys like you giving their best and breaking records! Records we may never set, but we know we share a bond with those who did and we take pride in their successes.

We all have our own reasons, but your sig is the common denominator. You never quit, no matter what, because failure is not final. It's just the motivation you needed to come back even stronger!

We're more than happy to supply the BX (it's excellent for strength training.) You just focus on winning competitions and not re-injuring that hand. ;)

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Pm sent. Looking forward to giving this a go

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I heard my name and came running as fast as I could- 11 hours late, but my cape is broken. I would love the opp to do this with everyone. A group burn.
I have just about 3 weeks left on my other program (210 lb) and will be logging MST PWO when it comes this week. I want to be fair to both parties and don't want to give false feedback on either product, especially since I requested no caff in the pwo. That could really skew things a bit - lol

My pwo now which is just about gone (timing is a beautiful thing) and after I am finished with MST, I wanted to try your mono pump.
So this is what I will do. I will purchase both myself and run 2 non-sponsored logs for NI. I appreciate the consideration and will follow everyone's log.

Lets see who can burn the most

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There still an Opportunity to Log this?? Not to well known here but more so on a few other sites, and I can log there as well... Starting on my first legit cut in just about 2 years and ready to see myself go from 210 down to about 185 :D

In US
Have Done Various Logs for Other Supp Companies
27 Years Old

photo-3417.jpg

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Decided to stop taking hydroxycut to get ready for Burn Extreme! I'll be ready for it!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Brother, you are surely a gracious man, but we at NI are truly the grateful ones. It gets us fired up to see guys like you giving their best and breaking records! Records we may never set, but we know we share a bond with those who did and we take pride in their successes.

We all have our own reasons, but your sig is the common denominator. You never quit, no matter what, because failure is not final. It's just the motivation you needed to come back even stronger!

We're more than happy to supply the BX (it's excellent for strength training.) You just focus on winning competitions and not re-injuring that hand. ;)
No doubt. Damn, here I thought no one really paid attention to it. I put it there for myself to never forget and not allow people or circumstances tell me what I can or can't achieve. I see many of my friends and family looking terrible in their 30's and it only goes down hill from there. I've lost many friends already to diseases they could have either prevented or fought if they were prepared. By working hard and being committed I'm hoping to change many of their minds about fitness and finding happiness in being healthy. Most feel, now that their in relationships or married it's ok to let yourself go. Then I look and find men and woman in their 40's and 50's putting men/woman in their 20's to shame.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hell yeah, a fellow hoosier!!!

good luck!!!:usa2:

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I heard my name and came running as fast as I could- 11 hours late, but my cape is broken. I would love the opp to do this with everyone. A group burn.
I have just about 3 weeks left on my other program (210 lb) and will be logging MST PWO when it comes this week. I want to be fair to both parties and don't want to give false feedback on either product, especially since I requested no caff in the pwo. That could really skew things a bit - lol

My pwo now which is just about gone (timing is a beautiful thing) and after I am finished with MST, I wanted to try your mono pump.
So this is what I will do. I will purchase both myself and run 2 non-sponsored logs for NI. I appreciate the consideration and will follow everyone's log.

Lets see who can burn the most
OH yeah! Sorry Smith, I forgot you wanted a low-stim version. We're still working on that one.

This BX is pretty intense. It may not be you're cup of tea. But you're still welcome to log it, or the Mono instead if you prefer (after your current program is completed.) You seem like a no-nonsense kinda guy Smith, and if some other product was better that ours I suspect you'd say so! I like that. So don't worry because your decision will be honored, we'll hold no grudge. ;)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
No doubt. Damn, here I thought no one really paid attention to it. I put it there for myself to never forget and not allow people or circumstances tell me what I can or can't achieve. I see many of my friends and family looking terrible in their 30's and it only goes down hill from there. I've lost many friends already to diseases they could have either prevented or fought if they were prepared. By working hard and being committed I'm hoping to change many of their minds about fitness and finding happiness in being healthy. Most feel, now that their in relationships or married it's ok to let yourself go. Then I look and find men and woman in their 40's and 50's putting men/woman in their 20's to shame.
Yeah, I understand what you mean. It's a great idea to remind yourself of things you think are important. That's the spirit that keeps you focused on what YOU need to be doing to stay healthy. It's good if you can influence those around you in a positive way, but you have to stay in a positive position just to do that. Finding a good woman who fattens you up, or having a gang of rug rats does challenge your schedule, but in the long run it's detrimental if you lose sight of your original motivation.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah, a fellow hoosier!!!

good luck!!!:usa2:

thebigt, my apologies. Indiana Tomahawks is a semi pro team out of Indiana, pa, near IUP.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
OH yeah! Sorry Smith, I forgot you wanted a low-stim version. We're still working on that one.

This BX is pretty intense. It may not be you're cup of tea. But you're still welcome to log it, or the Mono instead if you prefer (after your current program is completed.) You seem like a no-nonsense kinda guy Smith, and if some other product was better that ours I suspect you'd say so! I like that. So don't worry because your decision will be honored, we'll hold no grudge. ;)
thanks guys and I do appreciate that as well as the offer for the log.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt, my apologies. Indiana Tomahawks is a semi pro team out of Indiana, pa, near IUP.
no reason to apologize at all...I respect you for doing the semi pro circuit, from what I hear it takes a ton of work and dedication without the enormous pay or other benefits pro's receive...props!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
please remember to post feedback on supplementreviews . com guys...