Mind & Muscle - Rise and Swell

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established

Mind & Muscle

Looking for US residents for samples of Rise and Swell

Rise and Swell | Mind and Muscle

Rise and Swell - instantly recover your balls from a cycle of steroids or prohormones. Better than HCG and works to blow up your nuts in 1-2 doses.

Looking for those finishing up a cycle, must be willing post feed back.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This opp is to receive some samples that will change how you think of pct and oct

Anadipidy

Awards
Hey I just finished up a cycle of epistane + halodrol + methylstenbolone from a bottle of magnamass v2 this week & would be pschyed to give this a try, thanks it looks awesome!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey I just finished up a cycle of epistane + halodrol + methylstenbolone from a bottle of magnamass v2 this week & would be pschyed to give this a try, thanks it looks awesome!!!
His would be great for you

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
About 5 more weeks and I'll take some

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Would be down to try some and leave a review/feedback.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Get in on this while you can guys

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will be finishing up a sponsored log using mind and muscle cut stack about mid week, would love to add this post cycle to get it started.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Hey im finishing up a dmz cycle here in a few weeks. Would love to try this.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep these coming guys. This is a great choice for pct, oct or even as a testbooster for daily use.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I'll give this a go! Not currently logging anything! For test booster purposes.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
My PCT starts 1st week of May, I'll be using Bod Pod to see how much of my gains I'll keep, I'd love to add your product to the mix to see how much I'll be able to retain of the 8+ pounds I've already added! Let me know!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice opportunity for anyone coming off of a cycle....I used to love lg sciences preworkout that was based on around pct, this should be a great addition to anyones pct

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I'll give this a go! Not currently logging anything! For test booster purposes.
My PCT starts 1st week of May, I'll be using Bod Pod to see how much of my gains I'll keep, I'd love to add your product to the mix to see how much I'll be able to retain of the 8+ pounds I've already added! Let me know!

Send me your guys info :)

Still plenty to go around!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, my wife may have liked the rest from me having a few weeks of my libido bottomed out, oh well, she'll live lol

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
For sure

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let's keep those apps coming. A lot of samples going out for this.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Let's keep those apps coming. A lot of samples going out for this.
I'm on week two of a 6 week msten cycle, check out profile for log. I'm very interested in rise and swell, would love to give it a shot. No problem to log it and provide feedback. Meow.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Evening bump a saurus

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep the apps coming for this. First group sent into the boss for shipping. Many more samples to go out.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Received mine today! Will start tomorrow and provide feedback after the product has had a chance to do its thing, maybe about a week or so.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cant wait to hear everyones results from rise and swell

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Order came through to my home address, but it needs forwarded to where I'm at. Looking forward to trying this when I'm done running my PH's!

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Received mine today! Will start tomorrow and provide feedback after the product has had a chance to do its thing, maybe about a week or so.
That was pretty quick! :)

Others soon to follow, and plenty left for others yet so get in on this.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Received today, did not realize it was going to be a full bottle. Wow that is great cause I like daa and this profile. Just drank, smells good and mixes even better. Slight supplement taste but definitely taste good and I would say green apple. Am I right?

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Ya I was pleasantly shocked at full bottle as well. Cant wait to start this stuff as I am in the last 3rd or my training cycle and new PR's are getting ready to fall!!!

Do you want the feedback in this thread? I will do a product review as well and anything else you need from me

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Received today, did not realize it was going to be a full bottle. Wow that is great cause I like daa and this profile. Just drank, smells good and mixes even better. Slight supplement taste but definitely taste good and I would say green apple. Am I right?
That's great :) glad it got to you so quickly as well.

Ya I was pleasantly shocked at full bottle as well. Cant wait to start this stuff as I am in the last 3rd or my training cycle and new PR's are getting ready to fall!!!

Do you want the feedback in this thread? I will do a product review as well and anything else you need from me
Both if you could or a link would be fine :)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sweet! Good stuff. Feel a nice pump about 20-30 later. Agmatine at 500mg is a great addition along with yhcl good blood flow. Have used agmatine in the past at 1gm dosing and did not like maybe lower is better for me. Used to feel a little hypo.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was pretty quick! :)

Others soon to follow, and plenty left for others yet so get in on this.
Do you have more left? I'm 6 weeks into a 12 week osta cycle. I'm running it pretty low but am still feeling like I could use a pick up in the libido dept.

I've also never used a flavored DAA product. I'm interested to see how well M&M covered up the god awful D-Aspartic taste

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Do you have more left? I'm 6 weeks into a 12 week osta cycle. I'm running it pretty low but am still feeling like I could use a pick up in the libido dept.

I've also never used a flavored DAA product. I'm interested to see how well M&M covered up the god awful D-Aspartic taste
Absolutely! :) Get me your info bro

Room for more yet so get in on this!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh wow you gets are getting full tubs? thats amazing, thought we were doing samples

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Boss is feeling very giving

KillatREX

KillatREX

Awards
I just finished up a cycle of love to get on this and log it for you.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah like I said, was excited to see a full b tub. Thought early birthday present for sure!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established

Surprisingly well! I would guess green apple like someone above said. Jolly rancher type taste. I am enjoying it so far for sure.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Gonna be finishing up a SARM bridge (Tri-SARM by Primeval Labs and S-4 from Brawn Nutrition) in 4-5 weeks if you wanna slide a tub this way for a review and PCT log! Lol

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
I always have some smelly balls but the past few days have been ridiculous. I can smell my sack while just walking around. The high testosterone musky odor is in full effect already lol. Anybody else noticing anything so far?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I hadnt noticed smell until i read this... But now... I have noticed that my libido is up a bit and my energy levels have been better. Which is good cause i was feeling pretty lethargic last week.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have noticed more sweating and bigger loads. Doing its thing for sure.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Gonna be finishing up a SARM bridge (Tri-SARM by Primeval Labs and S-4 from Brawn Nutrition) in 4-5 weeks if you wanna slide a tub this way for a review and PCT log! Lol
Sure get in on the other thread and send your info to cheftepesh1

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/280400-swell-your-nuts.html

I always have some smelly balls but the past few days have been ridiculous. I can smell my sack while just walking around. The high testosterone musky odor is in full effect already lol. Anybody else noticing anything so far?
I hadnt noticed smell until i read this... But now... I have noticed that my libido is up a bit and my energy levels have been better. Which is good cause i was feeling pretty lethargic last week.
Have noticed more sweating and bigger loads. Doing its thing for sure.
Lol

Were moving everything over to the other thread

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/280400-swell-your-nuts.html

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Maybe shave your balls?