Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Scivation Flexatril Promo

Scivation FLEXATRI is the first product to utilize these three clinically-proven and patented ingredients, Microlactin, Ayuflex, Sensoril, to promote healthy joint mobility. Mobility is and essential element of athleticism – a fact that most athletes only realize after joints stiffen and movement is reduced. Healthy joints are key in sports and key in life. No matter the activity level, or the athletic goals, keep joints healthy, mobility high, and discomfort low

What is up for Grabs?
3 Bottles of Scivation Flexatril

How To Apply
Answer the following:
1) What Joint Issues or Problems are you currently experiencing?
2) What previous joint formula or products have you tried?
3) What do you think Flexatril will provide compared to what you have used in the past?

** Must answer all three to be eligible to enter the promo **

If Chosen:
- Provide a log with your experience on Scivation Flexatril in the Sponsored Supplement Log Section (detail workouts or cardio regiment)
- Provide an update at least 3x a week.
- Detail workouts/cardio, dosing, and what you experience during your run on flexatril. How soon do you feel relief? What are you noticing and how long is it taking to kick in?

3 Winners will be chosen in the end. I will let this run for one week and choose loggers on 4/14/2016

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed to see the logs. I already got a bottle from 1Fast400 and I purchased another, so I won't apply. But I want see these logs;).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed to see the logs. I already got a bottle from 1Fast400 and I purchased another, so I won't apply. But I want see these logs;).
Hows it treating you so far Jeb?

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Scivation always delivers, but this product looks very interesting. Never heard of the ingredients mentioned, but I will go ahead and drop an app anyway.

1) Current joint issues are mild compared to others, but I always make sure to have some type of joint support in my daily stack. I usually experience knee pain from playing so much soccer in highschool and college, and then my fingers usually ache from my desk job (typing).

2) Current stack is just about gone, but is PharmaFreak Flex Freak + SD Pharm Cissus. A pretty basic stack but effective. Normally I just rely on a basic Glucosamine Chondroitin + fish oil + cissus as needed.

3) I am not 100% sure what Flexatril will provide me, but I trust Scivation and look forward to learning more about the ingredients.

Goodluck all!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hows it treating you so far Jeb?
Too soon to tell. It's only been about a week. But things are maintaining since switching my joint supp. I do like dosing all at once daily rather than twice a day. And the fact that it can be taken on an empty stomach. All my other pills require food, so less pills at the same time. Btw the xtend samples were amazing. Great taste!

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Good luck guys, very proud of this product

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Scivation always delivers, but this product looks very interesting. Never heard of the ingredients mentioned, but I will go ahead and drop an app anyway.

1) Current joint issues are mild compared to others, but I always make sure to have some type of joint support in my daily stack. I usually experience knee pain from playing so much soccer in highschool and college, and then my fingers usually ache from my desk job (typing).

2) Current stack is just about gone, but is PharmaFreak Flex Freak + SD Pharm Cissus. A pretty basic stack but effective. Normally I just rely on a basic Glucosamine Chondroitin + fish oil + cissus as needed.

3) I am not 100% sure what Flexatril will provide me, but I trust Scivation and look forward to learning more about the ingredients.

Goodluck all!!!
Here you go

Too soon to tell. It's only been about a week. But things are maintaining since switching my joint supp. I do like dosing all at once daily rather than twice a day. And the fact that it can be taken on an empty stomach. All my other pills require food, so less pills at the same time. Btw the xtend samples were amazing. Great taste!
Keep me in the loop my man

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I've been longing to try flexatril and would love the opportunity to log it!

1. From a relatively young age I've been rock climbing and long distance running. And have always trained hard for both. In hind sight, my diet was not ideal, and I likely sabotaged my tendons with too little healthy fats. While training reps of one-arm pull ups...the inevitable happened and I tore my bicep tendon at the elbow. Taking time off from climbing, I dedicated more time to lifting and long distance running, which lead to...tendinitis in my knees. With lots of pt and rehab, I'm able to climb pretty well again but still have to constantly manage elbow tendinitis and finger joint/tendon pulley injuries. I currently spend more time rehabbing and pre-habbing joint issues than I am actually training and performing.

2. What have I tried? Glucosamine and msm may be helping a little. Added collagen and gelatin supplements to support with the building blocks needed for the jiz-oints. Animal flex. Orange Triad. Bulk cissus. Fish Oil. Arnica for acute injuries.

3. With the three patented, clinically proven ingredients, to help with mobility and pain, I would hope to be able to get back to where I was and go further than ever! The studies behind these novel ingredients, gives me hope...that there's something out there that can help me perform without pain and fear, add weight to to my heavy weighted pull-ups, climb harder on my fingers, and run further with my aching knees!

Thanks for the consideration! Good luck to all those suffering!

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Love this product, working on a flavored powder now. Also looking at moving to a 4 tab serving size vs 3 to reduce the size of the pills. So many cool benefits beyond joint with this product.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Love this product, working on a flavored powder now. Also looking at moving to a 4 tab serving size vs 3 to reduce the size of the pills. So many cool benefits beyond joint with this product.
Interested. What benefits beyond joint mobility and pain have you seen?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interested. What benefits beyond joint mobility and pain have you seen?
Personally for me. I got to beta-test this before it was released about a year ago.
I had a very bad flare up in my left elbow to the point I could not even hold a squat bar on my back.
One week after loading the product (3 caps 2x a day) I was squatting 315 for reps with 0 pain. Even after my bottles ran out I still to this day have not had a flare up with my elbow.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally for me. I got to beta-test this before it was released about a year ago.
I had a very bad flare up in my left elbow to the point I could not even hold a squat bar on my back.
One week after loading the product (3 caps 2x a day) I was squatting 315 for reps with 0 pain. Even after my bottles ran out I still to this day have not had a flare up with my elbow.
Solid feedback for this product!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bob, didn't know you worked with Scivation!

Anyways, I'm running an Andro cycle and boy are my joints tired
*rim shot*

I've been using a joint support complex I got from Walmart with the standard MSM, Glucosamine, and chondroitin compounds in it and have not yet heard of the ingredients used in the Scivation product and even doing the joint compound, dosing pure glucosamine separately on top of that, and fish oil the joints are still creaking...I've always enjoyed Scivation products, especially Xtend (but who doesn't) so I'd be pretty happy to log this product for you guys!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
^^ awesome entry what joints are giving you problems and for how long?

I use to work for Mike and the team in the past. Worked 2 Arnold classics and the Olympia with them over a 3 year span. Mike recently asked for assistance on the AM community!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
You know of all the places it's my feet, pressure on the base of my foot is causing soreness in the toes and ankle. Only started after doing 1&4 Andro...was playing soccer and could barely run...after that I figured they really mean it when they say the joints dry up on this stuff so I went to Walmart for fish oil and a joint complex, ordered pure glucosamine sulfate from Bulk Supps on Amazon...they still flare up way more than I'd like but it helped some...also my RCs are the ever present bane of my existence.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
It's been about 4 weeks of dealing with it.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1) What Joint Issues or Problems are you currently experiencing?
I have knee pain when I run more than 25-30 km/week. That also carries over to my gym workouts, distrupting my squats.
2) What previous joint formula or products have you tried?
Currently on Fast Joint+.
I haven't used much products with several ingredients. Mostly sth with just glucosamine sulfate or less often with MSM.
Last year I injured my shoulder 3 times while cycling (1. dog ran into me, injured left shoulder, severe pain. Knees lost a lot of skin, got ugly scars from it; 2. car crashed into me, injured right shoulder and left got worse too. Right thigh where the car hit me had swollen really big. Bones were OK but bicycle top tube that didn't get direct hit but through my leg was shattered; 3. fell in competition, both shoulders started hurting again. And cracked ribs plus sprained anckle). I treated this with collagen, MSM 5g/day and 5-10g/day omega3. I got rid of the pain but still lack complete mobility in my shoulders.
I had pretty severe knne pain from cycling a couple of years back and treated that with 5g/day MSM (worked OK but still had to take a week off completelly).
3) What do you think Flexatril will provide compared to what you have used in the past?
This will give me an idea if this gives a lot better results than products with more common ingredients.
Also, would like to see if it helps to improve mobility in my shoulders.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good to see the entries rolling in!
This runs for another 4 days guys!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
bump for the best joint support. I bought two bottles when it came out so no need to apply

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it is a pretty promising product!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Whoop, I'm painfully crossing my fingers lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
bwdill JDybya

Please send me a PM with your information:
- Name
- Shipping Address
- City/State/Zip
- Email

I look forward to your log on Flexatril. Make sure you are detail, comment on what you feel as you dose the product, and anything you experience during your run.

Start your logs in the Supplement Log Section and tag myself and 1Fast400 so we can follow along.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/

Thanks guys!!!
MANY more promo's in the future.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME! Thanks TheSolution and Scivation.

Really looking forward to putting Flexatril to the test.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brotha! Big thanks to TheSolution and Scivation.

PM on the way!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Pm'd!

Also...question on dosage. Looks like suggestions are 3 pills twice a day for 10 days, then 3 a day. So...20 days per 90 count bottle?

Just trying to cycle my ashwagandha intake and plan my supp schedule/training plans with this log and general goals in mind.

Any indication of what the ashwagandha content in this is?

Thanks!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pm'd!

Also...question on dosage. Looks like suggestions are 3 pills twice a day for 10 days, then 3 a day. So...20 days per 90 count bottle?

Just trying to cycle my ashwagandha intake and plan my supp schedule/training plans with this log and general goals in mind.

Any indication of what the ashwagandha content in this is?

Thanks!
Correct dose the load (3 pills 2x a day) then 3 a day
Try not to stack too much else with flexatril. we want honest feedback.
adding in countless variables may persuade your honest feedback on one item.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Exactly why I asked. Want to take this pretty much solo to get the true experience. Just planning how to move other supps planned around the month after.

Tanks again!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Exactly why I asked. Want to take this pretty much solo to get the true experience. Just planning how to move other supps planned around the month after.

Tanks again!
Good man!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
lifted67
Send over your info as well. We are going to hook up everyone who applied.
Just be honest, be detailed, and have fun in your logging experience.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mr. Bob! Coming through in a big way man, soccer on Tuesday was awful cause the joints were screaming. I'm sure this will help tons

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks Mr. Bob! Coming through in a big way man, soccer on Tuesday was awful cause the joints were screaming. I'm sure this will help tons
Get your ass to Real Training & Fitness on 38th and GreenGarden. Come get a lift with this ginger kid will ya? Had no idea you were from my home town!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Get your ass to Real Training & Fitness on 38th and GreenGarden. Come get a lift with this ginger kid will ya? Had no idea you were from my home town!

Well since your always slapping so many plates on the bar I have to ease my way up to your level lol...I took a video for you on a 315 for reps squat set though a few weeks back. You didn't blow any blood vessels on that run though :p

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Well since your always slapping so many plates on the bar I have to ease my way up to your level lol...I took a video for you on a 315 for reps squat set though a few weeks back. You didn't blow any blood vessels on that run though :p
I will next time i squat 405
good thing we got flexatril!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
So that's the secret to your big ass quads lol

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
in for watching these logs. scivation with the awesome new supps haha

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Especially with a joint support product.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey brotha - when will the product be shipping? No worries, just curious!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
starting day 2 of Flexatril, have taken 3 total servings so far and maybe I'm crazy but knee feels good today. 1 more serving before soccer tonight and we'll see if I have any improved running and maneuvering.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
starting day 2 of Flexatril, have taken 3 total servings so far and maybe I'm crazy but knee feels good today. 1 more serving before soccer tomight and we'll see if I have any improved running and maneuvering.
Correct
6 caps for 1 week, then 3 caps after that. The loading phase is key!

From 1Fast400 "Knocking down the inflammatory response is key. From there, it can hopefully be maintained by minimal dosing. These are ingredients that are semi new or in the case of microlactin, not moved in big volume"

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I want to get the full mobility and pain free benefits so I'm doing the loading period the recommended 10 days.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
TheSolution, Is there any chance of a blood sugar spike or insulin response from the MicroLactin? Or is the dose small enough to be insignificant when taken with a meal?