Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Scivation Xtend Perform Promo

First of all a big thank you to @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=278" target="_blank">1Fast400</a></u> for giving me the opportunity to be an Anabolic Minds Scivation/Primaforce Rep. I have worked with Mike & Scivation in the past. Working 2 Arnold Classics, and also being flown out to the Olympia to work with Derek, Rob, Layne Norton, & Mike.

What is up for Grabs?
3 Tubs of Scivation Xtend Perform (Flavor of choice)

How To Apply
1) Post a picture/Video of YOU Performing in the gym (max lift attempt, favorite gym exercise, getting a pump during a workout, short gym exercise video)
2) Why do you think Xtend Performance can help you in the gym
3) What is your current training and cardio routine?

** Must provide all three to be eligible for the promo **

Small Example of a gym training clip:

[video=youtube;3YG_QLCZDcQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YG_QLCZDcQ[/video]

If Chosen:
- Provide a log with your experience on Scivation Xtend Performance in the Sponsored Supplement Log Section (detail workouts or cardio regiment)
- Give an initial review on the flavor/mixability
- take 2 servings per day (prefer around your workout)
- Throw in different intensity techniques, shorter rest times, and other forms of cardio. This will help gauge recovery, endurance, and performance during your run of the supplement

3 Winners will be chosen in the end. I will let this run for one week and choose loggers on 4/14/2016

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the new rep position!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Congrats brother!

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Good luck guys, we'll be doing a lot more stuff here

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
[video=youtube;KYpsREpdZbQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYpsREpdZbQ[/video]
[video=youtube;wCBgVe9QuB4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCBgVe9QuB4[/video]

So above I have 635 for single about 2 months ago, and 610 for a double at an RPE of 8.
I think this will help because with my style of training and job. my hips and lower back are always tight no matter how much I roll, the equipment I wear at work, and being in the seated position plus in and out of the car, up and down stairs with all that stuff it sucks. I am really just expecting some better recovery/performance in the gym and something super tasty!
Current split is a periodized version of a broish split. A majority focuses around bench squat and deads. However I am finally starting to train my shoulder and focus on convetional pulling, and more than just back squats for legs. So utlizing a lot more lunges, banded leg press in the next 6-8 weeks. Cardio is pretty minimal- meaning none, as I am in surplus. I may start throwing in some sled pushes but not sure when

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very impressive start there Jared.
Are you running any other logs or products at the moment?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I've been around 15 years doing this stuff. I have a long history of not overselling anything. I'm not that guy. I'm telling you guys, Perform is the real deal, peak02 at 4g a day, is the real deal. I think this will become one of the most effective ingredients in our industry (non drug) next 24 months. I think it's the next creatine if costs of materials get down. I've spent 2+ years with this stuff and have used it in countless athletes and doing a study. You will not be disappointed if you run it as recommended.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Performance the biggest draw of this?

Or are you hoping lean mass addition will shine from a good logger here too?
Of course over prolonged use and not a single tub/log

Can I ask what protein consumption was like in testers seeing benefit?
Being a BCAA product that matters to me, as will timing

Genuine interest, with you guys on board now I'll be a supporter.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4594151/ There were no diet controls. In the study, people only used Peak02, no other supplements.

Big increases in Vo2 max, time to exhaustion and power increases at 21 days, using 4g a day. The time between sets can be dropped, cardio is a different animal, high rep volume changes, it's just awesome awesome stuff. We used it in our MMA fighters for awhile. Their training was perfect for it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Certain training sees more benefit then no doubt. (Though any program should benefit)

May flip back to a GVT run with it, thank you sir.
I workout fasted so I'll go pre/intra for sure.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am done with a Focused nutrition
Awesome!

Certain training sees more benefit then no doubt. (Though any program should benefit)

May flip back to a GVT run with it, thank you sir.
I workout fasted so I'll go pre/intra for sure.
So far the feedback has been a good turnaround with performance/endurance on the product.
For the ones chosen we would like to see you taking 2 servings a day to get 4g of Peak02 and utilize its full benefits on your training, performance, endurance, and stamina.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4594151/ There were no diet controls. In the study, people only used Peak02, no other supplements.

Big increases in Vo2 max, time to exhaustion and power increases at 21 days, using 4g a day. The time between sets can be dropped, cardio is a different animal, high rep volume changes, it's just awesome awesome stuff. We used it in our MMA fighters for awhile. Their training was perfect for it.
Wonder how crucial spreading the dose out is. I havent read the pharmacokinetics on this stuff (and lol prolly wouldnt understand it if I did) but is maximal absorption achieved through multi dose as per study, or will bolus achieve same quantified effects.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
We've done a lot of dosing patterns, anecdotal, dosing at once has been perfectly fine.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
1) Post a picture/Video of YOU Performing in the gym (max lift attempt, favorite gym exercise, getting a pump during a workout, short gym exercise video)
[video=youtube;YjH68QS85mY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjH68QS85mY[/video]

I train for roughly 2.5-3.5 hours and obviously taking in aminos has been crucial in my ability to recover and grow from these high intensity sessions

Currently utilizing a 5 days on, 2 day off approach having specific days emphasizing mechanical stressors, metabolic stressors, and cell swelling stressors (as well as some hybrid combined days) utilizing various approaches undulating volume, frequency, and intensity. Cardio wise I just began implemented fasted AM cardio on Saturdays and Sundays with an ECAY stack to enhance my current recomp.

Always been a fan of Xtend! :)

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
That is one damn impressive deadlift.
Thanks man! Just working on some weaknesses in my strength curve! Pushing for a 700 sumo in a few months!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
1. https://vimeo.com/162214092

2. I saw this promo when it started and thought, "naw, I've tried bcaa's intra before....no need". Then tonight, I was training...hour of max power training for climbing, with explosive pulls and heavy grip work...then onto a circuit of low rep rows, dips and deads...after my first circuit I thought, "damn, I could really use more energy! I need longer rests... I've gotta be catabolic right now. " But I'm always either cutting, or trying to maintain while gaining strength, power, endurance and/or skill. I'm generally fat adapted and don't want carbs intra. So what do I want? Bcaa's! Xtend!

And the new XTend should help me get through my grueling two to three hour training sessions, while maintaining strength and power, and remaining anabolic. And with cordyseps, even more energy, strength and the mental focus and edge I need to perform technical and highly powerful movements over those hours. I've heard a lot about cordyseps over the last year as a nootropic...energy, immune improvement, mental boost, so exciting! Must try! Now with new studies being published, I'm all in!

3. Training is as follows:

1 month periodized endurance, strength, power (with maintenance elements interspersed). Longer power/performance phase, short but intense endurance phase. Strength phase focused on gaining pulling and grip strength, and keeping antagonists up to par as well.

Monday Wednesday Saturday : rock climbing, about one to two hours, with technique drills, strength/power/endurance based climbs (phase dependent). Climbs could be as short as working single moves, or as long as 30 minute constant effort.

That's followed by an hour of supplemental core work and antagonist muscle lifting, along with some heavy pull work for bi's, back, and hinging. Set, rep and rest scheme changes according to phase.

Thursday and Sunday. High rep shoulder and elbow prehab work for about an hour...more if I have the time and energy. No rests, circuit style.

Also run with my dogs about every other morning or so, depending on weather. About 1/2 hour liss, maybe some hiit if the dogs cooperate.

Thanks for the consideration!

Hope it doesn't effect my chances, but I gotta say, I'll be trying this one way or another! Can't wait. Soooo you might as well let me log it...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the logs!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Congrats. Will follow along. Already have my Xtend perform with more on the way

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks man! Just working on some weaknesses in my strength curve! Pushing for a 700 sumo in a few months!
Hey man, Im assuming your 2-3+hr training is single bouts per day? If we take convenience out of the equation, and made it all about the training and other relevant factors, would you still prefer doing a lengthy single bout than breaking that bout up and doing two or more sessions per day?

Im interested in the idea here of acute accumulated fatigue, and the idea of balancing that with being sufficiently rested so as to be capable of producing adequate maximal force during working sets.

Just to be clear, Im not talking overtraining or any of that guff, but considering things within the timeframe of a day (so, again, a single 3hr bout vs two 1.5hr sesions am/pm).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Congrats. Will follow along. Already have my Xtend perform with more on the way
You drop a review of it anywhere mate??

Hey man, Im assuming your 2-3+hr training is single bouts per day? If we take convenience out of the equation, and made it all about the training and other relevant factors, would you still prefer doing a lengthy single bout than breaking that bout up and doing two or more sessions per day?

Im interested in the idea here of acute accumulated fatigue, and the idea of balancing that with being sufficiently rested so as to be capable of producing adequate maximal force during working sets.

Just to be clear, Im not talking overtraining or any of that guff, but considering things within the timeframe of a day (so, again, a single 3hr bout vs two 1.5hr sesions am/pm).
I think he does the 3 hours a day in one session because of work schedule and clients. Alex can correct me if wrong here.
Me and him should meet up we don't live far away.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You drop a review of it anywhere mate??

I think he does the 3 hours a day in one session because of work schedule and clients. Alex can correct me if wrong here.
Me and him should meet up we don't live far away.
I haven't yet but I wouldn't mind doing so. Honestly not sure if I have been benefitting from the added benefits of Perform because i have a lingering sickness that's really been ****ing with me in and out of the gym

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post a picture/Video of YOU Performing in the gym (max lift attempt, favorite gym exercise, getting a pump during a workout, short gym exercise video)
Not as strong as some people, but working on it
[video=youtube;gBxnnP-oNS8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBxnnP-oNS8[/video]

I believe that Xtend Performance can help my gym performance by helping me push my body harder, as I train fasted early in the morning, it will give me enough stamina in the gym to make my workouts, longer and more effective, increasing my body’s ability to grow as it should. It will also give me a boost that other Amino Acid products don’t have as it is a more advanced amino acid product on the market.
I am also transitioning into doing more H.I.I.T cardio, as I am going to be in a men’s league basketball for the summer, and I believe that this will help me increase my ability to do the cardio and get in the best shape I can be in
Training is 5-6 times per week, with cardio after every workout, I am currently doing a push/pull/legs. Cardio is 10-20 Minutes per day depending on what body part is hit.
H.I.I.T cardio 2-3 times per week, Increasing to 3-4 as the year goes on.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards

Yep. 2.5-3.5 hours in a single bout. What you need to remember is other variables. My genetic predisposition and ability to recover intra-set and between workouts, my peri-workout nutrition, periodization, etc.

I would highly prefer that single session as opposed to multiple sessions in one day for my specific needs. Its all based on the individual and myself coming from a background in high intensity endurance sports (amateur boxing and lacrosse) I'm predisposed to be able to handle high intensity and duration (with obvious fluctuations in volume/intensity/frequency based on my programming)

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
would it increase my chances of being offered a logging opp if i offered to run VO2 max tests throughout my run? I train like an endurance athlete who loves to lift, so ive been VERY excited about this product and the benefits it could have to my specific training regimen. I intend to enter when I have a good pic/vid but just thought id ask beforehand

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
would it increase my chances of being offered a logging opp if i offered to run VO2 max tests throughout my run? I train like an endurance athlete who loves to lift, so ive been VERY excited about this product and the benefits it could have to my specific training regimen. I intend to enter when I have a good pic/vid but just thought id ask beforehand
cant hurt to throw up an app mate.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used Xtend before. Great taste and definitely helped me maintain intensity used as an intra-workout. Can't remember the flavor I had, it's been a few years, but I remember loving it. Great stuff right there. How different is the "perform" from the Scivation Xtend?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've used Xtend before. Great taste and definitely helped me maintain intensity used as an intra-workout. Can't remember the flavor I had, it's been a few years, but I remember loving it. Great stuff right there. How different is the "perform" from the Scivation Xtend?
Different because of the addition of Peak02 For enhanced performance, endurance, and recovery

http://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12970-015-0112-9

The BCAA group lost fat mass (−0.05 ± 0.08 kg;p < .05) and maintained lean mass, while the CHO group lost lean mass (−0.90 ± 0.06 kg; p < .05) and body mass (−2.3 ± 0.7 kg; p < .05). Both groups increased 1RM squat, but the increase in the BCAA group (15.1 ± 2.2 kg; p < .05)was greater (P < 0.05) than the CHO group. The BCAA group increased 1RM bench press (7.1 ± 1.6 kg; P < 0.05), while the CHO group decreased strength (−3.7 ± 2.3 kg; P < 0.05). The only change in muscular endurance was an increase in repetitions to fatigue (5.3 ± 0.2; p < .05) in the CHO group.

Studied Group:
Seventeen males (between the ages of 21 and 28) who self-reported as resistance trained (defined as consistent whole body resistance training for at least 2 years prior to the onset of the study) volunteered for the study.

Dietary Features:
The caloric-restricted diet was designed as an 8 week “cut diet” for reducing body fat, and used a modified carbohydrate-restricted diet approach (percent of total calories for workout days were 30 % carbohydrates, 35 % protein and 35 % fat and for off days were 25 % carbohydrates, 40 % protein and 35 % fat)

Supp Protocol:
Each participant was randomly assigned to either the BCAA supplement group (BCAA; 14 g of a BCAA nutritional supplement containing seven grams of BCAA prior to and following each workout for a total of 14 g of BCAA in 28 g BCAA commercial product) or the carbohydrate nutritional supplement (CHO; 14 g of a carbohydrate based nutritional supplement (POWERADE ®) prior to and following each workout, for a total of 28 g).

Conclusion:
However, our data suggest that under hypocaloric conditions, those who participate in heavy resistance training can maintain lean mass and muscular performance by utilizing a BCAA product pre and post workout. Further, while this protocol resulted in a loss of lean mass in the CHO group, the improvement in lower body strength and repetitions to fatigue suggest that minimal CHO supplementation on a cut diet may help to maintain some performance measures.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
And the super impressive peakO2 study (well worth a read):

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established

My current gym has a sort of no video rule, so I'll branch out and include a picture of me finishing my first marathon two weekends ago. The other picture is just a post-pump picture I jokingly took in a locker room a few days ago. As you can see the lean bulk post-marathon is in full effect.

Xtend performance has been on my radar since whispers went out through the forum. I may not have many posts but I do try to read as much as I can. The added benefits for not only endurance athletes but also weight lifters puts this product directly into my ballpark, since I would consider myself an endurance athlete who loves spending time in the gym. Obviously the benefits from a solid BCAA product speak for themselves, but the reported benefits of adding Peak O2 make perform something I would really love to try, since I'm always trying to get the most out of my cardiovascular system. This would be my first supplement aimed directly at enhancing endurance athletes VO2 Max and overall endurance.

Having just finished that marathon a few weeks back, I'm focusing more on lifting like I did before, though I'm certainly not without cardio. Lifting six days a week in the normal back/bis, chest/tris, legs split, I am also either running swimming or biking in addition to that 4-5 days a week, with one 10 mile run on Fridays and intervals on Wednesdays and Sundays. As much as I wish I could just lift and become gigantic, the whole military fitness side would kinda be crushed and I would feel like s**t about it.

As I mentioned before I would love to run a detailed log for this product, even including VO2 Max tests (beep tests) throughout if you would like to see them.

Thanks for the opportunity!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
jaredmus
bbartsche
BeastFitness

you are the 3 lucky winners. I am going to collect your info and send it over to 1Fast400 so we can get you guys rocking and rolling for this logging opportunity.

I cant wait to see your feedback on the new Peak02 in Scivation Xtend Perform.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jaredmus
bbartsche
BeastFitness

you are the 3 lucky winners. I am going to collect your info and send it over to 1Fast400 so we can get you guys rocking and rolling for this logging opportunity.

Sweet looking forward to this. Holing it lives up to expectations

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Congrats guys!

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
jaredmus
bbartsche
BeastFitness

damn haha ill have to just buy my own
congrats to winners will be following

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Much appreciated man!

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
Really appreciate it! (Need 50 post to pm lol getting it in a second)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely interested to see how well this product works!