Nutraceutical Innovations 11K-TEST 60ml available for presale...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

75mg/mL of 11-Ketotestosterone
What makes 11K-TEST so appealing?
Advanced Delivery System – Alpha Carrier(TM)
Appealing Scent w/ no superior absorption
Fast Acting & Highest Dose Available
Nutraceutical Innovations continues to introduce products destined to dominate the sports supplement industry through advanced delivery applications and high quality products which undergo the highest level of testing and trials. We stand behind our products as well as their effectiveness because we’ve tried them, we’ve tested them and we’ve ensured they meet customer demand.
11K-TEST is a potent muscle building and fat loss agent which is enhanced using our Alpha Carrier(TM)

Complete write up coming soon….

http://nutra-innovations.com/product/11k-test-60ml-presale-only-orders-ship-413/

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
These are our new Alpha Male Scent cologne spray bottles. We finalized the delivery system and scent and believe people are in for a nice surprise :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I like this company already. Deliver is 11-oxo oral too if you can, please :)
many more things to come, give us time....

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What does dosing look like for 240lb guy

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

75mg/mL of 11-Ketotestosterone
What makes 11K-TEST so appealing?
Advanced Delivery System – Alpha Carrier(TM)
Appealing Scent w/ no superior absorption
Fast Acting & Highest Dose Available
Nutraceutical Innovations continues to introduce products destined to dominate the sports supplement industry through advanced delivery applications and high quality products which undergo the highest level of testing and trials. We stand behind our products as well as their effectiveness because we’ve tried them, we’ve tested them and we’ve ensured they meet customer demand.
11K-TEST is a potent muscle building and fat loss agent which is enhanced using our Alpha Carrier(TM)

Complete write up coming soon….

http://nutra-innovations.com/product/11k-test-60ml-presale-only-orders-ship-413/

But I prefer superior absorption..........

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
If you prefer superior absorption Woody then your in the right place ;)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not according to the typo above in the OP. Says w/ no superior absorption. Might wanna fix that.
Glad you got it.
We should get a free bottle for pointing that out

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
Lol good stuff. That does deserve a free bottle! We will get that fixed

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys offer any spec testing data on the raws as other companies have? Usually Pat Arnold is used

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
Bswanny check our website full labs are listed :) We've got everything covered my friend

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
Our rule is if it's being sold, it's been tested and cleared by NutraChem

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Lol. Yeah I spotted it yesterday but didn't say anything;). Wanted to see who else would spot it.
um, oh yea I saw it too lol

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
ordered. Thank you!

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in the product, but am disappointed about it being scented... Very allergic/sensitive to certain smells. I feel like it would be a big gamble on whether or not I could stand it.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could not find any labs on your website

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
IronLegion they will be up :) only the Presale is up currently

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
how long will it stay this price? I get paid in two weeks :(

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
how long will it stay this price? I get paid in two weeks :(
screw bills. if people cant understand gains are more important, apparently they dont lift. probably got beat up by a muscle dude so now they are sticking it to the man. bastards

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
screw bills. if people cant understand gains are more important, apparently they dont lift. probably got beat up by a muscle dude so now they are sticking it to the man. bastards
i mean credit cards were made for a reason lol

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I'm pretty sure they aren't posted yet because the reports are finished. I've seen the raw data though and it passes our specs.

We test every batch of actives in-house, plus sometimes outsourcing is required, plus NT can have a whole product ready to go in like 1 week (not even kidding.. components, labels and everything sitting there ready to roll!) so I'm having a little trouble keeping up in the lab.

I'm sure you know how it goes, J. You'll just have to be a bit more patient.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I'm interested in the product, but am disappointed about it being scented... Very allergic/sensitive to certain smells. I feel like it would be a big gamble on whether or not I could stand it.
What are you allergic to specifically?

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
How do you get customer support? I cannot get a reply. Also lack of labs have me worried

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
How do you get customer support? I cannot get a reply. Also lack of labs have me worried
Are you saying the contact tab is not working on the website?
Labs are going up on date of the release before products ship out . Thanks for your patience

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards