MileHighKratom.com Needs logger for Super Red!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MileHighKratom.com is looking for 4-5 members to run logs on 4oz of Super Red Kratom. Super Red was a huge hit so MHK brought it back for another go!

http://milehighkratom.com/product/super-red-vein-borneo-kratom/

All loggers must have at least 250 posts.
Be able to post a picture of the product and link the MileHighKratom.com website in their FIRST post after receiving the product.
Must use MileHighKratom in the Thread Title
Applicants must reside in the USA excluding Arkansas, Indiana, Tennessee and Wisconsin.

Good luck to all the applicants and thank you for your support!

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If I had the posts id be all over this! Good luck to the chosen ones :).

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
If no one turns up I could log again I still have about 10 doses

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I may be interested.. I had some trouble with Dream N Grow. I'm not sure if it was another ingredient in it or the type of Kratom, but I got bad anxiety from it.

I'd like to try one of your Red strains though, I haven't used Kratom in a while either.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What exactly is this?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What exactly is this?
Its a natural leaf with very strong pain killing analgesic properties. Its also related to the coffee plant so it gives a bit of a boost while killing pain.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I do have constant minor rotator pain

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to! Is it powder or caps though? I can't do the powder.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I would LOVE to log this .... However I was one of the original MHK loggers when they first hit AM. MHK introduced me to Kratom and I have been very glad since then that they did ;) If you don't mind me taking another run at this I would love to log the Super Red .... the red strains being my favorite of the three.

All loggers must have at least 250 posts.
Be able to post a picture of the product and link the MileHighKratom.com website in their FIRST post after receiving the product.
Must use MileHighKratom in the Thread Title
Applicants must reside in the USA excluding Arkansas, Indiana, Tennessee and Wisconsin.

No problem with any of the above rules,

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I would love to log this strain if you would have me. The last batch was fire!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I do have constant minor rotator pain
I honestly think that kratom excels at joint and ligament pain. It is good for muscle pain and nerve pain as well with out the addictive traits and negative effects (constipation, itchy skin, withdrawls,) that come, with opiates. It is closely related to the coffee plant so it can be stimulating I'm small doses or sedative in larger quantitys. I enjoy this leaf very much.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I've definitely gotten crazy itchiness from some reds and greens.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
All be damn. Never gotten that effect. I know my mouth can get kinda dry from time to time

Stefanogue

Stefanogue

Awards
I would like to be a logger for this product how do I proceed from here?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I got some Bali this morning and my tolerance went back down did a bit to much felt like **** all day

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I got some Bali this morning and my tolerance went back down did a bit to much felt like **** all day
I usually do two days on three days off or 1 and 1. This helps avoid tolerance build up especially with high powered strains

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What exactly is this?
Word, peeps seem to love it, haven't tried it.

Its a natural leaf with very strong pain killing analgesic properties. Its also related to the coffee plant so it gives a bit of a boost while killing pain.
Interesting.

Is it like phenibut?

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Im in this one!! You had picked me on the previous one but I didn't notice the mention on my notifications on. I can log, i do reside in the US. I have previous logs.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Post are a little low, only like 100 or so.
Time to start contributing bro, join date 2012.... :smoker:

Im in this one!! You had picked me on the previous one but I didn't notice the mention on my notifications on. I can log, i do reside in the US. I have previous logs.

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
I lost this account for a while and wasnt on here for a all of 2013 or 14

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Interesting.

Is it like phenibut?
Not at all. It works off of different receptors. And doesn't leave you nearly as messed up if you take a little too much.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not at all. It plates off of different receptors. And doesn't leave you nearly as messed up if you take a little too much.
The first two times I took Kratom we were watching movies and one second I was fine and the next I was slouched over half asleep lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The first two times I took Kratom we were watching movies and one second I was fine and the next I was slouched over half asleep lol
lmao

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Got the nods? lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got the nods? lol
Definitely lol after that it slowly just decline into nothing, even with a couple weeks break.

I haven't taken it for a few months now so I wonder how it'd affect me.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Definitely lol after that it slowly just decline into nothing, even with a couple weeks break.

I haven't taken it for a few months now so I wonder how it'd affect me.
A couple of weeks and your tolerance was still high? Were you using resin or extracts with the poweder?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A couple of weeks and your tolerance was still high? Were you using resin or extracts with the poweder?
No I wasn't. It was usually probably 6-10 days of no use actually. I'd use up to 8 grams at times and wouldn't notice hardly anything. I tried a couple different sources and got the same.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That's crazy. It usually takes me 2 or three days to reset but I really don't go over 5 grams per serving.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hvatrech
Mccrew
Tkc
Rascal

Pm me your EMAIL and shipping info.

EMAIL EMAIL
and shipping

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Info sent

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Just sent you my info. Looking forward to this!

Stefanogue

Stefanogue

Awards
Super Red Needs Logger

Just turned 49yrs old I've lifted heavy weight most of my life.
I'm experiencing Joint pain in my knees hips and lower back it's a little uncomfortable nothing that's gonna stop me from working out.
I'm looking for something that's going to alleviate this joint pain.
I'm not currently taking any supplements or anything for the pain I would like to try super red.
I currently live in Phoenix Arizona the heat helps however soon I'll be moving to Maine where he gets cold.
So hopefully Super Red can help.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just turned 49yrs old I've lifted heavy weight most of my life.
I'm experiencing Joint pain in my knees hips and lower back it's a little uncomfortable nothing that's gonna stop me from working out.
I'm looking for something that's going to alleviate this joint pain.
I'm not currently taking any supplements or anything for the pain I would like to try super red.
I currently live in Phoenix Arizona the heat helps however soon I'll be moving to Maine where he gets cold.
So hopefully Super Red can help.
If you had more then 2 posts I would send it your way ?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still need a couple more if anyone meets the criteria and is interested!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love to try this out and will be done with current log this weekend. What do I need to do to apply? I actually just read up the last few days on this popular plant. I was very interested as I have just had surgery three months ago and although healed it's still has pain from time to time.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love to try this out and will be done with current log this weekend. What do I need to do to apply? I actually just read up the last few days on this popular plant. I was very interested as I have just had surgery three months ago and although healed it's still has pain from time to time.
Just shoot me your email and shipping info

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this! I have experience with the reds and greens but never tried this one.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I think my package is out for delivery today!!!!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Came home to a nice surprise this afternoon !
IMG_20160418_173915942.jpg

I will get my log up and link it here ..... just a quick question for Montego 1 I am not new to Kratom by any means .... in fact it was Mile High Kratom who first introduced me to the wonders of Kratom a few months ago .... and since that time I have used it a lot ... for research purposes of course ;)
I have never tried this strain .... so what makes this 'Super' ? Is it an enhanced strain ? Is it stronger than the usual red's out there? Just asking for dosing purposes really .... my usual research dose for the red strains is about 8-9 grams. After my lab rats have had a hard stressful day they seem to enjoy the relaxing effects of red dosed at this level .... occasionally if I plan more activities for them later in the day I will dose half and half (green/red) but the total always stays in that 8-9g level .... that seems to be the preferred dose. So long question short ... is this Super Red supposed to be stronger .... and should I use my usual dose or go lower on this ?

Thanks !

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I always start small and add on no need to overkill right off the bat but I do know, that super or enhanced strains are usually stronger and therefor not as much is needed

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Came home to a nice surprise this afternoon !
View attachment 134424

I will get my log up and link it here ..... just a quick question for Montego 1 I am not new to Kratom by any means .... in fact it was Mile High Kratom who first introduced me to the wonders of Kratom a few months ago .... and since that time I have used it a lot ... for research purposes of course ;)
I have never tried this strain .... so what makes this 'Super' ? Is it an enhanced strain ? Is it stronger than the usual red's out there? Just asking for dosing purposes really .... my usual research dose for the red strains is about 8-9 grams. After my lab rats have had a hard stressful day they seem to enjoy the relaxing effects of red dosed at this level .... occasionally if I plan more activities for them later in the day I will dose half and half (green/red) but the total always stays in that 8-9g level .... that seems to be the preferred dose. So long question short ... is this Super Red supposed to be stronger .... and should I use my usual dose or go lower on this ?

Thanks !
Its the description the supplier uses but there is no extract in it. Just a bit more potent red. 6-8 grams is standard.,

Thanks!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Cool. I will give it a shot tomorrow after work. Got side tracked this evening with kids stuff. So log will go up tomorrow and I will start my research. ;)