**NEW REP ALERT** Welcome Piston Honda to Team GET DIESEL

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Everyone welcome Piston Honda to Team GET DIESEL. Rocket has been doing very good in this close knit cast of GET DIESEL characters, but Piston is coming on board to help with promos and stuff since GET DIESEL has a lot planned for Summer16 and also help with FeFiFo support since it will be returning back to a full retail site carrying other brands soon. Little people know this, but fefifo.com was a retail site way back in 2001 before I started GET DIESEL in 2002. We started with Beverly, BSN and Sci-Fit. BSN was so new, I would call up the original order and place orders with him on the phone. haha.

There is a unique story behind Piston and GET DIESEL. When I came back to AM in 2014, I approached Piston about being a rep. Since I had been laying low from about 2010 to 2014, he really had not heard of GET DIESEL NUTRITION and passed. Late last year he tried the line with his own money and Piston is on board. Just another person to add to the "keep it real" squad of GET DIESEL. I cannot find any thread where he is rambling on all crazy and reckless about a line OR where is is just straight up posting BS because he received from free product. Thats one thing I liked when I sought Piston out. Piston will remain a the board tyrant and able to post on whatever he wants, review whatever he wants etc. He just know gets to officially judge yoga pants and jugs, while getting a hefty discount on DIESELADE.​

Also if no one saw, new official logo:

GET DIESEL Summer16:
- 3 new DIESELADE flavors (Natural BCAAs)
- Energized DIESELADE (DIESELADE GXP)
- New preworkout that will replace JP8x Hardcore
- DTP V3 (yep)
- FeFiFo.com full retail
I know I'm missing something​

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats piston

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Piston Honda

congrats brother!!!:thumbsup:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, now there's a Piston, a Rocket, and a Diesel repping this brand. Seems pretty natural if you ask me.

Chuck's right about me checking the line out for myself before committing. I'm glad I did! The current line is outstanding and just WAIT until you see what Chuck's got cooking for you guys in the near future.

I look forward to working with these guys and helping you all out as much as I can with your Diesel-related questions. Now go check out our yoga pants thread and keep your eyes peeled for more great threads, promos, and product releases!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good job Piston! Congratulations.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, now there's a Piston, a Rocket, and a Diesel repping this brand. Seems pretty natural if you ask me.

Chuck's right about me checking the line out for myself before committing. I'm glad I did! The current line is outstanding and just WAIT until you see what Chuck's got cooking for you guys in the near future.

I look forward to working with these guys and helping you all out as much as I can with your Diesel-related questions. Now go check out our yoga pants thread and keep your eyes peeled for more great threads, promos, and product releases!
now that you are a rep:

I am not interested in a stimmed dieselade, I like to drink before bed and when I get up to pee at night!!!

very interested in the new replacement for jp8 hardcore, I hope ycl will still be included!!!

dtp v3...absolutely interested in this!!! only thing I can think of is more long jack!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Piston Honda Welcome to the family Brother !!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats! Well deserved Piston! You just gave Team Diesel even more of a good reputation!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
now that you are a rep:

I am not interested in a stimmed dieselade, I like to drink before bed and when I get up to pee at night!!!

very interested in the new replacement for jp8 hardcore, I hope ycl will still be included!!!

dtp v3...absolutely interested in this!!! only thing I can think of is more long jack!!!
There is a sht load of Long Jack in DTP so won't be adding more. Epimedium is coming back tho.

Reg Dieselade will still be avail. What GXP will be is more like a preworkout/fat burner with bcaas in it. But not a
"balls to the wall GET DIESEL preworkout" more so for those who are using 1/2 a scoop of JP8x.

The other preworkout will be a combo of Jp8x Hardcore and Ready4war tabs. I guess people could just
take a full 2 scoops of JP8x Hardcore, but most people cant handle that, but they do love 1 scoop with a few
ready4war tabs. JP8x Hardcore will prob come back, just next year.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Congrats! Well deserved Piston! You just gave Team Diesel even more of a good reputation!
Yeah Piston is a straight shooter. Like I said when I came to him 2 yrs ago, he didn't just jump on board. But I also never hounded him either. He just ended up trying some of the products during a sale or something. Good person for AM.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There is a sht load of Long Jack in DTP so won't be adding more. Epimedium is coming back tho.

Reg Dieselade will still be avail. What GXP will be is more like a preworkout/fat burner with bcaas in it. But not a
"balls to the wall GET DIESEL preworkout" more so for those who are using 1/2 a scoop of JP8x.

The other preworkout will be a combo of Jp8x Hardcore and Ready4war tabs. I guess people could just
take a full 2 scoops of JP8x Hardcore, but most people cant handle that, but they do love 1 scoop with a few
ready4war tabs. JP8x Hardcore will prob come back, just next year.
I hope you keep ycl in the new pre!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I hope you keep ycl in the new pre!!!
Yeah its just like JP8x Hardcore and Ready4War tabs. Its not JP8x (reg yohimbe free JP8x). Thats why I make a "hardcore AF" version ie JP8x hardcore and this new one. Also yohimbe free Jp8x will also still be avail. For some reason, I have become super sensitive to Y, so now I 3/4 scoop JP8x and JP8x hardcore preworkout.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's more hardcore than hardcore?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder what that thread would look like...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
J8x hardcore stacked with ready4war is some "beem me up" sht. Hardcore for ppl on Earth. Ha
hey-you forgot the NOS ETHER....now you are hardcored!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
That makes at least 3 of us!!
Prob one of my bottom 3 sellers bc people think anything w creatine should cost $29.95. All the OG performance creatine products like Size On and Clout has been replaced w all these nitric oxide drink mixes sold as "preworkouts" which makes no sense to me. A pump only product isnt a "preworkout"

Thats why next version will be less servings and sold as a creatine free performance product. Soon as ppl see creatine they think "bulk creatine" its like comparing a carton of eggs to an omlette.

Ill sell creatine bend of ether separate for like $25.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Prob one of my bottom 3 sellers bc people think anything w creatine should cost $29.95. All the OG performance creatine products like Size On and Clout has been replaced w all these nitric oxide drink mixes sold as "preworkouts" which makes no sense to me. A pump only product isnt a "preworkout"

Thats why next version will be less servings and sold as a creatine free performance product. Soon as ppl see creatine they think "bulk creatine" like comparing a carton of eggs to an omlette.
I honestly have never looked at NOS Either. Stuff looks rock solid! 60 servings at a fair price!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I honestly have never looked at NOS Either. Stuff looks rock solid! 60 servings at a fair price!
Not a better performance product out if u lift to smash PRs. Will help w size and leaning out also.

Actually there are no performance products avail at all. That category doesnt even exist anymore.

I sell 10x as much E2x (anti-estrogen) as Ether.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More Ether for those of us in the know

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
i'll be grabbing some soon. I need to run through my e9 or maybe my e9 can sit in the fridge ha!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'll be grabbing some soon. I need to run through my e9 or maybe my e9 can sit in the fridge ha!
I'd be curious to know what you think when you compare the two. I liked the E9 nanaberry flavor, but it doesn't hold a candle to some chilled StrawbaMelon Ether.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I'd be curious to know what you think when you compare the two. I liked the E9 nanaberry flavor, but it doesn't hold a candle to some chilled StrawbaMelon Ether.
Eh nanaberry got tiresome quickly. I like the new tropical twist a lot more.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep in mind new Dieselade flavors are coming...wonder what flavors people would like to see

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Keep in mind new Dieselade flavors are coming...wonder what flavors people would like to see
don't care...as long as the formula doesn't change-cherry limeade is just fine with me......

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
don't care...as long as the formula doesn't change-cherry limeade is just fine with me......
SHILL WARNING (lol)

At least one of the new flavors is a favorite of mine and I know I'm for sure happy it was chosen

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Looks like nos ether is going away?
Its not going away. It just will come in less servings and not have creatine.....or the nootropic blend. People dont want "added value." Its going to strictly be the endurance/strength/power aspect.

So if you want the best one for the price. The current one is it because you get so much added value and its marked down to like $40 frm $54.95

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
eh that stinks. I like a nootropic blend imo focus helps me push more than anything else.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
eh that stinks. I like a nootropic blend imo focus helps me push more than anything else.
Well get the current version. My preworkouts will still have a nootropic blend. Ether isnt a "preworkout". Jp8x and ether actually has the same nootropic blend. Also im going 2 do a sep nootropic product. To be more competitive I have to get rid of all these 4 products in one for $45+ ppl dnt spend $45 on any one product but a good test booster. They will blow $90 on a 3 product stack tho.

Ironically the first Ether cost 1/2 of what the current one cost to make, had no nootropics or vitamins and sold for $60 like crack. But that was in 2005. Post recession when prices went up on everything (food doubled in cost since 2006), retailers srill wanted to pay 2006 prices for products. So over the years you have seen products dico'ed or companies fade bc to give stores and distributors 2006 prices you,gotta make some straight garbage. I rather just get rid of the mega value size but keep the product effective.

Also Ether never had a nootropic blend until about 2008, 4 yrs after it was initially released.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Think of it this way. Have you ever used Ether? Prob not. But I bet the last creatine product you used the price was a big factor and it cost abt $30 and didnt have a nootropic blend, nitric oxide blend, vitamins and insulin support plus I can guarantee it didnt/doesnt produce strength gains like Ether. Now if Ether was $30 (which it never will be) you would had heard of and used Ether by now.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Very first Ether sup facts. Also it had no flavor at all. Was basically just a mix of thr ingredients. Most of the reviews on getdiesel.com for Nos Ether in the write came from the base of the current Ether formula (this one)

Attachments

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great Pickup here,

Congrats brother!

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Well suprising enough it's just the opposite at GNC if it's not 45 bucks people thinks it must stink. I understand what you did. I didn't even know of get diesel till recently

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well suprising enough it's just the opposite at GNC if it's not 45 bucks people thinks it must stink. I understand what you did. I didn't even know of get diesel till recently
Yeah i use to work for GNC for years. I would be blown away by retail consumers. Also I happen to go in there and a dude tried to sell me a preworkout for $80...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But I don't like change!!

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Online consumer meh. You need to get a team of sales people in different states to get your product in some different retailers. Make them work off commission only on a unit basis.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Better pic. 11 yrs ago released March 2005
wow!!! current version of NOS ETHER absolutely blows that away.....much better label too, lol!!!

mcc is way better than cre alk, imo!!!

geez, there is no comparison!!!

hey Chuck Diesel put up the label of todays 60 serving NOS ETHER....let everyone see the amount of good stuff in it!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel it's my duty to let people know how good the current Ether blend is; however, part of me wants to keep it a secret so I can have more to myself. The nootropic blend is my favorite part of the formula

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel it's my duty to let people know how good the current Ether blend is; however, part of me wants to keep it a secret so I can have more to myself. The nootropic blend is my favorite part of the formula
could you post up a pic of the label so folks can see for themselves!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
wow!!! current version of NOS ETHER absolutely blows that away.....much better label too, lol!!!

mcc is way better than cre alk, imo!!!

geez, there is no comparison!!!

hey Chuck Diesel put up the label of todays 60 serving NOS ETHER....let everyone see the amount of good stuff in it!!!
I actually didnt have a prob w krealk and at the time it was the only creatine I responded to w nice strength gains (2005). I had the first Kre-Alk sports supplement. Jeff the chemist who invinted it thanked me personally at the Arnold in 2009 for giving it credibility on AM and bb.com forums. The problem was once he sold the company the new owners wanted their logo all on ur jars...their min order quantity went sky high AND the said you coudnt have any other creatine in ur product. I was like well fck u...Mg Creatine chelate is out and its stable bc of the pH of mg AND you need mg for ATP AND I got friends at Albion. Its also like 1/3rd the cost of Krealk.

Attachments