borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
#MaxREPS - Read The Studies // Win FULL Bottles!!! "Pump = Painful" - AM user

800x600_MaxREPS+_Banner.jpg

Best Formula. Best Price. More Reps. Sick Pump.​

The reviews are ROLLING in for MaxREPS. Just jump onto Instagram and check #MaxREPS...

It's no surprise - The Design is Supported by 6 Clinical Studies*

We know you guys here at AM.com are not only swole, but educated. So... We wanted to design a giveaway around these sick studies.

Giveaway Round #1 How to win?

Review Study #1 and make a post explaining what that would mean to YOUR training. What benefits would you see from such effects?

STUDY 1
In a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled study with crossover, 41 resistance -trained men performed 8 sets of flat barbell bench presses (4 sets at the beginning of a workout and 4 at the end) to fatigue, using 80% of their 1 repetition maximum. L-Citrulline Malate administered at an amount of 8 grams prior to exercise was shown to increase the number of repetitions (i.e., average increase of 19%) performed to failure over the 8 sets. (1)

What do you win? 1 FREE USPlabs Stack: MaxREPS, ModernCREATINE, Ultimate-T and a Barbell Club Shirt!

Post to win! Multiple posts mean multiple chances to win! - Winners selected 4/1/16! 18+, US Only. No purchase necessary.

2016-03-30 14_43_57-MaxREPS.png

* Based on individual ingredient emerging research of L-Citrulline Malate 2:1, L-Citrulline and Nitrates in males.
1. Perez-Guisado J, Jakeman PM. J Strength Cond Res. 2012 May;24(5):1215-1222

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
Send me a sample homie!!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
As a rock climber focused on strength and power, my training is primarily at a relatively high percentage of my max - generally 75-90%. Further, my training requires high set volume to provide central nervous and muscular adaptation to allow for multiple bouts of climbing performance on performance oriented days. The forearm pump can be intense even without supplementation, as the teaining is heavily weighted toward grip and pull work.

The structure of my training is closely analogous to the above referenced study. Though with lots of heavy pulling instead of pushing. (Don't get me wrong - there's enough pushing to get pumped too).

I would love to see the results from an appropriately dosed product, such as yours. I could lift more, I could climb more, I could improve faster, and be a stronger, better version of myself!

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
I agree with Tbone just send a single sample if it's good I will gladly buy the tub.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
STUDY 1
In a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled study with crossover, 41 resistance -trained men performed 8 sets of flat barbell bench presses (4 sets at the beginning of a workout and 4 at the end) to fatigue, using 80% of their 1 repetition maximum. L-Citrulline Malate administered at an amount of 8 grams prior to exercise was shown to increase the number of repetitions (i.e., average increase of 19%) performed to failure over the 8 sets. (1)[/I]
After some careful deliberation:

and tedious calculations:

I have come to the conclusion this will give me 19% more reps on my flat bench press at 80% of my 1RM ;) lol

But I can say definitively that the endurance on this stuff is unbelievable. I've been logging major cardio in the middle of my weight-training sessions and don't feel the slightest bit fatigued. It's incredible. The flavor of that watermelon limeade is delicious, too. So what it means to me is knowing that my only limitation is how much time I have to work out. No joke. Anything else I put on my plate, I know I can clear it.

I'm dying to try that pineapple strawberry.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with Tbone just send a single sample if it's good I will gladly buy the tub.
You'll buy it.

lol

Tastes great and it works. Not often you find both of those in a product.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That tells me that by increasing reps in my workout means I'll be increasing the total amount of weight moved which over time translates to increased strength and LBM gains... and that is total winning in my book.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Trainees who perform compounds movements would see additional benefits to adding the number of reps to the compound movement. In this study it showed the athletes adding reps to their bench press when they performed 8 sets split between the beginning and the end of their workout. For those who are familiar with Citrulline, we know that it helps with lactic acid build up during training. Therefore it will prevent you from getting "FATIGUED" quicker. this will allow the trainee to bust out more reps, break PR's, and overcome plateaus. This could be a great addition to any bodybuilder, gym rat, or endurance athlete to improve performance.

Not only is this going to benefit performance and endurance you can use this product in conjunction with Modern Creatine, Modern BCAA, or Modern PRE to enhance your workout to a greater degree. Making this another well rounded product on the USP Labs line to prevent fatigue during the heat of a workout.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
First off thank you for using 2:1 ratio with a huge dose of citrulline and an effective dose of malic acid. Arginine bonded to a nitrate will provide a great long lasting pump. Vitamin c is there to help with nitrate tolerance. I work 5 3 1 which has done wonders for my lifts with big volume on my accessory work. This will allow me to keep pushing harder than I ever have!

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really good study to read and thanks for pointing it out. I always loved CM but like it even more after that read. I train upwards of twice a day and the extra endurance is needed. At 8 grams a scoop more that almost anything out these a just amazing and shows how much you care about your clients.
My second training of the day is legit cross fit style with box jumps and clean and jerks. So endurance plays a huge rule when I am going for 30 min non stop

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well to my understanding if you do compound movements you will be able to bang out more sets with heavier weight. Sounds like a great deal since in the end everyone's biggest goal is to lift heavier and heavier(with strict form). And like Solution said with the addition of Modern BCAA these two can be a powerhouse for my workout. Achieve that pump feeling that Arnold made famous.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
With arginine bond this means you can take the product longer without nitrate tolerant build up correct?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
With arginine bond this means you can take the product longer without nitrate tolerant build up correct?
Correct
Arginine Nitrates are nitrate inhibitors. Preventing tolerance buildup.

robbyjrwv35

robbyjrwv35

Awards
Wow this sounds amazing! I usually workout about an hour and a half a day. And now being in my 40s my stamina is on the decline. Sounds like an interesting product.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct
Arginine Nitrates are nitrate inhibitors. Preventing tolerance buildup.
Incorrect.

It reduces nitrate tolerance -- if we should be concerned at all as it is unclear.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Inhibit from the dictionary:
is a synonym for
to reduce or suppress the activity of
"reducing" would help Prevent Tolerance buildup

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, okay dude

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for more entries!

This stuff is great, guys. Be sure to post up for a chance to win

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for more entries!

This stuff is great, guys. Be sure to post up for a chance to win
Perhaps if you had done a #MaxBump then there would have been a 19% average increase in posts in here... but you didn't and so now people are unaware. VanDahmn it man!

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Because it might help me get to my 405lb bench press goal while trying to lean down lol

In all seriousness I feel this would really help me bang out more reps I am gonna start ramping up reps per set little by little to help promote more muscle growth not just strength

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using Transparent Labs clinically dosed preworkout. However due to a schedule change at work I'm lifting later in the day where a stim based pre is just not going to work for me.

I would love to be able to use the pre as I really miss the good pumps I was getting from my other PW, pick me and I'll be sure to provide an honest and thorough review, thanks!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One week into my cut. This would definitely help fight fatigue on my higher rep days and days that I do cardio post workout. Thanks for the promo!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Higher dosing of Cit Mal not only helping to get more reps/swings with my kettlebell training but also getting a better pump... only downside is that then I have to be nagging my gym to get some heavier kettle bells... :doh:

edzname

edzname

Awards
I have been logging this product three weeks. What everyone really wants to know is does it work.
The answer is YUUUUP!
You will be forcing yourself out the gym.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhance endurance and reduce fatigue during those 10+ rep hack, front, and back squats. Or during those nasty quadruple drop leg press sets.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just banged out another 1.5 hour workout on Max Reps.

Max OT arms with 25 sets of stairs and 2.5 miles on the track in between sets. Boom.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Impressive bench ^^

Bumping this up
Thanks I hit all 5 unassisted yesterday and had another one in me. Been lifting for less than 2 years and goal is to hit 405 before I hit 2 years got a few months to do it

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Thanks I hit all 5 unassisted yesterday and had another one in me. Been lifting for less than 2 years and goal is to hit 405 before I hit 2 years got a few months to do it
Some people strive for a 405 deadlift lol. I don't think I'll hit a 405 bench. I'm working towards 500 deadlift sumo and a bench over 300 at the same time. That's hopefully my October goal at 170 ish.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
MaxReps Helping me hit another PR
405 x 5 on Squat at 177 pounds
[video=youtube;3YG_QLCZDcQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YG_QLCZDcQ[/video]

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff, Bob!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Pump: Painful" is how I had it borobulker not "Pump = Painful". Ehh, either way, I'm glad I could give you something to work with. Lol!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Selecting first round today guys --- A few more minutes to get your entries in!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MaxReps Helping me hit another PR
405 x 5 on Squat at 177 pounds
[video=youtube;3YG_QLCZDcQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YG_QLCZDcQ[/video]
I miss that gym...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Definitely buying some of that pineapple strawberry flavor, loving the watermelon limeade right now. But pineapple strawberry sounds 150% better....
Brb wiping drool from chin

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
better than popping one this way

[video=youtube;op2f9vUKBzk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op2f9vUKBzk[/video]

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I miss that gym...
Come on back home Casey.
Under a new owner (Jack Sullivan) who took first callout at Nationals in 2014 and Mr Pittsburgh WInner as well.
Always be a pleasure to throw some iron around in your home gym

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As a rock climber focused on strength and power, my training is primarily at a relatively high percentage of my max - generally 75-90%. Further, my training requires high set volume to provide central nervous and muscular adaptation to allow for multiple bouts of climbing performance on performance oriented days. The forearm pump can be intense even without supplementation, as the teaining is heavily weighted toward grip and pull work.

The structure of my training is closely analogous to the above referenced study. Though with lots of heavy pulling instead of pushing. (Don't get me wrong - there's enough pushing to get pumped too).

I would love to see the results from an appropriately dosed product, such as yours. I could lift more, I could climb more, I could improve faster, and be a stronger, better version of myself!
Rock climbers have always been close to our heart. Some may know the story, the big man may need to stop in and tell it.

You're in! Shoot me your info including shirt size!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After some careful deliberation:

and tedious calculations:

I have come to the conclusion this will give me 19% more reps on my flat bench press at 80% of my 1RM ;) lol

But I can say definitively that the endurance on this stuff is unbelievable. I've been logging major cardio in the middle of my weight-training sessions and don't feel the slightest bit fatigued. It's incredible. The flavor of that watermelon limeade is delicious, too. So what it means to me is knowing that my only limitation is how much time I have to work out. No joke. Anything else I put on my plate, I know I can clear it.

I'm dying to try that pineapple strawberry.

This made me lol. Lets do it. You're in. Shoot me your info!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That tells me that by increasing reps in my workout means I'll be increasing the total amount of weight moved which over time translates to increased strength and LBM gains... and that is total winning in my book.
Trainees who perform compounds movements would see additional benefits to adding the number of reps to the compound movement. In this study it showed the athletes adding reps to their bench press when they performed 8 sets split between the beginning and the end of their workout. For those who are familiar with Citrulline, we know that it helps with lactic acid build up during training. Therefore it will prevent you from getting "FATIGUED" quicker. this will allow the trainee to bust out more reps, break PR's, and overcome plateaus. This could be a great addition to any bodybuilder, gym rat, or endurance athlete to improve performance.

Not only is this going to benefit performance and endurance you can use this product in conjunction with Modern Creatine, Modern BCAA, or Modern PRE to enhance your workout to a greater degree. Making this another well rounded product on the USP Labs line to prevent fatigue during the heat of a workout.
First off thank you for using 2:1 ratio with a huge dose of citrulline and an effective dose of malic acid. Arginine bonded to a nitrate will provide a great long lasting pump. Vitamin c is there to help with nitrate tolerance. I work 5 3 1 which has done wonders for my lifts with big volume on my accessory work. This will allow me to keep pushing harder than I ever have!
Really good study to read and thanks for pointing it out. I always loved CM but like it even more after that read. I train upwards of twice a day and the extra endurance is needed. At 8 grams a scoop more that almost anything out these a just amazing and shows how much you care about your clients.
My second training of the day is legit cross fit style with box jumps and clean and jerks. So endurance plays a huge rule when I am going for 30 min non stop
Well to my understanding if you do compound movements you will be able to bang out more sets with heavier weight. Sounds like a great deal since in the end everyone's biggest goal is to lift heavier and heavier(with strict form). And like Solution said with the addition of Modern BCAA these two can be a powerhouse for my workout. Achieve that pump feeling that Arnold made famous.
Because it might help me get to my 405lb bench press goal while trying to lean down lol

In all seriousness I feel this would really help me bang out more reps I am gonna start ramping up reps per set little by little to help promote more muscle growth not just strength
I am currently using Transparent Labs clinically dosed preworkout. However due to a schedule change at work I'm lifting later in the day where a stim based pre is just not going to work for me.

I would love to be able to use the pre as I really miss the good pumps I was getting from my other PW, pick me and I'll be sure to provide an honest and thorough review, thanks!
One week into my cut. This would definitely help fight fatigue on my higher rep days and days that I do cardio post workout. Thanks for the promo!
Guys - You're IN! Shoot me your name, address, and shirt size.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Thank you so much. I'm psyched.

Just got back from the climbing gym now...training for a big trip in a couple weeks!

Somebody's gotta share the story with me?!?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Casey doing it big as always! Thanks, brother!