Fundamental Nutrition WANTS 3 LOGGERS! 250$ GIVEAWAY!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have the flu...but at least I don't feel like crap. Thanks to...FNRX! Nice little boost in the morning and it could be yours.

Fundamental nutrition would like to give away 3 tubs of FNRX to some lucky loggers here on AM.

RNRX_BlackBerry_Label__20611.1448476122.1280.1280.png

There's the profile and it does speak for it's self.If you can't see the picture, you can visit FNrx - Pre workout - Fundamental Nutrition. Because of my dang cough, I'll make this short and sweet...

All you have to do is LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/Fundamental-Nutrition-831481063607350/
Be 18 years old or over
be willing to log the product here on AM

This is an INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY so, get those apps in.

All loggers will be chosen within a week of today.

You can also follow fn supps on instagram:mad:fnsupps and potentially win 250$ CASH by making an order of any value. Snap a picture of your FNSUPPS when they arrive and tag us on instagram. Put ‪#‎fnsupps250 in your instagram post so we can track that hashtag. Every time you order it's another chance to win.

Follow me out of pity if you wish on instagram pyrobatt. Yes, I do follow back :)

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I'm in!
Looking forward to reviewing this.
Have to love FN.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for the apps

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
i'm in for a pump. just finished my ferox up with was great . facebook is done . i'm 54 5'7' 186 right now . on a cycle lean bulk right now . this look pretty cool with agmatine and citruline ahs the high dosers. i'm not a huge caffenine fan because of bp but with ferox being high stimmed it didn't bother me so this should be great. thanks

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
I might be running another log here soon (not a pre workout) but I would be up for using this as my new daily pre. Currently only using caffeine/yohimbine 3x per day so been off a "pre" for awhile now. Will log as needed and provide a final review here on AM and company site if you guys are looking for that too.

Profile looks good I've been missing something for pumps so would be excited to have something to give me that yoked up feeling during my workout!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
More apps people!

OGxSwoldier

OGxSwoldier

Awards
iN iT 2 WiN iT!!!
19 year old athlete here! I can Log every morning after my daily workouts. Will be taking alongside good old German creatine and see how well I push myself with this pre! Looking for strength & Endurance gains in my exercises. Will follow a 5day split with your usual chest/bi's, Back/Tri's, Legs routine.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I'm reviewing another product soon and this would be great to review with it. Could review this solo as well. Interesting product- let's feel the pump.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
pyrobatt my wife actually won 2 of these off of Facebook giveaway thanks for those the pump is incredible I do 1 scoop with 1 scoop moderncreatine **** is redonk

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in.
Dude you're awesome, one of a very select group to offer stuff internationally.

I usually don't buy stuff with that high caffeine cause I like to get a good double espresso or 2 before wo. But that ingredient profile seems awesome.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in.
Dude you're awesome, one of a very select group to offer stuff internationally.

I usually don't buy stuff with that high caffeine cause I like to get a good double espresso or 2 before wo. But that ingredient profile seems awesome.
We have had absolutely no problems with customs. Even in Australia. If there is a problem, we reship. Others probably don't want to deal with that.

Not to say Australia is bad mind you. They just think yohimbine kills people. Lol.

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
Throw my name in why not. Looks like a great product. Im always willing to try a new pre with a great profile

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for the weekend crowd

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump. Running this till Wednesday

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think I wouldn't mind giving this a try. I just finished logging an Osta cycle (First Osta cycle), so currently grounded when it comes to hormonal stuff.

No Facebook account available, or Instagram ... not the selfie type. I once looked at a selfie stick and thought it was a back scratcher! Is this a disqualifier?

Each tub is 25 scoops. Is this run intended to be for 25 days?

JG93

JG93

Awards
I'm in, I will be logging for another company(Sdrol), would love to use this and log at the same time.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I think I wouldn't mind giving this a try. I just finished logging an Osta cycle (First Osta cycle), so currently grounded when it comes to hormonal stuff.

No Facebook account available, or Instagram ... not the selfie type. I once looked at a selfie stick and thought it was a back scratcher! Is this a disqualifier?

Not a disqualifier. Haha

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Did you guys stop producing Fadogia? Btw was odd, the label said T-Force in the instructions. Is Mat part of the FN team?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you guys stop producing Fadogia? Btw was odd, the label said T-Force in the instructions. Is Mat part of the FN team?
Our Fado Gia is on amazon at the moment. Working on getting in touch with IT to get all our stuff back on the main site. I have no idea what matt your talking about.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm open to trying it !

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Our Fado Gia is on amazon at the moment. Working on getting in touch with IT to get all our stuff back on the main site. I have no idea what matt your talking about.
Mat from Omega Sports who made T-Force...

I was hoping so, and rather that you guys didn't just copy someone else's label but appears you did.

Omega T-Force label:

Directions For T-Force: Read entire label and obtain clearance from a licensed healthcare practitioner before use. This supplement is intended for use by healthy males only, age 21 or over. As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 4-5 times daily with food. Do not take more than 6 capsules per day or for longer than 12 continuous weeks without at least 4 weeks off.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mat from Omega Sports who made T-Force...

I was hoping so, and rather that you guys didn't just copy someone else's label but appears you did.

Omega T-Force label:

Directions For T-Force: Read entire label and obtain clearance from a licensed healthcare practitioner before use. This supplement is intended for use by healthy males only, age 21 or over. As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 4-5 times daily with food. Do not take more than 6 capsules per day or for longer than 12 continuous weeks without at least 4 weeks off.
It's probably from the same manufacturer. I'll inquire about this today.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's probably from the same manufacturer. I'll inquire about this today.
Ah yes, it's from the same manufacturer, the same product really. We are aware of the issues and it will be taken care of. Not our fault as we got the labels from them.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Ah yes, it's from the same manufacturer, the same product really. We are aware of the issues and it will be taken care of. Not our fault as we got the labels from them.
Ah I'm aware of the manufacturer :) makes sense considering what the raws are. No probs.

Looking forward to the ingredient even more then :)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get apps in. Last chance. Picking tomorrow

JG93

JG93

Awards
Get apps in. Last chance. Picking tomorrow
I will be logging Sdrol for another company here on AM

I will run this daily with a log every 3 day max, generally daily updates.

I will run for the length provided.

I will like on Facebook if I am chosen to be a logger.

I am flexible and can meet all requirements.
Thanks!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in a new 12 week contest so this looks like something I could use to help my gains !!!!! I like the fact it's no blend . I'm on all the social media so I can market it too.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm in for a pump. just finished my ferox up with was great . facebook is done . i'm 54 5'7' 186 right now . on a cycle lean bulk right now . this look pretty cool with agmatine and citruline ahs the high dosers. i'm not a huge caffenine fan because of bp but with ferox being high stimmed it didn't bother me so this should be great. thanks
Winner! Interested on what you think of it vs ferox

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

However many days you see fit winner!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in a new 12 week contest so this looks like something I could use to help my gains !!!!! I like the fact it's no blend . I'm on all the social media so I can market it too.
Winner!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
All winners inbox me their info

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome. What are the ingredients to the far right ? Looks like a solid product .

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
cool breeze done brother lets get the pump on and kick some steels ass!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
The response has been overwhelming. Glad to know a new Brand can get sick support on am.

Also I would like to personally thank the instagram followers it helps me out tremendously to get 20 or 40 people from am pity follow me on instagram haha

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
However many days you see fit winner!
Oh jeez ... I hate to do this to you Pyro, but I just had some personal stuff pop up and I'm going to be all over the place for a little while, so I'm not going to be in the position to properly log this product. However I would hate even more to take a free product knowing full well that I won't be able to deliver what I promised in return. If i cannot do it properly then I should not do it at all.

Honestly, I am very pleased that you picked me. Given all the great guys on this board, I was not expecting to win and you have no idea how much I'm hating having to pass on this! I mean, who doesn't like free stuff, right?? But the right thing to do here is to let someone else have the opportunity to do right by you and properly evaluate your product.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh jeez ... I hate to do this to you Pyro, but I just had some personal stuff pop up and I'm going to be all over the place for a little while, so I'm not going to be in the position to properly log this product. However I would hate even more to take a free product knowing full well that I won't be able to deliver what I promised in return. If i cannot do it properly then I should not do it at all.

Honestly, I am very pleased that you picked me. Given all the great guys on this board, I was not expecting to win and you have no idea how much I'm hating having to pass on this! I mean, who doesn't like free stuff, right?? But the right thing to do here is to let someone else have the opportunity to do right by you and properly evaluate your product.
No worries. You can always try for the next one. We are hopeing to do this monthly.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in, I will be logging for another company(Sdrol), would love to use this and log at the same time.
You're in brother! Send me your info!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Your gonna love this stuff stim part a bit heavy for me but 3/4 scoop is nice

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your site doesn't explain each stim. Any write up on each ingredient ?

JG93

JG93

Awards

That is awesome of you UncleSarm. It's great to know our tight knit community stay together and are honest.

I got picked due to your absence and I am very grateful! I will put together a detailed log so you can get a good view on the product!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your site doesn't explain each stim. Any write up on each ingredient ?
I can answer any question you have. The site is NEW so...give us some time. I may actually do the write up. Pretty awesome formula

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you can tell us some of the stims in there .

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
That is awesome of you UncleSarm. It's great to know our tight knit community stay together and are honest.

I got picked due to your absence and I am very grateful! I will put together a detailed log so you can get a good view on the product!
Well, I may be wrong, but Pyro is not Santa. From his end this is a business transaction. He offers the product and we provide an honest feedback and some publicity. He is also trusting that we deliver after he has shipped and that is a lot of trust from him. From our end, this is a fantastic opportunity to try out a brand new product, either directly or through someone's log. So I think this this works out for everyone, but the best way to ruin something good is to piss all over that trust and all over this community. And I'm not going to do that.

I am pleased that you got the opportunity to test it. My loss, but I will for sure look forward to following your log. I will try out the product by proxy!
pyrobatt thanks for considering me in the future. I'll definitely throw my hat in when I can promise I can deliver from my end.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can tell us some of the stims in there .
There's only 3 stims in there.

Caffeine is well documented and I'll just skip this haha!
FNrx™ is similar to 1.3 without the spike in BP. It feels in bulk form much stronger than caffeine along with some SHARP focus. I would use it as a study aid if I had something to study. I sometimes use it while playing video games haha! Killer in the gym.
Theobromine is used in THIS formula for an interesting reason. FNRX is meant to be an all around pre. cardio, weights and anything else. With this in mind we used theobromine+ agmatine as a combo to control BP intra workout ( which is why I picked chefbo specifically to give this a try and see if he likes better than ferox). It's a stimulant but it delivers a more "calm" type energy and cranks up the FOCUS. Some people who have trouble responding to caffeine(most likely due to abuse) respond very well to theobromine.

If you have any more questions please let me know!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome . Why the plan arginine vs arginine silacate ? My buddy is going to pick some up and was asking me