Nutraceutical Innovations MASSIVE logging opportunity! 15 loggers needed

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Looks like a great opportunity. Good luck guys!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
5'5
244lbs

Training : 6x per week one muscle group per day and 20 min cardio
Goal- recomp

I would love to log MonoPump. I have not used 1-Lauroyl-glycerol in any supplement. I can put it to good use and am more than willing to do a detailed log with pics. I have many logs here on AM. below is a few of the many logs.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/277006-hugos-cistafuse-beta.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/274498-hugo-making-chaos.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/273682-hugos-super-recomp.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271637-hugos-getting-elite.html

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Jump on this guys!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might be interested in 24hr pump ..gotta do more research, havent used this ingrident at all

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Looks like some solid products.
Does being on cycle prevent an application?

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
Might be interested in 24hr pump ..gotta do more research, havent used this ingrident at all
It's never been used for this application before, simply a low dosed immune system boosting ingredients which we discovered promotes a long lasting and strong "pump" when dosed appropriately. This isn't something that can be added to your drink mix, capsule form is the way to go and the encapsulation process was a nightmare until we figured out a process that worked. It's truly a supplement you will find effective and beneficial for your health as well

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Ok gotcha.
As far as updates for such a product, how many days a week is required?

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
Looks like some solid products.
Does being on cycle prevent an application?
Something like the 24HR PUMP or MonoPUMP shouldn't prevent you from being a candidate. Anything hormonal obviously probably will skew the results

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ok gotcha.
As far as updates for such a product, how many days a week is required?
3-4 minimum is standard.. obviously with a pump product the feedback is directly associated with the "pump", im very curious on 24r pump feedback..

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn. I love logging laxogenin products. Too bad I'm due to log something soon when it gets here. Oh well. Good luck guys :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Damn. I love logging laxogenin products. Too bad I'm due to log something soon when it gets here. Oh well. Good luck guys :)
what are you going to log?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's never been used for this application before, simply a low dosed immune system boosting ingredients which we discovered promotes a long lasting and strong "pump" when dosed appropriately. This isn't something that can be added to your drink mix, capsule form is the way to go and the encapsulation process was a nightmare until we figured out a process that worked. It's truly a supplement you will find effective and beneficial for your health as well
Interesting stuff

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to log Epibeta. I have been training serious for 11 years. I do a power building style of training. I train every muscle 2 times a week for a total of 6 training days a week. I would run on a maintenance calories to accurately asses gains/results. Only other supps I would take is pre work out / whey.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to give this a try. I've done numerous successful logs here. Current macros are 160-170p/130-140 c/40-50 f

I train 6 days a week and I've been lifting now for I believe around 5 years. Could update as much as need and provide weekly photo updates. Would love the opportunity to try the products!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'd like to give this a try. I've done numerous successful logs here. Current macros are 160-170p/130-140 c/40-50 f

I train 6 days a week and I've been lifting now for I believe around 5 years. Could update as much as need and provide weekly photo updates. Would love the opportunity to try the products!!
which product are you interested in?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I have 1 week left on pct I would love to log laxo or more so the test booster I'm 26 yrs old. 6 feet 2 in weight 222 bf% 16-17% I can log 3-4 times a week I'm currently doing a 4 days on 2 off

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I have 1 week left on pct I would love to log laxo or more so the test booster I'm 26 yrs old. 6 feet 2 in weight 222 bf% 16-17% I can log 3-4 times a week I'm currently doing a 4 days on 2 off
which one do you prefer?

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would be interested in the 24 hour pump.
Have logged several products on here before and could log at least 4 days a week on it.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
which product are you interested in?
I've yet to try a laxogenin product so I think that'd be interesting or the test booster

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I've yet to try a laxogenin product so I think that'd be interesting or the test booster
right but out of the 2 you mentioned which do you prefer?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Would be interested in logging one of the pump products, either the 24 hr or monopump, been lacking pumps lately due to dieting and no pre workouts

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Would be interested in logging one of the pump products, either the 24 hr or monopump, been lacking pumps lately due to dieting and no pre workouts
Which one do you prefer!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the interest and apps guys...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This sounds great, especially with the blood disease I have that compromises my immune system. Where can I purchase?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I would put in an app but I'm on a large amount of test and don't feel I could give an unbiased review but I will definitely pick up a few bottles for when I come off, whenever that may be lol
Hmm, well once you feel ready let me know, I'd love your opinion on it...

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Hey hvactech rep'n a new company? Looks pretty good!

I would love to try The lax product as I have experienced some success with it in the past. I meet all requirements to log.

I believe you have seen some of my other logs..

I am in the cut phase right now. Down about 4lbs from starting about 1.5 months ago. I am going slow as to try and keep all strength while cutting.
Workouts are 4 x a week with crossfit. My crossfit box programs olympic lifts so I get heavy lifting in too!

I decided I don't want to mess with PH anymore so I am struggling to find the closest natural thing, and this product would work nice!

Thanks!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, well once you feel ready let me know, I'd love your opinion on it...
Gimme a few weeks and I would love to give you my opinion on it!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm gonna retract as I'm gonna log trest elite from FN

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Let's run this out till tomorrow then I'll pick some winners... Remember guys, real winners get sprinkles!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's run this out till tomorrow then I'll pick some winners... Remember guys, real winners get sprinkles!
What time tomorrow? I would like to do some research, but have to start prepping class materials for the new semester on Monday and have to work another job tomorrow.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What time tomorrow? I would like to do some research, but have to start prepping class materials for the new semester on Monday and have to work another job tomorrow.
If you need an extra day to research you got it big guy!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree to the updates, logging and review on your website.

I would really like to run EpiBeta, but I just got done with a hormonal cycle, 1 AD. Even though I technical could run another hormone after PCT, time on would be the same as time off, I think I would be better off if I took at least 6-8 weeks off from running anything hormonal.

With that in mind, I would love to run MegaLax. I've heard mixed things about Laxogen. Yes, it was in 1AD, but was also compounded with hormone. I would like to see if Laxogen is real or hype. From the quick research I did, high doses increase protein synthesis by 200%. I would run this at 150mg for you.

However, I will be honest. I am in PCT for 2 more weeks. I would not log until the end of PCT so I could properly asses the product. If this is an issue, I understand if you forgo my application.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I agree to the updates, logging and review on your website.

I would really like to run EpiBeta, but I just got done with a hormonal cycle, 1 AD. Even though I technical could run another hormone after PCT, time on would be the same as time off, I think I would be better off if I took at least 6-8 weeks off from running anything hormonal.

With that in mind, I would love to run MegaLax. I've heard mixed things about Laxogen. Yes, it was in 1AD, but was also compounded with hormone. I would like to see if Laxogen is real or hype. From the quick research I did, high doses increase protein synthesis by 200%. I would run this at 150mg for you.

However, I will be honest. I am in PCT for 2 more weeks. I would not log until the end of PCT so I could properly asses the product. If this is an issue, I understand if you forgo my application.
You can start after post cycle, no worries...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
That arimamax looks nice . I just got blood work done too . Would love to see how that looks on paper . I would be willing to get bloods right after as well. I never ran Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione solo ...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
That arimamax looks nice . I just got blood work done too . Would love to see how that looks on paper . I would be willing to get bloods right after as well. I never ran Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione solo ...
You got it!

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Oo I'd be interested in monopump. Never used a glycerol product and have been searching for a pump product to take. I train high volume 6days a week. Could easily log and post pictures

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Nice opportunity here for a lot of members

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try the 24 hour pump. I train 6 days a week and i lift heavy and hard. And im logging my workouts on here already. I could easily log it.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Today!!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I'm in for any :D Would like to run 24h Pump or EpiBeta :D

US/22/Lifting 5+ years/http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/247788-mv-blr-stack.html