Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Controlled Labs Orange HealthIQ 3-Part Contest

Part 3

Welcome to the final contest for our newest product, Orange HealthIQ. Orange HealthIQ is a Total Body Health Formula, addressing the needs of Inflammation, Cardio, Urological, Digestion, Liver, Breath, Prostate, Brain, Hair & Skin, Detox, Adrenal, Antioxidant, and Eye Health.

Just like the others, this contest will last 48 hours!

For the final contest, post a picture of the products in your stack that Orange HealthIQ could replace. It’s as simple as that.

Contest ends March 27th at 11:59PST

PRIZES!
10 winners will each receive 1 bottle of Orange HealthIQ

Rules & Requirements
1) Must have over 100 posts
2) Open to U.S. and Canada residents only
3) Age 18+
4) Products not for resale
5) Unlimited entries are allowed, but only your first entry will count for the contest.
6) If you’ve won either of the previous two contests, you are not eligible to win this one, but feel free to participate.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is just one of many I believe this product could replace !! Looks like a real winner !!

Saw.jpg

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is probably the best contest as it will definitely save us some money and space from other supplements that this product will replace!

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
It can replace an empty spot on my shelf. I don't think I have anything close to what this profile has only thing I can think of is muscletech multi I have not sure it's the same type of thing

josun

Awards
  • Established
It can replace an empty spot on my shelf. I don't think I have anything close to what this profile has only thing I can think of is muscletech multi I have not sure it's the same type of thing
lol me to

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I see no reason why it couldn't replace this stuff. Probly save me a few bucks here and there while making space in my drug cabinet haha.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When is this one over ???

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who One ??
No one submitted entries of pictures of their stack on this one, so no one won this round. Did have 20 overall winners at least. We will have more contests and logging opportunities for our new preworkout.