Olympus Labs is calling all STIM Junkies

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you a Stim Junkie? Olympus Labs wants you to prove it!

Tell us your daily stim stack for a chance to get on the shortlist to test our Stim/Energy concoction. Our internal testers have experienced the potency of this blend and now we want you to feel it too.:aargh4:

Applicants are kindly asked to provide:
Daily Stim Consumption: ie. Caffeine + others
How often you take a stim break?

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
All over this!!! Im a self professed stim junkie of 6years!! ?????
Ireland
Caffeine can range from 400-800mg daily
200 in the am before work
200/400 if not training, mid morning while working
400 pre workout
Plus black coffee throughout morning.
Have started taking caffeine pills with my current preworkout, as there's not enough in it already :p
Also add extra beta-Alanine to make 6g total
Extra L-Citrulline
Sometimes just take meth for good measures ??
Huuuuuuuge fan of OL and would love an opp like this!!!!!

Reactions: GNO
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Calling our resident stim junkie, Lucianooo haha!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hello, I'm Bam Bam and I'm a stim junkie.
Daily stim consumption: I'm not quite sure what it adds up to, but I've been having at least one serving of Elix1r, one serving of either Conqu3r Unleashed or APS Mesomorph, a serving of Lean EFX w/ DMAA, and either a second serving of Elix1r or a scoop of C&P Aggro.
Stim break frequency: what's a stim break?

I'll edit if I forgot anything.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Props for the non existent stim break - I'm glad there's other true stim warriors around - sleep is for the weak anyway ??

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Props for the non existent stim break - I'm glad there's other true stim warriors around - sleep is for the weak anyway
Lol I really need one, as you can tell by the amount of stims I take and still have the ability to sleep at night. I just can't take a break without struggling in school. Fortunately I just started spring break and don't have classes for another 10 days, so I'm going to almost completely take some time off stims (except to make it to my 5am flight this Monday). First stim break ever :D

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
So... I maybe a stim addict o_O

My stims change often

Currently looking something like this throughout the day

60-100mg 1,3 or 400mg AMP Cit
25mg Ephedrine Sulphate or 24mg Ephedrine HCL
3-6mg Yohimbine HCL/Rauw at a time currently mostly just pre workout tho when I use just Yohimbine I use upwards of 15-20mg Y-HCL
300-400mg Caffeine at a time around 800-1.2g per day

The list of pre workouts I own would fill a page, I have an entire fridge filled with pre workouts ( very srs ).

I am interested in both how this gonna taste I suspect it will be an improvement over the Conqu3r Unleashed in taste I had with the mango ( which I thought I seen you guys say you re-flavored it already? ) But count me interested! must be going big if calling on stim addicts.

drob14

Awards
Age 32
Location new jersey, USA
Definitely a stim junkie! I would say my daily consumption would be anywhere from 400mg to 900mg a day. All depends on what is in my arsenal at the time. I always start the day with a cup of coffee and either a fat burner or I'm prescribed modifinil, so I'll takethatevery once in a while. I'll have another cup of coffee at lunch and typically a small cup when I'm done work. Then a good old pre workout before the gym. The drum tolerance is pretty high, I don't get that kick like I used to. Just had white lightning by aps and haven't had dmaa in forever and barely felt it. I would love an opportunity, I love all the product you put out! I've taken a few stim breaks but nowhere near as many as I should. My last one was in September and I was forced because of surgery!

Last edited:
mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Current Stims: 2 Scoops Alphamine, 12 or so oz of coffee in the AM. Occasionally a focus supp like Aggro. Preworkout with Yohimbine (JP8X Hardcore) in conjunction with at least 2 tabs of Ready4War which have additional caffeine in them. I've also taken preworkouts that have shocked me when they have little to no effect, leading me to believe I'm more of a stim junkie than I thought.
I've not taken any stim break. I've had at least coffee everyday for many, many years!

I'd be very interested to give this new product a run!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you tell us if this does or doesn't have any form of yohimbe in it?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Daily Stim Consumption: ie. Caffeine + others Usually about 500-600mg caffeine. Been getting a little AMP from a pre-workout 1-2x/week the last few weeks and take 25mg ephedrine pre-basketball on Sundays, but generally I just opt for caffeine these days
How often you take a stim break? I don't, anymore.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Just reading thru these is making my heart pound and BP spike lol

*All hail the stim warriors*

Good luck guys!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed just for the entertainment and loving OL. Pretty weak here, try not to go too much over 300 mg caffeine a day which is basically my PWO.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I really need one, as you can tell by the amount of stims I take and still have the ability to sleep at night. I just can't take a break without struggling in school. Fortunately I just started spring break and don't have classes for another 10 days, so I'm going to almost completely take some time off stims (except to make it to my 5am flight this Monday). First stim break ever :D
You next week.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1458920685.243443.jpg

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

My stims change often

3-6mg Yohimbine HCL/Rauw at a time currently mostly just pre workout tho when I use just Yohimbine I use upwards of 15-20mg Y-HCL

The list of pre workouts I own would fill a page, I have an entire fridge filled with pre workouts ( very srs ).

I am interested in both how this gonna taste I suspect it will be an improvement over the Conqu3r Unleashed in taste I had with the mango ( which I thought I seen you guys say you re-flavored it already? ) But count me interested! must be going big if calling on stim addicts.
Maybe it is a capsule...:firedevil:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No Sir... No Yoh!
Good deal, I'm down then.

Loc: TX
Stim usage: pretty much anymore just use stims preWO, at 5am... consists of ~350-400mg caff and anywhere from 12.5 - 37.5mg ephedrine depending on what stim preWO I'm using at the time, usually will always toss e into the mix due to lack of stim heavy options most preWO's carry for me... Except mesomorph, I don't add any stims on top of that, lol...
Last stim break? Ummmm, good question... usually on Sundays will just have 300mg caff and that's it... That's considered a break right? ;)

edzname

edzname

Awards
Daily Stim Consumption: ie. Caffeine 200 morning, elixir after work, conquer pre workout
How often you take a stim break? only a pre workout on weekends as I sleep in then

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Daily Stim Consumption: ie. Caffeine 200 morning, elixir after work, conquer pre workout
How often you take a stim break? only a pre workout on weekends as I sleep in then
Why do you take EL1XIR after work? just curious..

edzname

edzname

Awards
I am working on my Bachelors and I need something to help me from going to sleep in class. Before elixir it was just caffeine tabs. I also do sports training as a part time job on days off and my personality can not be sluggish, I need to be energetic. So elixir is sipped before I go to class or my part time job. And I prefer it to caffeine tab.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Probably not the healthiest but I love my caffeine...
1 Lipodrene tablet on an empty stomach and 1.5g l-carnitine.
1 scoop of Hyde on Leg Day, Back Day. 2 scoops of Performix on Chest and Shoulders day. 1 scoop of Stimul8 on cardio days. 1 scoop of Pre Kaged on arms days.
1 scoop of Megatron when I want to feel like Markus Ruhl.
1 scoop of In-Kaged or 1 scoop of Amino Build Next Gen Energized or Amino Energy during my workout. It depends on how the cash flow is and the cheapest one at the time.
Every once in a while when I get to work after class at 3pm I'll drink a can of BANG.
I always add more beta-alanine into my pre workouts. As well as agmatine and citrulline if I am not using megatron that day.

I used to take one every 2 months but since I was deployed I wasn't taking much caffeine because of the hot desert weather so am I got back home I started cycling through pre workouts and fat burners so my body wouldn't get used to it so fast and its been working out very well for me. Havent' taken a break since idk probably september when I got back and I feel my preworkouts and fat burner everytime.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Probably not the healthiest but I love my caffeine...
1 Lipodrene tablet on an empty stomach and 1.5g l-carnitine.
1 scoop of Hyde on Leg Day, Back Day. 2 scoops of Performix on Chest and Shoulders day. 1 scoop of Stimul8 on cardio days. 1 scoop of Pre Kaged on arms days.
1 scoop of Megatron when I want to feel like Markus Ruhl.
1 scoop of In-Kaged or 1 scoop of Amino Build Next Gen Energized or Amino Energy during my workout. It depends on how the cash flow is and the cheapest one at the time.
Every once in a while when I get to work after class at 3pm I'll drink a can of BANG.
I always add more beta-alanine into my pre workouts. As well as agmatine and citrulline if I am not using megatron that day.

I used to take one every 2 months but since I was deployed I wasn't taking much caffeine because of the hot desert weather so am I got back home I started cycling through pre workouts and fat burners so my body wouldn't get used to it so fast and its been working out very well for me. Havent' taken a break since idk probably september when I got back and I feel my preworkouts and fat burner everytime.
Stimul8 before cardio - I don't think I would ever be able to catch my breath, lol

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established

My stims change often

I vote for this STIMGUY ;)

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Daily Stim Consumption: weekdays 1-3x stack, 1-5x espresso, 1g taurine in the morning; weekend: 3-8x espresso; in addition pre-workout: caffeine 100-300mg or yohimbine 5mg + synephrine 10mg.
How often you take a stim break? once every 2-3 months

The stack is:
500mg DLPA
250mg C-vitamin
500mg guarana
10mg B6
10mg Hordenine
100mg theanine
300mg DMAE
50mg caffeine (not always)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Daily Stim Consumption: In the morning I take 4 caps of Red Ghost, then I will drink anywhere from 2-5 cups of coffee throughout the day, and then pre workout I take 2-3 scoops of Conquer Unleashed.

How often you take a stim break? Only when I run out of things, but then I still drink coffee.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Daily Stim Consumption: I have used almost every stim known to man *achievment unlocked*,So I came to my own stim usage scheme,which is based on my goals and if I'm on bicycle.Typical stack would be :
Phenylpiracetam 200mg
Citicoline 250mg
Modafinil 300
+ heavy stims!which I Switch every 3 weeks : DMBA HCL 200-250,DMAA 70-100,EC 50-70
Caffeine usually around 500-700mg
As a stim vet,I believe going off doesn't make me feel stims better..so what's the point of going off ?! Come at me Stimz.

Squirtz

Squirtz

Awards
Daily stim: 1) 400-600mg caffein
2) 60-80mg 1,3 dimeth
3) 60-80mg 2, 4 aminohex
4) 60-80mg amp citrate
5) so much more haha
Stim break: what's that? I can't workout without my stims haha
Favorites: original 1mr, 51/50, muscle marinade, God of rage, original max out

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Age 38
Daily Stim Consumption: Caffeine pills 600-800 plus , a couple of 5hour energy or equivalent liquid shot, and coffee.
How often you take a stim break? No
I don't see the point.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Strong Apps in here boys!!

Keep 'em coming....

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Squirtz

Squirtz

Awards
I'd like to know what the main stim is going to be in it

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'll reply and really hope that you will ship to my country (even if no one else has yet) :)
I am 35 years, and been training and using pwo's for 15 years.
I live in norway.
On a normal day I start with a couple cups of coffee before work, or a scoop of mesomorph (dmaa) or bombshell (dmaa,yohimbine,caffeine, synephrine) if I work late and can work out in the morning. If I work out after work, I'll take my pwo then. I've always got 2-3 different pwo's, so that I won't get too used to any of them. I prefer pwo's with dmaa, but have a couple of good dendrobium and synephrine containing pwo's too.
A stim brake is something I've never had, besides a day in between at my non-workout days. But then again, on those days I probably drink 7-8 cups of coffee.
I have tried at least 100 different types of pwo, and will gladly try a hundred more:)

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
NJ
Love Stims! Been off Stims, pre workouts for a while. Injured my shoulder haven't been on supplements since early September =[
Getting back into though would love to try it out since my tolerance is way down!

1 cup of coffee each day. That's it

Steve

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to know what the main stim is going to be in it
Allow me to elaborate somewhat...

The product consists of caffeine + 1 other stimulant which we will not be revealing (ie. testing will be blind). The dosage of each ingredient is not excessive by any means. However, a moderate stim user is more likely to only use a stim-pre in one day where as stim junkies like yourselves can easily fit this product into their daily rotations hence the reason why we are targeting this group for initial feedback.

ForceOfNature

Awards

Depending on the day, I'll either be taking 3/4 of a scoop of E.S.P or 400mg of straight caffeine. I'm waiting on mesomorph to throw into my rotation. I take stim breaks every 1-2 months. I'm on a stim break right now. 2 weeks of no Stims :(

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Depending on the day, I'll either be taking 3/4 of a scoop of E.S.P or 400mg of straight caffeine. I'm waiting on mesomorph to throw into my rotation. I take stim breaks every 1-2 months. I'm on a stim break right now. 2 weeks of no Stims :(
Sorry for your loss dude :AR15firing:

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established

Stim use: right now I'm on a strict cut, using norcoderene x 2, plus shift, twice a day. Ec stack once or twice a day depending on eating and workout schedule, plus coffee, espresso and green tea throughout the day as well. I'll add yohimbine or ec to the norcoderene shift stack sometimes too...depending on the situation.

Today, for instance looked like this:
6am: 2 norcoderene, shift, 10mg yohimbine. Run with the dog

8am: coffee

10am: e x25mg, caff x 200mg
Lift heavy - dreads, and back
-extra coffee while lifting

2:00: norcoderene x 2, shift.

4pm: ec

Typically for my buzz I love nootropics, adrafinil and phenylpiracetam are favorites. Have tried at least a dozen or so pre wo powders too. But always Lots of ec, yc, ecy, and ecys! In the past I was more fond of "hard to find" stimulants. But now my career dictates that I stay a little more straight and narrow!

Stim breaks: I take a break from everything but caffeine every 2-3 months or so. Usually I can hold out a couple weeks. Makes me feel like an amateur compared to most of you folks, but it does make everything that much sweeter when I get back on it!

Edited to say: I'm obviously new here, been lurking forever. But been considering logging for a long time...this thread obviously got my attention and interest piqued!

Gwyndane

Awards
Daily Stim Consumption: 300 mg caffeine, usually from pre workouts (meso or CU)
How often you take a stim break? What's this :DD

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Daily Stim Consumption: 1/2 Bronkaid + 1/2 caffeine Tab 3 times a day
How often you take a stim break? never

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to give this a few more days...keep them coming!

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Age. 41

Local: Florida

Daily intake: up to 1.2ish per day. 300 to 400 5amish. Then 11am pick me up. At around 4 I take my preworkout usually around 300 to 400. For my intra I dump 1/2 caffeine capsule in whatever I'm drinking during my workout.

Oh btw. Stim breaks are overrated. I went down to 400 for a few weeks cause of an eardrum issue.

Romanarr

Awards
Daily intake. 2 am 2 caps of alpha lean and 1 can bang energy. After work I sleep wake up 1 cap alpha lean 2 scoops conquer unleashed. Other supps are 6 caps anavite 2 caps ol cardarine and 5 caps ol ostarine and 6 caps natty test booster. add l carnitine and cla intra workout and Extra scoop (5 g) creatine pre-workout. Been about 3 months with this stack. Over a year no stim break from caffeine/pre workout. Might TRY one soon as caffeine only works a few hrs. Location: California. Age 25.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
over the years my stim use has decreased, at 57 I can't compete with the massive amount of stims the young bucks are using. I still use well over what the 'NORMAL' person would use, and rely on stims to make it thru the day-everyday. over the past 10 years I have used almost every new stim to come out, out of my 66 reviews most of them are either pre workout/fatburner-stims or test boosters. I feel that I am qualified to give you a good honest evaluation of this new product.

age-57
location-indiana

Misfits88

Awards
Hey there the name is Chris and am:

32 yr old
Arizona

on a daily i take alphamine, norcodrene in the am, just started elixir ive been taking that in the afternoon and roulette between mesomorph, cannibal ferox amped and conquer unleashed for pre along side with beta alanine 6.4g and roulette intra with xtend and endure. big fan of amp citrate, dmaa and now dmha which ive taken a few times and enjoy very much. I also drink energy drinks or coffee when I need an extra boost.

I dont really take any stim breaks, I like to be wired :)