1-TESTOSTERONE - 5 LOGGERS. 10 BOTTLES. WHO IS READY FOR GAINS?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and athletes pay attention. The muscle-building breakthrough of the 21st century is here and the results being achieved by 1-Testosterone has been phenomenal. 1-Testosterone works to create the perfect anabolic environment for unbelievable gains in lean muscle mass and strength that will not disappear when your cycle is completed!

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1458742093.155890.jpg

DESCRIPTION

1-Testosterone by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals is based upon a naturally occurring metabolite for many animals including man that has properties far different from standard testosterone in the body. 1-Testosterone is more of a mild hormone that will give you cleaner gains and dramatic strength increases. There are three prohormones to this compound:1-androstenedione, 1-androstenediol and 1-Androsterone aka 1-androstene-3b-ol-17-one. Of the three, only 1-androsterone is still available on the U.S. market, and this is what Hi-Tech manufactures using its proprietary Cyclosome Delivery system for increased bioavailability.

The Opportunity​
5 loggers, 2 bottles each

The Dosage Recommendations
3 caps per day for 40 days

The Requirements​
Must Be A USA Shipping Address
Must do at a minimum 3 weekly updates
Leave A Final In-Store Review
Leave A Final Review on AnabolicMinds.com​

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Nice!!! This is a FANTASTIC opportunity for 5 people!!!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just say you meet all the requirements and you are in the selection pool!

mbell4377

mbell4377

Awards
I meet the requirements, let me give it a go!

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Awesome stuff right here guys! Get in on this ASAP!

CrimsonSV

Awards
Wow this is a great opportunity! Definitely interested, and I meet all the requirements!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice opp for this

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Damn you guys are getting all types of generous

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
I meet the requirements!

Ive never done a log before so what better way to start?!

tommy2face

Awards
I definitely meet the requirements to be a logger.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
I meet the requirements

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
God I need this stuff asap!!

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
I meet all the requirements and would really appreciate the opportunity to try this. I have wanted to try 1-Testosterone and the Cyclosome delivery.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Who wants in on this? This is a great opportunity to get those gains in using a great product at no cost. Lets see those apps

Augiem09

Augiem09

Awards
Who wants in on this? This is a great opportunity to get those gains in using a great product at no cost. Lets see those apps
Definitely interested in trying out HTP products...products before the ban on my opinion don't compare to anything on the market right now. That's why when I see new products like these I get all excited!!. I want to see first hand how effective HTP products are since I've heard good and bad. Pick me pick me pick me!!!!!

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Would love to try this stuff out and see what cyclosome can do. Never used 1 andro before. Why not start with the best. Do you guys want a solo run or are we allowed to stack with say a 4 andro product?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Would love to try this stuff out and see what cyclosome can do. Never used 1 andro before. Why not start with the best. Do you guys want a solo run or are we allowed to stack with say a 4 andro product?
We would like this to be run solo for this log opportunity. The goal is to let people see how 1-testosterone effects your gains over 40 days. Thanks for asking.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Well i guess i got a month left running DMZ and RAD140 and Cardarine so i wouldnt be able to log this as a stand alone til after PCT so i guess im out. Next time :)

crawling

crawling

Awards
I am interested in running and logging 1-Andro for you guys. I have been liftin about 4 years .
Am currently 5'5", 165 lbs, will be very happy if i can gain 5-10 lbs and keep my gains because i have been struggling to gain above 165 lbs for some time now .

logging won't be a problem - I will be in the gym 3 days a week.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Put me in the game coach! I lift in some variety almost every day unless i feel my body needs a break.

Im currently running a bulgarian powerlifting program while on a cut so id definitely be able to guage how well the 1-testosterone increases strength/muscle mass

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I am interested in running and logging 1-Andro for you guys. I have been liftin about 4 years .
Am currently 5'5", 165 lbs, will be very happy if i can gain 5-10 lbs and keep my gains because i have been struggling to gain above 165 lbs for some time now .

logging won't be a problem - I will be in the gym 3 days a week.
This log is for 1-testosterone. Log's are finished or finishing up for the 1-Andro. Did you mean 1-testosterone?

crawling

crawling

Awards
This log is for 1-testosterone. Log's are finished or finishing up for the 1-Andro. Did you mean 1-testosterone?
Yes i mean 1-test.
I thought that 1-androstene-3b-ol-17-one covverted to 1 test in the live ?

zeroexcuses

Awards
Masters Powerlifter. It would be interesting to evaluate recovery abilities and any sides of a product resulting from the latest ban. It does sound promising. I can give it a go!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I meet all the requirements, will be wrapping a current log up in a couple weeks.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
'
Are you unable to log right away if chosen?
Unfortunately not until the beginning of May. Another question, I'm guessing loggers can't use any test base? Reason I ask is I've run 1-andro before (super mandro) and needed one for the lethargy.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Yes i mean 1-test.
I thought that 1-androstene-3b-ol-17-one covverted to 1 test in the live ?
Yes, it converts to 1-testosterone

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
'

Unfortunately not until the beginning of May. Another question, I'm guessing loggers can't use any test base? Reason I ask is I've run 1-andro before (super mandro) and needed one for the lethargy.
You could run a test base if you feel the need to. Just let us know what that is if you are chosen. Thanks

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Hi-Tech Pharmaceutical's is giving out a GREAT OPPORTUNITY here. Who wants some?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
When do you think you will be deciding?
We will discuss applicants over the next week or so and then determine the five after that. I am not sure the exact day though.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Take your time, you are offering a chance to log a great product for free.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great looking product!! I applied in the Superdrol promo so I will hold off here, but this product looks nasty too!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Happy Monday! Who wants some free stuff? Show us with an app :)