Superdrol is here. Who wants to put up or shut up? LOGGING OPP TIME

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Our new Superdrol has caused quite the stir, so we've decided to let it do the talking.

Are You In?
rNIu1Hw.png
The Description​

SUPERDROL®, short for “Super Anadrol”, is a prohormone supplement that is designed to help athletes reduce excess bodyfat while helping build lean muscle mass. This performance enhancing product is extremely potent and is legendary among the bodybuilding community. SUPERDROL® is a Hi-Tech Prohormone supplement that really thrusts bodybuilding supplementation into a new era with the most anabolically-potent, single-dose tablet ever created for bodybuilders. Among its numerous obscure anabolic compounds, SUPERDROL® contains the highest dosage of prohormones to be found anywhere! Hi-Tech has included this high dosage of Androstenolone Acetate, Androsterone undecanoate, 4-DHEA, 1-DHEA and Hi-Tech's exclusive "Super Anabolic" Δ4-Androstene-3α-ol-17-one to ensure that just one tablet alone surpasses the threshold level required for a truly efficacious anabolic response. In a nutshell, SUPERDROL® represents "high-concentrated Prohormone" sports supplementation.​

The Opportunity​
5 loggers, 2 bottles each​

The Requirements​
Must Be A USA Shipping Address
Must do at a minimum 3 weekly updates
Leave A Final In-Store Review at Strong Supplement Shop or NutriVerse
Leave A Final Review on AnabolicMinds.com​

The Logs​

Attachments

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice opportunity, I can't wait to see what this can do....hopefully m&m can get a stash of this soon

JG93

JG93

Awards
If the requirements are met, do you have any certain questions you would like to ask us loggers?

Question for you; are we capable at running this at our dosage preference? Do you have a position on what can be ran with it?
Thanks!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the requirements are met, do you have any certain questions you would like to ask us loggers?

Question for you; are we capable at running this at our dosage preference? Do you have a position on what can be ran with it?
Thanks!
we'd like to see users use either 2/day for 42 days, or 3/day for 28 days. This will ultimately be based on prior history of AAS/PH use as well as body size. 99% of people are going to get INSANE results off 2/day, but I do want to have the ability to run 3/day for those who really want to get crazy

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Hell yea! This is the beast I've been waiting to see results for!

Augiem09

Augiem09

Awards
Just looking at the name on the bottle makes me grow more hair on my chest!!! Excited to see what this stuff can do...Put all the haters and non believers in their place!

mbell4377

mbell4377

Awards
I'd give this a good run and log it for sure, let me know if I can help! I'd love to try it!

shiftmx6

shiftmx6

Awards
Its a long shot, but I'll throw my name in. I'd love to run this. I've logged on bb.com in the past, and now rep for a company on their forum.

Good luck to those who get selected!

Last edited:
ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
NICE!!!! This is ANOTHER great opportunity for the folks here at AM!!!!!!!!!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally going to get to see this beast I'm action!! Can't wait for some logs to get ur and running

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I would love to log this for my cut. But lately haven't even kept up with my own log. Good luck to those who enter as product looks great.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Would love to put in an app, but just started a cut to try and bring BF way down. IN for da gainz. Some guys here about to get BIG! ?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the ban on superdrol, I question the use of SUPERDROL as a name for a new product. Just seems like a good way to come under more scrutiny from the feds. I would think that SUPER A-Drol would have been better but hey, that's just me. :thinking:

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
I was going to start an Epistane cycle in a few weeks but i would put that off to give this a shot for you guys!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
With the ban on superdrol, I question the use of SUPERDROL as a name for a new product. Just seems like a good way to come under more scrutiny from the feds. I would think that SUPER A-Drol would have been better but hey, that's just me. :thinking:
Fortunately we have the resources to fight and do such as in the case of dmaa.

edzname

edzname

Awards
Sign me up. Primed and ready to log!! :)
Lets see some gains!

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Fortunately we have the resources to fight and do such as in the case of dmaa.
Is it just me, or since Hi-Tech went all "hold up bro" to the FDA, they decided to DMAA-ALL-THE-THINGS?

#dmaaallthethings

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cmon guys lets get some more apps going in here!

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Pick me! Looking for my next cycle and I'd leave a sickening log with pictures.....will you guys include cycle support and pct or is that on the logger?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pick me! Looking for my next cycle and I'd leave a sickening log with pictures.....will you guys include cycle support and pct or is that on the logger?
That would be on the logger. That'd be one heck of a promo for a complete cycle stack like that!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yup on the logger but we can definitely advise and are here to help.

Augiem09

Augiem09

Awards
Actually I'll volunteer if you need another logger... I'm leaving for basic in June , and I could definitely use the muscle

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would love the opportunity to log this compound. Don't have a high post count yet since I just came over here from bb.com haha joined back in 2012 but stayed over on the bb.com boards.

Bert Renyolds

Bert Renyolds

Awards
i deff would love to give this a run!!!!! i logged lg science 1andro cyclosome with great results im sure this will be even better!!!

Bert Renyolds

Bert Renyolds

Awards
all the running your going to be doing your guna lose all your gains!!!!!!! lol

cmack26

Awards
would love to log this.I just lost my job and got alot of free time on my hands.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This one has me most interested, can't wait to see the results!

cmcfaddenn

Awards
I'm going to start training to become as fast and as explosive as I can be, I'd love to try and review Superdrol!

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Thanks to criticalbench for giving us anabolics guys a heads up about this.
I'm free to do a review. I can even supply blood work as well. Just let me know :)

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Thanks to criticalbench for giving us anabolics guys a heads up about this.
I'm free to do a review. I can even supply blood work as well. Just let me know :)
Would love to see bloodwork on this!

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
would love to try it in a recomp cycle , i could give a fair comparison to previous Ph s cycle.

njt11

Awards
Would love to throw my hat in the ring for this one.

Stats: 30yo, 5'10, 185lbs ~12.5 body fat
Goals: Recomp for Summer, stay right around the 185 but drop to 10% or less BF
Run: I'd run this at the 2 caps/day
Previous PH: Methoxy TST, Revolt (Max LMG) Prostanozol, 1 andro, epiandro
Support: Cycle support throughout (better safe than sorry, even if not methylated)
PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10, Super PCT, and Letrone
Current Workout: 6 days a week (chest/back/legs/shoulders/arms/abs n cardio)
Might switch it up to a push/pull/legs split to take advantage of quicker recovery

I could easily update a log 5-6 days a week.

Any questions for me, just ask! Thanks!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to throw my hat in the ring for this one.

Stats: 30yo, 5'10, 185lbs ~12.5 body fat
Goals: Recomp for Summer, stay right around the 185 but drop to 10% or less BF
Run: I'd run this at the 2 caps/day
Previous PH: Methoxy TST, Revolt (Max LMG) Prostanozol, 1 andro, epiandro
Support: Cycle support throughout (better safe than sorry, even if not methylated)
PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10, Super PCT, and Letrone
Current Workout: 6 days a week (chest/back/legs/shoulders/arms/abs n cardio)
Might switch it up to a push/pull/legs split to take advantage of quicker recovery

I could easily update a log 5-6 days a week.

Any questions for me, just ask! Thanks!
Get your post count up and you could be in the running.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Been looking for an opportunity to log with LG Sciences or HTP. Definitely interested. Any recommended PCT for this one?

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Current Stats: 22 y/o, 4 + years training, ran PH cycles before while deployed (LG Sciences Bulk Andro Kit)

Could log every day, recently got moved to a desk job so I could also input nutrition factors and more detailed training stats. Training schedule is as follows: Chest/Shoulders/Tri, Back/Bi, Arms, Legs (Arms were lagging, hence why they're being hit so much). BF % estimated at around 10-12%

Current MAX's:
Squat - 405
DL - 425 (inconsistent 455)
Bench - 305

I'd only run 2/day for Superdrol, and am open to suggestions for OCS/PCT from users on here. I know my account is literally brand new, but that doesn't mean I don't know my ****. I've lived and breathed this **** for a while now, so don't count me out solely on that.

edzname

edzname

Awards
What would I do with another 10lbs of muscle? What I do now. Flex baby flex!! :)

Augiem09

Augiem09

Awards
Would love to try this Stuff out

Age 24

Goal is to put on as much lean mass as possible and drop my current body fat of 20% as much as possible

Would be running a very clean diet

Previous ph have be 5 deca zol (before the ban) , mammoth Dna, and B3east stack. I'm ready to try something that will actually work!

Workout 6 nights a weeks. And run 4 mornings a week

Would love the opportunity to log and show everyone what a quality product Superdrol is.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I would love to give this a try. I haven't ran anything in about a year.

I'm 31 yr old. I put on a little extra weight over the past year due to he birth of my son am not being able to work out.
Looking to add a little quality mass and tighten my belt by a notch or so.
Diet is on point eating at maintenance right now will adjust accordingly.

I have taken everything from 1-andro, epiandro, halo, Epi, triumphalis, and DMZ.

Workout are 3-4 times a week with 1-2 days of cardio.

No problem updating my log and all my supports and PCT are on hand.