Lockout Giveaways and Discounts Promo!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Few things to win, few ways to partake!
Reps you are fine to enter and use your own products but just be honest, and share the love for other brands too

First up: Lockout Gift-card good on anything in store!

How to enter?

-Tell us about an experience you had with a product Lockout carries, let us know which products we carry you love. What tastes great? What got you results? Or any honest, appropriate feedback on something we carry.

-Or- Tell us something we carry that you are hoping to try out, and why.

can enter 2x a day, include a product link for each entry to count, this is how I will find them before a random selection

Second up: A 10% off coupon good for one order. And this one is an auto-win!

- Simply leave us a review of Lockout from your experiences with us, let us know how you like our service or what we can do to make you a happier customer.

-Each person who reviews Lockout will be PM'd a 10% off code :)

Discussion is welcome if you have questions/comments on other reviews or for us! Lockout MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity!

Gift card on the table just for talking with us about what you like that we carry!

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
First I want to say thank you to Lockout for a great and generous contest. You guys are aways top notch.

My first pick would have to be Olympus Labs Str3nth.

I lost weight even though I didn't exactly keep my diet on point( I am a recovering Reese's pb cup addict). My strength increased and I became more defined in my chest, arms, and shoulders.
Out of all the natural products available I feel Str3nth has given me the best results.
I am definitely going to try the new version.

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=105&products_id=2003083

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
For entries to count please drop a link :)

Also, if you tag a friend in here you win prize #3, the undying love of d2l ;)

The Solution Hyde Matthew1237

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
For entries to count please drop a link :)

Also, if you tag a friend in here you win prize #3, the undying love of d2l ;)

The Solution Hyde Matthew1237

Who doesn't need a little more love.
bighulksmash delsolrob T-Bone hvactech wrxjpm Rocket3015 jon1994 and NewAgeMayan needs to get in on this.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ronnie Coleman Series: Yeah Buddy, Electric Lemonade 30 Servings [60156] - $29.95 : Lockout Supplements, Bodybuilding Supplements, Whey Protein, Creatine. Cheapest Prices

The product I would choose is yeah buddy by Ronnie Coleman. It's one of the most well-put-together pre workouts on the market it has the best balance of caffeine and a ton of other ingredients it's worth giving it a shot take a look. The whole profile and long-lasting energy is what drew me in. The caffeine endurance mix was probably my favorite part of the pre workout and for the price it was on sale for at the time there was no beating this anywhere else. I've also noticed that some of the products are even cheaper through lockout than they are on the actual website that they come from. I've been a member of lockout forums for quite a while good people over there nothing but good stuff.

Lockout store has great prices fast shipping an overall perfect customer service. They're not like some of the other stores that will lie to you or blame the reps for their mistakes. I've been ordering through lock out for quite a while. Truthfully I prefer them over many of the competition not just on here but not all the boards im a member of.
thebigt hairygrandpa smith69IronAddiction BamBam0319 NattyBoy bananagains

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Bump for a chance at a GIftcard good on any order and 10% off codes !

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
First supplement I ever used ^

I must be one of many who say that

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Product I've tried:

EvoMuse BMP Review

This review is long overdue, it's been about a week and a half since I ran out of BMP. And lets say I wish I had not run out.

Strength- As a natural anabolic I was hoping for some slight strength increase, a rep here or there. While on BMP I was on a higher calorie diet which helps with strength but I noticed strength gains pretty much across the board. I set a few PR's while on BMP but I don't attack PR's all that often so I was more impressed with my increase in strength on sets of 8-12. BMP really helped me add some strength in the winter months as I was trying to add size.

Size- I feel like a broken record but I was on a bulking diet. I say this because I was going to gain size on the calories anyway but I did indeed improve on my size while on the BMP. Most notable muscles that I saw differences in were arms, quads, and chest. I don't take selfies so maybe my back grew, it feels like it did but I don't twist around in the mirror admiring myself. I felt like I gained more size while on BMP than I did without it and I made improvements this winter than I did last winter in a shorter period of time. The size has stuck so far as well which is important to me, I hate taking something that make you look like a beast while on it and the minute you stop taking the product you see the size go back to normal which leads me to the next category.

Fullness- Another thing I hate is when I get a fullness and roundness to my muscles from a product and the minute you take your last dose, poof the fullness is gone. I read reviews about people saying they've noticed a fullness on BMP and I did as well. It wasn't as good as another product I've used to increase fullness. However unlike that other product I seem to have kept the fullness so far. For example my chest still has a big full look to it even on days I don't train it.

Recovery- This was hit and miss for me. At first I was noticing great recovery with very little soreness and felt fresh. As the cycle went on I started getting dinged up and feeling worn down. Not blaming BMP at all as I contribute it towards needing some time off from the gym however the BMP didn't seem to really delay the fact that I was getting beat down.

Conclusion- Over the past few years I've turned to these natural anabolic products. Some are good and some aren't so good. BMP has been my favorite so far. It gives you everything you could expect from a natural anabolic product without extra doms, extended cycles to see results, and side effects. It would be probably be amazing if stacked with another natural anabolic but all by itself it was great. I really enjoyed my ride with BMP. Again I used it as a bulking agent but I would like to see what this could do on a cut, especially with the strength and fullness aspect. Sometimes you get a bit flat while on a cut, I think BMP and some carbs would have you looking lean and mean.
http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=2004719

Wouldn't mind trying:

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12&products_id=2004207

I recently broke my belt. I have a lever action belt and the lever broke into pieces, had the thing for like 5 years. the lockout belts look exactly like something I'm looking to get

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
First and foremost, a big shoutout to Greg. I've been an avid Lockout customer for a good while now and I must say their speediness with shipping is second to none. I've had tracking numbers almost within minutes of placing orders. This is their #1 selling point to me. Second of all, they never sell a product that's not in stock. This translates to me that there will be no delay in shipping my order. I have quite a few favorites that I order monthly, so I'll start with what I consider the best tasting protein:
PES: Select Protein, Cookies & Cream 3.88lb [52170] - $53.99 : Lockout Supplements, Bodybuilding Supplements, Whey Protein, Creatine. Cheapest Prices
Then, I'll go best tasting pre-workout:
LGI: Fully Loaded AMPlified Energy Edition, Tigers Blood 30 Servings [34554] - $34.99 : Lockout Supplements, Bodybuilding Supplements, Whey Protein, Creatine. Cheapest Prices
Lastly, my all time favorite product for extra gainz:
BPS: Dermacrine [47332] - $39.95 : Lockout Supplements, Bodybuilding Supplements, Whey Protein, Creatine. Cheapest Prices

I could go on and on, but I'll stop here for today. If you haven't given Lockout an order yet, you have my word you won't be let down.

sgtgreen, Patrick Arnold, delsolrob

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
thanks for the kind words testosteronet

I think Greg will feel the love when he logs on and checks in here next

At the culmination here I will get discount codes out guys, and feel free to enter daily until we wrap this up, and just chat :)

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Wouldn't mind trying:

Lockout: 10mm Double Prong Belt Medium [34486] - $49.99 : Lockout Supplements, Bodybuilding Supplements, Whey Protein, Creatine. Cheapest Prices

I recently broke my belt. I have a lever action belt and the lever broke into pieces, had the thing for like 5 years. the lockout belts look exactly like something I'm looking to get

Our lever belts are the same.
Unfortunately we sold out at the Phil Health Classic because other big brands were not there and our belts are 1/2 the price. We have more ordered but it takes around 3 months to manufacture and get here from overseas. Our wrist wraps are big sellers as well. This order we also are getting in 7mm knee and elbow sleeves. :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our lever belts are the same.
Unfortunately we sold out at the Phil Health Classic because other big brands were not there and our belts are 1/2 the price. We have more ordered but it takes around 3 months to manufacture and get here from overseas. Our wrist wraps are big sellers as well. This order we also are getting in 7mm knee and elbow sleeves. :)
the camo wrist wraps caught my eyes as well....I'm done with levers, I want the prong belts now

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Yes, always good to see our hard work and devotion to our customers is noticed. :)

You will always be taken care of as a Lockout Customer....

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
the camo wrist wraps caught my eyes as well....I'm done with levers, I want the prong belts now
The Camo are more for beginners. They do have the good velcro but are not as heavy duty and are only 18" The ladies love the pink ones.

Personally i think you would be best with the 24" soft heavy duty. That's what i use. The material is soft but much heavier duty and will last longer with no stretching out...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love all the reviews so far, guys!

I know I'm gonna need a new belt soon. Picked up a cheap Valeo one and bought the L based on measurements -- even at my biggest, it was too big lol. Decided to make it fit with the drill press and clearly the integrity is about done for.

Gonna have to get some new straps, too. Guess that's the name of the game.

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
We'll be releasing the new Lockout Jersey for our 9th Anniversary Event soon as well. I'll get a pic of Ronnie Coleman wearing one. haha

Dry-Fit Jerseys for $12.99!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
We'll be releasing the new Lockout Jersey for our 9th Anniversary Event soon as well. I'll get a pic of Ronnie Coleman wearing one. haha

Dry-Fit Jerseys for $12.99!
Can Ronnie sign a few? ;)

That will be great. Combo with the camo shorts I saw in our deals of the month

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ronnie Coleman Series: Yeah Buddy, Electric Lemonade 30 Servings [60156] - $29.95 : Lockout Supplements, Bodybuilding Supplements, Whey Protein, Creatine. Cheapest Prices

The product I would choose is yeah buddy by Ronnie Coleman. It's one of the most well-put-together pre workouts on the market it has the best balance of caffeine and a ton of other ingredients it's worth giving it a shot take a look. The whole profile and long-lasting energy is what drew me in. The caffeine endurance mix was probably my favorite part of the pre workout and for the price it was on sale for at the time there was no beating this anywhere else. I've also noticed that some of the products are even cheaper through lockout than they are on the actual website that they come from. I've been a member of lockout forums for quite a while good people over there nothing but good stuff.

Lockout store has great prices fast shipping an overall perfect customer service. They're not like some of the other stores that will lie to you or blame the reps for their mistakes. I've been ordering through lock out for quite a while. Truthfully I prefer them over many of the competition not just on here but not all the boards im a member of.
thebigt hairygrandpa smith69IronAddiction BamBam0319 NattyBoy bananagains
Ill be ordering this tomorrow again if my money comes in ... if theres any codes sgtgreen Driven2lift MidwestBeast lmk please !!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
On route brother,
And a note to all:

"our warehouse workers read notes too! If they put "Extra samples for Anabolic Minds member" they will get a few extra from us as well. ;) "

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
On route brother,
And a note to all:

"our warehouse workers read notes too! If they put "Extra samples for Anabolic Minds member" they will get a few extra from us as well. ;) "
Fast response time and better than perfect answers !

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing those jerseys! Love all the Lockout gear -- too notch stuff.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A product that I really enjoy is Pes Select protein. It is easily one of the best tasting protein powders on the market and it is a blend so it is great to use any time. http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7_8&products_id=2003674

Another favorite product of mine is Evomuse Guthealth. I think it is one of the best probiotics on the market and I notice a good improvement in digestive health and immune system health. http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=2002118.

Lockout is one of my top stores for purchasing supplements. They always have competitive prices and fast shipping. Two things I would like to see offered by lockout would be some bulk supplement powders and more shipping choices to choose from

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A product that I really enjoy is Pes Select protein. It is easily one of the best tasting protein powders on the market and it is a blend so it is great to use any time. http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7_8&products_id=2003674

Another favorite product of mine is Evomuse Guthealth. I think it is one of the best probiotics on the market and I notice a good improvement in digestive health and immune system health. http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=2002118.

Lockout is one of my top stores for purchasing supplements. They always have competitive prices and fast shipping. Two things I would like to see offered by lockout would be some bulk supplement powders and more shipping choices to choose from
Now that's what I call good taste in products! 2 of my favorites

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Mine too. Been through a lot of Gut Health now, very affordable digestive aid and more

And we all know I love Select ;)

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
What bulk powders would you like to see? One thing you wont see us do like other big sites do is make Lockout Bulk Powders stabbing all supplement companies we carry in the back. I really don't know how sites still get deals after steering customers to by their own lines of powders. Of course the war on money is the answer but still shady non the less. If you are talking about companies that sell in bulk like SNS, Primaforce or others like those we are all ears to bring some in. :)

On shipping, best way i can explain.
We lose thousands of dollars a month already making sure that over all orders should be cheapest with Lockout. After our prices, discounts, and shipping are all added for a final price. The proteins just kill us.

We'd rather have a lower price and fair shipping that's faster than high supplement prices with free shipping or a crappy slow shipping service like Sure Post to save the customer shipping cost and then get horrible service reviews from 8 day lag times from UPS or Fedex Sure Post options most all our competition uses.

We just DO NOT use Sure Post to lower our shipping cost. This will take 1-2 more days for customers to get their orders on average. Only ones that benefit from that live close to the warehouse it's shipping from.

Hope those answers make sense. If you have some bulk company ideas for us i'll look into them...

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
My first pick - Formutech Lean EFX with dmaa. I've recently logged this product with great success. lost 7 lbs (if I'm not mistaken), but what I liked most, was that focus & energy from dmaa. Strong supp.

ForceOfNature

Awards
OMG I have been dying to try hypermax xt soo bad. The profile seems amazing and I have been interested in it for the longest time but due to the price I couldn't get my hands on it yet. Usd to cad is brutal. Im really curious on how Eria Jarensis feels and works. I also like that they have phenylthylamine and hordenine in there along with choline. I have high expectations for this product and am pretty sure I won't be let down.

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=2005048

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, Midwest, I didn't know you were a part of Lockout now...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ I have been meaning to try that one out as well, Adizzle1 cubsfan815 AntM1564

Comments on the stim/cognitive side?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Oh, Midwest, I didn't know you were a part of Lockout now...
We just stole him ;)

We're both real glad, and lucky, to be on this team

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ I have been meaning to try that one out as well, Adizzle1 cubsfan815

Comments on the stim/cognitive side?
I'm pretty stim sensitive now, I guess as I get older. So Adizzle1 may have better description past 1 scoop lmao. To me it hits fast, hard. Clean though, no crash. I'll let the stim junkies chime in AntM1564

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Honestly its pretty strong but not over the top, I would say its high energy but incredibly clean so no jitters, no uneasyness etc. It definitely has a different feeling then most pre-workouts and I think the focus is really where it shines!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We just stole him ;)

We're both real glad, and lucky, to be on this team
Congrats! :D

I've never been a rep but I thought you could only rep for one company at a time. ?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats! :D

I've never been a rep but I thought you could only rep for one company at a time. ?

It's actually a pretty great setup because I've been with EvoMuse ever since Matt started it. And now that Lockout is a sponsor as a retailer and not just a supp company, it works out perfectly since they carry EvoMuse and all the other brands I use.

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards

It's actually a pretty great setup because I've been with EvoMuse ever since Matt started it. And now that Lockout is a sponsor as a retailer and not just a supp company, it works out perfectly since they carry EvoMuse and all the other brands I use.
And i've also been working with Matt over 8 years with his products and formulation ideas. We've always been close in the industry as formulators of innovation. :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And i've also been working with Matt over 8 years with his products and formulation ideas. We've always been close in the industry as formulators of innovation. :)
I like to keep good company ;)

:unitedstates:

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Bump a great giveaway

ForceOfNature

Awards
Hands down the most beneficial supplement to me till this day were mass gainers with pre workouts coming in a very close 2nd. There is one mass gainer in particular that I saw great results with. Allmax quick mass. I gained 15lbs relatively clean in 12 weeks. I really was amazed on how clean and steady I gained. I absolutely love this product and the taste was something I looked forward to which is a huge plus for me!

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7_16&products_id=2001535

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks for the bump^

Enter up to twice daily and every entry is a chance to win a giftcard!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another product I really want to try out is hemavo2 max, especially since that new formulation. With the new formula, it looks like it could a strong contender for the best pump supplement on the market and I'm also very intrigued by the rainbow sherbet flavour. I heard nothing but great things about it.

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=2004457
I need some of that sherbert Compete in my life!

I've got 2 tubs of fruit punch left and it tastes great, but ever since I heard a sherbert flavor exists for that, I've wanted it, haha.

I've been using Compete ever since it was released as my go-to intra-workout. Love the stuff.

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=2001449

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I have to say how much I enjoyed that Greg always had Iron Legion's transdermals in 2 bottle sales and whatnot. Not entering cause I have plenty of supps, but always enjoy giving a shoutout to that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CasperKValentine Company Promotions 5
Training Forum 29
Anabolics 3
Driven2lift Company Promotions 0
MidwestBeast Company Promotions 1