FOCUSED NUTRITION IS LOOKING FOR A FEW MORE LOGGERS

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets keep the logs going on here :)
If you are interested please fill out an app( standard app is fine) and tell us why we should choose you!

trest.png

12421789_1033894923334668_1506656168_n.jpg

17-Beta-hydroxy-7-alpha- methylestr-4-ene-3-one (Trest)
30mg/cap 120 count

Trestolone also known as Methyl nor testosterone acetate or MENT, Trest, and Trestobol, is a revolutionary new prohormone ingredient introduced to the prohormone market just recently and has already accumulated a lot of positive hype from users.

Trestolone is neither a pure bulking prohormone nor a pure cutting prohormone. Its purpose is to keep overall body energy and libido high and serve as the base of harsher prohormone ingredients.

Users report that strength and energy accumulation are some of the best results of running Trestolone as a standalone. It is very popular for users to run anywhere between 20-30mg of Trestolone 30-45 minutes prior to their workouts similar to the effect that a pre-workout has due to the increases of strength and energy.

Trestolone is a wet compound, gains will be extremely visible and this fact also helps with the elimination of dry joints. Users have reported to also see great improvement in libido as well. The very fact that Trestolone carries a high androgenicty ratio will make users feel extremely great on cycle.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Damn nice opportunity wish I was not in pct ATM good luck to guys that are lucky enough to try this!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm finishing up a log of R-Andro that I used to kick start my contest prep.. I'm 7-8ish weeks out right now and would move to see how trest would play into these last weeks leading up to the show as far as lean mass retention/energy/filling out.

Let me know if that's something you guys would like to see it used for I'll gladly throw a log up

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I am free to do a review for you guys if you'd like. I have experience and also log/review on multiple sites so it'd be beneficial overall.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I might have to toss in an app for this

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hell yeah, great opportunity here guys! Jump on it or I'll run them all myself. ;)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Age 41
Training: over 20 years
Current protocol: on a cut 2000 calories a day
Running: just basics right now
Why: I'm old and know how to run this stuff right. Max gainz.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Age 41
Have you run trest before? How were your results?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never tried. Run tons of other stuff. Shhh don't tell the wife

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Age 41
you are still a youngster, lol....

good ap!!!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Any word on when you guys choosing the loggers?

BTW dosing on this stuff is pretty competitive..

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Am I the only app for this

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn son

Focused Nutri

Focused Nutri

Board Sponsor
Awards
keep them coming guys! This is the best dosed Trest on the market :147:

joeyv330

Awards
how much do u take a day of this if you just buy it outright

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
how much do u take a day of this if you just buy it outright
Personally I'd recommend 3 caps a day (90mg total daily dosage), and that would give you a 40-day run. Spread the doses out to maintain steady blood levels

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should choose me because when I was a young lad I caught em all on Pokemon Yellow.

Protocol: Modified Phat on a tasty bulk

Current supplements: Fish Oil, soon to be a joint supplement, creatine, OL nootropics, OL Triumph, and a lot of tacos.

I've never ran Trest, and have no idea what to expect, TBH. I've ran Halo, Epi, and Superdrol, as well as DMZ/MSten and M1A but it's been some time.

I've applied for an OL log, as well, but idk when winners are selected. I will only do one log, though.

I just wanna make gains bro. I wanna drive a Range Rover. I wanna get ass.

joeyv330

Awards
def need extreme though heard gyno is def happening

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
def need extreme though heard gyno is def happening
I would definitely recommend having exemestane (which is what I assume you meant) on hand. Gyno shouldn't be a problem as long as you're careful and you know your body.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
You should choose me because when I was a young lad I caught em all on Pokemon Yellow.

Current supplements: Fish Oil, soon to be a joint supplement, creatine, OL nootropics, OL Triumph, and a lot of tacos.

I've never ran Trest, and have no idea what to expect, TBH. I've ran Halo, Epi, and Superdrol, as well as DMZ/MSten and M1A but it's been some time.

I've applied for an OL log, as well, but idk when winners are selected. I will only do one log, though.

Take some pointers from Dennis Reynolds "its always sunny in Philadelphia" he can help you out with the range rover and the getting ass:)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Send me your full shipping info and BUMP for more apps

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
I would love to run this, yet I'm not crazy about running an rc ai. Good luck fellas

SD1959

Awards
I'm 56 and run everything under the sun except cheque drops which I consider a smart move! Been at it since '79, broke my cherry in '81.... with scripts.
I would be adding trest to hrt, Osta Elite and Elite GW. I've taken 1 day off in the last 6 months because the freakin gym decided to close early on Halloween, that morning. Improving body comp and longeveity are my main goals. Diet always in check.
Thank you,
Sd

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was buried in my subscribed threads. I just came to check to see if any winners were selected.

PM Sent

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I wanna log this -_- I'm almost done with pct and have plenty of Nolva left if u wanna send me the last bottle I can log also have inhibit p

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Count me in. I'm Game.. Just finished up a PCT a few weeks ago...

Just started a 12 week Powerlifting Program with a lot of Volume. I'm ready to kick this in GEAR...

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are going to close this for apps for the time being. Im sure we will have more log opps up for this soon. Thanks to everyone for their interest and loggers please post links to logs here when you start.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
We are going to close this for apps for the time being. Im sure we will have more log opps up for this soon. Thanks to everyone for their interest and loggers please post links to logs here when you start.
Are we logging in supplement logs ?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, Cycle Info.

SD1959

Awards
Congrats to those who made the cut. Maybe there'll be another spot or two. Also, would you please keep me in mind if you want S-4 loggers. Pretty good amount of personal experience with that one, including the "eye thing"!!!

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to all who got the chance..