WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME 11OXO/KT FROM NUTRACEUTICAL INNOVATIONS

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
We want to give the people what they want, with that being said who would like to see 11oxo/kt in the product line-up? Would you prefer oral delivery or transdermal? Lets generate some feedback on how you would like to see it..
feel free to list other product ideas as well...

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TD KT, TD oxo, oral oxo....anything. Haha.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The TD 11KT I used worked much better than the TD 11OXO. Of course that is probably due to conversion.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The TD 11KT I used worked much better than the TD 11OXO. Of course that is probably due to conversion.
Yeah, 11-oxo converts to 11-keto I believe, so I'd think 11-keto is stronger just cause it skips a step.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Caps are way more convenient and with the TetraSorb Delivery more of the product will make it into the blood stream and isn't the whole reason for a TD is better absorption.

The benefits of a TD without the hassle.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caps are way more convenient and with the TetraSorb Delivery more of the product will make it into the blood stream and isn't the whole reason for a TD is better absorption.

If the carrier is good like IL's Salvo, then it's not a hassle at all :)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
yes yes yes. I want to try 11-oxo td or oral so bad. Would definitely throw in an app in a heartbeat

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
I read somewhere that 11oxo is more effective as a TD over oral, with less dosage needed. It was like a 150mg TD vs. 300mg oral. I think...I could be wrong.

I just don't want to take the chance with TD because of having a baby girl. I know you can be really careful about it, but I'd much rather pop a pill. Unless I'm convinced otherwise.

An 11KT oral would be on my list for sure!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read somewhere that 11oxo is more effective as a TD over oral, with less dosage needed. It was like a 150mg TD vs. 300mg oral. I think...I could be wrong.

I just don't want to take the chance with TD because of having a baby girl. I know you can be really careful about it, but I'd much rather pop a pill. Unless I'm convinced otherwise.

An 11KT oral would be on my list for sure!
From a lot of reading, 180mg TD = 300mg Oral

The thing is, I vaguely remember reading somewhere that Patrick Arnold said oral Oxo has it's usefulness in comparison to transdermal. I forget why and for what.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
I know Sparta just came out with 7dhea/11oxo. Would be cool to see a competitor with a different delivery system. I think they're coming out with a TD sometime in the future...

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mostly like oxo because it seems to be well documented in terms of useful dosages. Do you know the comparison of Oxo vs KT?
I've seen it before, looking now.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This. TD can kiss my ass.

I don't know why tetrasorb is tho

NewAgeMayan

Awards

Not necessarily, td can also be beneficial in keeping more sustained blood levels over a longer period of time compared to oral admin, dependant on other factors such as compound halflife. I believe 11kt is approx 4-5hrs.

In this respect, td can be more convenient than caps.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I will revise my previous statement...

larger bottle of TD KT - 1 month bottle enough for 3ml/day
or
economical oral 11-oxo- 1 month bottle of 700mg-1g dosing scheme

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
please offer a bulk powder route. PLEASE.

I don't spend money on supplements(due to having my pick of so many each month in my rep order). I would GLADLY buy a lot of this stuff if you offered it in bulk powder.

Bulk means I can cap it and eat them. I can make my own TD. I can put it into some oil and go IM.

please please please.

please.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards

I don't spend money on supplements(due to having my pick of so many each month in my rep order). I would GLADLY buy a lot of this stuff if you offered it in bulk powder.

Bulk means I can cap it and eat them. I can make my own TD. I can put it into some oil and go IM.

please please please.

please.
This. Times 1000. I'd pour that all over my cereal. Bake it in cakes.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this would be me:

[video=youtube;AkHwUMKYJ3I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkHwUMKYJ3I&feature=youtu.be[/video]

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards

please please please.

please.
What type of amount of powder are you requesting? Like 10-20 grams? I don't see why we couldn't but it's definitely something I will have to send up the chain

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Ok.. forget the cap and TD ...I officially vote for the cake option.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What type of amount of powder are you requesting? Like 10-20 grams? I don't see why we couldn't but it's definitely something I will have to send up the chain
for me personally, I'd like enough for ~30 day supply at a solid dose. That said, the more the better until price points get too crazy. Maybe as much powder as you guys can provide(and still make the necessary profit), and give us a price point of ~$40-$55> man, I'd be on that like white on rice if the amount of powdered was a good deal for the price!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats the dosing range on this? I havent looked into it in a long while(like 8-10 years long while), but I remember that I fricking loved it when I used it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

don't leave me hanging like this bb.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok, last post(not trying to spam your guys thread, just has be excited. I loved this stuff back in the day).

I'd like to be able to purchase 25g at a whack. If that was available, I'd probably grab 75g from the get go.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
ok, last post(not trying to spam your guys thread, just has be excited. I loved this stuff back in the day).

I'd like to be able to purchase 25g at a whack. If that was available, I'd probably grab 75g from the get go.
They should feel honored youve been in the game a while. Good to have you on the boards.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats the dosing range on this? I havent looked into it in a long while(like 8-10 years long while), but I remember that I fricking loved it when I used it.
For oral 11-oxo, after extensive research from old threads on many different forums...

225-300mg - Basic Cortisol Control
450-600mg - "The Sweet Spot"
800mg+ - Anabolic

Bulk powder would be cool, but that bones people like me who can't cap or turn it into a TD :(

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
For oral 11-oxo, after extensive research from old threads on many different forums...

800mg+ - Anabolic

Bulk powder would be cool, but that bones people like me who can't cap or turn it into a TD :(
Have you tried capping before? I found that it isn't as difficult as it seems. And once you start, you become some crazy capping addict, scratching your arms until you can get home from work to cap some more. And then all these dreams of making your own product go through your head and you become a cap dealer.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Have you tried capping before? I found that it isn't as difficult as it seems. And once you start, you become some crazy capping addict, scratching your arms until you can get home from work to cap some more. And then all these dreams of making your own product go through your head and you become a cap dealer.
Aaron Hiesenberg

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No capping machine or anything of the sorts. Haha.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Reese's chocolate chip cakes laced with 11x.... 200mg per slice! I mean, I would have no choice but to eat 3-4 slices a day.... Every day would be high carb days!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established

Psst,hey you wanna buy some raw 11-kt powder?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11KT should be entering our product line up in the next 3-4 weeks
Perfect time for my cut. Can't wait to compare all the upcoming 11-kt products. I'm guessing you're going transdermal?

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

800mg+ - Anabolic

No capping machine or anything of the sorts. Haha.
Same, i find capping without a machine such a pain
no need whatsoever to cap bulk powder up, that'd be a bitch and a waste of time.

Just need to make a basic suspension. Grain alcohol(GA) is usually used due to it being able to hold a good amount of powder/ml.

So lets say you have 25g of powder, and 1,000ml of GA. If you dump the 25g into the 1,000ml and shake well, you're left with an EXACT dosing of 40mg/ml(someone double check my math, been a long day). Obviously with a compound like this, you'd want a much higher mg/ml(especially if its in alcohol, or you'd be drunk as a skunk every day haha).

You could also use something really viscous like maple syrup, and just stir/shake well before each dosing.

Psst,hey you wanna buy some raw 11-kt powder?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I would like a transdermal kt version and an oral oxo version

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 30
Supplements 25
Supplements 20