Prohormones 101 with Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. What would you say is the biggest difference between androbolic 250 and monster plexx. And what's going on with Helladrol?

2. Quote Originally Posted by mjdel05 View Post
    What would you say is the biggest difference between androbolic 250 and monster plexx. And what's going on with Helladrol?
    Bumping this for vaughn.. those two are not within my knowledge base
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

3. Best/most potent product for use as a base?

4. Quote Originally Posted by DonnieM View Post
    Best/most potent product for use as a base?
    Trest
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Trest
    Yeah Im aiming for Trest I believe
    But I also wanted to know if Hi-Tech have any product thats suitable for this and good dosed.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DonnieM View Post
    Yeah Im aiming for Trest I believe
    But I also wanted to know if Hi-Tech have any product thats suitable for this and good dosed.
    I would keep 1-andro as your base. You are not talking about a test base, are you? We have an EQ & Deca pro-hormone that stacks well with 1-andro.

7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I would keep 1-andro as your base. You are not talking about a test base, are you? We have an EQ & Deca pro-hormone that stacks well with 1-andro.
    Yeah I meant as a "test" base... Seems like Trest is the most effective ph oral. Or just pin Test :O

8. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    im just waiting for my current articles to be approved by Hi-Tech, and then I'll have them up in this section
    Are they approved yet ?

9. This is great info! So Vaughn do you think clomid is necessary as a pct for all of these products or would a standard PCT like Sup3r-Pct by olympus labs work? Does High Tech Pharma make a pct? Thanks man!

10. Think you can do a peptide one?

11. Vaughn do you have any info to share in LG science PH-17?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Bourne View Post
    This is great info! So Vaughn do you think clomid is necessary as a pct for all of these products or would a standard PCT like Sup3r-Pct by olympus labs work? Does High Tech Pharma make a pct? Thanks man!
    Clomid / Nolva IMO are not 100% needed but are the "best." Our current elite PCT under the hi-tech umbrella is Form-XT by LG Sciences. Solid additions would be,

Testabolan & Tropinol XP by IFN

13. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Clomid / Nolva IMO are not 100% needed but are the "best." Our current elite PCT under the hi-tech umbrella is Form-XT by LG Sciences. Solid additions would be,

I thought a SERM is always recommended to balance test levels back out since Test Boosters can only do so much? Not correcting, just clarifying.

14. Quote Originally Posted by jackdblondguy View Post
    I see y'alls ads in the latest issue of MD. Makes my eyebrows raise... In a good way.
    OHHHH YEAHHH!!!!

Jump on the Hi Tech Train bruh!!!
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

15. That is a great chart! I like how Hi-Tech is stacking their PH in one pill. I know 1&4 should be run together, but it looks like you sell 5 products with 1, 4, and prasterone. Prasterone helps in the treatment of lupus, but how does it help when stacked with 1 & 4?

Also, how do you guy think LGD stack's up against 1&4 (and w/prasterone). Which is safer for a 1st timer? Benefits, disadvantages, sides...

16. I've been looking at your 19-nor product. What is the suggested dose? I'm needing something to cushion my joints from my 1-ad and epiandro cycle.

17. Very informative. Answered a lot for me. Thanks

18. Quote Originally Posted by Mayday922 View Post
    Think you can do a peptide one?
    I do know of a company working on a totally novel orally available peptide that works via increased IGF-1 expression. It is still in the development stage, but I think late 2016 to early 2017 it will become a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

don't forget Estrogenex 2nd Generation

Quote Originally Posted by bwdill View Post
    I thought a SERM is always recommended to balance test levels back out since Test Boosters can only do so much? Not correcting, just clarifying.
    It's the best option overall, however bloodwork backs our claims that our PCT stacks will stabilize estrogen to healthy levels, and boost testosterone well above baseline. heres an example: Bringing the boys back with IFORCE Testabolan v2 + Reversitol v2, BLOODWORK!

Quote Originally Posted by jackdblondguy View Post
    I see y'alls ads in the latest issue of MD. Makes my eyebrows raise... In a good way.
    heck yea man, thats what I like to hear

Quote Originally Posted by Joe12 View Post
    That is a great chart! I like how Hi-Tech is stacking their PH in one pill. I know 1&4 should be run together, but it looks like you sell 5 products with 1, 4, and prasterone. Prasterone helps in the treatment of lupus, but how does it help when stacked with 1 & 4?

Also, how do you guy think LGD stack's up against 1&4 (and w/prasterone). Which is safer for a 1st timer? Benefits, disadvantages, sides...
    Prasterone is a fancy name for DHEA. it's a solid natural test booster which has a ton of clinical science behind it.

It would enhance libido, energy, and circulating test levels if stacked with 1 & 4 andro.

I am not informed on LGD, whats the profile? If these hormones don't have Cyclosome delivery in them (only hi-tech family brands do), they're not as effective as ones with it.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    I've been looking at your 19-nor product. What is the suggested dose? I'm needing something to cushion my joints from my 1-ad and epiandro cycle.
    Label on there suggests 2/day. I personally would up my dose beyond that to 4 and enjoy the ride if you're using 1-ad and epiandro
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

19. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Vaughn do you have any info to share in LG science PH-17?
    Bump for some info!

20. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Bump for some info!
    looks like a much older product, can you show me an ingredient panel?

21. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    looks like a much older product, can you show me an ingredient panel?
    Here you go
    Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Tablet
    Servings Per Container : 60
    Propriety Blend
    17beta-{1-Ketoethyl}-androsta-1, 4-diene-3-one, 17a-ol 50mg
    (-)-Epicatechin 90% 50mg

17- ProAndro is a naturally occurring endogenous metabolite found in humans and is DSHEA compliant. 17-ProAndro converts to DHT giving you the edge over others in the gym! 17-ProAndro’s powerful prohormone may cause you to acquire hard, dry striated muscle mass. You can use this powerful prohormone as a standalone or as an addition to your prohormone cycle. 17beta-{1-Ketoethyl}-androsta-1, 4-diene-3-one, 17a-ol is a natural hormone and is legal to sell under US law as a dietary supplement. As, it is a naturally occurring hormone found in food. Additionally, precursor hormones are also found in food that is naturally metabolized into 17beta-{1-Ketoethyl}-androsta-1, 4-diene-3-one, 17a-ol by enzymes in the human body. In addition to the endogenous formation, 17beta-{1-Ketoethyl}-androsta-1, 4-diene-3-one, 17a-ol has been documented to naturally occur in edible fish such as catfish, as well as goby, which is an important source of prey for a variety of commercial fish. 17beta-{1-Ketoethyl}-androsta-1, 4-diene-3-one, 17a-ol derivatives have been found in plants, such as Juglans regia (Common Walnut), Holarrhena floribunda (False rubber tree), and Adonis aleppica (buttercup family). Juglans regia, is the oldest source of tree foods, and therefore shows that 17beta-{1-Ketoethyl}-androsta-1, 4-diene-3-one, 17a-ol has been a natural food metabolite for hundreds of years. Additionally, species of Holarrhena and Adonis have both been used as herbal supplements for many years.

The need for man to supplement his diet with exogenous hormones is becoming a biological necessity with the discovery that environmental xeno-estrogens and endocrine disruptors are prevalent in our food, food packaging, water, pesticides, plastics and common household items. These endocrine disruptors may both reduce a man’s ability to produce androgens and additionally, more insidiously disrupts the natural androgen/estrogen balance vital to health and well being. Because these chemicals are not structurally similar to estrogen, yet share pharmacological activity traditional medical tests cannot account for their activity. Due to the overwhelming amount of estrogenic foods and chemicals compared to their androgenic counterparts, modern men are under estrogenic assault like no other time in history.

17-ProAndro is based upon the novel compound 17beta-{1-Ketoethyl}-androsta-1, 4-diene-3-one, 17a-ol the hormone, 1,4-diene, is formed naturally by many different microbes and fungi and has been discovered in larger animals such as crustaceans through the degradation of phytosterols, cholesterol, progesterone, 17a-hydroxyprogesterone, and other derivatives. It is therefore, a naturally occurring hormone as these microbes are found in foods as well occurring naturally within the human gut. Therefore, by recognizing the many different organisms that perform these metabolic degradations, it is clearly evident that 1,4-diene is a natural byproduct during the catabolism of sterols, and is therefore a natural hormone found in humans and in food.

All previous Oral capsules and tablets manufactured to increase testosterone are involved in the”first pass affect” which renders the active compounds virtually useless. Cyclosome — the most advanced liposomal delivery technology ever developed for bioavailability is the answer to getting poorly absorbed compounds into the body so they can work! The pharmaceutical industry has embraced this cutting-edge technology in recent years and now 17-ProAndro™ will be one of the first to utilize it in a anabolic agent. The Pharmacokenetics of liposomally encased 17- ProAndro makes it several hundred percent more effective at causing you to acquire hard, dry striated muscle mass. If your goal is to have a steady gain of strength and quality muscle mass then look no further than 17- ProAndro and you will not be disappointed in what you see in the mirror!

22. oh, that's our current 17-Pro Andro

in short, it converts to DHT, so itll provide many of the same benefits as the more common epiandrosterone

23. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I do know of a company working on a totally novel orally available peptide that works via increased IGF-1 expression. It is still in the development stage, but I think late 2016 to early 2017 it will become a reality.

Hey I think I know of that company too!!
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    oh, that's our current 17-Pro Andro

in short, it converts to DHT, so itll provide many of the same benefits as the more common epiandrosterone
    Better or same as Epiandro?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Hey I think I know of that company too!!
    really? I just found out about this and was pretty intrigued...PM me, I'm curious if multiple companies are doing so
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 20% off Hi-Tech Pharmaceutical @ Nutriverse
    By Volvo140G in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2016, 01:23 PM
  2. *Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals 20% OFF*
    By Volvo140G in forum Nutriverse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2016, 12:35 AM
  3. Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Jack'd Up / 1,3 DMAA