www.nutraplanet.com

CM79

CM79

Awards
Ok guys, I know that we have lost touch with you guys over the past year with the transition of our new site. The whole move and everything that went along with it was more than we ever could have imagined. We have now set up a new site that we feel is worthy, and a customer service team that can now respond in real time. There is someone on the Live Chat option from 9am to 6pm EST. We really want to spend the rest of the month getting back to having a presents on Anabolic Minds once more.

With the above being said we want to offer you guys something really special. Just to start we want to do our new VERY NICE full sized gym bag, Nutraplanet Blender bottle Shaker, and Nutraplant Shirt on every order that you guys place with "Anabolic Minds FREEBIES" in the comments of the order. We want to feature this for the remainder of the month. Nice thing about this is that it will not cost international customers any more, as we will be adding it after the fact. The domestic customers have a 8.99 flat rate shipping and we will be adding the free items to it. I want to make this REALLY special, so the first few people that place an order with this "Anabolic Minds" in the comments, I will put in some full serving sized freebies by other companies that are listed here as sponsors. I know that we have had our finger off the pulse for a little bit but we really want to make a solid push to reward you guys for giving us another look. THANK YOU!!

We are already building a crazy stupid Easter newsletter. NutraPlanet Deals will Rise again!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have shipping issues and customer support been resolved/improved? Luckily, I did not experience anything too negative with my two purchases since the transition. One of my orders took forever to get to me, but I got it. I have been reading various complaints from forum members about not being able to get in contact with a customer service rep and not getting packages. Before I place an order with NP again, I would like to make sure those issues are resolved.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would suggest getting a rep team to work on here to help with any issues and build good will.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have shipping issues and customer support been resolved/improved? Luckily, I did not experience anything too negative with my two purchases since the transition. One of my orders took forever to get to me, but I got it. I have been reading various complaints from forum members about not being able to get in contact with a customer service rep and not getting packages. Before I place an order with NP again, I would like to make sure those issues are resolved.
I would suggest getting a rep team to work on here to help with any issues and build good will.
THIS!

NutraPlanet15

Awards
We are trying on here now. Giving this type of deal with all these upgrades and freebies. Hope you guys will give it a shot...thank you.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
We are trying on here now. Giving this type of deal with all these upgrades and freebies. Hope you guys will give it a shot...thank you.
Appreciate the bonus offer to AM.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just placed an order with the giveaways! Great deal!

readonly

Awards
NP certainly went from excellent (old site) to terrible (new site). I purposely quit ordering just because the website became atrocious. Nice deal, I will look at ordering. Although, I must say, you're still turning a blind eye to the west coast. Your reps are only available until 3 p.m. PST. Not that live chat is very important to me, but thought I would point it out. I do not ever post here, but felt I would speak up this time since I really, truly, was upset when NP decided to commit business suicide by destroying its website.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NP certainly went from excellent (old site) to terrible (new site). I purposely quit ordering just because the website became atrocious. Nice deal, I will look at ordering. Although, I must say, you're still turning a blind eye to the west coast. Your reps are only available until 3 p.m. PST. Not that live chat is very important to me, but thought I would point it out. I do not ever post here, but felt I would speak up this time since I really, truly, was upset when NP decided to commit business suicide by destroying its website.
I am sure NP will do their best to accommodate everyone, regardless of the time. Based on their communication with the forum today, they are definitely making an effort to get in the good will of the members once again!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great to see NP back and rolling right on forward to new heights!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate the bonus offer, never had an issue with a order!

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, I know that we have lost touch with you guys over the past year with the transition of our new site. The whole move and everything that went along with it was more than we ever could have imagined. We have now set up a new site that we feel is worthy, and a customer service team that can now respond in real time. There is someone on the Live Chat option from 9am to 6pm EST. We really want to spend the rest of the month getting back to having a presents on Anabolic Minds once more.

With the above being said we want to offer you guys something really special. Just to start we want to do our new VERY NICE full sized gym bag, Nutraplanet Blender bottle Shaker, and Nutraplant Shirt on every order that you guys place with "Anabolic Minds FREEBIES" in the comments of the order. We want to feature this for the remainder of the month. Nice thing about this is that it will not cost international customers any more, as we will be adding it after the fact. The domestic customers have a 8.99 flat rate shipping and we will be adding the free items to it. I want to make this REALLY special, so the first few people that place an order with this "Anabolic Minds" in the comments, I will put in some full serving sized freebies by other companies that are listed here as sponsors. I know that we have had our finger off the pulse for a little bit but we really want to make a solid push to reward you guys for giving us another look. THANK YOU!!

We are already building a crazy stupid Easter newsletter. NutraPlanet Deals will Rise again!!!
I hope these free products will also be added for international orders, cause i will order today :D

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I better get all the freebies or I'm donkey punching someone.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Freebies are for Domestic and International customers!!

Give us a shot on this promo guys...promise we will not disappoint.

Disclaimer** All freebies are clear of STD's and all packers hands have been washed after any/all donkey punches.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
IF you ever need anything please PM me or send me an email Sales@nutraplanet and we are there. Also I feel ya on the site issues. We have battled with the site bugs and crazy things. Hell we still have an issue with our password reset that we are working on this morning. It was a much bigger bite than we every expected. And the sad part about all of this is that it everything is time consuming and expensive, and its always tweeking sessions (not twerking). Please give me a chance to blow you away with a small order. just pm me an order number on Anything at all...and let me win you back over. And please let us know thoughts and adjustments that are needed on the new site. We want this to be a fun and exciting web site again. We are fully recovered from our injuries and are ready to pump some iron again!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IF you ever need anything please PM me or send me an email Sales@nutraplanet and we are there. Also I feel ya on the site issues. We have battled with the site bugs and crazy things. Hell we still have an issue with our password reset that we are working on this morning. It was a much bigger bite than we every expected. And the sad part about all of this is that it everything is time consuming and expensive, and its always tweeking sessions (not twerking). Please give me a chance to blow you away with a small order. just pm me an order number on Anything at all...and let me win you back over. And please let us know thoughts and adjustments that are needed on the new site. We want this to be a fun and exciting web site again. We are fully recovered from our injuries and are ready to pump some iron again!!
This sounds like a legit promise to the AM forum that NP is back and better than ever!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Placing a small order to give them a shot

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Dang wish I'd done this promo on yesterday's order instead of the Facebook Upgrade promo!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I'd put more products on the front page. Sometimes it reminds me of stuff I need.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I always looked forward to the holiday sales on NP but since the change things looked bleak. Also all negative feedback from other buyer had me losing hope with np. So hopefully you guys have turned around .

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Super fast response to pm so that was a plus

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Their chat support was very helpful to me today

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
I also placed a small order, just to see if anything has changed. That was 6 hours ago and I just got an email with tracking info :clap2:

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Placed an order as well to test it out as have had bad luck since the switch. Good on you guys for getting out in front and trying to fix the issues! And good looking out on the freebies, will report back on the experience!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I also placed a small order, just to see if anything has changed. That was 6 hours ago and I just got an email with tracking info :clap2:
Damn really? I ordered yesterday, only a confirmation of my order so far.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great response to the AM community. Appreciate the efforts. I did have a few orders with some issues, but it was always worked out in some way or another. Hoping to give you guys another shot this month.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got an email saying my order was complete, nice!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tried to place an order, its telling me that the shipping rates can be calculated and my address is wrong... I tried fellas, i tried.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Getting some ideas together and hoping to order again soon!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This sick deal got me to finally pull the trigger on a bunch of SNS stuff I've had my eye on for a while.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What did you get from SNS?
Huperzine A for its somatostatin inhibition and Reduce XT to add into PCT whenever that comes along. I think that was all for this order but I plan on getting a ton of agmatine at some point!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Huperzine A for its somatostatin inhibition and Reduce XT to add into PCT whenever that comes along. I think that was all for this order but I plan on getting a ton of agmatine at some point!
Agmatine is very underrated these days. It's really a great supplement. Taken on an empty stomach before bed it works great to help with sleep. Plus it has GDA type effects...Also helps with mood. So many benefits. There was a huge thread about it here a while back.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Agmatine is very underrated these days. It's really a great supplement. Taken on an empty stomach before bed it works great to help with sleep. Plus it has GDA type effects...Also helps with mood. So many benefits. There was a huge thread about it here a while back.
Oh yeah I love agmatine. Fantastic pumps from it, too.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please remind me how many mgs of Agmatine taken before a meal for its GDA effects.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Placed my order last night and already had a shipment notification this morning. Impressive for $3 shipping!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I usually use 2g

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I went 1g as well, 1.5 when i was feeling crazy (I also used it pre-bed and pre-workout, didn't want daily dose too high)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Before each meal?. Dang, you must go through agmatine quickly!
For the short time I did this I had about 4 50g back logged. Used before all my larger meals.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went 1g as well, 1.5 when i was feeling crazy (I also used it pre-bed and pre-workout, didn't want daily dose too high)
So one gram pre workout and one workout pre bed?