AlphaMax Xt giveaway!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Hey guys what's up. Right now we, Performax Labs, are ready to giveaway alphamax xt in excitement of the newest release!

I am sure that many of you guys know what Alphamax is, what it can be used for,and what each ingredient does. However, we have managed to upgrade the formula to include some amazing new ingredients and take some old ones out, such as arimistane.

The new version, AlphaMax XT, carries over five ingredients from its predecessor

AlphaMax XT is designed to bump free and total testosterone up, control estrogen levels, support lean mass gains, and even provides a couple key vitamins and minerals to help with this along the way.
Ingredient panel

Eurycoma Longifolia, a.k.a. Longjack, is the first new ingredient added to AlphaMax XT. been shown to increase free testosterone levels, total testosterone levels, and force production! Longjack also helps regulate estrogen expression in the body and reduce cortisol levels.
For the Eurycoma Longifolia, we’re looking at a 200:1 extract containing a minimum of 2% Eurycomanone which is the main compound and quassinoid we believe is responsible for its test-boosting properties.

— Performax Labs CEO
Ashwagandha is a feel-good adaptogenic herb that helps individuals deal with anxiety.Furthermore, ashwagandha also reduces cortisol levels in the body.

Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid, also known as Dehydroabietic Acid (DHAA), is a powerful aromatase inhibitor (AI) that can indirectly boost testosterone levels by limiting estrogen production in the body.

Ferulic Acid research shows that consuming as little as 30mg/day (the amount in one daily dose), yields significant improvements in strength, endurance, recovery, and muscle mass.

I only listed the new ingredients and what they do, I'm sure almost everyone now knows what F95, boron, and vit D do for a person.

Rules of Entry
Must be 18 years of age or older
Must reside within the United States
Must post a review
Must not be using other supplements that interfere (if you don't know please list what you think you will be taking alongside it)
Must post 3updates/week on the log including a final review

How to enter?
What newest ingredient are you most excited for, and why do you want to run the new AlphaMax Xt?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I'm over 18 and in the US, I'll also do a log instead of just a review. I've been real excited about the new formula but I will say that I'm most happy the longjack being added. Thanks and good luck to y'all!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'm interested in the DHAA estrogen control along with the ashwag. I've used the original alphamax with great results and continue to promote it as the best all in one product. I'm interested in a direct comparison of the two and can purchase a second bottle for a full 8 week run...

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
I am 44 and would love to try the new formula. Very interested in the DHAA. I have used several AI's with variable results. I would really appreciate the opportunity to log the new formula. As an 'aged' lifter, I think it would help give you a well-rounded review as I would guess most lifters on here are substantially younger than me. Look forward to hearing from you!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm over 18 and in the US, I'll also do a log instead of just a review. I've been real excited about the new formula but I will say that I'm most happy the longjack being added. Thanks and good luck to y'all!
I'm interested in the DHAA estrogen control along with the ashwag. I've used the original alphamax with great results and continue to promote it as the best all in one product. I'm interested in a direct comparison of the two and can purchase a second bottle for a full 8 week run...
I am 44 and would love to try the new formula. Very interested in the DHAA. I have used several AI's with variable results. I would really appreciate the opportunity to log the new formula. As an 'aged' lifter, I think it would help give you a well-rounded review as I would guess most lifters on here are substantially younger than me. Look forward to hearing from you!
I'm pretty sure this is a logging opportunity and Quads will update the first post. Would you guys be able to log this with 3 updates, minimum, per week?

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
I am 22, in the US and would love trying out the new product. Would have no problem writing a standalone log or review, I can also update 3 times weekly if wanted. I have taken support supps in the past that have contained ashwagandha and thoroughly enjoyed them. Would love to see how this product compares. The ferulic acid also peeks my interests, especially after reading a few studies showing great user feedback. Thank you for the consideration and opportunity!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I'm pretty sure this is a logging opportunity and Quads will update the first post. Would you guys be able to log this with 3 updates, minimum, per week?
Hey guys what's up. Right now we, Performax Labs, are ready to giveaway alphamax xt in excitement of the newest release!

I am sure that many of you guys know what Alphamax is, what it can be used for,and what each ingredient does. However, we have managed to upgrade the formula to include some amazing new ingredients and take some old ones out, such as arimistane.

The new version, AlphaMax XT, carries over five ingredients from its predecessor

AlphaMax XT is designed to bump free and total testosterone up, control estrogen levels, support lean mass gains, and even provides a couple key vitamins and minerals to help with this along the way.
Ingredient panel

Eurycoma Longifolia, a.k.a. Longjack, is the first new ingredient added to AlphaMax XT. been shown to increase free testosterone levels, total testosterone levels, and force production! Longjack also helps regulate estrogen expression in the body and reduce cortisol levels.

Ashwagandha is a feel-good adaptogenic herb that helps individuals deal with anxiety.Furthermore, ashwagandha also reduces cortisol levels in the body.

Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid, also known as Dehydroabietic Acid (DHAA), is a powerful aromatase inhibitor (AI) that can indirectly boost testosterone levels by limiting estrogen production in the body.

Ferulic Acid research shows that consuming as little as 30mg/day (the amount in one daily dose), yields significant improvements in strength, endurance, recovery, and muscle mass.

I only listed the new ingredients and what they do, I'm sure almost everyone now knows what F95, boron, and vit D do for a person.

Rules of Entry
Must post a review
Must not be using other supplements that interfere (if you don't know please list what you think you will be taking alongside it)

How to enter?
What newest ingredient are you most excited for, and why do you want to run the new AlphaMax Xt?
Sure looks like a logging opp. And I must say a hell of an opp at that! I love Performax products and every single one of the new XT formulas is to die for! Good luck guys.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You know I can

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
In to trying this out:

I am most excited about the additions of Ashwagandha. I have used this before and love the anti-anxiety effects of this. It makes you nice and calm and chilled. I would run AlphaMax XT during PCT. I have used you HYPERMAX XT and know you guys are hardcore.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely be down for this. Currently not using any supps at all aside from protein powder and aminos so the timing is perfect. Will gladly post a review and a detailed log. Most excited for the DHAA, overall looks like a great product and I meet all the requirements, thank you for the opportunity!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
i love the response in here so far. I forgot to include the log part but have updated the OP

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Yes I certainly could, have run the OG a couple of times and could give a pretty good comparison. Just going by the formula though, it seems much improved.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
This would be perfect for my pct I am currently running a sponsored log for hi tech 1-ad I have 10 days left before I start my pct the product I'm most interested in is Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid, also known as Dehydroabietic Acid (DHAA), is a powerful aromatase inhibitor (AI) that can indirectly boost testosterone levels by limiting estrogen production in the body.
This would be added to clomid and my hgh power patches . I hope you consider me, thanks and god bless

edzname

edzname

Awards
I am really excited to see the effects the feruilic acid really has on performance improvement.
I just got done running the OG Alphamax and it smashed a plateau I was stuck at.
I would really like to get the chance to immediately compare the new version.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, this look awesome! I'm currently mid-cycle, but considering picking this up for PCT!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What you running, if you dont mind me asking?
Currently running OL Sup3r Epi, alongside GW and Ostarine.

Going straight into an Epi/Tr3st run afterwards :D

I should have said as PART of my PCT, LOL. I won't be running just this ;)

DillonLoomis

DillonLoomis

Awards
Quads_of_Stee I'm 26 and would love to complete a review/log of the new Alphamax XT. It was recommended to me a few days ago actually on this site. I'd have to say I'd be most excited about the ashwaganda. I've been studying it as a nootropic supplement and it seems to have excellent feedback. I've heard great things about Performax and would be excited to give it a run for myself to see what I can do with it! Thanks for the opportunity :)

Jlester379

Jlester379

Awards
I'm 38 and in the U.S. I would love to try the new formula. All of the ingredients are great, but I'm most excited for the longjack and the ferulic acid. I would be happy to do a log for you.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
going to bump this. The more applicants we get the fast we will get a winner out!

realdeal

realdeal

Awards
Gotta say tgb has some quick shipping!Ordered Monday. In my mailbox today. However I am disappointed I spent 80$ and the xgels I ordered was not in my package

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta say tgb has some quick shipping!Ordered Monday. In my mailbox today. However I am disappointed I spent 80$ and the xgels I ordered was not in my package
Sucks they didn't ship together. However, bro you got Alphamax XT before me and I'm a rep. Super jelly, can't wait to hear what you think.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
My 2 tubs of Alphamax XT are en route so can't wait to start. Will be using pes ergonine with it daily, oximega fish oil caps and sunflower lecithin gels. I also have swansons 250mg ksm66 ashwagandha, would adding this be overkill as the 4 caps of Alphamax XT per day gives me 600mg ashwagandha or is more better?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My 2 tubs of Alphamax XT are en route so can't wait to start. Will be using pes ergonine with it daily, oximega fish oil caps and sunflower lecithin gels. I also have swansons 250mg ksm66 ashwagandha, would adding this be overkill as the 4 caps of Alphamax XT per day gives me 600mg ashwagandha or is more better?
I would just keep the extra ashwagandha for later. That's quite the stack you have!

CreMax XT stacks great with Alphamax XT for future runs. It provides Creatine, TMG, COP, Hydromax, Amento, etc.

I like TT and iced tea ergo as well, but I like to switch it up.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's get some more applicants in here people.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Damnit om about to start a log on the OG Alphamax but hey for this I'll hold off on that and do this.

I'm 28
Texas
Only thing I'm using is X Factor but I'm gonna stop it for Alphamax

I'm interested in how free test boost products work. This could be part of my app I started a thread on OG Alphamax and what my goals are

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/279215-going-run-my.html

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Rules of Entry
Must post a review
Must post 3updates/week on the log including a final review

I meet all the requirements.

I'd have to say the Withania and Abieta. I'm a huge fan of Armistane, simply because it has worked well for me but I'm interested deeply if this combo works better.

I've also never tried 3,4 before surprisingly, and I've only heard wonderful things about it.

I think besides that the overall ingredient panel is done extremely well, and the price point is excellent as well. Either way if I'm selected this is worth a 60 day run, so if selected I'm snagging an extra bottle and if not I'm snagging 2 bottles.

Either way, I'm beyond happy to see a quality, quality recomp/test booster hit the market. Another great product.

Side note, I did not see how well done Cremax XT was. Kudos.

I'd be willing to do a min of 3 updates per week, with final review etc.

Cheers

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I don't mean to be pushy but any idea when the winners will be selected? I ask because my plan was to begin OG Alphamax on Monday and if there's a chance I might get selected then I'd hold off on beginning.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't mean to be pushy but any idea when the winners will be selected? I ask because my plan was to begin OG Alphamax on Monday and if there's a chance I might get selected then I'd hold off on beginning.
Probably next Monday. I think we are going to close this next Saturday.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Probably next Monday. I think we are going to close this next Saturday.
based off the solid amount of entries that we got (and are hoping to get more) saturday sounds like a good day to close and start picking winner

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in this since it would fit perfectly for what I'm doing. I'm 29yrs old have a Log I can link you to on here from last year (un sponsored), I just finished a 10 week cut on mild anabolic cycle and taking Viron in my PCT now with a Serm. But in 3 weeks I will be finished with my PCT & looking to make a Natty Stack for a 8 week run during a Recomp. I used your Hypermax XT a few times with good results so I would be willing to use this for my recomp.

Oh & I live in the US.

Here is my first & only log to see if this fits what you like to see in them.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/271262-ostalean-androvar-epiandrosterone.html

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What ingredient am I most excited about? Ashwaganda. I think adaptogens in supplements is a great addition and I enjoyed KSM-66.

I ran the old Alphamax and enjoyed it. Summer is coming up and anything to add an edge to my recomp is nice. Plus my Performax Labs shirt is pretty cool

Was planning on running X-Gels and Tr1umph so could either add it to that or run solo.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another great app!

Keep em coming people.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Nice apps in here. Y'all got some good logger apps in here.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a superdrol cycle and finished my PCT.....looking for that perfect supp to get my test and libido back up :)

I'm most excited about the Tongkat Ali

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What ingredient am I most excited about? Ashwaganda. I think adaptogens in supplements is a great addition and I enjoyed KSM-66.

I ran the old Alphamax and enjoyed it. Summer is coming up and anything to add an edge to my recomp is nice. Plus my Performax Labs shirt is pretty cool

Was planning on running X-Gels and Tr1umph so could either add it to that or run solo.
We would prefer a solo run. Even though you may have ran the other two products before, XT is a new product so we would like concise feedback just on that.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We would prefer a solo run. Even though you may have ran the other two products before, XT is a new product so we would like concise feedback just on that.
That's what I imagined, but I figured it'd throw it out there.

Creatine, bcaa/eaa, and joint supplement are fine, right?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I imagined, but I figured it'd throw it out there.

Creatine, bcaa/eaa, and joint supplement are fine, right?
Joint supplement? You pansy!

Just joking, that's good.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
On my 4th day of Alphamax XT and I've noticed a couple of things. I've a strange disconnected feeling that I just can't put my finger on. I'm guessing it's my test rising as I'm getting easily irritated and a bit anxious although things at work aren't the best right now. I've extra ashwagandha ksm66 here so I'm wondering should I add some to calm me down or just keep things as they are til I get used to the feeling on XT. Workouts have been pretty solid since I started.