Controlled Labs Red Ghost: Testers needed!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RED GHOST aka RG is here. We are looking for testers to run a 30 day log of our product.

Here is are the application rules:
1) Please post a short blurb about why you should be a tester.
2) Please post your most recent product reviews as an example.
3) Please post your most recent product log as an example.

What to do if chosen:
1) 30 day log on Red Ghost
2) At least 3-5 updates per week
3) Final review of product in the Product Review section

*18+ Years Old
*USA ONLY
*Product is for personal use only
*Agreeing to this promo you acknowledge that you have read the labels and any food allergy that you incur is a result of your own action

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CL always does it big with their promos. Good opportunity here for anyone looking to cut!

I'm not applying, but I'm calling first dibs if they come up with any clever ghost apparel ;) lol

:dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, first off, I'm 29 yrs old 225lbs about 14% bf. I'm currently doing a cut and would like nothing more than to have visible abs before the summer hits. This is my first true cut I've ever done and I'm learning new things about my body everyday. I've been using an intermittent fasting diet for the last few months and I love it. Would love to see how the red ghost stacks up with other top end fat burners/energy pills especially for my early morning portion of the fast.
No product reviews yet.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ironmaglabs/276721-gettin-lean-iml.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/278120-chasing-pump-lgs.html

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1) I am 20 years old. I'm 6'1" and weigh around 205 right now. I started at 225 from the end of my most recent cycle and dieted down/recomped to where I am now. I'm wanting to finish up on a complete cut and continue to try and keep strength up. The only other fat burners I've tried for any length of time was the EC stack. I would love to give this a try.

2) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/249588-hypermax-xt-36-a-6.html#post5147644

3)http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/271676-first-pinning-cycle.html

Not really a product, but I am thorough and update my logs frequently.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So.. 250mg Coleus @ 10%. Which does that convert to at 95%.. I cant do math :D roughly. Kinda curious. Looks solid, right up my ally for the type of fat burners I enjoy:)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i have been out of the logging game for awhile and am interested in this product. Im trying to stay natural at the moment and the profile is simple but effective...

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So.. 250mg Coleus @ 10%. Which does that convert to at 95%.. I cant do math :D roughly. Kinda curious. Looks solid, right up my ally for the type of fat burners I enjoy:)
It's about 26mg at 95%.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i have been out of the logging game for awhile and am interested in this product. Im trying to stay natural at the moment and the profile is simple but effective...
Yeah brother post a link to one of the many logs and reviews you've done!

Glad to see everyone's entries so far here. RG will be fun

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning bump! Who wants a bottle of this to log for a month??

robbyjrwv35

robbyjrwv35

Awards
I am a 40yr old man who lifts 5 days a week. I've never been a tester, but am eager to start. I currently stand 5ft 7 and weigh 240lbs. I eat clean but am currently working very hard to cut some fat. I would like to drop about 30 to 40 lbs. 95% of my fat is in my midsection. The only product that I use currently is c4 preworkout. My Benchpress is currently 470lbs and squatting 650lbs. I have no problem doing logs to be a tester.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Abs 2.jpg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am a 40yr old man who lifts 5 days a week. I've never been a tester, but am eager to start. I currently stand 5ft 7 and weigh 240lbs. I eat clean but am currently working very hard to cut some fat. I would like to drop about 30 to 40 lbs. 95% of my fat is in my midsection. The only product that I use currently is c4 preworkout. My Benchpress is currently 470lbs and squatting 650lbs. I have no problem doing logs to be a tester.
If you can post a vid of either of those (or comparable) lifts, I'd say that's an auto-win right there! Not many people can claim that!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strong dude!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
US only... aww man :(

Well good luck everyone else :)

EDIT: 2500th post... go me :cheers:

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
US only... aww man :(

Well good luck everyone else :)

EDIT: 2500th post... go me :cheers:
Well, congrats on that at least! lol

Sorry, man. I know you guys on the other side of the pond don't get many promo's.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Well, congrats on that at least! lol

Sorry, man. I know you guys on the other side of the pond don't get many promo's.
Thanks my man.

Yeah does suck a little but to be fair ive done my fair share of logs so far.. So cant complain.

robbyjrwv35

robbyjrwv35

Awards
no spotter today had to use the chest press. But this is 450 lbs for 4 reps. I had done 5 reps earlier but the video didn't work. I hope it works this time. I was able to upload to facebook though.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang! Rocket3015, you gotta give a man some warning before you just throw something like that in here!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know. Just messing with you, brother

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
no spotter today had to use the chest press. But this is 450 lbs for 4 reps. I had done 5 reps earlier but the video didn't work. I hope it works this time. I was able to upload to facebook though.
Link isn't working

But that is some serious pressing man!!!

robbyjrwv35

robbyjrwv35

Awards
Well that sucks! I tried a few times . I figured it would work. I even uploaded to facebook. I don't know what went wrong.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We need some more testers! Who wants to give our new fat burner a go?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
RED GHOST aka RG is here
30 day log app

Here is are the application rules:

When when I test products I devote myself to the product. Also I attack it from every angle meaning I will try different ways different dosages and different times to take the products. Empty stomach / full stomach . I have ran many logs and tested many products in my time. I believe red ghost will benefit me in my cut . I also tend to blab all over social media about how well products are.

http://performaxlabs.com/product/cremax/#reviews

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/276825-hulk-gets-lean.html

What to do if chosen:
1) 30 day log on Red Ghost - definitely
2) At least 3-5 updates per week - definitely
3) Final review of product in the Product Review section - definitely

*18+ Years Old - yes
*USA ONLY - yes

Thanks for your consideration,

Sincerely Hulk .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
^very solid app Hulk, thank you!
Your welcome, i appreciate thee opportunity to log such a great product. The profile here is unrivaled. Good luck to all you guys !!!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's get a few more apps this weekend! More we get, the faster we can get it shipped out

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Going to be logging or I'd be in on this. Love the formula

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All right. If you guys will have me, I'm in!
I'm currently on a slow cut until early June. I've reviewed and logged things for CL on other boards including Red Acid Reborn. I'll post pics, macros, and most workouts over the course of the log.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/249588-hypermax-xt-36-a-6.html (3rd post on page)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/277653-tearing-away-fat.html

What to do if chosen:
1) 30 day log on Red Ghost Yep
2) At least 3-5 updates per weekWill do
3) Final review of product in the Product Review sectionYou got it

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jalfrey
bighulksmash
robbyjrwv35
rascal14

Go ahead and PM me names/shipping info. We want to get bottles out to you guys.

For anybody else looking to test our fat burner and provide us with feedback, fill us out an app!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
jalfrey
bighulksmash
robbyjrwv35
rascal14

Go ahead and PM me names/shipping info. We want to get bottles out to you guys.

For anybody else looking to test our fat burner and provide us with feedback, fill us out an app!
Sweet! Thank you guys, I look forward to running this!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks and congrats peeps!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to have all of you on board to test - should be a fun time!

robbyjrwv35

robbyjrwv35

Awards
Thanks for this opportunity. Can't wait to start.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to start this. Would you recommend just dosing pre-workout, taking more than 4 a day, or splitting the 4 cap dosage?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would totally throw in an app, but my cut is utilizing other things besides fat burners. Wouldn't be fair to CL IMO.

Good luck to all and Bump!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to start this. Would you recommend just dosing pre-workout, taking more than 4 a day, or splitting the 4 cap dosage?
I would use it per the bottle, so not over 4/day. Before breakfast you can't go wrong. If you find this too strong of course splitting the dose into 2 doses of 2 caps each is an option, as is using it in lieu of a stimulant-based preworkout on training days. You could also still stack in some creatine or a stim-less pump product (like Green Mag and White Pipes for example) during training safely if you go the preWO dose route.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would totally throw in an app, but my cut is utilizing other things besides fat burners. Wouldn't be fair to CL IMO.

Good luck to all and Bump!
If there would be a several week period inbetween the other competing supplements you could still log a bottle.

If not thank you for the bump!

robbyjrwv35

robbyjrwv35

Awards
Thanks for that info Hyde. I was wondering myself if I could still use my c4 preworkout with it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for that info Hyde. I was wondering myself if I could still use my c4 preworkout with it.
This is a brand new product that I haven't even gotten to enjoy yet, but 300mg of caffeine is a solid dose and it's going to feel like 2-3 scoops of C4 likely. Some bigger guys like yourself can do well on even larger amounts of caffeine but especially initially I would be cautious.

First time take a single pill, wait 30-60 min make sure no allergic reactions (that's ANY supp any brand). If good add another pill. Day 2 I'd start w 3 and if it's going well go to the full 4. And like I mentioned if I took it as a preworkout stimulant on training day I would just drink some creatine along with it and be out the door for some clangin' and bangin'. Good to go.