*Must be 21 or older.
*Must have over 200 posts.
*Must log at least 3x a week or more.
*Must have US address.
*Must do before & after pic.
*Must not be running any other logs.

Mind and Muscle | Basic Cut Stack

Product Description

The supplement industry evolves faster than seasons change. Questions regarding product legality and efficacy swarm rampant. What works? What’s legal? Some of the largest industry brands that you knew last year are barely doing business today. Some thought they’d turn a quick buck on SARMs. Now their in jail.

We’ve assembled the greatest products on the market to get you lean, ripped, and sexy.

Hi-Tech Androdiol – Here’s your test base. This converts directly to testosterone. The secret is you still need a test base even on a cut diet because cutting products are so dry. This will give you the ripped look rather than the hungry look.

LG Sciences 1-Andro – 1-Andro is the perfect prohormone, especially for a cut cycle. It doesn’t aromatize, it’s doesn’t effect the hairline, and it gets you lean. This will also help you retain muscle mass while on a cut.

LG Sciences Epi-Andro 50 – Epiandrosterone is the premier cutting prohomrone. It converts directly to DHT which is great for leaning out. Your strength gains will go through the roof as well as your libido. It now features Epicatechin which is shown to actually inhibit myostatin production.

Liquid Labs Ma – Even more Epiandro! This is the sublingual format. Hold it under the tongue.

***We definitely recommend a Post Cycle Therapy with this stack.This is also a very DHT-heavy cycle which could be rough on the hairline if you’re genetically dispositioned to hairloss.***
***Quick update here we are also throwing in a free bottle of FormXT for the lucky logger to run with this awesome cut stack!!!!
image.jpg

Mind and Muscle | Basic Cut Stack

Attachments

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let's cut some people up

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I took this pic right after I hit 100 pounds lost.

It meant a lot to me. I have since went on a bulk which is extremely scarey place from where I was to where i am. I just never want to go back to the big me so bulking was a hard mindset to grab on to. I have went a long way in my fitness journey. I am now a NASM- CPT. I run a group fitness workshop, and help coach a womens competition team. I know they're pushing for me to hit the stage. I think a stack like this might finally give me that push I need.

1) What PHs have you ran in the past? 1-Andro is the only ph I have run in the past. I have done a lot of research, and I've wanted to do a run now. I did a quick hard cut to hit 180 class for a power lifting charity even this weekend. Not ideal on short notice but it's much easier to be weighin on the high end of the class instead of the very low end.

2) What will you be using for PCT? Honestly, I would purchase whichever pct is recommended. I have a bottle of inhibit-e, but if more is needed let me know and i'll hook it up and keep the log running through it.

3) Links to any past PH Logs? I've never ran a ph log, but i've ran several logs between here and bb.com. I would do video and pics cause a log of this magnitude I would take extremely seriously.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
The Mind and Muscle guys rule, good luck!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vouch for ahawk01 as a logger. Solid!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took this pic right after I hit 100 pounds lost.

It meant a lot to me. I have since went on a bulk which is extremely scarey place from where I was to where i am. I just never want to go back to the big me so bulking was a hard mindset to grab on to. I have went a long way in my fitness journey. I am now a NASM- CPT. I run a group fitness workshop, and help coach a womens competition team. I know they're pushing for me to hit the stage. I think a stack like this might finally give me that push I need.

1) What PHs have you ran in the past? 1-Andro is the only ph I have run in the past. I have done a lot of research, and I've wanted to do a run now. I did a quick hard cut to hit 180 class for a power lifting charity even this weekend. Not ideal on short notice but it's much easier to be weighin on the high end of the class instead of the very low end.

2) What will you be using for PCT? Honestly, I would purchase whichever pct is recommended. I have a bottle of inhibit-e, but if more is needed let me know and i'll hook it up and keep the log running through it.

3) Links to any past PH Logs? I've never ran a ph log, but i've ran several logs between here and bb.com. I would do video and pics cause a log of this magnitude I would take extremely seriously.
wow!!!! hundred pounds lost is an amazing feat-CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
***Quick update here,we are also throwing in a free bottle of FormXT for the lucky loggers to run with this awesome cut stack!!!!
So......BUMP For More Apps!!
image.jpg

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
WOW!!!! What a great opportunity for someone.
You guys are extremely generous.

Man I wish I could participate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WOW!!!! What a great opportunity for someone.
You guys are extremely generous.

Man I wish I could participate.
me too!!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow! This really is one helluva stack!

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
I'd love to. But...PCT.

Great logging opp, tho. More peeps need to get in on that.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
$35 worth of NOLVA for a chance to run a $150 stack is a good trade IMO. :)
I meant I was in PCT.

But totally agree. Your basically gonna pay for Nolva and food. Which is bombing.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What PHs have you ran in the past? Mostly methalated ones
2) What will you be using for PCT? Clomid
3) Links to any past PH Logs? Can dig up get diesel and ol epic unleashed

Signed up for mass stack also, can go either direction with my training and diet. Updating 3+ a week, over 200 posts, over 21, pics if I can figure that out, lol. In line for everything, good luck to all.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
WOW! Just got done putting my app in for your Mass Stack logging op and then I see this! Would love to log either stack considering I have been very interested in trying pretty much all of the products listed in both posts .... truth be told however, if given the choice I would prefer this cutting stack. I am nearing the end of a long slow cut and this would be just about perfect to help finish it up in style and destroy that last bit of stubborn fat that seems to wanna hang around. So ... I am gonna copy my app from the other log opp and paste it here. Very interested in logging these compounds ... either way, cut up or bulk up ... I am in it to win it ;)

1) What PHs have you ran in the past? - Epistane, Halo, Dermatrest, Msten
2) What will you be using for PCT? - Nolva / Exemestane
3) Links to any past PH Logs? Ok ... see below

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252304-first-epi-cycle.html - My only official PH log here on AM although I have logged many more products over the years here and can provide links to all my other logs if needed.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/278222-tc-lathers-laxacrine.html - I know this is not by definition a PH but this is the latest log of mine that I am wrapping up in a couple days to show how I generally log a product and how my logging detail has evolved over the years since that first Epistane log ;) ....

*Must be 21 or older. - 44yrs old
*Must have over 200 posts. - Not a problem ;)
*Must log at least 3x a week or more. - No problem .... In all my past logs over the years I have averaged 5+ posts a week
*Must have US address. - California NorCal to be more specific
*Must do before & after pic. - No problem
*Must not be running any other logs.- No problem

Age 44
Heigth 6'5"
Weight 251lbs
Been lifting 8 years ...

Currently hitting each muscle group 2x weekly / training 4 days a week. First session of the week being strength based, heavier weight/lower reps and the second session of the week being more hypertrophy focused ... little lighter weight / higher reps / more volume.
Very healthy diet ... been tracking daily macro's in an spreadsheet for the past year and a half. No alcohol / No junk food .... I do meal prep Sundays/Wednesdays so I can always have my meals on point.

This pic kinda defines me and where I am at in life these days .... fits in with my heritage as well ;) Being 6'5" I identify with the Viking symbolism quite a bit. I will gladly post before / during / after pics if chosen to run this log .... along with random additional 'defining' pics just to keep things interesting.
viking4.jpg

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else wanna apply for this awesome cut stack that can be purchased at Mind and Muscle???
http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/basic-cut-stack/
The more I read up on this stack on your website and other reviews of the individual products the more excited I am at the opportunity to log this! I am sure you will get more apps in tomorrow ... How many loggers are you planning on picking to log this?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is getting kind of quiet let's see some apps

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Really surprised there aren't more apps in here !

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Ok .... why the ghost town ? I am more than confused on the lack of activity on this! The same goes for the Mass Stack logging opp .... where is everybody? Hel* if nobody is interested I will log both ;) Cut first and then bridge right into the Mass Stack

Bump for more APPS!!! Great opportunity here

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Ok .... why the ghost town ? I am more than confused on the lack of activity on this! The same goes for the Mass Stack logging opp .... where is everybody? Hel* if nobody is interested I will log both ;) Cut first and then bridge right into the Mass Stack

I agree I can't believe more people are not jumping on this....

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

LOL hell yes dude log both.
;)
Bump for the big dogs

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
LOL hell yes dude log both.
;)
Bump for the big dogs
Hell yeah .... in it to win it baby! I've run 8 week cycles in the past and both of these are 4 week cycles so I could easily log them both for a comprehensive 8 week cut / recomp / bulk protocol ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
movin on up......:eek:uttahere:

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Ok ....:wtf: I know I keep overstating the obvious but this really makes no sense. I have been at work all day and forgot my personal phone so I didn't have access to AM mobile ... (don't have the app on my work cell and don't plan on adding it ) .... and I come home and log on and still nobody has applied !? Is everyone on here currently logging something? Or currently on a cycle ?

BUMP BUMP BUMP FOR MORE APPS

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok ....:wtf: I know I keep overstating the obvious but this really makes no sense. I have been at work all day and forgot my personal phone so I didn't have access to AM mobile ... (don't have the app on my work cell and don't plan on adding it ) .... and I come home and log on and still nobody has applied !? Is everyone on here currently logging something? Or currently on a cycle ?

BUMP BUMP BUMP FOR MORE APPS
Lol, nobody....... They're all afraid of a real stack ha ha

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd apply but it would be a couple months before I'd be able to run it!

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
We were talking about the song I ain't never scared at power lifting competition this past weekend. Guy said he plays it before his third lift each event. Maybe some forum members need some motivation.

Appears to be the clean version lol

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will pick a logger today, last chance to throw in an app.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bump

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
We will pick a logger today, last chance to throw in an app.
Can't wait to see who is chosen for this great opportunity.