PSA - DIESADE Natural BCAAs now available in Kiwi Strawberry

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Shot out to all the retailers, and haters that don't fck w GET DIESEL.
14 yrs in business, not one FDA illegal substance infraction and hit after hit after hit.

Guess what......I'm the man btchs.

Buy the line at select retailers at getdiesel.com | fefifo.com or on Amazon. I present to you.....DIESELADE in Kiwi Strawberry.

Taste (check), Potency (check), Sexy Label (check), Value per gram BCAAs (Check). GET SOME. Now in two delicious AF flavors. Cherry Limeade and Kiwi Strawberry.

Intangibles: no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners!

This is a cut throat industry. Everyone wants the best products for rock bottom prices, retailers are ran by people who do not compete or workout, I know you guys just want good sht. Thats why hit after hit after hit GET DIESEL is still here. GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN'​

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
?????? yasssss!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to try it!!

Get D Pucc.jpg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, rocket! I didn't even see that post! You're awesome!!!

Sorry guys, I've been so busy with school and work that I have not been able to train. Finally was able to open up my new BCAA today and..... Wow, this stuff is super delish!!! I'm so torn between kiwi strawberry and cherry limeade! Hahah and I won't share! I love how it's not super sweet and how it mixes very well. Chuck did an amazing job! ?? Thank you!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got mine will try it out in an hour or two !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Haha, rocket! I didn't even see that post! You're awesome!!!

Sorry guys, I've been so busy with school and work that I have not been able to train. Finally was able to open up my new BCAA today and..... Wow, this stuff is super delish!!! I'm so torn between kiwi strawberry and cherry limeade! Hahah and I won't share! I love how it's not super sweet and how it mixes very well. Chuck did an amazing job! ?? Thank you!!!
I hate kiwis...but if I make it and let it sit...the balance gets better and more robust for thr kiwi strawberry. So today i did kiwi strawberry intra workout. Abt to do cherrylimade driving to BWW...and kiwi strawberry w my bww. Haha

Attachments

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate kiwis...but if I make it and let it sit...the balance gets better and more robust for thr kiwi strawberry. So today i did kiwi strawberry intra workout. Abt to do cherrylimade driving to BWW...and kiwi strawberry w my bww. Haha
Yes, the longer it sits, the better it taste!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried my new Strawberry Kiwi to day (1) scoop in 20oz of water was a little to sweet for me, I am going to try about 1/2 a scoop tomorrow, I really like the flavor, I taste more strawberry than anything else.

Mail 03092016.JPG

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I tried my new Strawberry Kiwi to day (1) scoop in 20oz of water was a little to sweet for me, I am going to try about 1/2 a scoop tomorrow, I really like the flavor, I taste more strawberry than anything else.

View attachment 132478
Yeah bc you used 20oz water. I think the Solution used 10oz water which will make you taste more kiwi. Also to me its not sweet at all and I dnt get any added sugar in drinks.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Man yall gonna get me in trouble with the wife for spending more money on supps if you keep posting these pictures LOL the temptation is real!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man yall gonna get me in trouble with the wife for spending more money on supps if you keep posting these pictures LOL the temptation is real!
Do It !!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
been using this for almost 2 months- dieselade - havent looked back since- reviews on commercial sites for other products are there for a reason, profit. look at the reviews here, no bs and you can find any of us on line willing to vouch for our reviews, why because it works, not because were getting paid.

great product Chuck

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
been using this for almost 2 months- dieselade - havent looked back since- reviews on commercial sites for other products are there for a reason, profit. look at the reviews here, no bs and you can find any of us on line willing to vouch for our reviews, why because it works, not because were getting paid.

great product Chuck
Thanks. Also on Amazon there are very good reviews. I wanted a BCAA product that didnt have any flaws. High amount of BCAAs per serv WITH natural flavors etc. Low in sodium....price per gram of bcaas there. Taste there. I said this b4 if I coundnt do high bcaas per serv...fermented bcaas....all natural...I wasn't doing one at all. And believe me. I have some artificially flavored ones in the vault that would kill everything. I wanted Dieselade to be undisputed. Also thanks for using the product.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried Kiwi Strawberry DIESELADE for the first time today. It's just as good tasting as Cherry Limeade. I'm still liking the taste in 40 oz water.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tried Kiwi Strawberry DIESELADE for the first time today. It's just as good tasting as Cherry Limeade. I'm still liking the taste in 40 oz water.
I started mixing 1/2 scoop in 20oz of water and like that the best, so I would say you formula is right on !!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know some flavors I enjoy during the summer...would be nice if they showed up in some Dieselade!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pineapple - Coconut sounds refreshing !!

Would love to see this, but I'm sure what ever flavors they are will be refreshing !!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dieselade is refreshing no matter what

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Crown em'....8g bcaas per scoop. 30 scoops.....no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners.​

These dudes at priceplow give no brownie points to natural products for effor and compare them to the best of the best skittles tasting supplements out. 1-10 is 1-10 period, not for natty products.

https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-reviews/get-diesel-dieselade

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
good review. I never had a problem with the foam cherry limeade and love the taste

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
good review. I never had a problem with the foam cherry limeade and love the taste
They downplay everything, or have to play devils advocate. Better than that Aussie dude that review every single product "5 starts best thus far."
The fact that they said they have been drinking it for 2 weeks everyday tells me its legit bc other bcaa reviews they have done, they will straight
up say "I spit this out."

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
They downplay everything, or have to play devils advocate. Better than that Aussie dude that review every single product "5 starts best thus far."
The fact that they said they have been drinking it for 2 weeks everyday tells me its legit bc other bcaa reviews they have done, they will straight
up say "I spit this out."
absolutely right. I also like the fact that both people review the product. They do give every product a fair chance, however there are products out that that simply cant compare to Dieselade. If you cant get paste the taste, what good is the rest of the product?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The foam subsides a few minutes after shaking anyway; who's so ravenous they need their aminos NOW but they complain about foam?

I fill my Diesel jug with Ether, Dieselade, and ice cubes. It's even better chilled!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The foam subsides a few minutes after shaking anyway; who's so ravenous they need their aminos NOW but they complain about foam?

I fill my Diesel jug with Ether, Dieselade, and ice cubes. It's even better chilled!
oh there are some out there that spew like some 5th grade science project gone wrong.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I mixed it shake it add Ice and with 90 seconds the foam is totally gone... Love it!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mixes great and the Kiwi Strawberry tastes like a strawberry protein or milk shake

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
absolutely right. I also like the fact that both people review the product. They do give every product a fair chance, however there are products out that that simply cant compare to Dieselade. If you cant get paste the taste, what good is the rest of the product?
Yeah but only thing I wish they did was eval things based on performance. Im new to the "mainstream" bcaa market so it amazes me ppl will drink any bcaa product just bc it taste good. Some of these products have 2g of bcaas per scoop. Or dont do anything for recovery or endurance.

Also yeah its dif that 2 ppl do the review.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely helps with recovery. If it tasted like a$$ people wouldn't care about the benefits

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yeah but only thing I wish they did was eval things based on performance. Im new to the "mainstream" bcaa market so it amazes me ppl will drink any bcaa product just bc it taste good. Some of these products have 2g of bcaas per scoop. Or dont do anything for recovery or endurance.

Also yeah its dif that 2 ppl do the review.
your actually right about that bro- honestly so focused on other stuff on the review they didnt talk much about performance.

HOWEVER- i along with many others have left reviews about performance and the benefits of this product- imho that is what matters- the people who use it

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
New Colors could mean New Flavors ????

any guesses ???

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
The other one looks like Mango something

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
the labels look great guys and agree mango, apple peach mango?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
well since its spill the beans day... The other one is Peach Mango. machinehead With one post messed up the entire future guess the new flavors contest.

Its cool tho, ill update more when I know which one will be out first, but hopefully its within the next 30 days. These are hella late.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Chuck, very easy to find on your new site and people will cheat. Any point of removing it now? Let me know.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Sorry Chuck, very easy to find on your new site and people will cheat. Any point of removing it now? Let me know.
nah just leave it, its cool, that image was on a page that was suppose to be hidden, i took it down. I didn't see that page where you got it was published. I just cant do a guess the flavor contest now but its cool to leave it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the new Flavors, Pineapple Breeze sounds Awesome!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I like the new Flavors, Pineapple Breeze sounds Awesome!!
Its like a Pinapple drink....but putting u on an island w the breeze blowing but not quite a Colada Haha.

I didnt want the flavors out yet tho bc i don't have an available date yet and consumers will just keep messaging me abt it daily. Could b late October

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please don't discontinue Cherry Limeade. I'm hooked on that flavor.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Please don't discontinue Cherry Limeade. I'm hooked on that flavor.
That flavor sold out on my end. Its at amazon and dps i think. Wont be made again until probably summer 2017ish. Its my fav of that and kiwi strawberry but its hard to get the exact same each batch

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have (1) Unopened jug left...just about ready to dip into it !!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That flavor sold out on my end. Its at amazon and dps i think. Wont be made again until probably summer 2017ish. Its my fav of that and kiwi strawberry but its hard to get the exact same each batch
Oh man! What?! Just bought 2 tubs from Amazon. Will be buying more now that I know about this.