Cannibal CARNA giveaway from CHAOS AND PAIN!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, it's finally happened. We have released a NEW PRODUCT and it's up for grabs. Let me introduce CANNIBAL CARNA!

12733433_938058659603755_6354629026914269228_n.jpg

This sweet little woman has a serious side. Besides the rockin art we have on the tub you're getting both BCAA's and EAA's. Pretty much an all in one recovery panacea. We didn't skimp on the leucine either if you take a gander at the label.

carna.png

We decided to go with an 8:1:1 ratio due to the continued research being done on bcaa's being tipped in the favor of more leucine. To top it off, you can find some interesting information on Bcaa's and Eaa's being more effective for recovery than BCAA's alone.

This could all be yours....

Apply with your stats
Also post what your goals will be (bulking/cutting or ect) and be willing to log our products right here on anabolic minds.
Be 18 years or older.
Also list what flavor you want.(Flavors can be found on our website Weight Lifting Supplements | Chaos and Pain)

This is an INTERNATIONAL give away so GET YOUR APPS IN!

Don't forget to like us on facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain/) and sign up to our news letter here: https://www.chaosandpain.com/subscribe

Also, you don't want to miss out on the content we have on instagram (@chaosandpain.com) Guns, babes , our breaking bad photoshoot and more recently...a guy rocking a chaos and pain sports bra. I can't make this stuff up haha! If you want your instagram post with our products reposted(which we do frequently) go ahead and tag us. We friggin love it.

For those who are interested in samples from chaos and pain you can send in an email sample request to me personally at [email protected] and you can use my discount code for 20% off of your order YEAR ROUND with "Brice20"

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
What a great opportunity!

I'm 25, currently 214.8lbs, 6'2", and about 17%bf. Just started PCT from running a sponsored LG 1-Andro log.

Focusing on maintaining/increasing strength and beginning the body fat drop process. My goal is to eventually get down to 12% and work on some definition before clean bulking.

I'm running low on my current BCAA supplement and I'd love to try this. Have never used anything from C&P before.

Will keep a regularly updated log. I have an unsponsored personal log for my PCT right now.

Strawbloody Kiwi sounds fantastic! ?

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
I realize I am a newer member and dont have a ton of posts. If that disqualifies me I completely understand BUT I would love to try this stuff and would put up an awesome review/log for you guys if selected.

Age - 27
Weight - 277lbs and climbing, want to get as close to 300 as possible.
Goal - The same as the last 10 years, get as strong and as large as possible.
Best Lifts - 465 bench / 685 skwaat / 710 deadlift

I have been trying to find a good amino supplement for during training and am pushing hard to increase my total and add even more mass. Like I said above if selected I will do whatever is asked of me. I would love to get my first log on this forum under my belt I just need the chance. Lawless LemonLime seems like it would be something I would enjoy, thanks for the opportunity!

ForceOfNature

Awards
I'll throw in an app.

Height: 5'6
Weight: 145

Goals:
My goals currently are to bulk up and boost my body's efficiency cardio wise and strength wise. I'm also working to improve my speed, agility and explosiveness. I am a boxer so my weight is all over the place but I'm aiming for 150-155 to see how I feel at that weight. I'm also pushing for as much strength and lean muscle mass as I can possibly get while still staying agile and quick. Between lifting weights and boxing i feel I need an extra advantage recovery wise and a bcaa/eaa product seems to fit the bill.

Flavour:
Strawbloody kiwi crush sounds great! I never had a strawberry kiwi flavoured product before. I can also log 5-6 days a week.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm liking the response so far!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
If I didn't have something already lined up I'd be all over this, I think you guys at C&P are great! Good luck to everyone!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Looks like a solid product and CnP is a great company! Good luck to those who enter.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I've seen C&P before but never tried it out. I would love to try out a BCAA and An EAA product!

I find myself constantly sore after some tough Workouts that I endure at crossfit. Anything to help with that would be awesome!
Endurance products are a must for me at this point!

Stats;

Age 31
Male
5'8"
169lbs @ 14% Bodyfat
Workout 4x a week with crossfit and some lifting.
About to start cutting! I usually cut to 9% for summer! BCAA will be essential to help maintain muscle. I usually burn muscle when I cut so I will be trying to avoid that at all cost.
Logging is no issue. I have done a few here at AM.com Just finishing up a log now.
Favorite sounding flavor would be Strawberry Kiwi Crush. but if you guys need someone to run lime I would be willing.

Thanks!

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
I'm in!

I'm 31, 6' and currently 182 lb, athletic build. Recently moved into a new home (with that has come some renovations etc) and have a 6-week old baby girl at the house, so sleep (recovery) has been hard to come by these last 8 weeks. Nutrition has suffered as well. Needless to say, so did my strength. Looking to get back on the wagon, though. I was already trying to decide which BCAA product to get, since I ran out last week. I do like the products that also contain EAA's better, but options seem limited.

Looking to gain back the strength I lost these last 8 weeks, and then some. Would like to put on a few pounds before a wedding we are attending in May as well, where I'll see all my friends that I haven't seen in almost 6 months. I will have no problems logging this, since I sit at a computer almost all day. I would LOVE to try the Strawberry Kiwi Crush!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to get it. Favourite flavor is lemonlime.

I'm 27. Main sport is cycling.
186cm, 85kg.
Currently still doing weight training, still 2-3 weeks for it. And plan to increase strenght but not weight.
Then I'll start cutting, will increase cardio and weigth will only be 1-2x a week.
Really like this product. Would be great to eather build muscle or loose weight while preserving muscle. Love that it has some EAA added.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Choosing tomorrow. Get these apps in!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
20 years old, 6'1", 205 pounds

I can do a log on here easily. My goals are to cut/recomp and increase strength.

I'm not too picky on flavors, I'll go with lime as my preference to try something different.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Fingers crossed.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen C&P before but never tried it out. I would love to try out a BCAA and An EAA product!

I find myself constantly sore after some tough Workouts that I endure at crossfit. Anything to help with that would be awesome!
Endurance products are a must for me at this point!

Stats;

Age 31
Male
5'8"
169lbs @ 14% Bodyfat
Workout 4x a week with crossfit and some lifting.
About to start cutting! I usually cut to 9% for summer! BCAA will be essential to help maintain muscle. I usually burn muscle when I cut so I will be trying to avoid that at all cost.
Logging is no issue. I have done a few here at AM.com Just finishing up a log now.
Favorite sounding flavor would be Strawberry Kiwi Crush. but if you guys need someone to run lime I would be willing.

Thanks!
Winner here! Send me your mailing info.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Oh crap a crossfitter won...lol congrats man

I emailed you about the samples you offered and havent received a response. Is that offer still on the table. Would love to try some stuff from you guys.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh crap a crossfitter won...lol congrats man

I emailed you about the samples you offered and havent received a response. Is that offer still on the table. Would love to try some stuff from you guys.
Yes the samples will be sent out.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
i never sent mailing info, would you like for me to email you again? or message you on here?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
i never sent mailing info, would you like for me to email you again? or message you on here?
I saw the email and got the mailing info from the message you sent me. I'm sending them out TODAY

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I saw the email and got the mailing info from the message you sent me. I'm sending them out TODAY
Sweet!!

Time to pimp out my Chaos and Pain product!

Would this be better to dose this product before during or after crossfit?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet!!

Time to pimp out my Chaos and Pain product!

Would this be better to dose this product before during or after crossfit?
There's benefits to either. Play around with it